Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My brithday

"This was a birthday that I would never forget"

0
1 Comment 1
12.8k Views 12.8k
540 words 540 words

Ok so I have been reading stories on here for a while and I figured that I would share mine...

So me and my best friend were gonna go out and party for my brithday...but seeing as I was only 16 we had to be sneaky about it...So me and my friend decided that we were going to say that we were spending the night at my other friends house. My mom  said that was fine until my brother was stupid enough to tell her that he was going to get me drunk...after that my mom said I had to be home at 11:30...that gave me no time to get drunk so me and my friend Brianna took a  bottle full of Ginn I think it was to my room...after a while my mom went to bed and we started drinking....

We both ended up getting really drunk and My ex her current boyfriend came over. I got jealious really quick and I didn't want them making out so insted me and Brianna started makeing out. At first it wasn't anything  but it soon became hard core making out...the next thing I know the boy is gone and me and Brianna are rolling around on my bed....Then we started to get into it...

She unziped my pants and before taking them off she had a second thought and asked me if I was sure I wanted  to do this..."Yes Please take them off I begged" And she listened.....She took them off and she said "I'm gonna hurt you a bit ok?" She did She stook her fingers in me and ripped me open as seing as I haven't let people mess around with me that much.

ossirin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ossirin

It felt good at first but then she got to ruff so I told her that she had to stop and she did...

This time she started to kiss all over my body...she started from the neck and went down and started sucking on my nipples....It felt amazing. Then before I knew it she had made her way down to my pussy. She was licking around teasing...I couldn't take it any more. I pushed her head down and she didn't seem to mind. She started started to do the  most amazing thing with her toung...I couldn't take it any more and I exploded. I cummed in her mouth and she sat up.."You taste so good I want more!!" So again she went at it rubbing my clit while her toung slide into my pussy  again I came and again. She was amazing

Then she stoped and told me it was my turn....Now I didn't know if I wanted to but I tried it anyway...I LOVED it!!! We got into a 69 and keep going at it for hours!! I don't exactly how longbut all I know is when we woke up our hair and my bed was covered in cumm...

I want to do it again...but I don't know how to tell her that....So I think I might just get her drunk again and take her to my bed with silk sheets !! I'll let you know if it happens...

Published 
Written by darkangel8844
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments