Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mock Interview

"Stacey tests Sam to see if she is ready for the job"

4
3 Comments 3
8.7k Views 8.7k
601 words 601 words

Vivienne or Ms. V as her staff referred to her ran her household like she did her businesses. She made sure that her staff knew exactly what was expected of them right from the get go and paid
handsomely for exceptional service. Vivienne depended on her manager of household affairs, Stacy to make sure she had the right people in the right place.


Stacy had great pride in her job. She knew better than to send applicants for interviews with Ms. V without thoroughly establishing their suitability for the job. If an applicant showed promise,
Stacy offered them a mock interview before sending them off to Ms. V for the final interview.


Today Stacy had booked an interview with Sam a 26 year old brunette. With her green eyes and perky 34C breasts, Sam was a knock-out. As instructed Sam knocked on the office door at exactly 11am.


“Come in” answered Stacy.


Sam entered the room wearing a mid-calf, trendy white trench coat with her work uniform underneath. The uniform consisted of a red lace bra and matching knickers with the nipple and pussy areas cut out, and red pumps.


When Sam opened the door, she found Stacy lying on the couch with her head on a soft pillow and her eyes closed. Stacy's satin robe was open exposing most of her voluptuous 36DD breasts and pussy covered in soft curly red hair.


“You can start by rearranging the flowers,” Stacy ordered pointing to the flower arrangement set on the table behind her close to her head.


“Certainly,” Sam replied taking off her shoes and carefully placing herself on the couch. As she leaned over Stacy trying to reach for the flowers, Sam’s breast pressed onto Stacy's face and
her nipple grazed Stacy's mouth. Without batting an eyelid, Stacy, opened her moist lips began to suck softly on the nipple.

Jana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jana



Sam tried not to shake as Stacey sucked on one breast then the other. “How are the flowers coming along?” Stacy finally asked.


“I just need to get a bit closer maam, do you mind?” Sam replied.


“Of course not dear, please do what you must.”


Sam then got on her knees leaning even further forward which placed her pussy directly above Stacy's face. Getting a whiff of her favourite scent, Stacy's inhaled deeply but did not touch Sam.


Sam gingerly lowered herself onto Stacy lips and started to arrange the flowers. As Stacy licked her slit, Sam slowly moved her hips back and forth. She widened her legs further exposing her clit which she knew was next on the menu. Stacy sucked on Sam’s wonderful clit gently but eagerly for a few minutes. It was up to Sam to figure out at which point her boss was ready to move on. Sensing that Stacy was satiated, Sam shifted slightly, giving Stacy full access to her vagina.


Stacy expert tongue darted in and out,going deeper and deeper and bringing Sam to an explosive orgasm.


“There. Flowers all done maam,” stuttered Sam trying to regain her composure as she stood up.


“That will be all dear,” Stacy said curtly keeping her eyes closed.


Sam stood transfixed staring at Stacy heaving breasts and exposed pussy.


Stacy eyes flew open. “Why are you still here?”


Sam blushed furiously but somehow gathered to courage to mutter, “Well, I just wondered if you would like a bit of a massage maam.”


Stacy pussy began to tingle as she pretended to glare at Sam. “Well then young lady, get on with it.”  This girl will do very well here Stacy thought contentedly spreading her legs.

Published 
Written by lovelife25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments