Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Maria Scene 5

"Maria and Cal come clean. CC shows Maria who wins. We are off to Berkeley."

12
9 Comments 9
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words
It was Thursday, Maria and I had a date to go to Berkeley looking in some art galleries. Maria called and was running late, but said the door was open and I should come over. I drove to her house, parked in the driveway and entered. She was not downstairs, so I walked up to the second floor.

I heard the shower running in the master bedroom. I had never been in her bedroom and walked in silently. The door to the master bath was open and the lights were on. I peeked in and there was Maria in the shower, her body glistened from the water cascading down. I felt a stirring in my loins as I looked at her. She never failed to get me aroused. Just the sight of her standing there water running in rivulets down the curves of her body made me yearn for her touch.

She was standing sideways washing her breasts. It wasn’t really washing, more like caressing. Her nipples were hard and standing erect. Water was hitting them and bouncing off falling to the shower floor. Her hands were gently massaging her breasts and I could hear gentle moans coming from her. She had put her hands under her breasts lifting them up in the falling water offering them as a gift to the gods. I stood there watching as my arousal intensified.

She poured body wash on her hand and moved it down over her hard stomach. She laved her tight stomach and washed her strong hips. Slowly the hand dipped into the junction of her legs washing and caressing her shaved mound. Another small moan escaped her lips as her fingers brushed over her erect clitoris. She paused there and rubbed it moving her hips with each stroke. The water was collecting in her hand as it moved on her mound. Her fingers were pushing on her lips spreading them apart to be washed and caressed. She slowly moved her fingers up and down her slit moving further inside with each stroke. Her breathing was getting heavy and I could see the arousal on her face.

I coughed, she moved to cover herself, but when she turned, she smiled and dropped her hands. She was standing there with the water running through her hair over her neck around her breasts to her junction down her legs. She looked magnificent like a Greek goddess. She raised a hand and crooked a finger bidding me come join her. I had showered earlier but my arousal could be seen and I could not resist touching, caressing and possessing that beautiful woman before me. I quickly let all my clothes fall to the floor, kicked them aside and joined Maria in the shower.

We greeted with a long loving kiss drenched with the water from above our bodies tightly joined as the two lovers we were. We silently said hello and held each other tight. Our tongues were dancing from one mouth to the other. My hands were moving slowly up and down her back and beautiful butt. As we kissed I heard small moans escaping from Maria. She was aroused and was enjoying being held in my arms just kissing. We broke apart and Maria turned off the water.

She grabbed my hand pulling me from the shower. She said, “Cal I am so horny this morning. I want to feel you inside me now. We can finish the shower later.”

We ran to her bed and fell on it wrapped in each other. She lay under me with her breasts heaving and her legs spread wide apart. I wanted her so badly that I just lifted her hips and rammed my rock hard cock in her waiting pussy. Maria screamed in pleasure as I invaded her pussy. She was moving with me urging me to move faster and harder. I pounded in and out of her harder than I had ever before with any woman. Her arms were flailing about her. Her head was rolling splaying her hair about. She had wrapped her legs around me pulling me hard against her as I thrust deep inside. Her hips were moving with me urging me on. I could feel the sides of her pussy closing around me as her climax built. The roaring had started in my body as I was getting ready to explode. I made one final really hard thrust and hit the back of her pussy hard as I exploded. She gushed at the same time mixing our love juices together and leaking out of her. She crushed me to her with her legs holding me as she shuddered with her orgasm. Her pussy was pulsing on my cock milking it for every last drop.

Throughout this she had her eyes locked shut. She wanted to concentrate on the feelings and sensations physically associated with our coupling. This seemed to intensify her orgasm. To me it was amazing. She opened her eyes and gazed into my eyes with a look of pure orgasmic ecstasy. She wrapped her arms around me, kissed me softly on my lips and moved her lips to kiss my ear.

As she kissed me she whispered, “Thank you my love. I really needed to have you in a way that satisfied both our lusts. You are the only man I have been with that can satisfy my total being. When you are not with me I get so wet thinking of you that it runs down my leg. Please stay near me”

I looked down at her and smiled and said, “Maria, I will always have time for you. You are the most fabulous woman I have ever been with. I only wish we had started these couplings sooner. You don’t know how much I wanted to run here when you were in the window.”

We lay there recovering our breath and letting our hearts slow. My arm was under her head with my fingers playing with her hair. She nuzzled closer to my body putting her arm across my chest purring into me. There was a noise coming from the master bath. We sat up quickly scared that we had been found out. Maria started laughing and poked me in the side.

“I forgot to tell you that CC was here,” she said.

I laughed and pushed her down on the bed as I ran to the shower. I wanted to wash that luscious ebony body all over. I stopped and stared. There in front of me was the most beautiful black woman I had ever seen. The water was beading up on her skin and rolling off. She saw me and turned. It had only been a week since we met and had sex, but I was dumbstruck by her body. CC was 5’ 2” with large breasts and big nipples that pointed up. She had a narrow waist and wide ample hips to grab when pulling inside her. Her skin was dark and glistened as if it had just been oiled.

My little second brain sprung into action. She broke into a big smile and gestured for me to join her while she stared at my growing cock. How could I refuse such a temptation? I was hoping that I would not get all wrinkly from so much water. I entered the shower and grabbed CC to me hard. She came willingly and wrapped her arms and one leg around me. We kissed and our tongues mingled. My cock was knocking at her pussy.

I felt something hard against my chest from CC breasts. I moved my upper body away and looked down at the twin peaks. I was surprised to see that her large swollen nipples glistened with piercings. I looked into her eyes questioningly. She smiled. I bent and took one of her nipples in my mouth the tingly taste of metal hit my tongue. I sucked on it hard and she pulled me harder on her breast.

I came up to her lips and asked, “When did you get those luscious nipples pierced?”

“I have had them pierced for a long time.

Alenni
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alenni

I just wasn’t wearing my rings when we fucked. Is there something wrong?” she replied.

I said, “On the contrary I love pierced nipples.”

She smiled and pushed my face back to her other breast. I hungrily took the hard nipple into my mouth. As I was exploring CC breasts, her hands were wrapping around my cock making sure it was well cared for. She was stroking me slowly keeping me hard and ready. I closed my eyes and enjoyed resting in her ample bosom. We were standing like that for a while. We untangled and CC started to wash my back with one hand. Her other was still holding my hard cock. I guess she did not want to lose it.

She let me go so she could wash my hair. Her hands felt so soft on my scalp giving me sensations flooding directly to my loins. Suddenly I jumped. I knew CC was washing my hair, but my cock was enveloped by a hungry pair of lips. I looked down and there was Maria kneeling with my cock in her mouth. She looked up at me with a grin on her face sucking me in. CC continued with my hair and rinsed it completely. She came around in front of me, kissed me and bent her knees to join Maria in devouring my now very hard cock. I looked down again to see two women vying for control of my manhood. I would have thought that Maria would let CC have me, but I was, as usual, very wrong. Maria was greedy and wanted me again.

CC, who was slightly larger than Maria, waited until her mouth was off my cock and pushed her aside sliding across the shower floor. CC pulled me over to the bench built into the shower wall. She sat me down slouching so my cock was pointing up. She spread her legs and impaled herself with my cock in her drenched hot pulsing pussy. She started bouncing on my cock moaning and screaming. She wanted to have me explode in her before Maria could recover. I slowed her down by grabbing her nipples and pulling them hard. She stopped as her focus shifted to the pleasure of her nipples being mauled. I squeezed and pinched her breasts and CC came in a small flood. She started moving on my cock but much slower. She had her quick release and now it was time to savor my cock.

Maria had landed against the shower wall and lay on the floor watching the performance of CC and me. She sat up knees to her chin resting her head on her knees. I saw the lust in her eyes tinged with a little defeat. I could sense the determination that was growing inside. She was not going to let this young upstart beat her at her game. She got up, left the shower and returned carrying the big double dildo. I looked at Maria over CC’s shoulder and knew what would happen next. Maria walked up behind CC stopped CC’s ride. Maria knelt on the floor and spread CC’s butt cheeks. CC groaned at being touched in her nether region. Maria made sure CC was ready by inserting two fingers in her ass. Having felt no resistance and being fully lubricated Maria took the dildo and forced it deep inside CC’s waiting ass.

Maria had CC and I join her on the floor. I lay on my back, CC rode me cowgirl style with my cock in her pussy and the dildo sticking out her ass. Maria laid on the floor spread her legs and mine. She slid up to my balls and impaled herself on the dildo. Once in position, CC started to ride my cock slowly at first until Maria had found the right position where the dildo pumped her wanting pussy. Sensing that Maria was being satisfied CC picked up the pace. She was pumping both Maria and me at the same time. Her pussy was pulsing against my cock and I could feel the dildo slide in and out of her. It did not take long for us to become a well oiled machine with all of us moving in total synchronization. Loud moans and groans could be heard from us as we moved faster and harder. I felt CC getting wetter inside and sensed the buildup of her flood. Maria was all ready shuddering with a continuing orgasm. I was feeling the roar start moving toward my erect hard cock. I exploded, CC exploded and Maria exploded together with loud screams and groans. Fluid from the three of us pooled between Maria’s and my legs. We had trapped it all. We started laughing as we laid there recovering from the dash to the finish line.

Maria pulled the dildo out of her pussy and CC’s ass and came over to sit on my chest facing CC.

CC hoarsely said, “I am sorry I pushed you away, but I wanted Cal and I knew that you had him earlier. I was so horny for a stiff cock. You are great and all but I still want a man to satisfy my needs.”

Maria whispered, “Apology accepted. We are friends and friends share what they have, giving pleasure to all.” Smiling she continued, “Just don’t let it happen again.”

Now that we were all happy again, we stood up and finished the shower. We washed each other with a little grab ass, nipple pinching, cock rubbing and kissing. We got out of the shower and with big fluffy towels wiped each other down paying special attention to make sure everywhere was dry.

Once we were all dressed we went down to Maria’s kitchen where she prepared a huge breakfast which we devoured. CC bid us farewell with kissing and groping. Maria and I sat in her kitchen looking at each other with love in our eyes and hearts. We had found what was missing in our day to day lives and wondered silently what could we do about it?

I broke the silence, “We should get going. Berkeley galleries await.”

Maria shook her head smiling. I could sense the feeling of regret in Maria’s mind. She looked at me and said, “I love you more than I have loved anybody in my entire life. You make me a complete woman. You understand my needs, wants and desires. You show no jealousy when I am with other women. What can I do to make this never end?”

I looked at her and replied, “You can get up off your butt and drive us to Berkeley. Time’s a wasting.” It was not what she wanted to hear, but I was not ready to commit to a long term relationship especially with a very married woman. I still had my wife too.

The trip to Berkeley was on and we got into the car and drove the 35 miles to get there. It was a beautiful day and there were lots of young women and men walking around. It was a garden of lust to harvest our next ripe body for our pleasure. So many choices so many people, we sat at a sidewalk table outside a small coffee café.

Many young people walked by. Maria’s eyes scanned them all looking for the right person. After 30 minutes of patient watching a beautiful tall olive skinned woman approached. She looked lost and confused, just what we wanted.

Maria got up and asked, “Would you like to join us? You look lost and confused. Come sit with us and have a coffee. We will be glad to help you in any way possible.”

They sat down and before I went into the café to get three coffees, we were joined by another equally stunning woman. I was pleasantly surprised by this. The hunt was over, now the conquests began.

But that is for another time.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments