Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party Favors (part 1)

"It's Mandy's 26th birthday, and the present is pretty sweet."

7
4 Comments 4
22.6k Views 22.6k
605 words 605 words
I had been staring at her all evening. I'm straight, but when it comes to love-making, I prefer a girl.

It was my 26th birthday party, and as a present my friends took me to a lesbian strip club. I watched as Candy twirled around the pole, removing her clothes one by one, until she was in only her bra and panties. She had noticed that I was staring at her pussy area ever since she got on the stage. Candy seductively crawled over to me, flashed her pussy, and whispered to me, "I'll see you when I'm done." My pussy was dripping and I had to finger myself to contain the excitement.

After the show ended, I saw Candy walk into a room at the back of the club. I followed her, remembering what she told me. When I got to the door, I knocked. A voice from inside said, "Come in, sugahhh.."

Obeying the voice, and my wet, throbbing pussy, I entered the room. Candy was sitting there in a lacy, black little number.

"I wantttt youuuuuu," she said.

"I want you too, babe," I replied.

"Come here," she said.

I walked over to Candy. She grabbed me by the hips and started making out with me. My pussy was so wet, my juices were flowing onto the leather sofa. Out of pure instinct I started feeling up her ass, playing with her thong.

In response to my actions, she began to unzip my dress. I stood up and let it fall to the ground. Now we were both in lingerie. She told me to come closer and removed my bra, exposing my hard C-cup tits. With one hand Candy fondled my tits and with the other teased my pussy through my panties.

"Wow, babe, you're so wet."

I got closer to her and returned the favor, unhooking her lacy black bra, exposing her large, hard tits.

PaolaLeal1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaolaLeal1

She was still playing with my pussy, making it wet her hand.

Candy then pulled her thong off, exposing her shaved pussy. "Eat it, hun."

She sat down on the couch and spread her legs. I crawled over and licked and sucked on her pussy. She moaned and released a small amount of juices. I lapped them up with pleasure.

"Oh, baby," she said.

I took the vibrator I found on the couch and shoved it as far up as I could in her pussy, all 10 inches. She gave a large moan of pleasure and orgasmed on my face, hands, and tits.

"Suck off your cum, babe," I told her.

She obeyed by eating her cum off my tits and face. Her tongue on my boobs made me so excited that some juice squirted from my kitten.

Luckily, Candy saw. She pulled my panties off as I laid down on the carpet. I put my hips up for her. She reached to her pussy a took out some of her own cum to lube my clit. She then stuck in two fingers and began to finger me. I began to moan. She added another finger and worked her way in and out, in and out. She added the fourth finger and finally the fifth. As she stuck her whole hand in and out, I got closer and closer. She licked a circle around my cunt and inserted one finger into my butthole.

"Baby....I'M GONNA CUM HARD!"

She removed her hand and placed her mouth on my pussy.

I orgasmed the best orgasm of my fucking life.

It was the moment we had been waiting for since our eyes first met.

But it only got better.

Published 
Written by MissAlice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments