Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first real lesbian experience

"This is a true story!"

54
14 Comments 14
263k Views 263k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Legendary Story
I had always been curious about girls; what it would be like to taste their lips and explore their bodies. I’m not quite sure what the reason for that was, people often told me it was just a phase I was going through but I was pretty sure it was more than that. After using the gym, I always managed to steal a sneak peak of the other girls getting changed in the changing rooms. Luckily for me, the other girls were quite well developed, most of them already had big boobs and curvy hips, therefore it made it more exciting for me but also made my curiosity grew even larger. Sometimes, a few girls would playfully touch each other’s bodies and comment on how big their boobs were and how firm their asses were – it made me want to join in right away! Nevertheless, I was the more ‘quiet and shy’ type and therefore I never did join in.

Every night I’d picture one of the girls in my head and I imagined myself caressing them, kissing their sweet lips and tasting their tight pussies. There was one girl in particular I was very attracted to, she was quite small, not taller than 5ft6 and she had bright green eyes and long black hair. She definitely looked a lot older, probably because of her curvaceous figure and she had very defined facial features. I began to feel desperate for the experience of kissing another girl, and the fact that none of my friends were in any kind of way bi curious made it even harder for me, especially because I was so young. Consequently, I used to watch lesbian videos on YouTube; the older women seducing the younger girls were the ones that excited me the most! I often touched myself whilst watching the videos and wished it was me who was there with either one of them.

For my 16th birthday, I decided to have a house party and I invited a load of my friends over and suggested they bring their friends too – I wanted the house to be full of people, everyone dancing and having a good time! Fortunately, my mum decided she would spend the night at her friend’s place so I could have the house to myself, and the other people who came of course. The party started at 7 and there were already tons of people knocking at my door, eager to come in and get the party started. Most of them provided alcohol as they were older than me and I was too young to get served. I could’ve gotten away with it however because I looked at least 19 if not older but I thought it’d be best not to risk it.

I wore a tight white halter neck dress which complimented my feminine neck and shoulders, it hugged toned figure and showed off my round boobs. It was quite short as it barely covered my ass and because my ass was already curvy and big it made the dress appear even shorter. My long, shapely legs were on show and looked even more gorgeous because of the shiny red stilettos I slipped onto my feet. I felt very sexy that night and the guys seem to think so too; they asked me to dance with them which I did and the fact that I was a dancer myself made them long for me even more as I was seriously good at grinding against them. Sometimes I’d stand facing them and wrap a leg around their waist, and push my pussy against them, but because my leg was up that meant the dress would go up as well and my French knickers would be on show. On the other hand, I didn’t mind so much as I got even more attention and it was my birthday after all.

As the night went on, people got drunker by the second and I started to feel a little bit drunk myself after having quite a few tequila shots and cans of beer. It must’ve been approximately 3am when the majority of people finally started to leave and make their own way home, many of them stumbling across the drive way as they walked towards the cabs that were waiting for them. A few people were still inside partying away and probably too drunk to even get back home tonight so I decided they should sleep at mine for the night.

After an hour of picking up the alcohol bottles and attempting to clean the place up a bit I started to feel the tiredness really kick in and didn’t feel like tidying anymore so I made my way up the stairs, gently tripped here and there, and got ready for bed. Everyone else was downstairs passed out on the floor; most of them stripped down to their underwear. After I brushed my teeth and quickly got changed into a vest and shorts, I turned the lights out and walked towards my bedroom. This wasn’t the best idea as I was still a bit tipsy and I couldn’t see much in the dark.

Suddenly, I heard a loud groan and realised I stepped on somebody! I quickly turned around and tried to find the light switch, it took me a while but eventually I found it and I turned the lights back on. On the floor, laid a very pretty girl, even though her makeup was smeared all over her face and her hair was a mess she still looked beautiful. At first I thought it was the girl that I was attracted to back in the school changing room but after I moved closer to her I realised it wasn’t, in fact I didn’t recognize her at all. She must’ve been one of my friends’ friends. She was obviously very upset about something as I could hear her softly sob and when I asked her what was wrong her words were very unclear.

I sat down next to her, not sure of what to say, and asked her if she would like to talk about what was bothering her. I didn’t get a reply for several minutes but eventually she sat up and wiped her tears away with the sleeve of a jacket she had on.

“I caught my boyfriend and another girl making out in the bathroom. It was getting too much for me downstairs and I was wondering where my boyfriend went to, so I looked around for him up here and walked in on him having sex with another girl!” A few more tears sprung into her eyes.

Her boyfriend cheated on her? Was he mad? This girl was absolutely stunning! Any guy would be crazy to even risk losing her.

I felt so bad for her and I weren’t quite sure what to tell her but I said, “Your boyfriend must have something wrong with him to do that to you, you deserve a lot better and shouldn’t let a bastard like him make tears roll down that beautiful face of yours.”

I saw a little smile appear on her face – god, it was so sexy - and I was surprised at what I just said! Did I really just say she had a beautiful face? I never would’ve said that if I was completely sober, it must’ve been the alcohol effects...

We began to talk more and the conversation flowed so easily. I found out her name was Laura and she was 18 years old, she was training to be a fitness instructor and it clearly showed. She had a toned body which was very, very sexy.

I made us both some tea and I invited her into my room where we talked some more.

“I’m starting to get tired now,” she said. “Is it alright if I sleep here tonight? I don’t want to be alone.”

“Of course, do you want me to sleep on the floor so you can have the bed to yourself?” I asked.

She giggled and said, “Don’t be silly, I want you to join me in bed!”

I couldn’t believe what I heard. Was it hallucinations or did this gorgeous girl really invite me to bed?!

Obviously, I didn’t say no and I enthusiastically joined her in bed. She lay behind me and I felt her body pressed against mine, she wrapped her arm around my waist and held me close. This was wonderful but so agonizing at the same time because all I wanted to do was just turn around and kiss her but I knew I never had the guts to do that – no matter how drunk I was.

I felt myself drifting off to sleep as I felt Laura’s warm breath blowing against my neck; I assumed she was asleep too. I couldn’t have been more wrong.

NicoleRizo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleRizo

I felt her hand moving under my vest as she moved closer and lifted her leg over mine and I felt her hips pushing against my ass. I never had this happen to me with a girl before so I didn’t know what to do. She moved her head forward and kissed my shoulders whilst moving my hair out of my neck with her hand.

She moved her face closer to mine and whispered, “I really want to kiss you.”

Without a second thought I turned around and looked her in the eyes. They were dark brown and seductive. She smiled at me and placed one hand on my face and pulled me towards her. I felt my heart beat racing faster than ever and I had butterflies in my stomach as I realised my fantasy from 3 years ago was finally going to come true.

I closed my eyes and moved in towards the kiss, and I still found it hard to believe this was actually happening in reality. After what felt like an eternity, I sensed her sweet lips press softly against mine, I loved it so much, it was better than I had ever imagined. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her closer to me, I stroked my fingers up and down her back and I felt the chills that ran down her soft back.

Our lips massaged each others’ and every now and then our tongues would meet and play with each other. I felt my knickers slowly getting wet as this experience turned me on so much and I thought I’d just go for it with Laura because she’s the one who wanted to kiss me in the first place right?

I gently pushed her shoulders down so she was on her back, I placed my legs either side of her and I sat on top of her, I leaned forward so I could continue kissing her incredibly irresistible lips. After a few more minutes of kissing, I made my way down to her neck and I gently bit and sucked it, I could hear her releasing soft moans and her hands began to run up my vest and squeezed my tits. This turned me on like hell and I let out soft moans too.

I looked deeply into her eyes whilst I took off her crop top and she took off my vest. Her breasts looked so inviting and touchable. I ran my fingers along each boob and I softly kissed them, I made sure I didn’t miss a spot. She unhooked my bra and threw it on the floor, and then I did the same to her.

“Your tits are so big and round,” she said as she sat up and leaned against the headboard, and as she sucked on my nipples I felt my pussy getting extremely wet. As she did this, I rubbed her tits together and gently squeezed her nipples, and I felt her hands massage my back and she put her hands down my shorts and rubbed my ass cheeks up and down.

“Have you ever done anything with a girl before?” I asked her.

She stopped sucking my nipples and replied, “Yes, when I was your age I did some things with a girl but it was just the one time, I never heard from her after that.”

I really hoped the same thing wouldn’t happen with me and Laura; I was really into this girl. The thought of not seeing her again was not one that pleased me; I had to make sure she would never forget me.

I stood up and told Laura to stand up too.

“Is there something wrong?” she asked.

“No, nothing’s wrong. I just wanted to see and admire your whole body.”

I saw her blush a little bit and a small smile appeared on her face. Damn, she was too sexy.

I gave her a long passionate kiss on her lips as I touched her all over, I moved my lips down her neck, her chest, her beautiful breasts and her stomach – it was so toned and she had the sexiest abs I’d ever seen. She wore denim shorts which showed off her legs perfectly and the bottom of her ass cheeks stuck out a little bit. I undid the buttons on the shorts and pulled them down; underneath she wore lacy black French knickers, very similar to mine only mine were pink. In return, she also pulled down my shorts and we both stood there just wearing our knickers.

I sat her down on the bed whilst I kneeled in front of her, and I spread her legs wide as I massaged her inner thighs and simultaneously slipped her knickers off. Her pussy was very nicely trimmed and pink on the inside, it looked so tasty.

I didn’t know how to go down on a girl so instead I entered one finger in her tight wet pussy, and I rubbed her clit with my thumb, immediately she let out a soft moan and I watched her nipples grow even more erect than they were before. I moved my finger around in her pussy, and her juices dripped down my finger, I got extremely excited! I started to slide my finger in and out of her pussy, going faster and deeper each time. She bit her lip, put her head back and groaned with pleasure. I reached up with my other hand and grabbed her tits, carefully played with her nipples and touched her all over. She got soaking wet and I felt it all over my fingers, therefore I entered another finger into her pussy, pulled it out and in so fast that she moaned at the top of her voice and she came all over my fingers. I put my fingers in my mouth and sucked up all the cum, she tasted so good and sweet! Once I was sure all her cum was in my mouth I swallowed it and I was surprised at how nice it tasted.

“Kiss me baby, I want to taste my cum too,” Laura said. I got up and leaned over her, slowly kissed her and opened my mouth so she could feel around it with her tongue and taste her own cum. Then, she touched my down my body and slipped off my knickers which I still had on. However, I was still hovering above Laura but she turned around so my ass faced her face and my face faced her pussy again. I felt her grab my ass and she pulled me down towards her face so that my pussy was only inches away from her mouth. First, she rubbed my shaved, smooth pussy up and down; it got me so excited that I got wet straight away. Next, she moved her head up and licked my clit up and down.

“Just copy what I’m doing baby,” she said.

Obeying her orders, I bent my head down and also licked her clit up and down. It was a strange feeling on my tongue but a very good one too. After Laura licked my clit for a while, she put a finger in my pussy, and she fingered me fast straight away. I moaned so loud and I was in such a trance I couldn’t even bring myself to do the same to her. I screamed out ‘Laura’ quite a few times and I told her not to stop. She used her other hand to find a few hair brushes I had lying around on the floor and she passed one to me and she had one for herself too. She rammed the top of the brush into my wet pussy, and I did the same to her. We both let out loud moans and groans as we were fucking each other with the hairbrushes.

“Laura, go faster with the brush, I’m so close to cumming all over it,” I said to her.

“Okay baby, will you go faster too? I want to cum again but this time at the same time as you.”

I moved the hair brush in and out of her as fast as I could and I could hear her orgasm and her cum covered the whole of it. I also came and it was the best thing I had ever experienced in my life. I sat down on the bed and Laura also sat up. We looked at each other and she began to lick my cum off the hairbrush. I did the same and we both kept each others’ cum in our mouths. She pulled me closer to her and told me to open my mouth. She wrapped her lips around mine and we played with cum in both of our mouths. The mixture of her and my cum together was very amazing.

After a long time of excitement we both fell asleep together, exhausted from the thrill and adrenaline that rushed through us. The next day we pretty much stayed in bed all day and just kissed and touched each other, it was my best birthday present yet.

To this day, I and Laura are still in touch and we often meet up. We have had quite a few experiences together, but that’s for me to tell another time.

Published 
Written by KinkyLady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments