Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Summer Butch

"Donna fantasizes about the lifeguard, but it's a new neighbor that catches her eye"

44
12 Comments 12
6.2k Views 6.2k
7.8k words 7.8k words
Recommended Read

It was Memorial Day weekend, and hot and sunny as it should be by the end of May. Thank God my apartment pool had finally opened for the season. Summer is the season for romance and fantasies, at least when Spring didn't come through. I didn't have a date or girlfriend while my bestie and her family had holiday plans. None of that really mattered. I wanted to swim for the first time in nine long months.

My name is Donna, I had a new bikini, with rainbow stripes, which I hoped would advertise my gayness. I modeled it in front of the mirror and checked myself out. I had shoulder-length mahogany brown hair, which was too straight to be interesting and I was of average height at best. But I did turn selective heads. My ass was a touch bigger than it had been in college but as I inspected myself I decided that if I met a girl with an ass like mine I'd happily spend the entire afternoon with my tongue in her crack. I felt sexy, so I grabbed my sunscreen, a small thermos of margaritas and a plastic glass, my towel, and my chaise lounge, pulled on my bathrobe and sandals to sashay my way over to the pool.

Pool season really didn't change much from summer to summer. Our complex usually hired college kids as lifeguards. If they hired a guy, he usually ogled me and would hit on me eventually and unsuccessfully. If they hired a girl, being a college girl, she was usually cute enough to justify an elaborate if hopeless fantasy about converting her to the Sapphic side. I had lived in this complex since my divorce and needed some fantasy life to compensate for my currently empty bed. This year's lifeguard was named Hannah, she wore a blue one-piece very well. I had dark sunglasses so she needn't ever know the elaborate plotlines I was inventing for her.

It was home. I liked the complex, its location, the pool, and my generally pleasant neighbors, I set up my chaise lounge next to a small table, and peeled off my outerwear, to stand before everyone in this year's bikini. Sadly, I didn't draw any looks except a few teenage boys and a couple of middle-aged men. No matter, I was about to swim! I went to the edge and did a racing dive in then flipped over to backstroke from one end of the pool to the next. The water was cold, but it always was in early summer and I soon grew accustomed to the temp. I swam laps, which is very easy in a small, nearly empty apartment pool. Lapping showed my legs and the swimming form that I'd earned on the swim team.

I wanted to show lifeguard Hannah she wouldn't have to guard me much. I swam laps for about a half hour, then noodled around underwater, then over to the ladder to rise from the pool, water dripping from my bikini like I'd risen from a half-shell. I grabbed my towel and turned around to see if I could catch anyone ogling. A middle-aged man definitely had his eyes on my ass, but lifeguard Hannah remained lost in her crossword puzzle. I consoled myself that I'd have all summer to tempt her. I sat down and poured myself a pre-mixed margarita. Once dry I began to apply industrial-strength sunscreen to my fair skin as a way of avoiding terminal sunburn, which would put an end to my pleasant summer fantasies. When I looked up Hannah was standing over me. I smiled at her invitingly.

“No diving,” she replied. “I saw that you know how to do a racing dive properly, and I won't say a thing if we're alone, but I do not want someone without actual competition instruction trying to imitate you and smacking their head on the bottom.”

“Gotcha,” I said, a bit disappointed she was so officious, though technically correct.

“Good,” she said. “I hope they have some cute guys here.”

“I wouldn't know,” I told her. “I'm not at all into guys,” I said with a smile, hoping this was an opening.

“Oh,” she said and quickly retreated to her lifeguard chair without a single added wiggle. I knew then I'd be restricted to ogling only, and a door slammed that hard precluded fantasies as well. I sipped my margarita, without mentioning what it was, and took another swim an hour later, this time slipping leg first into the pool, then back out for time with a cheesy novel and ogling Hannah and a bespectacled young mother from behind my sunglasses. People came, people went. I was about to call it a day when a woman entered the pool area. The exact sort of woman I'd hoped to meet.

Her hair was dark and very short, buzzed in the back like a man but her body was all female. She was tall, broad-shouldered, buxom, and very firm in a way that told me she worked out. She wore her one-piece well, and her full breasts bounced alluringly as she walked. She had rings in her pierced ears and I noted a pierced tongue. She had many tattoos, varied and colorful. But the one that delighted me most was the two linked female glyphs on the small of her back. I'd been in this complex for five years now, and never once had a truly butch lesbian entered my vision Now there was one, and she was cute to boot! I watched her look for a spot and I patted the open one next to me. She smiled at me and set out her lawn chair.

“I'm Corrine,” she said. Her voice was deep but feminine, rich like an actress and she offered me her hand to shake in a manly way. I took it gently and let my fingers stroke her wrist, and prayed she didn't have a girlfriend.

“I'm Donna,” I said. “I'm in 3131 by the North parking lot,” I said, quite deliberately telling her my apartment number. “I've never seen you here before.”

“I just moved in,” she said, pointing at the 4300 building. “I watched you swim earlier. You swim like a fish.”

“I was on my high school swim team,” I told her. “Also a lifeguard in college, like Hopelessly Heterosexual Hannah over there. I let my certification expire now that I have a real job.”

She chuckled and glanced Hannah's way, who was ignoring us. “Are you telling me you're gay?”

“Completely and delightedly so,” I told her. “Please tell me you don't have a girlfriend.”

“No one serious,” she said. And I noticed little rings bulging her top. Apparently, Corrine also had pierced nipples. I wondered where else she might be pierced. I really, really wanted to know.

“As it happens, I'm quite unattached,” I told her, subtly advertising my availability.

“Sounds like you're hoping for a hook-up, little femme,” she told me.

“Let's see what happens,” I said.

“That sounds like an almost male attitude, though I can see nothing male about you.”

“I should hope not,” I said, wiggling my hips a bit.

She laughed and got out her sunscreen, it was less serious than mine, but there was an olive cast to her skin that told me she might be a lot less vulnerable to ultraviolet than I was. She began to spread it across herself and I enjoyed watching her and fantasized about lotioning her myself. I didn't bother to hide it either, even if that might be a bit much. I wanted her to have no doubts about my interest, and she smiled back at me showing me she enjoyed touching herself for me, and very carefully before rolling over on her belly. “Get my back?”

“Of course,” I said, delighted to be invited to touch this Goddess, and smeared it on my hands and took my time rubbing it into her back, in fact, I tried to turn it into a mini-massage.

She laughed as I set it aside. “How long since you've been with someone?”

“Too long. Not since my girlfriend got transferred to Atlanta last year,” I said. “We still talk, but Atlanta is a bit far. What do you do for a living?”

“Industrial sales,” she said. “I'm a widget salesman. If you need a widget, I have it. My work takes me all over the eastern half of the country. So I spend a lot of time on the road.”

“And what does a gay woman on the road do for companionship?” I asked. “Especially now that lesbian bars are a threatened species?”

“I have a couple of apps, and I chat. But mostly it's all business. On the road your days are long, and most nights you just don't feel like going any farther than the hotel bar. You're right, lesbian bars are few and far between, but by the time my day is done so am I. My non-serious girlfriend lives in New Jersey, so when I get there I try to stay an extra day.”

“That has to suck,” I say. “At least Abi was local when I was with her. It sucked when we broke up, but I think we both knew it wasn't forever.”

“You ever tried forever?”

“Yes, with a man,” I told her.

“How could you do that?”

“Because I was in love with him at the time. It turned out I'd read too many bridal magazines. Honestly, right now I don't know why I did it. Thank Heaven we never had children together, or I'd still be bound to him.”

“He must have been an asshole.”

“He was, and he wasn't. I'm not innocent. I wasn't satisfied. It was just that simple. After Tom, I said goodbye to men and have no plans to go back.”

“Good,” she said. We yakked for a while and I shared my margaritas. And then she excused herself, saying she had a dinner reservation. I left as well, not wanting to test my sunscreen too severely. I went back to my apartment, showered, and got cleaned up, feeling a little tingly that our first meeting had gone so well. I loaded her number into my phone and sent her a test text, to which I got an enthusiastic reply. We were hooked up! I nuked dinner then got ready to go out and dance at a gay-friendly club I knew. I talked and danced with a couple of girls but no one stood out and I went home alone, and considered reactivating one of several dating apps.

On Sunday it started pouring at about ten, complete with rolling thunder, ending all thoughts of swimming. My apartment had a porch, and the prevailing wind was such that my porch stayed dry. I went out for a while with a pen and notebook because I didn't mind the rain and the thunder. I was wearing just my university sweatpants and a T-shirt. I sent Corrine a text asking what she was up to. She replied she was out shopping, and so I sat on the porch to work on my novel, which was feeling rather derivative. The power went down and the lights went out, probably from a nearby lightning strike.

I decided to head back indoors. I had Corrine on my mind. Something about the butch look, her firm, voluptuous body with all the body art and piercings got to me. I realized I had a crush of sorts. When you have a crush filling your brain there's only one thing to do and that's masturbate!

I began to construct a fantasy that featured Corrine riding my face as I went to my bedroom and opened the toy drawer. My nipples stiffened as I imagined her at my bedroom door, looking down at me touching myself, and then undressing. The low rumble of thunder and the whipping wind seemed an appropriate background. I peeled down my pants and panties in a single motion and sat on my bed, reaching into the nightstand for my dildo, my favorite butt plug, and some lube.

I lay on my back with my eyes closed. I pulled up my t-shirt, which caught delightfully as it scraped across my now firm nipples, I took my tips between my fingers and thumbs and wondered how Corinne's pierced tongue would feel. I'd never been with a girl with that many piercings and tried to imagine her using the hard metal to stimulate my nipples even as I pulled and stretched them and rubbed my thighs tight together to stimulate my pussy. I pictured her nipples in my mouth, my lips running around the piercing, as I pulled and stretched out my own nipples. I imagined her above me, as I love that, her full breasts spilling down on my mouth and I wondered how it would feel to suck her pierced nipples into my mouth.

I let my right hand drift down my belly to touch my sex, my legs opened without a thought to open up my cunt, to display it, already most as I took my middle finger and began to slide it slowly up and down m slit, pausing as I did, encouraging my cunt to seep and wetting my fingers upon my self. I pulled and pinched my left nipple hard, enough to make it hurt as my fingers slid up and down, tracing the outline of my sex without ever touching my clit. My breathing deepened, and my chest rose and fell as I slipped my fingertip inside myself and then dragged it upward, coated with juice with which I barely grazed my clit.

I took my left hand and reached for the plug and slipped it between my lips and I wondered if Corinne would like my tongue in her ass. I figured a butch with that many piercings would enjoy some kinky stuff. I pictured her strong hands holding my face to her asshole and my tongue buried deep in it as I sucked on the plug wetting it, moistening it, warming it for my asshole. I decided at that moment I would spend my evening plugged, that if I went out, I would go out plugged, and I pictured her pushing it into me. And so I slid it from my lips, lifted my legs up tight and pressed the round ball to my pucker, and pushed.

It wasn't hard. My bottom was well used to intruders, particularly this plug, I pressed and it stretched, oh it hurt a bit, but it didn't really hurt as my asshole sucked in an old friend and gripped it. I rolled over on my side, so I could pull on my plug and play with my pussy at the same time. And soon I was humping my fingers and then my ass as I worked the plug, tugging it to stretch my asshole and letting it pop back into place.

Another thing about butch women is they often like to fuck so I reached for the dildo, the big veiny dildo I'd bought right after college and I began to picture her above me again, this time riding me, her hips flailing as she drove an enormous she-cock in and out of my so eager pussy. I left my plug alone, as I fucked myself, left hand thumbing my clit and right driving the dildo in and out, over and over and over again until I was whimpering and my body bucked in ecstasy as I came hard, moaning hard as juices flooding down my legs.

I must have been really horny. I'd left a couple of small wet spots on the bed, but I'd slept there before and didn't feel like doing laundry. I pulled down my t-shirt, pulled up my panties and sweats, and went back outside, leaving my dildo on the nightstand and my plug in my ass. I stood on the front porch and stood there watching the pounding rain. The lights came back on, so I went inside to turn on my music again and gather my laptop.

A Nissan pulled up near the walkway, a car that didn't usually park in my lot I recognized the driver as Corrine ran from the pouring rain. I waved at her. She hadn't dressed for the weather, and the rain was soaking through her clothes. She looked frantic as the rain pelted her clothing so waived her up. As my porch was covered and much closer than hers she ran towards my place and up the steps to my third-floor apartment. She was dripping, her t-shirt clinging to her bra and jeans soaked through.

“Come on in,” I said. “I'll get you a towel.” I pulled the door open and headed to the linen closet. “I think I have a bathrobe big enough for you,” I said, then heading into my bedroom where she followed, forgetting how I'd left my bedroom.

“Looks like someone had some fun,” she said, eyes on my dildo.

I blushed very deeply, as I handed over the robe. “I have a dryer,” I said, trying to ignore the red warmth spreading across my face.

“I have a few dildos myself,” she said with a grin, and I had to smile back. “One's about that size, only without the veins.”

“Well, I'd hoped you'd be prepared,” I admitted, stepping out of the room to give her privacy.

She didn't shut the door but simply undressed. I went into the kitchen to make us some hot chocolate, because nothing warms a wet soul like hot chocolate. By the time I had it warmed up, she was next to me in my tartan robe, pulled tight around her full breasts. I handed her a cup with marshmallows because that's how we roll in Ohio. “Can I use your dryer?” she said, as I had the doors open to it so my washer and dryer were quite visible.

I pulled the door open and cleaned the lint before sticking her pants, t-shirt, and bra inside. “I'll let you do the settings. That's a nice bra. I wouldn't want to ruin it.” Her bra was very feminine, so I got out of the way as she flipped the dials. “When it's dry I'll take it out,” she said.

“Good idea.” My eyes were on hers after a short ogle, she had dark brown eyes and her makeup was minimal. “Your bedroom smells like recent sex.”

I blushed again. “I know,” I admitted.

She picked up the dildo and held it to her nose. “Freshly used too.”

“I didn't buy it to leave it in the drawer,” I told her.

She smirked at me. “You're a nasty little femme, aren't you?”

And that makes me laugh but sent a jolt through my pussy. “It's been said.”

She set it back on the nightstand. “I knew you were dangerous,” she said. “Is this your toy drawer?”

I nodded. She pulled it open so Corinne could take inventory, which she did aloud. “Two butt plugs, an anal probe, a wand, and a feeldoe, you have a decent selection. You definitely like butt stuff.”

“I like my choices though I am open to growth,” I said. “What would I find If I visited you?”

“I have more dildos than you. And a harness, a couple of butt plugs and handcuffs plus a flogger and a crop.”

“Oh my!” I said, a little scared but definitely interested.

“Hope I didn't scare you off,” she said and went to the couch, sitting down. The robe, which was too small for her, fell open enough to tease me.

“You didn't. Did your shopping go well?” I asked.

She shook her head. “I'm looking for a new business suit and couldn't find anything that really fits me. I found one that's being altered for me, but I need more. I need lighter suits now that it's summer.”

“Do you have to wear a suit?” I asked.

“Not really, but I don't like dresses,” she said. “Dresses are for femmes like you.”

“I like wearing a dress when I'm out,” I nodded. “Especially on a date.”

“Well, I don't want to be drummed out of Butch Corps. I need business attire that isn't girlie and so many of the women's suits are for feminine women. Lots of suits with skirts., which are easier to fit, I admit. I'd wear men's stuff, it's cheaper for one, but men's clothes aren't made for my body.”

“There's nothing male about your body,” I said. She smiled and sat on my couch as we talked over the rain and the sound of my dryer spinning.

“Glad you noticed little femme,” she said and leaned back on the couch in a provocative way. The robe I gave her came open and I learned she was drying her panties too, because I got a direct view of her mound, bare, with a landing strip and three rings in her right pussy lip and a stud on her hood. I'd never seen a pussy so . . so decorated before and it fascinated me. I made myself look up at her and saw the biggest smirk on her face. “See something you like little femme?”

I couldn't speak, tongue-tied at that moment so I nodded.

She spread her legs wider and shifted her back so her pink pussy and pucker were clearly displayed. “So what are you waiting for? An engraved invitation?”

I hesitated, shocked she'd be so forward. Corrine clearly liked being in charge as I liked being ordered around. I sank to the floor. On my hands and knees, I crawled to Corinne, my mouth open, loving the smirk on her face. She grabbed me by the hair as I got close and yanked me up for a kiss, a deep kiss, with her tongue deep into my mouth and her hand practically mauling my breasts. It hurt and I loved it, I loved the feel and my pussy was tingling for more when she shoved my head down between her legs and told me to “Lick.”

Of course, I obeyed! I licked her the way I'd want to be licked, slowly and patiently, my lips gliding up and down. I forced my tongue between her rings then I sucked them between my lips. Corinne caught her breath and exhaled, pulling me in tighter, pulling me in and forcing my upper lip to her clit, and the little stud guarding it. I sucked the stud between my lips then dipped my tongue into her pussy. She had a strong musky taste which I found intoxicating as she ground herself on my nose and tongue. Up and down, side to side, I tried every motion I could think of. And Corinne's hips bucked as she pushed me back on the carpet and straddled me, forcing her pussy down onto my eager mouth.

I love it when a butch takes charge! Corinne slid her cunt back and forth on my face and I kept my tongue out submissively. Her moans filled the room, each one sending a tingle through my pussy lost in the weight of her body on mine and the way she called me a “pussy hungry slut” and a “pussy whore” as I worshipped her. She made me feel so dirty and needy, in a place I'd never been before. I could tell she was close. Then she shuddered and pressed her cunt down on my face, as her juices cascaded from her sex to splatter upon my delighted face. I was so happy to taste each and every convulsion,

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae

She let my head down and pushed herself up with her legs, standing directly over me with her pussy and ass right above me. “You're dangerous, little femme,” she said. “You're very dangerous.” She went to the window and looked out. The rain had finally ceased. The dryer stopped. “See you at the pool tomorrow?”

“Uh-huh.” I could barely speak my face a shiny puddle of her I stayed on the floor as she dressed and tossed my bathrobe back on me on the floor. “I'd use that dildo if I were you,” she said, slipping from the door.

I took her advice.

The next day I got up early and went for my run. Then I came home, showered, had my slim fast, and prepared for the pool. I chose last year's bikini, which was blue and the top was cut so it did more to emphasize my small breasts. The bottom was a touch tighter but showed more cheek, I debated plugging myself but decided not to. I wasn't sure where this fling with Corinne was going, and I really didn't want to scare her off. I made another half-pitcher of margaritas, pulled on my summer robe and hat, grabbed my lounger, and headed for the pool. Hannah pointedly looked the other way when I came in, which was disappointing, but not terribly surprising. I fantasized that she was really attracted to me and feared her desire, but my brain knew better and I do use my mind. I spread out my lounger, pulled off my robe, and chastely lowered myself into the pool feet-first. If that pleased Hannah there was no sign.

I took a longer swim than normal, and when I got out Corinne was setting up her lounger next to mine. She wore a dark brown one-piece that was thinner material and it was easy to see her nipples and piercings through the fabric. I got out and began to dry myself and she asked if she could lotion my back. Of course, I agreed, and her strong fingers soon had me seeping. Then I did the same for her as she poured me a long island iced tea. I drank it with relish. We swam again, she mostly floated around while I circled her like a protective dolphin. And she told me she had some Italian sausages and would I like to come to her place for a bite?

Exactly what I'd hoped for except for the red meat, but hey, I'm non-denominational. I went home and showered, put in a short summer dress with blue and white horizontal stripes, a thong, sandals, and nothing else. I did my makeup, which was just my eyes, lipstick, and a bit of blush, and made my way past the pool to Chez Corinne.

Corinne had a ground-floor apartment where it was half underground. She had a small grill she was filling with charcoal, and was wearing a tie-dyed t-shirt and shorts with sandals and no bra, which allowed her very full breasts to sway alluringly. “Do we need anything? I can run to the store,” I said.

“Nope,” she said. “I ran to the farmer's market. I have enough stuff for a really nice salad even if the tomatoes aren't very good yet.”

“Wait until sweet corn season,” I said. “Fresh tomatoes and fresh corn at their peak are all a body needs,” I said remembering the salty goodness.

“Oh, yeah,” she said. “I get my produce from a little farm east of town. Wrap an ear of corn in foil with butter then toss it on the grill. It's so delicious.”

“I've had something tastier,” I said with a leer as I skipped over and squeezed her bottom, my finger quite forwardly sliding into her crack.

“Later, little femme.” She smiled and rolled her butt back into me for a moment, which encouraged me, I stepped to the edge of her sunken patio.

“Aye, aye Sir Butch!” I saluted her like a proper sailor might and arched my back so my small breasts might be obvious.

Corinne just laughed. “I think you might be incorrigible.”

“I hope so. I have heard about a thing called 'lesbian bed death' and I plan to avoid that at all costs.”

She chuckled as the fire began to burn. “We should all strive to avoid that tragic waste.” She headed into the kitchen and poured us both long island iced teas, which I guess was her perfectly tasty drink of choice. I took stock of the apartment. Very IKEA, which is not a bad thing. What struck me were her walls. They were decorated with large black and white photographs of nude, or semi-nude women. They weren't like the pin-up girls you see online. These girls were butch, or had hairy armpits, and weren't nineteen. They were actually erotic portraits and very different. “Did you take those?”

“No,” she said. “I have a girlfriend who shoots them. “She's a professional who lives in L.A. But she drops in when she's around. And I do the same when I'm in L.A.”

“I'd like to meet her,” I said, impressed. “Did she take any of you?”

“Yeah, but Kath has that one at her place. She does femme portraits too,” said Corinne who then reached over to squeeze my bottom through my dress. “I have one of her self-portraits. Want to see?” She led me into her spare bedroom, which had a single bed. On the wall was a stunning woman with razor-cut dark hair. She was wearing a flannel shirt unbuttoned to the waist with no bra and which clearly showed off her small breasts. She had a pretty face and smile.

“That's Kath,” she said. “We've shared a few girls in the past.”

I turned and tilted my head looking at her. “Shared, you say? Do you do monogamy?”

“Do you?” she asked. “I get the idea you could get a little wild now and then.”

“Now and then, yes,” I said. “But when I'm with someone, I'm with them. Not that I'm opposed to a little sharing so long as it's truly sharing.” I had fucked around on Tom, but always with a woman. Never with a man.

“Well, think about what science can do for you,” she said, taking some brats out of a slow cooker and dropping them on the grill for finishing. The smell was heavenly and I decided I could live without chicken.

“I'm a big believer in the scientific method,” I said. “And that includes repetitions to ensure the results are not coincidental.”

She laughed and went inside. Truth is the salad was all ready, needing only the dressing. She refilled my glass and we went back outside, to let the sausages brown. Then she got two big plates, set big buns on them, and filled them with sausages, peppers, and onions, and then salad on the side.

It was delicious. Clearly, Corinne was a better cook than I. I can do a good cake, but I'm mostly functional as a cook. We talked for a while and then she put out strawberries and cream. I took one and rubbed it on her lips and her tongue slid out taking in the cream before a bite. Then she dipped in a big one and pushed it into my mouth. I opened wide to take it in, eager to show off a bit. We finished them then she went to her front door and locked it and pulled shut the heavy, black drapes. I didn't need to ask why. I sat there licking my lips and pulling up the hem of my skirt to show off as much leg as I could.

She turned and rubbed her hands together smiling at me. “You've been a bad girl,” she said.

“A very bad girl,” I confessed. “I've been fantasizing about seducing our pure, innocent lifeguard.”

Corinne smirked. “Yeah, that's a little bad. Plus you've been very slutty around me.”

“I have my moments,” I said, smiling at her and feeling my nipples stiffen.

“Take off your dress,” she commanded, Without thinking, I reached down to pull it over my head and set it aside. I was wearing only a pale blue lacy thong that was already quite moist.

She took my hand and led me into her bedroom. Corinne, it seems, believed in preparation. If she had a toy drawer, most of the contents were on top of her dresser. She had a heavy four-poster bed and a high-backed chair in which she sat. On top of her dresser, I saw a harness, four or five dildos from 'junior miss' to 'horse', two jeweled butt plugs, a magic wand, a rabbit vibe, a brown leather flogger, a ping pong paddle and wooden hairbrush. She even had padded handcuffs! And there was a ball gag too. My eyes got big looking at all the sinful stuff Corinne had laid out for me.

She picked up the hairbrush and headed for the chair, to sit there, tapping the back of it on her hand and smiling at me. “Take down your thong,” she said, clad only in her bathing suit. Her nipples were sticking right through the thin brown material.

I hesitated, for just a second, before I hooked my fingers beneath the waistband of my thong and pushed it down. I'd shaved that morning, so I was baby smooth and my thin pussy lips pink and glistening. I pulled it down my legs and stepped out of it then let it dangle on my fingertip.

“Bring it here,” she said. I obeyed and she took my thong in her hands and lifted it to her nose. I could smell my own juices clearly. “Someone's very wet,” she said, then reached behind my head to pull me forward. “Open up!”

“What?”

“Pretty femme, I'm about to paddle you in my new apartment. I don't want to get thrown out. So open that mouth because you're going to need muffling.”

I opened my mouth as much in surprise as anything. And my sopping thong was pushed inside. “Now lay down across my lap,” she said.

A little afraid but too turned on to say no! I lay down across her back from left to right and wriggled to place my bottom at the center of her lap.

“You have a pretty butt, little femme,” she said and her fingertips gently caressed my cheeks, gliding up and down, front of her hand, back of her hand, fingertips gliding down my crack to tease at my pucker and then between my legs to gently stroke my pussy with a single fingertip. Oh, it felt heavenly and I began to coo into my thong. She was strong, and her left hand pulled up both my hands to expose my bottom.

“Ready?”

With my mouth full of lacy thong, I responded with a muffled “Yes.” For a long moment, there was nothing.

And then the wooden back of the hairbrush smacked hard onto my lower right cheek. I screamed into my thong, and she gently rubbed the red spot I knew she had to have left there. Then she brought it down again, this time smacking my left cheek.

It hurt, it hurt and I bucked and involuntarily moved to cover my ass.

“Put your hands on the ground, palms down in front of you.”

I nodded and did as she asked, as she gave my right cheek a series of light but quick smacks that had me wriggling, I screamed into my panties. She give the same treatment to my left and oh, how it ached. But so did my pussy! I could feel it, feel my ass rebounding, feel the sting spreading and turning into a burning heat, despite the tears welling in my eyes.

“More?” her fingers were stroking my ass, gently and hypnotically.

I nodded my assent. She hit my left cheek gain, harder and the sound rebounded through the room. I wailed into my panties and started to make frantic sounds. Then she struck me on the left, and that left me whimpering.

Her fingertips reached into my mouth and fished out my thong. “How are you doing,”

“I think I'm about done for,” I said honestly after briefly removing my thong. My cunt was a sopping mess, and I was sure I was leaking down on her thighs, but I didn't think I could take much more. Corinne nodded and set the hairbrush aside. Two fingers slid between my thighs, to stroke my pussy lips from either side.

“Someone is really, really wet,” she said.

“Oh yeah,” I said. “You've turned me into a fucking puddle!”

Corinne laughed. “Good, little femme. Because if there's one thing a femme is good for it's fucking.” She pushed both fingers up inside my pussy, which made me moan and breathe deeply. “I'm going to fuck you hard and long tonight.”

“Oh yeah!” I said, hips rolling to her fingers. “I'm counting on you.”

She laughed. “You won't be disappointed little femme,” she said, slipping her fingers from me, and spanked my pussy. Not too hard, but hard enough, and I could really feel it, feel it through the sting, feel my pussy contracting and releasing and I knew that if Corinne didn't stop I just might cum.

She stopped and gave my sore bottom a squeeze. “On the floor,” she said. “Kneel for me.”

“Gotcha,” I said, slipping to my knees, to the pillow she carefully provided, I looked up at her while Corinne peeled off her bathing suit, pulling it down, baring that tasty studded pussy. It was so close, I leaned forward eagerly, trying for a taste.

“Not yet, little femme,” she said, and she bent over in front of me and fed me her right breasts. “I caught you looking at my titties, I'm going to grant you a taste.” And she pressed her boob between my lips, I could taste the ring of her piercing, wrapped my lips around, and swirled my tongue about her nipple. I grabbed her ring with my teeth and tugged, just a little and she moaned, so I wanted more. Her breast was so big, it spilled over my cheeks and chin and I loved it that way, so full of her. I adored Corinne at that moment as he held my head to her breast and told me what a hungry whore I was. And with each word, my pussy clenched and released.

She plucked her right boob out of my mouth and replaced it with her left for the sake of fairness, and I worshipped it with the same treatment as I'd offered its sister, and because it made me feel so damned hot! She held me to her breast as I sucked then nibbled, delightedly lost in her. I heard her grunting, heard her breathing deepen and it felt so good. And then she pulled back and lifted her breast from my mouth and stood tall before me, hands on her hips. I knelt before her mouth open, drool pouring down my chin and my eyes locked on her. “Please feed me your pussy Miss,” I said, then ran my tongue across my lips for emphasis. “Please feed me your perfect pussy!”

Corinne, “You are dangerous, little femme,” she said. “You're no pillow princess, that's for sure.” And she pulled my face to her cunt. She was wet, sopping as I'd hoped and I slid my tongue up and down her slit, gathering all the juice I could, rubbing my upper lip across her pearl. Her hands clenched my hair and pulled it, forcing me tighter to her, forcing me to be exactly where I wanted to be, with my face on her pussy and my tongue in her cunt. She dripped and I licked eager for her to feed me. And I could feel her through my fingers, lips, and tongue, her muscles growing tight, heading toward the explosion I craved more than anything. I moaned and my breasts shook as I pushed my face deeper, feeling the seepage down on my face and chin.

Then just like that Corinne pushed me away. I pouted, unready to abandon my quest to taste her release. But she laughed and went to the night. “On the bed, little femme,” she said. "Legs over the edge, and keep that butt high."

I rushed to comply as I saw her reach for her harness. “Eyes forward, little femme. Look at Sylvia, and know she was once exactly where you are and took what I'm about to give you.”

The portrait over her bed was of a beautiful black woman, with short hair, nude with dark intense eyes and small, tubular breasts that hung low. Her pussy was bare and her eyes seemed to look through me as the harness scraps clicked shut and I felt Corinne moving up behind me. I stood perched, back arched legs apart. She spanked my bottom barehanded and cried out, but it made me move up on my top toes, arching myself to offer my pussy to her. Or maybe my bottom, I didn't know what she'd choose, I just knew the choice was hers.

“Eyes forward,” she said, and so looked at Sylvia, her full lips and long nipples. I heard a click and looked back as if she had a camera out. “Eyes forward,” she commanded and I obeyed then her fingertips gently slid across my ass and I felt her tongue at the top of my crack, snaking lower, pressing to my pucker pushing into me, making me rock my ass against her lips.

“Oh, you can fuck my ass if you want to,” I heard myself saying, almost looking back and then looking at Sylvia's pussy, celebrated in glorious black and white, shiny in its sweetness, and knew she'd tasted Corinne's she-cock, as I was about to. I was jealous for an instant, but then Corinne's tongue snaked down my pussy and then back up to my pucker.

“I can, and will, fuck you in any and every way I wish,” she corrected me and spanked me again, hard on each cheek.

She made my ass and pussy burn. I wiggled my bottom obediently. “Yes, Mistress,” I said head down, staring at Sylvia's pussy. Her fingers slid over my hips and I felt the phallus sliding between my legs, grinding up and down my pussy lips. I moaned and rubbed on it, wetting it with juices because I knew I was flowing freely, moving my hips back and forth, hoping against hope she'd drive it home, but Corinne seemed determined to just tease me.

She smacked my ass again, and already warm from my paddling it stung, but I felt it in my pussy too. “Say what you want, little femme. Say it.”

I wriggled and tried to guide her thick dildo into my pussy as I spoke. “Please fuck me, Mistress. Fuck me in every way you want. Fuck me hard and fuck me long! Please, please just fuck me!”

The teasing quit. Her she-cock pressed into the mouth of my pussy and she so deliberately drove it home. She didn't rush, which is good because it was bigger than I was used to, much bigger. She pushed and I stretched. She pushed more and went deeper, and I stretched more. But it wasn't long until I had the whole dildo buried in my pussy. Deep in me, she wiggled it then pulled back and the thrusts began. And oh what thrusts, over and over, a relentless, steady pace that seemed driven more by a metronome than human lust, but I could hear grunting behind me as I looked into her former lover's portrait and wondered if Sylvia's expression had been so cool as she received each locomotive thrust in her pussy. And I wished she was in front of me and that Corinne was fucking my face into Sylvia's pussy.

I was moaning and whimpering, my hands on the bed, eyes forward, and I could hear Corinne moaning behind me, thrilled to hear her grunt and moan and suck in air as she pounded and pounded my cunt.

It started in my belly and spread to my thighs, then my buttocks the warm glow, the feeling of ecstasy as I realized my body was about to release. I know the drill, so I started to beg. “Mistress, I need to cum. Please, oh please let me cum for you.”

Corinne laughed and smacked my ass again and only thrust harder, fucking me with it seemed deliberate and delicious brutality. It was building and I kept begging, begging for permission. And Corinne kept laughing and pounding my cunt like it was the only thing in the world. My needs didn't matter to her in the least, and it turned me on, especially as I knew my desires really did matter.

She reached around and stuffed my thong back into my mouth, soaked as it was with my saliva and my pussy juice. I took it in and she covered my mouth. “Cum now, little femme,” she said.

I obeyed. My body quaked as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through me. My knees buckled for a moment but she held me up and kept thrusting. I buried my head in her bedclothes and screamed my ecstasy into the bedding. Corinne kept thrusting. She didn't stop until my knees collapsed and my belly was quivering like jelly. She pressed her she-cock deep and held it there. I whimpered, helpless at the overpowering moment of release.

The dildo slipped from my pussy, replaced by cool air. I lay helpless, my legs nothing but jelly, and looked up to see Sylvia looking down at me with those intense, dark eyes.

“Up on the bed,” Corinne commanded. Weak as I was, I managed to obey as she stripped off her harness. I lay there watching her, watching her breasts sway and shimmy from behind, and then she got on the bed and straddled me. “Stick your tongue out, little femme. It's my turn to cum.”

I obeyed as Corinne lowered her studded clit to my tongue. With a grunt she began to grind, riding me, using me as her toy, and nothing more than a toy, I was nothing but a vessel for her pleaser, supporting her weight as the pussy rings her stud and that pink, perfect clit rode my tongue. It wasn't long before she moaned loud and deep and flooded my face with her juices, wetting me and delighting me again, with the joy of being possessed.

I spent the night in the wet spot. It seemed the least I could do. But the thing was, I spent it, and many other nights, with her the butch woman who had made my summer.

Published 
Written by DonnaCupcake
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments