Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My suckling session with an older woman

"My first lesbian experience was heaven"

73
17 Comments 17
14.8k Views 14.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Non fiction"

My (34f) first time with a woman was with an older woman and we had a suckling session

Between her and the mom who used to get naked in front of us when i was younger, I was destined to have a thing for milfs.

When I was 19 I worked a boring office job that I hated and I was exploring my sexuality at this time too.

The two combined meant that I was desperate for an experience with a woman. I joined a local hookup app and set my filter to women only. After a couple of weeks a woman I worked with popped up on my feed. I was shocked! I had no idea she was lesbian/bi. I didn’t swipe as I didn’t want her to know about me.

A couple of days later I got a message from her on the app. She recognised me and wanted to chat. I explained that I’ve always loved women but never had a sexual experience with one beyond kissing. She said she would help change this if I was open to it.

She was 46 and chubby with big tits. Exactly the type of woman I was attracted to. We chatted a bit more and I was apprehensive about it all. We couldn’t avoid each other after. She said we should meet for a drink. I agreed. As I went to meet her I received a message saying she didn’t expect anything from me, she just wanted to pleasure me to show me how a woman pleasures another woman.

I was so turned on. There was no expectation on me, I didn’t have the experience. She just wanted to help me out in my exploration.

We met for a drink and I had a couple of glasses of wine. She was wearing a wrap dress and her breasts looked amazing. We finished our drinks and she asked if I wanted to go to her place; she was divorced and didn’t have her kids this weekend.

We went to her place and she quickly explained what she wanted to do. She asked if I was comfortable with letting her show me what a woman can do. I nodded. I was so ready for this even though I was nervous.

I was wearing a tight shirt and a skirt. My boobs were D cups back then. She came over to the couch and started to kiss me. I kissed her back. It felt amazing. She was so soft and gentle.

Slowly she started to grope me all over. My ass, my breasts and my thighs. I moaned as this hot older woman was writhing all over me.

Then she reached down and pulled my shirt over my head, so I was just wearing a bra and skirt and panties. She kissed all over my cleavage and I moaned softly. I was so ready for more. She pulled my bra down so my breasts popped out. She moaned as she saw my naked breasts for the first time.

Quickly she took my breasts into her mouth and licked and sucked them like I’ve never felt before. She was gentle but firm. Her mouth felt incredible around my nipples. I was moaning and bucking my hips as she sucked on me. “Does that feel good?” she asked and I nodded enthusiastically.

She played with my breasts for a little longer and started massaging her own. This turned me on so much, seeing how horny she was. I instinctively reached over to touch her breasts. She looked pleased. I groped them over her dress for a while and then she untied it and let it fall off her shoulders. She wasn’t wearing a bra. Her huge breasts were now in front of me. They were beautiful.

indianauqa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianauqa

I started to squeeze them and they were so soft and full. She was playing with my nipples at the same time. We were both moaning and kissing every now and again. She asked if I wanted to suck on them. I said yes immediately. She sat back on the couch and motioned for me to lay my head in her lap. I did as she asked.

I was now laid across her lap, head under her huge breasts, my own breasts exposed and my skirt ridden up so my panties were on show. I took her large nipple into my mouth and licked it. It hardened immediately. She gasped and rubbed my breasts as I licked and kissed her.

“Suck them” she instructed and again, I did as I was told. I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked on her, the way I sucked when I tried to suck my own. She moaned loudly now so I sucked harder and deeper. It felt amazing looking up at her as I sucked on her nipple. She was rocking in her seat as I suckled.

She then reached down to my panties and stroked my pussy through my panties. I groaned. I was so wet, she could feel it through the cotton. I sucked harder whenever she stroked over my clit. She was moaning loudly now and said “I’m going to make you cum while you lay there.” I nodded and sucked in agreement. I was so horny I was lost in the moment.

She slipped her hand inside my panties and stroked my bare pussy. It was soaking wet. I instinctively opened my legs so she could enter me, but she didn't. She just kept stroking my slit, gently caressing my clit rhythmically as I sucked on her huge breast.

She did this for around five minutes, I was bucking my hips every time she touched my clit, hoping she would rub it faster and make me cum. Her breast was so far inside my mouth now I was alternating suckling and licking her and it was driving her wild.

All of a sudden she started to rub my clit faster. I moaned loudly and said “yes, yes please!” my mouth still full of her wonderful breast. I looked up at her with pleading eyes. I needed this. I needed her to make my pussy cum.

She understood. With one hand on my pussy she used her other hand to pinch my nipple. I was in heaven. She pinched my sensitive nipple until I was begging her to make me cum. She smiled at me and rubbed my clit fast now, using just the right amount of pressure. I felt my orgasm coming and suckled harder on her breast. I’d never felt so much pleasure all at once as she finally made my pussy explode. I couldn’t lay still, I was writhing and thrashing under her breasts, my whole body shaking. I yelled out and shook all over. She kept her hand on my pussy, still applying pressure so that my orgasm kept coming. I rode the waves with her breasts in my face, sucking them when I could. She moaned as she watched me.

Eventually it subsided and I laid across her, legs wide open, face flushed. I couldn’t believe how good she made me feel. She sat me up, readjusted her dress and asked me if I had enjoyed it. I could barely speak.

Needless to say we hooked up again.

Published 
Written by opheliacurves
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments