Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On The Hunt

2
0 Comments 0
11.8k Views 11.8k
517 words 517 words
    I was sitting at a local coffee shop, not too far from a lesbian bar. I noticed a well endowed woman who came in and ordered a tea. She appeared to be a business women. She was probably around 5 feet tall and quite gorgeous. I asked if I could share her table; just hoping by a long shot that I could take her eventually to my home. My panties were already dripping wet with desire from staring at her from the start. We started talking about our lives and to my surprise; although she was married, we had a lot in common which made me even more horny. I told her that I was off the next day so we agreed to meet at my house for lunch, not really knowing at that point if anything would come from it. She came over right on time. She was so attractive. I almost started cumming when she came in. We sat cozied up eating our lunch on my loveseat. I felt so comfortable gabbing with her we just kept on moving ever so closer to each other. She mentioned how much was at her work so I asked if I could give her a nice back massage. Not being able to control myself, little by little my hands moved closer to her breasts and to my surprise; she started  responding  with " that feels so good." I started kissing her neck ever so softly. She then turned around and started french kissing me. Ever so slowly we began undressing each other. After minutes of intense kissing, I began my downward assault of no return.

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

Twirling and twirling my tongue around her hardened nipples I did continue; then slowly advancing downward until reaching her love spot and then continuing using my darting tongue. I could just tell she had never been this turned on before. She started softly screaming with pleasure. she wanted me to stop; mainly because she was so damn excited, but I just ignored her and continued my quest to pleasure this lady. Her hips kept on bucking and bucking. until she just collapsed and fainted. I sat back on the loveseat until she awoke. She said how embarassed she was and that this never happened before. I told her that I enjoyed pleasuring her and I'll do it again and again, whenever she wanted it. I then asked if she could please finish me off since I was so damn horny. I told her I enjoyed getting off using my two inch thick, 7 inch long strap-on. At first, she was a little leary putting it on but once she started thrusting me, she seemed to be enjoying  pleasing me. She kept a fantastic pace as I was getting more and more ready to explode with desire. Watching her fucking me harder and harder made me hornier. She, in turn, started to get excited again as she continued to pound me harder. She was great and I mean" GREAT". I swear, all at once, we both came, over and over and over until we both finally collapsed.
Published 
Written by ufu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors