Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My lesbian fantasy

"The day I made love to a sexy older woman"

23
14 Comments 14
64.9k Views 64.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
Writing my last story made me so horny, just had to do another

It was a chilly autumn afternoon and I had been waiting outside the apartment for fifteen minutes. The woman from the Estate Agents was meant to be there ages ago and I was getting cold. I was about to ring the agent’s office when a blue car pulled up. A woman in a business suit got out. she had one of those filofax things and she stepped round the back of the car and touched my arm.

“Hi you must be Danielle, I’m Susie. Sorry I’m late, the traffic was bad.”

“It’s OK,” I said.

Susie was about 30. She had a really lovely figure, particularly her bum, which she showed off in her pencil skirt and like me, she had a tiny waist. She was a little bit taller than me, which isn’t hard because I’m only five feet two. I followed her in through the doors to the apartment building and we went up one flight of stairs. She had long brown hair that swished from side to side as she walked. I began to feel naughty. She was such a sensual woman and there was something about her suit that lit a little spark inside me.

As she put the key in the door to the apartment, I pretended to walk into her and my hand pressed into her bum and I suddenly felt how lovely it was.

“Oops sorry, didn’t expect you to stop so suddenly!”

“It’s OK!” She said and smiled.

She looked at me with her brown eyes as she turned the key and licked her lips. I only had a pullover on over my T shirt and she made it really obvious that she liked my boobs.

She locked the door and threw her diary on the worktop. She looked me up and down and I decided I would take a risk. I walked towards her and slipped my hand inside her jacket and squeezed her breasts. She didn’t say anything but brushed her hair to one side sexily and stood so close, I could feel her breath on my face. She had on glossy red lipstick and I wanted to kiss her so much. She must have read my mind and without warning she pushed me up against the door and pressed her lips against mine. I had no choice but to give in to her mouth and we stood there French kissing for about a minute.

I wanted her so badly, like I have never wanted anyone. There was something so sexy about her. My hands were all over her lovely round bum and I squeezed it as she kissed me. My pussy was getting so wet, it was aching for her tongue. I hoped hers was too. I wanted to rip her clothes off there and then but she smiled and took me by the hand.

“Let me sow you the bedroom,” she said.

She took my hand and we went through to the bedroom. She closed the curtains leaving a chink of light and then she began to unfastened her jacket. She threw it on the bed and I took my top off as she unbuttoned her blouse. I don’t think I’ve ever undressed so quickly as I tugged my jeans down and then took off my bra and panties. Susie was down to her underwear.

I walked towards her and put hand down the front of her knickers as I kissed her again. Her pussy was as wet as my own and she began to moan as my fingers explored deeper. She continued to take her bra and panties off as I kissed her body all over.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

When we were both naked we jumped on the bed together and we wrapped our legs and arms around each other to keep warm. We started to kiss again and we both got so worked up and Susie began to grind her pussy mound against mine. I put my hands around her waist and then cupped her bare bum cheeks. She had such a lovely handful and her pussy was rubbing against mine I just wanted her more and more. I was desperate to have her tongue in my pussy and I wanted to taste hers.

We kissed each other, like teenagers. I was kissing her full on the lips when I felt her fingers begin to play with my pussy lips and I began to moan as I felt a couple go in deeper.

“Susie! I want you to go down on me please! Don’t keep me waiting!!!”

“OK baby, how about we 69?”

“Yes yes yes!”

I turned round and I went on top so that my pussy was perfect for Susie to lick me and I could kiss her too. I can only say I almost screamed with pleasure as her tongue began to dip in and out of my soaking wet little cunt and I rubbed my nose into her pussy. I felt so horny and I kissed her and sucked on her clitoris as I rubbed my pussy into Susie’s face. We were both so hot and wet and her moans just made me more turned on, so I licked faster and faster.

It was like a competition who could moan the loudest as we licked each other out. I came so much and so big. It was the best orgasm I have had for a long time. I made her cum too and her pussy juice was all over my face. She was so sweet. I lay next to her again and we kissed a lot. Our tongues were just all over each other’s and she was sucking my lips between kisses. Even though she had cum she was still so horny and I wanted more.

“Have you ever tribbed, Danielle?” She asked.

“No what’s that?” I said.

“I’ll show you. Lay on your side and open your legs like scissors.”

Then I knew what she meant. She lay down opposite me and sort of put her left leg under mine and her right leg on top and took my hand and pulled me towards her. It felt so natural and she started to mash her pussy against mine. Our pussy lips rubbed together like they were big juicy lips kissing each other. It was beautiful and sexy and I just knew why I love girls so much. Our fingers were interlocked as our pussys became one in a wet sandwich of sex. We both started to cum at the same time. Because we were rubbing and grinding together so much I almost forgot to breath and I thought I was going to pass out! It was the best sex I’ve ever had. We had huge orgasms for the second time as waves of pleasure went through me from head to toe and back again.

After we had sex like that we lay together on the bed and Susie held me so close kissing me all over my face and nibbling my ears.

“You’re so randy Susie,” I said.

“I’m a very sexy woman Danielle, I know.”

I almost forgot why I was there and we got dressed a little later, but I decided not to have the apartment after all. I might not have found the apartment of my dreams yet but I had fun looking and enjoyed being shown a few things by an experienced, sexy woman.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments