Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mindy Proves She's Not A Prude - Part Two

21
13 Comments 13
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Mindy giggled to herself after her ex left several messages wanting to find out about her shenanigans with his brother.  He told her about their naughty threesome and now was interested in why they always had simple sex.

In Mindy’s mind her boyfriend was simple.  He just wanted her to suck his cock and slip his dick into her cunt.  He never wanted to do anything more than that.  Perhaps, it was because Mindy was just bored.  They did go out for many years and he never suggested anything more than the missionary position. 

He probably liked telling his friends that Mindy was boring in bed.  It seems that he was the person being boring.  Mindy liked having the threesome and really enjoyed having oral sex with Holly.  Even though Holly was not the greatest looking woman, she did know how to get Mindy off. 

Mindy thought about the threesome and the oral sex she had with Holly.  She opened her nightstand and pulled out her long slender vibrator.  She pulled down her panties and turned on her toy.

Mindy opened her mouth and got her toy wet before slipping it into her vagina.  She turned her toy on and enjoyed the vibrations.  She fucked herself with her vibrator which made her legs shake.  She did not have to play too long before having an orgasm. 

She came once but continued to play with her toy more.  She closed her eyes and thought about her threesome with Matt and Mark.  She remembered how her pussy and ass felt while she got fucked like a slut.  She remembered how amazing she felt while having a sexy romp.  Mindy came again.  Her pussy juices made her sheets wet.

Mindy decided she would call Holly and invite her over.  She knew she would jump at the thought to please Mindy again.  Maybe this time she would wear a strap-on and would fuck Mindy properly.  Mindy would probably have to eat her pussy too.  Since Mindy was not dating anybody, Holly seemed like a good idea.

~~

Mindy picked up her cell phone and called Holly.  It rang several times before Holly answered it.

“Hello.  Is this princess Mindy?”

“It is.  How are you doing?”

“Better.  I was just thinking about you.  I’d love to see you again and make you cum.”

“That sounds delightful.  You’re good at making me cum.”

“I could come over today if you want.”

“That sounds great.  Why don’t you come over for lunch?”

“How about desert?  I will lick and taste that sweet pussy of yours.  This time will make love.  I want to fuck your pussy good.  Get ready kitten!  Mama is going to fuck you silly.”

“Okay.  Come over when you want.  I just need to take a shower.  I’ll leave the door open for you.”

“Sounds great babe.  See you soon.”

Mindy put her cell phone down and went to take a shower.  She knew that Holly would please her sexually.  Even though Holly was not the best-looking woman in the world, sexually she knew what she was doing.  Holly was in prison and had a lot of practice pleasing women in jail.

Mindy washed her hair and her body.  She ran a razor over her pussy and legs and stepped out of the shower.  She was toweling her body and heard the door shut. 

“Holly is that you?”

“Yes.  Where are you at pumpkin?”

“Upstairs.”

Holly walked up the stairs and walked into Mindy’s bedroom. 

“Lay on the bed.  Let mama get to work.”

Emily_CoopersTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_CoopersTS

Mindy forgot how rumpled Holly was.  She was heavy and a bit sloppy looking.  Mindy smiled and removed her towel and sat on the bed.  She opened her long beautiful legs.

Holly knelt and pulled Mindy’s legs to the end of the bed.  Holly kissed Mindy’s thighs and moved her tongue along her pussy.  She licked and kissed her pussy lips expertly while blowing into her hot cunt.

“Oh!  That feels so good!  Fucking hell!”

Holly took her time licking and kissing at Mindy’s pussy.  Holly licked her like an instrument.  Mindy orgasmed several times which made Holly make all kinds of munching noises while happily eating her out.

“You need to squat on my face.  Let me lie down and you can lay your pussy right down.”

“Sure!”

Holly stood up and removed her clothes.  Mindy looked away while she undressed.  She was quite plump and had many rolls of fat that just hung there.  She wore a sports bra.  Holly lay on the bed and Mindy stood with one foot on either side of her head.

She brushed her pussy over Holly’s mouth.  Holly pushed her long tongue into her pussy and fucked her wildly with her tongue.  Mindy screamed in ecstasy while being pleasured by Holly.

Holly had other ideas how to pleasure Mindy.  She brought something they could use to have fun.

“Let me fuck you now!  I need to get something out of my bag.”

“Okay!”

Holly went over to her bag and pulled out a contraption.  She stepped into it and a pink dong hung down.  It was a large silicone cock.  Holly lay on the bed.

“Why don’t you suck at my dick and climb your pretty self-up on top.  Show mama how you ride.”

Mindy did as Holly commanded.  She opened her mouth and sucked the big latex cock.  Mindy climbed on top and pushed the latex cock up inside of her pussy.  It was big and quite thick.  Mindy pushed it further in and rocked high on Holly’s cock. 

“Fuck my cock!  Ride it whore!”

Mindy move herself while Holly spanked her buttocks.  Mindy’s perky tits were so sexy.  Holly sat up and pushed her breasts together while Mindy rode her big cock.  Mindy moaned while they fucked.

Mindy’s pussy was exploding with her juices.  Holly watched while Mindy rode her.

Mindy was a minx and Holly loved how sexy she was.  Mindy had a fit body and her tits were round and perky.  She had large nipples that were quite erect.  Holly sucked on her tits while they continued to fuck.

“Why don’t you lie down!  Let mama taste you some more.  You’re pussy tastes like heaven.”

Okay!”

Holly was not going to ask Mindy to lick her pussy.  She knew that Mindy would never do that.  It was fine with her.  They fucked and she ate Mindy’s pussy.  Holly knew she was not the greatest looking lady.  She knew how to make most bitches come.  She had lots of practice when she was in jail.  Just knowing Mindy was enough for Holly.

Mindy lay on the bed again.  Her pussy was dripping from their fucking.  She opened her legs and Holly licked every inch of her pussy again.  Mindy’s juices dribbled down her thighs.

“Your pussy tastes like a sweet peach!  Fuck!  The girls in the can would never believe how hot you are!”

“Take a picture!  Send it to your friends.  Oh!  Holly fuck I’m coming again!”

“Baby, I could eat your pussy every day.”

Mindy smiled and enjoyed the pleasure Holly gave to her.  She was not the best-looking woman in the world.  Knowing Holly, she was able to have orgasms.  It was much better than always masturbating alone.

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments