Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend

"Two best friends (girl/guy) take their friendship to a whole new aggressive level."

12
1 Comment 1
29.2k Views 29.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I've known Daniel for 5 years. We were best friends. But one night, that all changed.

We were all hanging out; Me, Daniel, Mike, Krista, and Sean. Sitting around the cozy fire discussing the usual. We brushed the topic of sex, you could see everyones coy smiles in the fire light. Sean glanced at me more than once. He was getting brave, asking me things like which celeb I would sleep with, where I would want to do it, and then who at the campfire I would do it with. Akward. Daniel and I glance at each other. In that moment, I could feel the fire getting hotter. Or maybe I was blushing? I don't know. But something about Daniel's dark eyes frightened me. Like he knew every thought in my head. How could he know? Did he know? I'm being paranoid again. After 5 years of friendship, and never once going further than a hug, I should be safe. He doesn't know how I REALLY feel. Right? It was 2am and everyone was getting tired. The beach was getting cold, so Mike was taking us back home. After he dropped everyone off (except Krista, everyone knew they were hooking up), he asked me if I wanted to hang out a little longer. I politely declined; I had other plans (fantasies) that needed attention.

I took a hot shower, feeling the hot water trickling down my smooth skin and over my nicely shaven pussy. The relaxation that the hot water brought me reminded me of Daniel. If I were lucky, I would catch a glimpse of his gorgeous, dark eyes. And when we would hold our electrifying gazes, I could swear a wave on excitement and heat would shoot through my body. Did he feel the same? Did Daniel, at any moment, ever think about me in the ways that I longed for him to? What am I talking about?! It's Daniel, my best friend Daniel! I don't like him like that.

Denial.

I don't want him, yet here I am, like every other night, wishing for him to come up behind me in this hot shower and take me right now. Longing for him to softly kiss every inch of my smooth, flawless skin and use his strong, safe hands to do whatever he wishes. I can't lie to myself any longer. I would take a chance.

He beat me to it.

The shower is off and I'm drying my long, chocolate brown hair. I have a text message. It reads "Hey Lia. Tonight was fun, I wish I could have hung out with you a little longer though - Daniel." I text back immediately, of course.

"Yeah me too. I just took a nice shower, bored. What are you still doing up?"

"Can I come over? I'm really bored and company would be nice."

Is this really happening? Is it going to be that EASY? No way, I'm just his friend. That's it. Right?

"Yeah sure that would be nice. I'll be waiting, don't take too long."

"Cool. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

Daniel shows up at the door to my cozy little apartment. I still have some boxes that need to be unpacked lying around. I greet him in short, small white shorts and a baby blue t-shirt. I make sure he sees my nicely rounded, firm ass as I turn and let him in. I've always been proud of my body; long, slender legs and cute sexy tits, with a butt that could make guys drool. But, apparently not Daniel. We sit, pretty closely, on the little couch flipping through the channels on my pathetic looking TV. My place still needs some furnishing. The TV gets dull fast. Daniel takes the remote and shuts it off.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"Let's just talk. I've always been curious about you, but I've always been too shy to ask."

"Daniel, your my best friend. You know everything about me, what more could you possibly want to know?"

He smiled his evil grin. It was intimidating, yet exciting. Something about the fire in his eyes when I saw his face light up made me want him even more.

"What about your fantasies? Or turn-ons and things like that? I'm sorry. I don't mean to be blunt or anything, I've just been weird the past couple of days, or years."

I managed to mutter, "Well, ummm... I don't know what to say. Maybe if you go first, I'll have more courage."

Daniel was deathly silent for a long moment. Then he said it.

"I've had a friend for a long time now. We've always had such a strong chemistry. And when I'm around her, I feel like this whole other person. I feel strong and alive. I want to do things, things I've never thought of doing to any other girl. I love her. I want her. And I think she knows. I think she knows, and I think she wants it too, Lia."

I shuddered when he said my name. Like he knew everything about me. He stared deep into my eyes, and I knew he could read my darkest thoughts. My heart was pounding in my chest, my body was screaming at my head. I wanted to wrap my legs around him and grind my pussy onto this man that wanted me. But my head said no. I have to be discreet, make him work.

Oh damn everything.

I hadn't even realized that our lips were lingering inches apart this whole time. He slowly, sweetly kisses my soft lips, brushing his hand against my cheek. In one swift move he has me pinned under the weight of his body, my back against the sofa cushions. Our tounges hungrily part each others lips as his hands start exploring my body. Daniel was my best friend, and now he was more. He was my best friend, that now had me pinned against my sofa, grinding into my slender thigh while steadily gaining the upper hand.

I was afraid. I had never seen this side of him before.

He slid my shirt off over my head with ease. He slows down, looking straight into my eyes as his lips move down my chest. I'm quivering all over, nipples already hard. Waiting for him. I've been waiting for so long. Suddenly, his perfect lips clasp around my right nipple, tugging and niping gently. His hand on my left, pinching at my exposed nipple, playfully squeezing it against the cool air. I gasp. I'm running my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer. His lips let go, and they start kissing their way down my small stomach, then my inner thighs. I can feel his hot breath between my legs. He seems to hesitate for what feels like an eternity. He slides down my shorts and panties at the same time, tossing them aside. Daniel gets instanly hardened against my leg, staring at my little cunt. His body is broad and muscular, I felt so safe in his big, capable hands. He gives my clit a little lick, I start panting. I'm going crazy, begging him to get inside me. He smiles, as he takes my clit between his fingers and slides his tounge deep into my pussy; swirling his tounge and sucking with his lips. My heart flutters; arching my back as I let out a soft moan. His whole mouth is now covering my entire pussy. I can feel his tounge grinding hard between the slit. As he moves his lips to suck hard on my clit, I cum. My juices lubricating his mouth even more. My pussy is radiating with heat and pleasure.

He smiles, that evil smile.

Daniel backs away and unzips his jeans, pulling out his throbbing 10" dick.

Alexa_Rios
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexa_Rios

I gasp, are they supposed to be that big? I've only given a blowjob to one other guy, and it was NOT that huge. I crawl over to him. He has one leg on the couch, the other hanging off the edge. On all fours, I lean forward and take him into my mouth. My lips are parted wide around his thick cock. I suck the tip, slowing moving my way down; licking and massaging with my lips as I go. I'm as far as I can go, but I guess he wanted more. His hands are on the back of my hair, pushing my head down further. I fight the gag reflex as my tounge slides around his shaft. He lets out little moans, I want him to cum. I want to taste his sweet, hot cum. But he won't let me. He lifts my head and grins. "Not yet Lia, we have a long night ahead of us."

I'm flipped over onto my stomach. He grabs my hips and lifts my pussy to his waist level. Still dressed with his dick firmly out, he whispers into my ear "Lia, I love you. I said I wanted to do things to you that I would never try on any other girl. Your so damn sexy, I just can't help myself. I'm sorry if it hurts." My brain is buzzing with confusion. Hurts? If what hurts? With one hand on my shoulder and the other tangeled into my hair, he shoves his dick deep into my tight, hot pussy. I scream. Thinking, 'Oh. If THAT hurts. Well, yes that hurts you fucking idiot!'

I forgive him instantly.

Pounding his hard dick into my tiny pussy, feeling his 10" shaft and thick width grinding against my clit, I moan; letting out loud squeals of pain and pleasure. I feel liked I'm being ripped apart. Daniel grunts, mumbling things like "so tight" and "hope she's okay." With his hips pounding my ass and his dick grinding my little pussy, I lose track of all time. I don't know how long it lasted, but I was drained of all my energy from holding myself up.

I could still feel myself being ripped apart from the inside by my best friend.

Daniel was thrusting into me with all his strength, never losing momentum. I could barely catch my breath. My whole body was on fire, sweat beads forming along my hair. I was so hot, yet my nipples still hard with excitement as Daniel penetrated me over and over again. He pulls out, flipping me onto my back. Pinning me down, he quickly replaces his cock with two fingers, he stretches my pussy open. "Damn Lia, you're so tight! But that also makes what I'm about to do very difficult for the both of us." I feel a strong pressure building at my pussy as his hand, balled into a fist, was shoved deep inside me.

I scream, with tears bursting out of my eyes. I can't take this. I try pushing him off, but he doesn't budge.

Damn his gorgeous eyes and powerful arms. I'm moaning his name with random squeals escaping my mouth. My body is turning on me. What should have made me mad, is now starting to feel good. I'm being violated in a way that I never dreamt of. As my pussy slowly stretches and goes numb, a different feeling settles in. I can feel his knuckles grinding over my g-spot. My lips part as I moan and yell. I cum, all over his strong hand. He kisses me softly as he pulls out his fist, giving me a good thrust before he's done.

He sits under my outstretched legs. I'm lying there, motionless except for my tits rising and lowering with every weak breath I take. He tries to massage my clit, but I smack his hands away. I'm too sore for anything right now. I look up at him, into his dark mysterious eyes, my own eyes misted with leftover tears and my face red with exhaustion. Even Daniel seems a bit tired from all his work. "You are so gorgeous, Lia. Lying there all tired and sexy. *Laughs* You know, I still haven't cum." My eyes widen at his last statement. I sit up, facing him, and with a shy smile I put my hand in his lap. Sliding down his pants as he lifts up his shirt, I kiss him softly. With my fingers wraping around his heavy shaft, I stroke him until he starts to lose his breath. But again, he stops me.

He smiles, his coy grin stretching across his flawless face. "I don't want to cum like that, baby. I want you to go to the back of the couch and lean over it. I'll be right behind you in a second."

My pussy is still sore from being pounded earlier, "I can't do that Daniel. I don't even think I can stand up. I won't."

"You can't? Or you WON'T?" he asks, a slight tone in his voice.

I hesitate. That was my biggest mistake, and best.

In what seemed like a split second. He had me bent over the back of the couch, pulling me by the tangle of hair I had on my head. Pinning me against the wall of the sofa, he whispered, "Big mistake, Lia. You've secretly teased me for 5 years. What did you expect? I want you now more than ever, and I know you want me too. Just take a deep breath, I promise everything will be okay. I love you."

And in saying that, he thrust his cock into my ass. This was the worst pain I've ever experienced. It didn't feel natural. He was forcing a thick, long dick into my tiny little anus. My anus resisted, and lost. He began slowly, as to not hurt himself (he was wincing, too). I felt his shaft grinding tightly inside me. But as my ass loosened, I gave up resisting. He slowly began increasing speed until he was pounding and fucking and thrusting his cock deep inside me. He fucked me hard, the couch even moved slightly. My ass was on fire, as my cool tears slid down my face. The pain was finally, after 20 long minutes, subsiding. I felt warm, I loved having Daniel inside me. I wanted him an no one else. Only he could use me like this, no one else. Only Daniel. I was his, at last.

He pulled out, grunting and panting heavily. Kissing my back and shoulders, and loosening his grip on my hair, he shoved his hard dick into my little pussy; I felt like my walls were ripping and tearing, I was on fire. The lips around my pussy were being forced open by Daniel, my best friend. We shared everything together. Everything but this, until now. From my favorite color, to the tightness of my little cunt, he knew everything. And I loved him, too.

Fucking my pussy roughly into the back of the sofa, he came. I felt his hot cum flowing inside me. I didn't even realize that I had been screaming his name this whole time. I was breathless. When Daniel came inside of me, it felt so warm, I loved him now more than ever. With a few more rough, hard thrusts into my pussy, he finally released me as he pulled out slowly. He lied down on the ground, as I collapsed on top of him. I kissed him softly, and whispered, "Thank you."

With that brilliant smile he said, "Your welcome, Lia. And you're right, I have known all along."

 

Published 
Written by keepDreaMin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments