Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister's Best Friend

"seducing my sisters best friend"

20
6 Comments 6
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My name is Bethany and I am nineteen years old. I am a lesbian, full on dyke. I have never been with a boy and haven’t even seen a boy naked, except for movies and porn.

It stems from my family, my mother and sister. Mom is a lesbian, becoming one after my dad left her for a younger woman. My sister, like me, has always preferred the female company over men, but she did confess to sleeping with a guy once, once and it was a mistake. Apparently, he left her feeling self-conscious and slightly degraded.

Anyway, my family are all lesbians, so I became one too. I experimented in school and had a great time chewing on seventeen-year-old pussy and making them cum.

My sister as I have said is a huge dyke she loves messing about with girls, but there is one girl she never plays with. She is the one girl who I have seen in her underwear as much as I have seen my own family.

Bailey is my sister's age, twenty-one and they have been best friends since kindergarten. Since they have known each other all their lives, they been in the friends’ zone. I know Bailey finds this frustrating as she really wants to be my sister’s girlfriend. I decided that she would be mine instead.

It was a weekend and my sister gone away, leaving mom and me alone in the house. Bailey came around expecting to hang out and I decided it would be perfect timing to make my move.

We hung out and watched movies till one of mum's girlfriends arrived, so they went out leaving Bailey and me alone. I said it would be more comfortable to hang out in my bedroom and we ended up snuggling up on my bed.

“Bailey, you are so sexy. How come you don’t have a girlfriend?”

I knew the answer I just wanted to see what she would say.

She looked down and murmured something.

“What?”

“I’m in love with your sister.”

I smiled, I knew that was the reason and just wanted to hear her say it.

I pushed her back on the bed and straddled her. She didn’t look shocked, she seemed to just go with it. I leant forward and kissed her, snaking my tongue into her mouth.

“Bailey, my sister may not think of you as a girlfriend, but I do.”

She looked at me shocked.

“I have thought about doing so many nasty things to you so many times. I want you to be my girlfriend, I want my sister to know that we are lovers.”

I kissed her again, this time more passionately and I could feel her melting into my arms.

I kissed her for what seemed like ages, her getting into it more as time went on. I could feel her hands roam my body, exploring me as we made out. I felt her hand come to rest on my ass, squeezing and caressing my butt.

I sat up on her lap and pulled my top off over my head. She looked up at me with lust in her eyes and sat up as best she could. One hand held my back as her other hand groped and squeezed one of my breasts. Her mouth latched onto my spare breast and she started to suck and bite on my nipple. I held the back of her head as she sucked hard on my breasts and I could feel my pussy start to trickle.

I repositioned us so she rested her head on my lap as I lowered my breasts to her waiting mouth. She suckled on my tits as I squeezed and fondled with hers.

After a good few minutes of her sucking and playing with my tits, she stood up and undressed. She blushed as she saw me ogling her, taking in her every curve. She looked amazing and I knew why I liked her so much.

I stood up and stripped off too, making sure to put on a bit of a show for her. I pushed her back and spread her legs. She had the most wonderful looking pussy. It was clean shaven, and her lips protruded slightly out from her puffy pussy.

I buried my head between her legs, savouring her taste. She tasted amazing, better than many of the girl I had already been with. I slurped and licked at her wet hole as her hand slid through my hair. There was something about the way she moaned that turned me on so much that made me want to please her even more.

I gently lifted her butt a bit and exposed her sphincter. There was something about eating a girl’s ass out that I really loved. I pushed tongues deep into her butthole wiggling my tongue around. This seemed to make her gasp and she pushed my head away. At first, I thought I had gone too far, but then she rolled over and stuck her ass in the air giving me easier access. I giggled and spread her butt and went back to munching on her ass.

As I ate her ass, I slipped two fingers inside her wet pussy. I started to finger her wet hole as my tongue went to town on her ass. Her moans and whimpered just turned me on, making me please her even more.

It wasn’t too long before her body was shaking, and her pussy was gushing. I could feel her pussy tighten around my fingers as she seemed to bury her face in my pillow to stop herself from screaming.

I pulled my fingers from her pussy and pulled my tongue from her ass. I watched as her body carried on shaking as her body collapsed on the bed.

I giggled as I lay flat on top of her. I kissed her neck and could feel her body still shaking beneath me.

“Did I make you cum baby? Are you all mine? Do you want to eat me out and make me cum too?”

I could feel her nod her head into the pillow. I climbed off her and rolled her over. I pulled her close to me and kissed her passionately. We both groped at each other’s bodies until I pulled away. I made her lay back and straddled her face. I lowered my pussy onto her mouth and felt her tongue slide easily inside me.

Her hands held my thighs as her tongue went to work on my pussy. She was good and her tongue flicked and lapped away at my cunt. She had a way of pulling on my pussy lips with her mouth and then pushing her nose up against my ass. I was loving every second of it and my juices were flowing freely.

I started bouncing gently on her, pushing my ass against her face, almost suffocating her with my butt and pussy. She seemed to really enjoy it and I could feel her tongue probe further. I knew I was close and could feel the tingle in my toes. I could feel the sensation work its way up my leg, making me whimper loudly. I leant forward, lifting my pussy off her face and gushing all over her.

I let myself fall forward on the bed, panting happily. I felt Bailey’s hand caress my butt softly and spanking me softly. I rolled over and told her to lay with me.

We lay there cuddling for a little while, both our hands roaming each other’s bodies. We kissed softly, getting heated up once more. She seemed to reposition herself so that our legs were entwined. I could feel her knee push up against my crotch as her crotch seemed to press up against me. We started to grind up against each other as we kept on kissing.

That feeling you have knowing you turn on someone as much as they turn you on is amazing and soon, we were groaning into each other’s mouths. I could feel her pussy start to gush on my leg as we both seemed to orgasm together.

We lay together, panting and kissing till we both seemed to relax in each other’s arms. We soon fell asleep and I knew she was my girl.

————

When my sister returned to find out that her best friend was now my girlfriend. They still hung out, but when it was time for bed, she only came to my room.

My sister was a bit upset at first, realizing what she had missed, but she got used to it.

lunaevaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lunaevaa

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments