Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morgan and Morgan part 1

"Making up for what she did"

4
2 Comments 2
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I get out of the shower expecting you to be home by now. It's 8:39 and your not home for work. I haven't received a call and it's starting to worry me. I go to our room and look at my phone and there was no missed calls or text messages. I try to call but your phone is off and I'm really starting to get scared. You promised to call or text if you were going to be late.

I put my phone on the charger and take the towel off and start rubbing lotion all over my body. Moving across my 38 C breasts making my nipples hard since the lotion plus me is freezing. I make my nipples hard and move down to my four pack stomach and rub the lotion in getting. After that is done I by pass my little girl and move to my freshly shaven legs rubbing the lotion in making my legs smooth.

My little girl is begging for attention as I move towards my freshly shaven pussy and start rubbing myself slowly feeling how wet I am thinking about you. Which makes me stop because I still haven't heard from you and it makes me worried. I put on a blue tank top, plaid shorts and a pair of blue thongs sitting on the couch watching the news just in case anything has happened.

It's 11:30 pm when my phone goes off startling me awake. It's you calling and I open it straight after the first ring.

"Morgan where are you? You have been worrying me sick!"

"I know Morgan I'm so sorry baby. I got stuck in traffic and my phone died... I was already away from work and I couldn't turn around to call you from there."

"Morgan your work is only 20 minutes away. What's really going on?"

"I... Morgan you can't be mad ok?"

"Just tell me Morgan"

"Well.... Do you remember Jane the girl from work I was telling you about?"

"Yes." I'm starting to worry that you may have cheated on me when you said you wouldn't. I don't know what I would do if you did.

"Well... Morgan we uh we had sex"

I was speechless I can hear her through the phone calling my name but after the forth time I decide to hang up. I start to cry because you promised you wouldn't cheat on me. I lock the door even though you have a key and head to my king size bed alone. Sleeping in a big bed without you feels weird so I go to the couch and fall asleep. It's 4 in the morning and time for my run. I put on my usual sweats and take off for a six mile run listening to my music trying to block everything out and relieve all this pain and stress.

When I come home I see you sitting there on the couch watching tv. 

"hi" 

"hey"

I walk past without any eye contact and go to the shower. I turn the shower on and start to take my cloths off when you knock.

"Yes?"

"Morgan can we talk?"

"Maybe later."

"Morgan..."

"What?"

"Please let's talk."

I ignore your request to let us talk and lock the door. Getting into the hot shower letting my muscles relax.

I feel the shower curtain open and you step in.

lauracerezat1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lauracerezat1

You are absolutely gorgeous but when I look at you I wanna cry because I can't believe you hurt me like that. You can see I'm about to cry and lean toward to kiss me. I melt into your mouth and let the tears flow. I look into your blue eyes as you pull away. Taking your long brown hair out of your pony tail letting your hair fall to your waist.

"Morgan I never meant to cheat on you. I'm sorry I did. I wanted to see if someone could make me happier."

"So I didn't make you happy? You don't know how bad I was hurt, how much I was crying because I was worried."

"Morgan you make me happy. you have always made me happy. I just had to try something."

"And what did you find out Morgan?"

"That your the only person in the world who makes me happy."

"Awe your such a suck up."

"Morgan give me another chance please?"

"I guess. But don't do any thing again this time got it?"

"Yes my love. Come here."

I move closer and you kiss me. Those soft lips pressing hard against mine. I have missed you so much Morgan. You lips move down my neck and you know that it turns me on. You know my neck is ticklish as I am squirming underneath you.

You turn the water off and drag me out into the cold. You wrap me up in my favorite towel because it's so big and fluffy. We move to the bed and thats when I can really look at you. I have always been amazed by your 36 C breasts, your 5'8 figure with your long tan legs, flat stomach. Your blue eyes just glowing all the time. I am jealous of all of these. I start to kiss you done your neck because I know how ticklish you are. I move done to your breast to put the left one in my mouth and lightly nibble on it. Feeling it harden in my mouth I move to your right breast and do the same.

I kiss all over your stomach, your very wet, I can tell by the smell. You put your hands on my head and your fingers in my hair. You want this as bad as I do. I want to show you what you mean to me.

I skip your clit and move my tongue up and down tasting your juices. I put my tongue in your hole and that's when you really start to moan oh so loud. I want to make you come hard so I start focus on your clit by licking it, rubbing up and down. Putting it between my teeth and licking more. I put two fingers in your hole onto your g-spot and start rubbing fingering you pumping my fingers out but mostly staying on your g-spot. Your pussy is clutching my fingers as I move and you are screaming "I'm cumming" oh so loud I think the neighbors two doors down heard you. You have 3 orgasms and tell me you can't take anymore. I suck all of your juices making you dry.

I come up on the bed to kiss you letting you taste your juices. That's when you put me on my back, hands above my head and whisper in my ear "Your turn my love"

Published 
Written by MidnightHarvest
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments