Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time with Jackie… Part 1

"I’m going to tear that cootchie up girl..!"

28
9 Comments 9
18.9k Views 18.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Join now to listen to this story

“Ay Mara, I just don’t know what to do,” Jackie whimpered “I feel like he’s slipping, but how can I blame him. I mean look at me; I’m disgusting” she was crying now.

 

I didn’t know what to do, or what to say. I love her and to me she’s perfect. Jackie is 5’6, beautiful tan skin, big hazel eyes; long eyelashes that just make her eyes look even more exotic, thick full lips, huge bouncy boobs, and a nice perky ass. She is a little on the heavy side but always keeps herself clean, and polished. I honestly don’t know why she thinks so little of herself. Jackie and I met when we were both 3yrs old, and we’ve been best friends since kindergarten. She got married last year to an attractive asshole; he treats her like shit and she deserves better. She’s crumbling and losing herself in this relationship I hate to see her like that.   “Jackie, don’t say that… You’re beautiful, and he has no reason to slip, and if he is then you have the right to walk away from this relationship. It may even be the best that’s ever happened to you. He doesn’t deserve you; you’re too good for him. Why can’t you see that?” I was out of breath, for some reason I though if I spoke fast enough, she might actually listen; but like always whatever I said enter through one ear and exited through the other.   I sat there for another half hour listening to her put herself down, cry, mumble, and just run around in circles about the same things… My head was starting to hurt, and after years of hearing her complain about “guys” I had enough. I got up walked over to her, grabbed her by her chin, and pulled her head up.   “Jackie, FUCK stop already --- you are beautiful and if he can’t see that he doesn’t deserve you, and if you can’t see it either well then you’re just a dumb bitch” I yelled. She was speechless; even though we’ve been friends since we were little I have never spoken to her that way. I could see the tears start to form, fuck I felt like shit... “Jackie, I’m sorry honey, it’s just that you don’t seem to understand just how beautiful you are.” I said “I know it’s hard for you to believe me, but to ME honey, to ME, you are a beautiful, vivacious, intelligent, woman in the prime of her life.” Her tears were flowing now; I could see the sadness in her face. I don’t know why I did it, or how it actually happen, all I know is I leaned in to kiss her…   “Mara!!” she pushed me “What are you doing?” she had this confused look on her face.   I didn’t even bother to reply, I just lounged myself at her again; this time she didn’t push me away.

SofiaMeyers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaMeyers

My hands made their way into her hair, gently tugging on it. Her lips soft like marshmallows, warm, and wet… I slowly started to bite her lower lip; a soft moan almost inaudible escaped her lips.   “Just relax Jackie, let me do everything.” I whispered in her ear “Deja que te haga todo lo que ese idiota jamás te ah echo” (let me do everything that idiot has never done to you.)   “No, Mara stop” she purred. I knew she wanted it, I could feel it, in fact I never felt so close to her. Our kissing continued, I traced her body with my hands --- she had the sweetest mouth. I was still standing in front of her; with a gentle motion I placed myself on top of her. Our mouths never stopped savoring each other, but I started to slowly undo her top. She tensed up, and I kissed her harder, shoving my tongue in her mouth, her body loosened up again. Her shirt was off, and now all I could do was admire her huge breasts; her skin so soft, so tan, so finger licking good. I cupped them, and began to gently massage them in a circular motion, rubbing her thick erect nipples through the fabric. Her body trembled, if this could get her so aroused I figured that motherfucker was a “wam, bam, thank you ma’am” kind of guy; asshole. I caressed the sides of her body, and her belly with the tips of my fingers, sending shivers down her spine. Her eyes had this lustful gaze, and I wondered if her husband had ever seen her like that. I reached her pants and began to unbutton them; without having to ask she lifted her hips so that I could get the pants down…   “Así mami relájate” (like that baby, relax) I began to gently kiss her around her belly button, and then lower, and lower, and then on top of her phat pussy trough her panties.   “Oh Mara, honey please stop --- that’s dirty” she exclaimed, her lips said stop, but her legs open wider, that’s all the approval I needed.   “Jackie, has your hubby ever gone down on you?” I asked her incredulous.   She blushed and covered her face with both of her hands, “No, Mara. That stuff is only for prostitutes. Any respectable married woman has to keep herself clean, and not allow her husband to do that.” She sounded convinced “Plus, he’s never even tried.”   “Oh my god Jackie, but do you suck his dick?” I was very upset by now.   She looked away and that was my answer. My blood was boiling; I bet she hasn’t even experienced an orgasm. If this is what “marriage” mean I’m glad I’m single. “Ok Jackie you don’t have to tell me, but trust me; you will leave here feeling very satisfied. Because I’m going to tear that cootchie up girl” I laughed, but kept my eyes on her. I needed her to know that I meant it. She just blushed and opened her legs wider… To be continued.
Published 
Written by LushPrincess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments