Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wonderful Lesbian Lover

"Mindi's lover tells her to try a man, just to make sure."

7
1 Comment 1
26.2k Views 26.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I was still a virgin at age 20. Most of my friends had gotten involved with sex...but my two closest friends were like me. One good friend already had a baby. Other girls had serious boyfriends. A few played with other girls. I had been asked to try girl-girl activities but had declined. I was saving myself for some yet unknown destiny.

I wasn't envious of my sexually active friends. I masturbated myself to orgasm almost every night. It was comforting and it was enough.

Boys liked me but I refused to do sexual things with them. Consequently, I could only keep a guy for a few dates. The nice ones respected my preference, but I soon made them look bad to their peers. I didn't have to go all the way to keep them on the line, but at the very least they wanted some serious kissing and groping.

I have a pretty face and a good figure but that isn't enough. My reputation through the gossip channels went like this: "Mindi's convictions have the same effect on guys as cold swimming pools have on penises." Ha ha.

My coming out experience will be revealed soon, but I first must tell you about my parents.

My father is in retail management. He's Mr. Clean. So if I'm the acorn, I did not fall far from my Dad's tree. Mom is a top salesperson with an insurance agency. She lives a super wholesome life, too. She could be a real player if she wanted to because she had a body to die for.

We don't talk about sex at home. My parents don't watch sexually open movies, and I have no idea how often they have sex--if at all. I don't like to think about it. My high school and college friends all think my Mom is hot, but their thoughts are as far as it goes. Mom is a model parent.

Three years ago Mom earned an agency trip to Aruba and she took me as her second traveler. Some of her fellow agents were drinking and acting wild. Mom and I did the beach, dinners, the swimming pool, shopping and recorded movies in the room. The next year she won a trip to Paris and took Dad. I suppose they made love but I don't have a little brother or sister yet.

Last year is was my turn to go again. We went to Sydney, Australia, and that's where my sexuality was sparked...

Thirty-eight agents had won that trip, and Karla was the only one traveling alone. At 31, she was ten years older than me and eight years younger than my mom. We made a very attractive threesome.

Karla sat across the aisle from Mom and me when we went by bus to the Blue Mountains. She went with us by ferry to Manly Beach. She climbed the Sydney Harbor Bridge with us. She ate at our table and got up early to exercise with us at the hotel gym. When we asked why she didn't bring a friend, she said she had gotten divorced recently and really wanted to be alone for once.

One morning mom stayed in bed and I went down to the exercise room alone. Karla was there looking drop dead gorgeous, and we were waiting at the door when it opened. The place was empty.

Karla led me into the dressing room and asked if I could keep a secret. I said yes.

"I want to kiss you," she said, moving close but not pushing me.

My vagina squeezed and my tummy twittered. "Okay," I said, without any fear or hesitation.

"Oh, Mindi," she said. She put her arms around me and gave me the fullest, deepest, most passionate kiss I had ever experienced.

I gave back. I gave myself to her fully. Her tongue entered my mouth and my tongue entered hers. It was beautiful.

"How long are you going to exercise?" she asked.

Forty-five minutes, I said.

"We won't have many opportunities to be together," she said. "Let's go to my room and spend those forty-five minutes in heaven. I don't want to do anything to get you in trouble, Mindi, but we're totally safe right now."

We almost crashed down the doors getting out of that gym and back to the elevators.

We wrapped ourselves together on her bed. She smelled so good. Her breasts felt good. I didn't need any indoctrination for this. It was as natural as sunrise and as beautiful as sunset.

"Is this your first time?" she asked.

I told her it was.

"Then I want to make it beautiful for you, Mindi." She put her talented fingers between my legs and found my most sensitive places as if we had been lovers for a very long time. "I could kiss you all day long," she said, "but I want to taste you and bring you to an orgasm first. Is that okay?"

Her tongue was as experienced as her fingers. She instantly found my spot and within seconds she had my tempo.

"You're so delicious," she said. "So perfect. Enjoy it, Baby. I'm yours." She could not say much more than that because her lips and tongue and fingers were so busy.

Is it possible to cum too soon or too hard? I think I did!

I screamed her name and launched into an orgasmic pulse that easily surpassed the best masturbation session I'd ever had. She knew to ease off on the licks to keep my sensations from becoming more than I could handle. I kept cumming for at least two minutes. It's hard to say because time had stopped.

"Oh, I love you, Darling," she said. "I knew you would be delicious the first time I saw you. Gaydar, you know."

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's kind of an outdated term. A gay person can always spot another gay person. It's like radar but for sexuality."

"How about my mother?" I asked.

"No way," Karla said. "She's a beautiful woman but definitely straight. And we have to be very careful not to hold hands or do anything wrong that she might pick up on. Can you do that?"

We found times for two other sessions on that trip and she flew to meet me one month later. She told me to find a safe man and have regular sex at least once so I could decide on my own sexuality.

GeorgousAlexaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GeorgousAlexaTS

She said she wouldn't be jealous.

That leads us to my second coming out experience. I took Karla's advice and went to an ice skating palace about two hours away. Just before I went in I called Karla and told her I was about to take the plunge. "I love you," I said.

"I know, Mindi, and I love you. But I think you deserve to try straight sex. Look for a tall guy. He'll have a bigger cock. Believe me, that matters. And try to find a good kisser."

"How the heck do I do that?" I asked.

"Find a guy like me," she said.

Believe me, I wished she were here. We'd be wrapped in each other's arms. That's what I really wanted.

I hadn't been there twenty minutes when I found my guy. He was short and clean cut, one of the safety skaters. He reminded me of my Dad. Probably had a tiny dick and couldn't kiss for shit...but he looked safe.

"Haven't seen you around here before," he said.

I used a line Karla had suggested and told him I'd just broken up with my boyfriend. "I'm lonely," I told him.

"I know the feeling," he said. "Do you want to drown your loneliness in a beer after we close?"

Two beers and a hamburger into our conversation I decided to tell Mike the truth. "Would you hate me," I said, "if I told you I'm a lesbian?"

"Are you kidding?"

"No, but I want to know what you think about that?"

He said he'd never talked to a lesbian before, at least not knowingly. He didn't hate me. He found me sexy before and maybe a little sexier now."

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I know you like sex. Is that what you call it when two women make love?"

I supposed so.

"I was hoping to get lucky with you," he said. "I mean, that's how guys think. I was also hoping you'd become my girlfriend. I don't know you but I won't try to tell you that those kinds of thoughts weren't in my mind."

I told him he was a very honest guy.

He laughed and said that girls pretty much don't like honest guys. "At least the pretty ones don't. They like bullshit. They like the wild guys with tattoos and attitudes."

Then I told him about Karla and admitted that she had sent me here."

He went silent for a minute and then asked, "You mean I might be your lucky guy?"

I said maybe.

Half an hour later we were opened the door to our Red Roof Inn room. Poor Mike was so nervous. "Mike," I asked, "are you a virgin by any chance?"

I told him I'd do my best to make his first sexual experience as wonderful as mine had been with Karla. I wanted to call Karla and tell her what was happening, but I was afraid that would spook Mike in some way.

He was not as good a kisser as Karla but he had potential. I liked the taste of his mouth, and I couldn't help but be flattered by how much he liked me. I liked it when he touched my breasts and when he put his thigh and hands between my legs. It almost disappointed me that I was liking it so much. His dick wasn't huge but it wasn't small, either.

"Don't you dare cum without warning me," I said.

He asked if I was on birth control.

I was. Karla had taken care of that.

I told Mike I had never had a penis in my mouth but he was going to be the lucky guy who got me started. "Would you like that?"

His dick tasted good. There were a lot of juices and for a moment I wondered if he had already cum. Then he told me it was about to happen.

I steeled myself for the unknown and felt his spurts start. One, two, three, four. Wow, it was great. I held my mouth around his dick as it finished its throbs. He stayed hard and started thanking me profusely.

"That was so fucking good. Oh, Jesus, Mindi. I may never see you again but I promise you will always be the most important woman in my life."

Then I swallowed it.

We started kissing. Deep kissing. Plus lots of groping--all the stuff I had not let other boys do to me.

In a few minutes he was entering my vagina and pumping like a dog in heat. It wasn't good sex on the Olympic scale, but I was really liking Mike's enthusiasm. He said he wanted to be kissing me when he came. Then he clamped his mouth on mine and started pumping again.

I'd heard from girlfriends that guys could only cum three times in one night. Mike made it to four in less than an hour, and he was still hard. I thought about those Viagra commercials where they warn men of the dangers of staying erect too long.

We kissed and loved each other for a long time before I asked him if he wanted to cum in my mouth again. I told him I had really liked it.

"I'll try," he said. "I want to but it might take a long time."

I sucked until my mouth was aching. He stayed hard and said he was close, but he just couldn't reach the climax.

"If you want the cum," he finally said, "I can jack off and you can take it in your mouth."

That sounded interesting. He stayed on his back and started beating like crazy. I kept my face in position to catch the reward and just a few seconds later he told me to get ready.

No big spurts this time. A small flow came out. It still tasted good to me.

I guess I'm bi! If I had to make a lifetime commitment I'd go with Karla, but maybe that's because she is more established. Or maybe that's because she was willing to let me have sex with Mike.

I said goodbye to Mike the next morning and told him we'd meet again next week. I still had my secret life to worry about. My parents wouldn't want to know about either of my relationships. Neither would my friends. Wow, this was going to be dicey.

Published 
Written by MuchoCurious
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments