Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Desk

"When you don't hear the knock at your door"

10
4 Comments 4
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I’ve worked at this place for eight years, seven years as care staff and a year as admin. I’m still getting used to it but I like to think I’m doing a good job. You’ve never seen me at work before yet we’ve been talking for a year, dating for three months. Due to the distance between us it’s been hard, but we’ve managed to make it work; the odd phone call here, video call there. It’s not the same as being with you in a room, to hold you against me and have my hands on you.

It’s been a hard day at work, I’ve hardly had any time to message you. But then again you haven’t messaged me since 8 am, I glance at the clock and see it’s 1 pm. I decide to take a break and have a cigarette, check my phone still nothing from you. I send a quick text asking if you’re okay as you haven’t been online since your last message. I wait for 10 minutes but no reply. I turn around go back to my office and throw my phone into my bag. Fuck you I think.

I wanted to be finished and home by four but, unfortunately, the time is currently 5 pm and I still have a pile of paperwork on my desk. I stand from my chair to stretch my legs, shutting my door in the process and turning on some music. I sit back in my chair lean back and close my eyes, bracing myself for the rest of the work I must do. I spin in my chair a couple of times with my eyes still closed. My chair stops spinning suddenly causing my eyes to shoot open, I look around and my jaw drops to the floor.

You’re standing there with a smirk on your face, you lift your hand to close my mouth leaning further down. I place my hand over yours as you cup my cheek, placing a kiss on your palm as I nuzzle into your hand. I grip the back of your neck pulling your head down to meet mine, I crash my lips against yours in a passionate kiss. I trace my tongue over your bottom lip as you groan into the kiss, I take the opportunity to slide my tongue into your mouth. Our tongue bars clash together as we duel for dominance.

I stand up from the chair pushing you back against the desk, my hands fall to your hips gripping tightly. Your hands tangle in my hair pulling at the base of my head, nails scratching over my scalp as you run your fingers down my neck to my shoulders. I kiss and bite my way down your neck, leaving a mark over your pulse point. I move my hands from your hips to the collar of your shirt, undoing the buttons as I trail my fingers over your stomach.

As I undo the buttons over your breasts, I can feel your nipples graze the back of my hands. I moan and bite your collarbone as I move the item of clothing off your shoulders. I pull away from your neck and look at your face, you gaze at me with a loving smile on your lips. I smile back at you as I run my fingers up your arms; one hand grips your throat as I lean in to kiss you, the other cups your breast pinching your nipple in-between my fingers.

You moan and pull me closer to you, my thigh sliding between your legs. I pinch and pull at your nipple whilst my grip on your throat gets a little tighter, I press one final kiss to your lips and move my mouth to the neglected nipple. I bite the nipple gently rolling my tongue over the bud, your hands pull my head further into you. I pull back and push you down onto the desk by your shoulders, your hands around my neck pulling me down with you.

Our lips crash together, all teeth and tongue, I love the feel of your lips against mine. I could kiss you all day, but I have other things on my mind as I haven’t seen you for two months. I kiss down your jaw to your neck biting lightly between kisses, my fingers trailing the same path down your body as my lips. I reach your stomach and kiss my way down further, dipping my tongue slightly into your belly button. My fingers stop to play with your nipples, your back arches off the desk as you groan into the room.

I reach the top of your trousers and undo the button and zip slowly, my fingers lightly brushing across your skin as I pull them down. You lift your hips up slightly so I can pull your trousers down. I trail my tongue down your stomach and over your underwear, I place kisses and light bites as I keep going lower over your thighs down to your ankles. I throw your jeans across my office; I hear something fall to the floor but I don’t care.

ViolettaNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaNice

As soon as the jeans leave your body I attach my lips back to your calves, kissing my way up to your thighs as my fingers play with the waistband of your pants. I look up at you and one hand is pulling at your breast as the other is white-knuckled gripping the edge of the desk. Your hair has come out of your bun falling in curls around your face, your eyes squeezed shut as you’re biting your lip; you’ve never looked more beautiful.

I pull at the waist of your underwear and place a kiss on the newly exposed flesh, I pull the item of clothing down more placing light kisses as I do. I reach the top of your cunt and place a light kiss, barely touching your clit. You buck your hips trying to gain more pressure on your clit, but I pull back turning my head to your thigh. I bite and suck at the skin I find, leaving a purple bruise and placing kisses on the other thigh.

You move your hands and tangle them into my hair, pulling hard to where you want me the most. I  let out the moan that I’ve been holding in, I let you move my head to your pussy as I drop to my knees whilst you try to pull my head down. I trail my fingers over your pubic area over the tops of your thighs, I hook one arm around your leg and over your hip to try to stop you from moving. The other I slide between your pussy lips, you’re so wet.

I pull my head and hand away from you, you whine in frustration as you open your eyes to look at me. Your eyes roll into the back of your head as you watch me suck your arousal from my finger, I can’t stop myself moaning from the taste of you. I lower my head back down and press a light kiss to your clit, making sure to use my right arm to pin your hips to the desk. I stick my tongue out and take a small lick, making sure my tongue bar rolls around the bundle flesh.

You’re panting loudly, sweat is rolling over your skin. You look beautifully disheveled. I decide to take pity on you and place my tongue on your cunt, taking a long firm stroke from your entrance to your clit. My left hand finds the entrance of your pussy whilst my mouth latches onto your clit, I suck hard as I thrust two fingers into you. You gasp and grab the back of my head; I carry on sucking your clit gently as I slide my fingers into you slowly. I keep the pace slow, sometimes almost stopping. You’re a whimpering mess underneath me.

It’s been five minutes of me teasing you slowly, I can tell you’re getting frustrated by the tugging in my hair and the growls coming from your mouth. I place a kiss on both of your thighs as I start to move my fingers faster, harder curling them into you knowing that it’ll drive you crazy. Your moans start to get louder as the grip on my head gets tighter, I start to roll my tongue over your clit drawing patterns over it.

I can feel your walls grip at my fingers, I thrust my fingers in deeper curling them as I pull out slowly. You’re trashing around on my desk when I let go of your hip, my hand pulling at your nipples as I kiss, lick and bite at your clit. Your body starts to shudder under my hands and mouth, your pussy pulsing around my fingers.

One more hard thrust of my fingers with my tongue running over your clit sends you over the edge, your walls releasing my fingers slightly making it easier to move inside you. I press one final kiss on your clit, get up off my knees to hover over you. My fingers are still inside you, stroking your walls slowly to help you come down from your high. You hook your hands around my neck and pull me down to place a kiss on my lips, I slide my tongue into your mouth. You moan at the taste of yourself on my lips.

You let out a whimper as I remove my fingers, bucking your hips up as I run them over your clit lightly. I pull you up into a sitting position wrapping my arms around you, nuzzling into your neck and breathing you in. I pull away and tuck a strand of hair behind your ear, as I lean in to place a kiss on your lips there’s a knock on the door.

 

Published 
Written by tech_chic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments