Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Naughty Girlfriend

"I'm told to go shopping, but a surprise awaits me"

21
6 Comments 6
26.5k Views 26.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I'm walking through the mall, alone - but I know she's watching me from somewhere. She can't be too far away, considering... well, the remote that controls the vibrating egg she'd made me wear. I was reluctant to oblige the request, because I'm fairly bad at hiding my arousal and keeping myself from being vocal. But the look in her eyes made me do it anyway. I couldn't deny a request, not from her.

The her I'm talking about is my girlfriend. She's gorgeous, long brown hair down to her hips, slim, C-cups. I love her, and she loves pushing me, seeing how far I'd go for her. So far, there's not a request I've denied, however reluctant I've been.

This request had been for me to wear the vibrating egg and go to the mall, where she'd already be. I was to shop, and she was to control the pleasure I was getting. Even if the egg wasn't turned on yet, I certainly was. I could feel the lips of my cunt moving as I walked; they were already very wet. I couldn't hide my blush, knowing that the egg hidden in my core could start vibrating at any moment, as if it wasn't already enough to just wear it in public.

I had no idea where she was, but I could sense her eyes on me, taking in my flushed face, my legs in the skirt I'd decided to wear. At least then I would appear to walk normally. I was wearing a padded bra to cover my D-cups, so no one would be able to see my hard nipples. The downside being that they were trapped, and the pressure and friction gave me constant pleasure.

Entering one of my favorite stores, I felt the egg being turned on. A mewl escaped my lips, which I quickly hid by pretending to cough. Damn it. Why couldn't I control my reactions to any kind of sexual stimulation? I immediately decided that I was going to work on that, though that wouldn't help with my current situation. I went over to a rack of clothes, making sure most of my body and face were hidden as I looked through the dresses. If only I could see her - walk up to her. That was the ultimate goal. I had to find her. Then she'd take me somewhere private and give me release. If I were to cum before that... suffice it to say it'd include more public actions.

But I couldn't control it. And I wasn't sure I wanted to. The fact that people could see me, could catch me while being sexually stimulated, was definitely a turn on. But it was also very embarrassing. I knew she wanted me to get caught, to see what would happen and how I'd react. I desperately didn't want to give her that pleasure.

Doing my best to ignore the vibrations, I focused on the dresses. A small black one caught my eye, and I picked it off the rack. Would it look good on - a moan escaped my lips as the vibrations were turned up. I blushed deeply, put the dress back and made to leave the store. My breathing was heavy as I scoured the area. I really had to find her.

I walked as quickly as the vibrations allowed me, as quickly as I could while still keeping the egg inside me. Not in the coffee shop, not at the restaurant, not anywhere in sight. She had to be hiding in a store. As I passed a lingerie shop, the vibrations were turned up again. I covered my mouth with my hand, biting down to stifle a moan. She didn't want me to go in there, did she? But it'd be very typical of her to hide there..

And so I entered the store, looking around. The vibrations were turned up again, and I steadied myself against the wall as I moaned again. There was no way that anyone who'd heard that would not recognise it as a sound of pleasure. The clerk, a cute girl, raised an eyebrow. "Are you okay, miss?"

"Fine," I managed to say, my voice at an abornmal high pitch. "Have you seen a brunette around? I really need to..."

The vibrations were turned up again, so I quickly turned away from the girl and bit on my cheek this time. I could feel my orgasm getting closer by the second now, as blood filled my mouth. I'd bitten too hard.

"I'm really wondering what's stimulating your pussy right now," the girl answered with a grin, her hand reaching down to my skirt.

ArianaWest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaWest

"Mind if I?"

I was surprised, her appearance not suiting her behaviour. She was small, looked like a teenager - though I knew she couldn't be, working here. Her short black hair was messy, her eyes a piercing blue, her body curvy - she was definitely good looking. But I couldn't afford to think that way, not now.

Before I could object, she lifted my skirt, finding my soaked panties. With one quick motion, she moved them aside and pulled on the string hanging out between my pussy lips. The movement made another moan escape my lips, followed by a whimper as the pleasure stopped.

"Ooh, I vibrating egg. I wonder who's controlling that," she mused, bringing the toy up to her lips and licking it slowly, looking in my eyes. "Guess whoever is in for a treat, huh?" She lowered the toy again, putting it against my lips. "Or am I?"

A louder moan escaped my lips, the vibrations now reaching my clit. "S-stop... I have a girlfriend..."

"Oh, I know." With those words, she removed the toy, pulling me away from the front of the store and to the fitting rooms. She slipped inside one, pushing me against the wall and kissing me roughly. "That's exactly why you're here," she added as she broke the kiss.

My eyes had been closed during it, and as I opened them, my girlfriend was standing behind her.

"Have you been working on your orgasm control? I was sure that the public setting and the vibrations would be enough to make you cum before you got here," she said with a pout. "Now we don't get to do this more often."

I was surprised, my eyes wide, juices dripping down my legs. "Wha-" but I was interrupted by the clerk licking along my slit.

"You'll see what," my girlfriend whispered as she leaned in to kiss me, the clerk's tongue still working its way between my pussy lips. I moaned into the kiss, unable to keep quiet any more than I was with the vibrator - especially now there were two women working their magic on me.

Soon my skirt and panties were discarded, as well as the shirt I'd been wearing. My nipples were being assaulted by my girlfriend, loud moans sounding through the fitting room and probably the rest of the store as I was getting close to orgasm. "Please, make me cum."

Happily, the two pleasing my body obliged, and soon I was a writhing, moaning mess as juices flowed from my cunt, muscles contracting as I orgasmed. I kept moaning, the orgasm kept coming, my clit throbbing in the clerk's mouth, the now bare breasts of my girlfriend pushing against my lips, which I opened to welcome them and suck on them.

Soon no one was wearing clothes, and I was forced down on the ground. The room was just big enough for me to lay down, as the clerk positioned her pussy against mine and started grinding. Still sensitive, whimpers escaped my mouth, soon turning into sounds of pleasure. The sounds were quickly muffled by my lover's cunt on my mouth, which I started pleasing eagerly. I tried to focus: entering her with my tongue, tasting her, lapping at her pussy. I worked my tongue inside of her, moving it in circles, the way I knew she liked.

The clerk was grinding her pussy against mine in a frenzy, filling the room with her moans - joined with those of the one riding my face. My own were muffled, but I was moaning the loudest as I felt juices that weren't mine trickling down to my ass, as cum filled my mouth and I drank it greedily.

My girlfriend came first, her muscles spasming around my tongue as she squirted, covering my face with her juices. The sight of that apparently made the clerk go off. She thrust her clit roughly against mine and moaned, her words incomprehensible - and after orgasm, they abruptly stopped their assault. I hadn't gotten to come yet, both of them having been too focused on their own pleasure.

"You did well, my love," my girlfriend panted, standing up, looking at me, a mess covered in love juices, longing for another orgasm, lying on the ground. "But you're going to have to do better to be rewarded again."

Published 
Written by xGinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments