Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Picking Up the Pieces: Part 2

"First game of the season and Susan helps Jenn celebrate."

14
3 Comments 3
4.6k Views 4.6k
8.7k words 8.7k words

Gameday

My usual pregame ritual involved getting into my zone. Since the first game of the season was at home we got dressed in the locker room. I usually tried to be the first one to get ready and would psych myself up as everyone else got dressed. Some girls get more chatty before a game, I get less. I flashed Susan a brief smile. Most of the girls knew to avoid talking to me before a game, but I would receive various fist bumps and head nods. Susan finished changing, and gave me thumbs up and a wink. I gave her a very serious look, but then smiled and winked back. She giggled, and I was inwardly pleased as she could sometimes get a little tense before games.

Coach gave us his usual tactics talk and we went out to the field to warm up. We did our stretches and our drills. I was a central defender, mostly because of my size. I had a late growth spurt and was a couple of inches short of six feet tall. No one would call me willowy. Before that, I played all over the pitch, but for the past couple of years, I would anchor the defense. Susan was small and speedy. Coach usually had her play wingback driving up and down the flanks.

We got into position, Coach yelling his last-minute directions. The crowd was small, but I was glad to see my mom was watching in the stands. I gave her a wave before the ref blew their whistle. The action was pretty sloppy. You could tell both teams were still working off early-season rust. For the most part, I wasn't worked too hard. A few times I had to make an interception or tackle, but those were pretty straightforward. The most crucial action I had was clearing away a couple of corners the other team had taken.

I could tell the other team was getting frustrated at their lack of progress. They were getting desperate, and they had a few late tackles go unseen by the ref. At one point, Nadine, probably our most talented midfielder, got tripped right in front of the ref. It should have been an easy card, but the ref kept it in her pocket. Coach went ballistic on the sidelines and we went to help Nadine up. She was clutching at her ankle, but got up with our help.

I sidled up next to the offending member of the other team, some bitch whose name was McCallister according to her jersey. Under my breath, "You better not do that again."

She looked up at me with a cocky smile, "Or what? Fuck off."

The rest of half was uneventful, but I kept a watchful eye on McCallister as she made her way around the pitch. Coach was pissed, as much as by our ineptitude as by the ref's. There were threats of more benchings, sprints at practice, and more if our form didn't improve. And as the second half resumed, I'm not sure if it was the threats or just getting into the groove of the game, but we looked better as a team.

We scored soon thereafter, and seemed to be on our way to get another when Nadine had her pocket picked. A couple of long passes later, and the other team was off on a break. Fuck. It was just myself and Jessica, on the wrong side of a three on two. They passed it back and forth, but McCallister ended up with the ball and she was driving right at me.

I flattened the bitch. I mean, I've been playing long enough to make it look reasonable enough. However, don't mistake my intent. I wasn't going to let her in on goal...and she deserved it. I stood there stoically looking down over her, but inwardly I was giddy. McCallister's teammates tried to get in my face about it, but I stared them down. The ref flashed a deserved yellow at me and I went on my way.

The rest of the game was relatively uneventful with one exception. Our keeper, Jillian had made a nifty save and threw the ball as an outlet to Susan, who was waiting on the wings. She drove up the sideline, cutting inside to avoid a defender. Just then someone cut her down from behind. It was a nasty tackle, and it resulted in Susan writhing on the ground clutching her knee. My stomach dropped as I heard her yelp of pain.

I could hear the other team leering over her, "Get your ass up. Quit wasting our time."

Running over to Susan, I shoved them out of the way. "Back off. Back the fuck off," I snapped at them. A small scuffle broke out around us, but I made sure no one was going to get near Susan until the trainer saw to her knee. I knelt down next to her, "Are you alright?"

"Goddamnit," she said through gritted teeth. She was still clutching her knee. "I'll be okay."

The trainer examined her knee, then helped her up. Fortunately, Susan was able to walk off the pitch as she was subbed off, mostly under her own power. I was relieved. Beyond not wanting a teammate's season to be cut short, watching Susan in pain really freaked me out. She had already had enough to deal with so far this year, and didn't need any more on her plate.

We ended up winning by that lone goal. It was a double win, since Coach wouldn't run us ragged this week. Susan was standing on the sideline, her knee wrapped with an ice pack around it. My mom came down from the stands and gave me a hug.

"Good job out there, bruiser," she said with a grin. "Is Susan going to be okay?"

"Thanks," I smiled, "I'm not sure, but I think so."

"Okay, keep me updated. I'll see you later tonight," she waved her goodbye.

The best part about home games was the showers in the locker rooms. There were a couple of rows of them on each wall, stalls with sliding curtains that acted as doors. Nothing was better than a hot shower after a long game. We would strip down with a towel around us and make our way to the shower. I loved to get the grime and sweat off my skin as the hot water eased my aching muscles.

Tonight I started with my hair, running my hands through it. I let the hot water flow over me. Working the roots of my hair, any tension I felt started to fall away. Then I started focusing on the rest of my body. First I built up the suds, then I ran my hands over my body as the water washed it away. With the grime all gone, I started to work the muscles of my legs. Initially, I kneaded my way down my quads, then lifting each leg I worked my calves. Turning around, I let the hot water hit my lower back. This part was my guilty pleasure. Reaching down, I worked my thumbs into my hamstrings and up over my glutes. I lost myself in the feeling, working even deeper, as the water flowed over me.

My reverie was interrupted as I heard Susan's voice: “Hey! Hey Jenn!”

I gasped, a little embarrassed even though I knew I shouldn’t be.

"Jenn, I hope I didn't startle you," I heard her voice. "My dad is going to give me a ride home. See you tomorrow morning?"

Gaining a little composure, I replied, "Bright and early!"

"Oh, and Jenn, thanks for having my back," she replied.

I stuck a hand above the curtain and waved goodbye, "Always."

I texted her that night.

Jenn: Is your knee going to be alright? 

Twenty-two minutes

Susan: Yeah, the trainer said it just got a bit strained.

>>>>I just need to ice it and keep it easy for a couple of days.

Seventeen minutes

Jenn: You were really great out there. Thanks again for having my back.

Twelve minutes

Jenn: Of course

You don't know how scared I was when I saw you like that. I'm really glad you are ok.

Ten minutes

Susan: That means a lot to me.

>>>>You mean a lot to me.

Three minutes

>>>>Sweet dreams Jenn.

One minute

 Jenn: Always

One minute

It was a couple of days later when after school, I tried to search around for Susan. It wasn't like her to disappear before practice. She wasn't at her locker, and she wasn't hanging out in any of her classrooms as far as I could tell. Eventually, I shot her a text telling her that I'd meet her up at the practice field.

As I was making my way through the gym, I spotted her. A pit started to grow in my stomach. She was in a corner of the gym partially blocked from view by the bleachers. Principal Eriksen was quietly talking with her, and she was clearly not comfortable with the situation. Fuck, not this again. I ran over to them interrupting their conversation.

"Hey, Mr. Eriksen!" I gave my most polite saccharine smile, "Hey, Susan, we've got to go like...right now." Grabbing her hand I made to pull her with me.

"Wait...what's going on, Miss Garelli? Miss Pearson and I were just talking," he said, more than a little annoyed.

"I'm really sorry, Principal Eriksen, but we promised Coach we'd help set up for practice and we are already late," I lied. He looked over to Susan who just nodded along.

He dismissed us with a wave, and I dragged Susan along with me out of the gym outside. She started trembling a little.

"What did he want?" I asked her.

"I...don't know, he just saw me outside the gym and asked me to follow him," she said. " We hadn't had a chance to talk for too long when you showed up, thank God."

"Fuck him," I said, putting my arm around her. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah...yeah, I am. I just don't know what would have happened if it wasn't for you," she leaned in against me.

Celebration 

"Happy birthday Jenn!” Susan said,  running to me and squeezing me in a tight hug. “How does it feel? Are you going to buy a lottery ticket? Are you going to get a tattoo, I know you’ve been thinking about it?  Ooh, are you going to be buying any naughty magazines?” She gave me a sly look.

Laughing, I told her, "Slow down. Slow down. One at a time: maybe on the lottery tickets, I'm still looking for the right tattoo parlor, as for that last one," I scoffed, "...that's what the internet is for."

"Ok, ok. Are we still on for tomorrow?" Susan asked.

"Yeah, the only reason my parents agreed to it while they are out of town was because I promised to keep it small," I told her. "So it's just going to be you, Nadine, and I."

Honestly, it's not like I wanted to have some big celebration. A couple of good friends, food, and hanging out is all I need. My plan was to meet at the mall, do some shopping, get some food, and then head back to my place for the night.

"That sounds good, I can't wait! I've got to go talk to Mr. Leland," she gave a mock frown, "but I'll see you at lunch!" 

I waved goodbye as I watched her run off up the hallway. In my locker I found a card signed by all the girls on the soccer team. Inside it was a gift card that they all had pitched in on. For sure I was going to use it for something tomorrow. In the first period, one of my teammates gave me a hat and sash that they had made with "birthday girl" on it. I happily wore it for the rest of the day.

That evening I gave my parents a sendoff. My mom had a work event across the state on Monday, so they decided to make the weekend into a mini-vacation. I didn't mind. We had celebrated my birthday the previous night.

"You guys have everything packed up?" I asked my mom. They had gathered all their bags in the foyer.

"Yes, now quit worrying. Are you ready for tomorrow? Do you know where the money is if you need it? If you have an emergency, don't hesitate to call your Aunt Ally," she turned the tables on me.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, everything is ready. The cash in the small cabinet. We have a reservation for Vincenzo's at five o'clock, and you've already told me where the cupcakes are three times already. Love you, mom! Love you, dad!" She had gotten me cupcakes from my favorite bakery, chocolate with caramel buttercream frosting, one each for Susan, Nadine, and I.

I helped them pack their car, and hugged them goodbye. Making my way inside, I checked over everything. I had worked to clean up the house. Even though the girls had been over plenty of times, I wanted everything to be perfect. I was full of nervous energy. Eventually, I settled in for the evening only after deciding on my outfit for the next day. Going to bed, I settled underneath my blankets. It took me a while to get to sleep, but I managed to overcome my excitement and drift away.

The next afternoon I sat in a chair in one of the walkways at the mall. That morning I had changed my mind on what I wanted to wear a few more times. Eventually, I settled on a white and navy floral print dress I had in my closet. It was a little more daring than I would usually wear. The dress had a very, umm...flattering neckline, and the hem ended a couple of inches above my knees. But it was my big day out, and I wanted to look good. I sat there, legs crossed waiting for the girls to arrive.

I was fiddling on my phone when I heard a "Hey there." Looking up from my phone I saw Susan grinning down at me. She wore a well-fitted cream-colored blouse, cute red bandana, and matching crimson-colored skirt that went down just past her knees.

"Somebody's looking good. Who's your date?" she said.

"Bad news. It looks like it's you," I teased her. "It seems like Nadine got sick. I just got the message."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Is she okay?" Susan asked.

"Yeah, she said it's nothing to worry about and to try and have fun without her," I told her. "So what do you want to start out with?"

She smiled, grabbing my hand and pulled me up. Pulling a blindfold out of her purse, she said, "Here! Put this on."

"Okay…?"

I dutifully put it on. Susan spun me around a few times and started to guide me. I had lost most of my sense of direction except for the hand Susan had in mine, guiding me along. Eventually, we reached our destination. She told me to take off my blindfold. It turned out to be the makeup boutique.

"You are going to get a birthday makeover," she said excitedly. Susan was grinning from ear to ear.

Sitting me down in the chair, the beautician asked, "Okay birthday girl, what look are you going for?"

I sat trying to think it through, when Susan chimed in, "Something glamorous, that really brings out her eyes."

The beautician just looked at me with her eyebrow raised. I said, "That sounds good to me."

As she applied the makeup to my lips, cheeks, and eyes Susan fidgeted behind her, craning to get a good look. After a while the beautician finished up, "Are you ready?" I nodded, and she turned me around to face the mirror.

"Oh wow. I look...good," I gasped. It was subtle and inviting. "Thank you so much." I got up from the chair.

She handed me the same palette the beautician used for my makeover, "Happy Birthday Jenn. You look gorgeous."

I gave my friend an extra tight hug, "Now where should we go next?"

We ended up going all over the mall. In addition to the makeup, I ended up getting a pair of heels, a new sports bra, a couple of comfy shirts, and at Susan's insistence a surfer style bikini. She said it made me look "fit and sexy". I would send Susan selfies of all the different outfits so we could quickly compare what looked best. She even managed to find a couple of dresses that we both agreed looked really good on her.

All shopped out, we headed to Vincenzo's. It was my favorite restaurant in town. Our reserved seats were great. The manager knew my family so we were treated like queens. Susan toasted me to my good health, beauty, and happiness. I dug into my lasagna, as she worked on her plate of angel hair pasta. We even ended up splitting a small creme brulee, "on the house."

This was turning out to be the best birthday I had had in the past couple of years. We headed back to my place. Pulling in the driveway, we got our bags and headed into the house. Kicking my shoes off, I ran downstairs to put my purchases away. Coming up the stairs I saw Susan was sitting on a stool in the kitchen, one leg curled underneath her.

"Which one of these are for me?" she said, looking longingly at the cupcakes.

"Whichever one catches your eye...as long as you stop your drooling," I teased her.

"I. Am. Not. Drooling!" she mocked "Much..."

We each grabbed one and took a bite. It looked like Susan was in ecstasy, her eyes closed.

"Mmmmm. These are amazing. This caramel frosting is unbelievable," she took her finger scooping up some of the frosting. Popping her finger into her mouth she sucked it clean. We both proceeded to finish off the cupcakes, making a bit of a mess of it.

"It looks like you missed some," taking a step closer Susan reached up with her finger, "Hold still." She gently drew her fingertip above my upper lip catching some of the frosting that was still there. "You don't want it to go to waste," she winked at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Come on, let's stop fooling around and get comfy downstairs," I declared.

Settling down on the couch, Susan curled up next to me. It took a while for us to decide what movie to watch. Eventually, we settled on one of those rom-coms with a whole host of stars that in the end will all end up in a different, happier relationship from where they started. Partway through I grabbed a blanket. Edging closer to me, I placed the blanket over both of us.

It was so comfortable, so warm. I was getting sleepy and settled into the softness of the couch with my best friend against me. I could feel Susan's movement of her breathing softly. Every once in a while she would resettle against me. Her eyes were closed. I studied her face, her long lashes, her rosy cheeks. Usually, she was quick to flash a bright smile, but right now all I could see were her slightly parted lips. I was lucky to be so close with someone like her. This felt...good.

As the credits rolled, we stayed in place dozing on the couch. Honestly, I would have been fine sleeping like that for the night, but Susan stirred next to me. Sitting up and yawning, she arched her back, stretching it. Placing my hand on her back, I started rubbing it up and down her spine. She let out a satisfied sigh. Turning to face away from me, she scooted closer. I could take the hint and placed both my hands on her neck, working the muscles. She groaned, moving her neck back and forth.

"Mmmm, and it's not even my birthday," she purred.

I continued down, kneading the muscles of her shoulders and her back with my thumbs. She sighed, and I could feel her relaxing even more. Using my knuckles, I worked back up. From there, I rubbed her sides. Going inch by inch, I ended up massaging nearly every inch of her back. Ending the impromptu massage, I gave her a quick hug.

Facing towards me, she gave me a contented smile, "Now your turn birthday girl," she twirled her finger at me.

Obligingly, I turned around. Starting off Susan ran the palms up her hands up and down, all over my back making it tingle. She walked her fingers up my spine and started pressing her fingertips at the top of my neck at my hairline. Moving down she worked both shoulders, lifting and stretching first one, and then the other. I realize how tight they were and she worked to loosen them. Her hands felt amazing pressing against the muscles on my back. She followed the line of the muscles around my shoulder blades.

As she found a knot below my shoulder, I told her "Oooh, that's the spot." I let her know she was working in the right place with a satisfied groan. She continued, working each side of my spine up and down. This felt absolutely amazing, after a couple of weeks of hard work on the field I deserved this. Closing my eyes, I just focused on the feeling of Susan's fingers on my back. They eased my tension, and I just melted at her touch.

Finally, I felt her arms go around me as I felt her hug me. It felt good, her cheek resting against my neck, and her breath against my skin. Lacing my fingers with hers, she held me tight. I was at ease, just feeling her warmth against me.

"Jennifer?" she whispered.

She pulled away, as I turned toward her on the couch. She still had her fingers laced with mine. I looked at her, "What is it?" She looked suddenly unsure of herself.

Looking down at our hands, she swallowed. "I've...I've been wanting to do this for a long time." She slowly started to lean forward.

It came to me, everything, all the time we spent together, each little look she gave me. We had become such good friends.

I didn't know what I wanted to do until I felt her lips on mine. Closing my eyes, I felt her kiss. Her lips were warm and soft against my own. I...wanted this. She pulled back, looking at me. I let out a long breath. I was lightheaded, giddy, and a little turned on.

"You don't know how long I've had a crush on you. You've always been so kind to me...and so pretty," she gave me a half-smile. It still looked like she was unsure of herself.

"When did you first know?" I asked her.

She looked earnestly at me, "Do you remember the time last year, when you came over to my place? We lay there in the backyard, looking up at the stars well into the night. I wanted you so bad right then, but I was scared."

"But you aren't scared right now?" I asked.

"I still am, a little," she admitted. "Today has been so amazing. That just...felt like the right moment, the perfect moment to let you know how I've felt...how I feel."

Susan had been such an amazing friend to me for so long. I thought back to all the times she had been there for me, all the times she helped me and supported me. Placing my hand on her skirt, just above her knee, I told her, "You don't have to be scared." She let out a long sigh of relief.

"So you are saying you want me?" I asked her, running my fingertip along my collarbone, trying to give her my most seductive look. She nodded, leaning a little closer.

"Then you are going to have to catch me first!" I suddenly sat up and ran around to the other side of the couch.

"Hey come back here!" she laughed.

I ran towards the doorway to my bedroom turning to face her. Rounding the couch she slowly stalked towards me. Just as she was about to get within reach of me, I took a step towards my left. She fell for it, reaching out towards where I would have been. I rushed past her, slapping her hands away, back to the other side of the couch.

"And here I thought you were faster than that. I guess I'm just going to have to spend the rest of my birthday all alone..." I taunted her.

She continued her pursuit, stopping short of the couch. Susan moved slowly, first clockwise, then counterclockwise. Each move she made I mirrored, keeping my distance.

Sticking my tongue out at her, I continued my taunting, "I guess I’m just going to die a spinster, forever alone.."

In response, she burst into motion, turning the corner around the couch. I barely had time to react. I vaulted over the couch and ran towards my bedroom. Susan was just a streak of crimson in pursuit behind me. I was able to just keep a couple of paces ahead of her, but as we entered my bedroom I didn't have anywhere to go. I turned around, but before I had a chance to go anywhere I was tackled onto my bed.

Straddling me, she looked down grinning, "So what's my prize?"

I thought for a moment, but then said simply, "Just name it."

Thinking for a moment, she climbed off of me and the bed telling me, "Stand up."

I obliged her, moving close. Decisively she reached up behind my head, pulling me down towards her. I accepted her kisses, as her tongue reached out running along my lips. Parting them, her tongue at first gently then more eagerly entered into my mouth. I returned the favor, sliding my tongue into hers. In the past, it had been scary, and a little thrilling, to imagine what it would be like to kiss another girl, but this was right.

ValeriaSharm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaSharm

Just then she grabbed me, placing one hand on my shoulder, the other on my hip. With surprising strength, she turned and pushed me back. "Whoa!" Stumbling back, I was shoved back until my back hit the wall behind me. We resumed our kiss, this time Susan pressed her body against me. One of her hands found mine pinning it against the wall, while the other reached around my leg, pulling and lifting it so her hip was set firmly between my legs. It was surprising how much the feeling of being controlled like this by my friend was turning me on.

Turning her attention downward, she started to kiss my chin. I lifted it as she trailed a series of licks and kisses down my neck. With my free hand, I reached around her lower back pulling her even tighter against me. In response, she slid her hand across the front of my dress and over my breast. I moaned as she pressed against it, squeezing it, feeling its size in her hand.

Closing my eyes, I just leaned back against the wall enjoying the sensation as she licked down to the hollow of my collarbone. Letting go of my other hand, she started to caress both my breasts. I let out a groan, enjoying how delightfully naughty it was to have my best friend groping me like this. Grasping the back of her head, Susan started to kiss the top of my chest that was exposed just above my cleavage. I was grateful that I was wearing such a daring dress as she made her way further and further down. When she found a particularly sensitive spot, I groaned and held her there. I started to move my hips, seeking more pressure against my increasingly tingling pussy.

She straightened back up, kissing her way up one cheek, she hissed into my ear, "Jenn, I know I’m going fast. Is it...is it too fast?"

I swallowed hard, "Oh my God, no. I’ll...let you know."

She nibbled my ear, "Good, because I'm not done yet."

Grabbing me again, she stepped back and spun me around to face the wall. With one hand she put her hand over my left breast, with the other she pushed me against the wall. There I was with my face pressed against the cool texture of the wall. I could feel her breath against my ear. I didn't know Susan could be so aggressive, and I liked it, a lot.

Suddenly I felt her other hand on my leg, sliding up my thigh, working its way past the hem of my dress. It inched its way up and around to the front, tracing the edge of my panties. At that moment there wasn't anything more that I wanted than to feel her touch on my pussy. I was thankful that she didn't make me wait, as she placed her hand over the crotch of my panties.

"Yessss," was all I could say.

Taking her finger, Susan pressed into my panties seeking my slit. Ever so slowly she started to move it up and down the fabric over my pussy. I could feel her finger and her thumb seeking out my nipple through the fabric of my bra and dress. Instinctively I started to move my hips up and down, desperately seeking more and more stimulation. Susan pressed deeper against my slit causing me to moan into the wall. She started to trace along the edge of my panties, making me gasp when she slipped her finger underneath the seam. She started to slide her finger back and forth across my pussy lips teasing them. Susan found my entrance and I braced myself as I felt her enter inside of me.

"Ohhhh..." I groaned.

"Did you know you are wet Jenn?" I heard her voice in my ear. 

I grew dizzy as I felt her move around inside me, fingering the walls of my pussy. Slowly my legs grew weaker, and I slid a couple inches down against the wall. Susan worked me, leisurely fucking me with her finger, as I barely managed to stay upright. I closed my eyes and let out a series of increasingly desperate moans. After a minute or two of exploration, she seemed to hit my g-spot as my mind momentarily went blank, overwhelmed by the sensations my best friend was giving me.

"I have to admit, I had been fantasizing about doing that to you for a long time," she told me.

As she pulled her finger out of me, I made a small whining sound. Her lips made their way to the base of my neck. I could feel her reach up and unzip my dress all the way down to the small of back. Carefully she moved the dress to each side kissing the newly exposed skin across to my shoulders. Taking a moment, she helped me shrug out of my dress, and I let it fall to the floor.

I felt her hand take mine. Stepping away from me, she turned me around to face her. In the past Susan had seen me in my underwear or even less, but never with so much...intent. I stood there as her eyes made their way over my body, up from my legs and pausing for a moment at my panties. Looking down, there was a dark spot noticeable on the bright blue on the crotch of my panties where she had pressed it into my slit. Her gaze made its way up my body, and up to my eyes. 

It was almost as if she was a little stunned. "Do you know just how gorgeous you are, Jennifer?" she asked.

"You are giving me a good idea," I said as I reached behind my back. She looked at me hungrily as I unhooked the snaps of my bra. With one arm across my breasts, I slipped off the straps over my shoulders. Taking a step closer to her, I took her hand in mine. Looking at her reaction, I placed her hand onto my breast just as I let my bra fall to the ground. Her eyes went wide as she reverentially traced her fingers around the curves of my breasts. With one finger she circled my nipple causing it to stiffen, creating delightful little sensations.

I was getting a little impatient as my best friend was still wearing all over her clothing. Grabbing her by the shoulders, she was a little startled as I whipped her around. It was my turn to take a little control as I pushed her against the wall. Pressing my nearly naked body against her, I kissed her forcefully, jamming my tongue between her lips. Susan reacted by wrapping her arms around me. One of my hands squeezed her breast over her blouse, causing her to let out a happy little groan. Greedily I started to kiss and suck at her neck down towards her collarbone. Instead of trying to bend down even further, I put both my hands around her ass. She giggled a little as I lifted her petite form further up against the wall.

Wrapping her legs around me, Susan started to undo the buttons of her blouse. I kissed my way down as she exposed more and more skin for me until I was rewarded with the sight of her bra. It was lacy and white with a scarlet-colored trim. I delighted in kissing and licking the skin all over her chest. After completely unbuttoning the blouse she placed her hands on the back of my head, holding it against her. With her legs wrapped around my waist, I began to rock, pressing harder against her crotch. I built up a little rhythm as she tried to squeeze me even tighter against her.

Eventually I stopped, I walked over to my bed with Susan still wrapped around me. Looking at her I bent down over the bed, and as I let  go she laughed as she dropped down onto my bedspread. After a bounce or two she grinned up at me. She pulled off her blouse, and I had to duck out of the way as she threw it at me.

"Hey! You'll pay for that," I told her.

Reaching down I placed my hand under her knee and her back, and proceeded to flip her over face down. Working down the zipper of her skirt, I placed my fingers at the waistband. Pulling it down, she helped me work it past her hips lifting them. Her skirt out of the way, I took a moment to appreciate the view. I had one of my best friends bent over my bed with her cute ass clad in cheeky scarlet and white panties sticking out.

Getting on my knees I first trailed a series of kisses down the side of one thigh, then licking up the inside. Pausing when I reached the lacy fabric of her panties, I watched as she squirmed in anticipation of my touch. Reaching out, as lightly as I could, I guided my finger down the fabric all the way down over her pussy. Susan let out a small shuddering gasp as I did the same thing on the way up. 

Moving up I kissed one of her round asscheeks, then the other, giving it a playful bite. "Hey!" she yelped. As my lips brushed along her spine, my right hand settled itself over her crotch. Pressing it against her pussy, at the same time I started to rub her neck and shoulders. She started to groan as I simultaneously massaged her back and her mons. Her hips started to move up and down against my touch as my fingers pressed deeper into her slit. I wasn’t satisfied.

Flipping her back over, she scooted back until her legs hung over the edge of my bed. Looking up, I could see she was a little flushed but had an eager look on her face. I reached for the waist of her panties and started to tug at them. With a little help from Susan, I was able to slide them down past her ankles. The first thing that greeted me was the smell of her arousal. It was pungent, filling the room. It made me even more eager to know just how much I was turning her on. Next was the sight of her completely bare pussy. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Continuing to stare at her gorgeous lips, I asked her, "Are you ready for this?" 

"You don't know how long I've been imagining this moment," Susan said as she spread her legs even wider for me. The pink between her labia peeked out at me.

Kneeling down between her legs, I examined her glistening slit. I wasn’t exactly sure what to do. I knew what I liked done to me, but all of this was so new. I didn’t want to mess this up, or even worse, hurt her somehow. One finger probed her lips, teasing them, rubbing their soft folds. She sighed as I pressed deeper into her with just my fingertip. I moved it up and down the entirety of her slit, just inside her. This teasing continued, causing her to rock her hips. Looking at her expression, I could see her getting more urgent.

"Jenn...please. I need you inside me," she asked desperately, her gorgeous blue eyes pleading with me.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"More than anything," she bit her lip, nodding up at me.

With her confirmation, I slipped my finger into her as far as I could. Susan gasped and went tense, but then relaxed as I started to work my finger slowly in and out of her wet snatch. It was glorious watching my best friend react to my touch as she closed her eyes and picked up the pace of her breathing. Inside her my finger curled, seeking to stimulate as much of her as I could.

With my other hand, I sought what I was looking for, parting her folds exposing her clit. Using my thumb, I dragged across it causing Susan to moan. Continuing to glide my finger in and out of her slick pussy, I stroked little circles around her little bud. It started to grow more difficult as Susan's hips were jerking and moving in response to my touch, and my thumb kept slipping. However, I was determined to make her feel as good as she made me.

"Mmmh. Don't stop! I'm almost..." Susan groaned.

I drove my finger into her over and over. Finally, I saw her little body jerk, her pussy spasming around my finger. Susan's blue eyes rolled back and she arched her neck back.

"Yes! Oh God yes!" she cried out.

I eased my finger out of her and experimentally popped it into my mouth tasting Susan for the first time. I wasn't sure what to expect, but her juices were salty and tangy on my tongue. She looked up at me with half-closed eyes, still trying to catch her breath.

"That...that was wonderful Jenn," she said, letting her head fall back to the bed, still a little weak.

Bending down I gave her a small kiss on the forehead. Placing my arms beneath her legs and shoulders, I lifted her and moved her across my bed, placing her so her head rested on one of my pillows. 

"Not just a talented lover, but kind as well," she said.

I made my way around the bed, and climbed onto the other side. Laying there, I looked at Susan. She was glowing after her orgasm, the orgasm that I gave her. I had always thought Susan was pretty, but right now she was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Grasping my hand, she held it in hers, tracing her thumb over my palm in little circles. We stayed there for a while, looking into each other's eyes.

I asked her, "Is this what you thought would happen?"

"To be honest, I had no idea what would happen, but I couldn't avoid it any longer," she said. "It was much better than I could have imagined and the night is not even done yet."

Sitting up, she turned toward me. Grinning, she asked "Are you ready for your next gift birthday-girl?"

I sat up a little resting against my pillow as Susan scrambled on the bed until she was straddling me. Leaning down, she kissed me just below the belly button. She trailed her kisses upwards as her lips brushed each of my nipples, giving me little jolts of pleasure. Susan proceeded to lick and nip her way up my neck. Finally, she reached her goal, giving me a quick kiss on the lips before pulling back gauging my reaction. Then she moved her lips closer, so close. Tired of waiting I leaned up to kiss her, but she pulled away with a mischievous grin.

She was looking a little pleased with herself until I shot my hand out behind her head pulling her in to kiss her. She was a little surprised, but giggled as our kiss continued. Our tongues sliding past each other, Susan shifted, pressing herself down on me. She straddled my thigh, and I could feel her own pressing down against my crotch. I groaned my appreciation as I placed my hand on her bare ass pulling her even tighter against me.

Susan moved her kiss to my ear, licking and nibbling at it. She whispered into my ear, "Is this what you want me to do?" as she started to rock her hips, grinding her bare pussy against my thigh and dragging her own thigh over my crotch. Looking into my eyes, she started slowly at first. I was eager, matching her movements. Frantically we went faster and faster as we grew more desperate. My one arm held her tight against me as my other held hers at my side. We continued like this, Susan letting out small grunts as she humped against my thigh over and over. She was as lost in it as I was as she pressed her face against my shoulder. I started to moan louder and louder as the pleasure washed over me. I don't know how long we stayed like that, pressed against each other, but the moment was so encompassing, so intimate. Slowing down, Susan pushed herself up a little and looked down at me breathlessly.

"Are you sure you had to stop?" I asked her.

She smiled, "I've got something else in mind."

Still straddling me, Susan sat straight up reaching behind her back. Unhooking her bra, she pulled it off, throwing it to the side.

"Happy birthday to me," I said reaching my hands up towards her dainty breasts. They were gorgeous, small and round, with delightful pink nipples. They fit her petite frame perfectly. Fondling them, I teased each nipple until they were stiff. Susan moaned her appreciation as she reached down to toy with mine. 

"You like your present," she said with a wink.

"Mmm...you are so thoughtful," I said as I drew circles out from one nipple.

"Now for the last part," she declared, bending down and kissing first one breast, then the other.

She scooted back until she was looking down at my now thoroughly damp panties. Experimentally, she ran her fingertip down over the dark patch that had formed causing me to sigh.

"It looks like you aren't going to need these anymore," she told me. I had to agree as she started to ease them down. Raising my hips as she slid them further down, I lifted my legs up as she slipped it past my ankles. I almost couldn’t believe I was in this position. But everything so far this evening had been amazing, and Susan was doing such delightful things to my body.

Spreading my legs wide, I asked her, "Do you like what you see?" I tried to keep my hair neat and trim around my pussy, only shaving what I needed to.

In answer Susan bent down, licking her way up my thigh towards my waiting mons. Placing one kiss on each side of it, she looked up at me briefly, then after a quick breath licked all the way up my slit, eliciting a dreamy "Oh wow," from me. Her tongue was glorious against my pussy sending a thrilling little jolt up my spine. Using her finger, she explored my folds. It went a little deeper inside me, just penetrating my entrance. I couldn't help trying to shift my hips up toward her, but she continued to just slip it in and out.

"I need more than that...please!" I begged her.

"It seems you can't take some of your own medicine," she grinned down at me, easing a little more inside.

In addition to the teasing of her finger refusing to go as far as I wanted, she had found my clit. Every once in a while she would graze her finger across it causing me to gasp and twitch. It seemed she was determined to see how long she could toy with me. This continued for a few more minutes as I grew more and more frantic. Susan resorted to lying down on my thigh to keep my hips from rising up onto my finger. Finally, without warning, she bent down, and at the same time as shoving her finger inside me, she started to slide her tongue back and forth across my clit.

My back arched as all the built-up tension released itself. I could feel her finger deep inside of me, working its way in and out. With one hand I grabbed Susan's hair, holding her there, not wanting her to move or to ever stop. Her tongue kept lapping at my clit, up and down, left and right, around and around. My eyes closed and I just tried to focus on the feeling of what Susan was doing to me, as my breath got faster and faster. Then her finger found an absolutely wonderful little spot.

"Oh my God, that's it! Right there!" I cried out.

She rubbed it back and forth with her fingertip in my wet pussy. Glorious waves of electricity were washing over me. Pressing her face tighter against me, I needed more. Susan could sense my growing urgency and placing her lips around my clit, she started to stroke it with just the tip of her tongue. Each little lick sent me closer and closer until finally an orgasm hit me.

"Unngh...Yes! Unngh...yes, Susan," I choked out, my legs twitching.

She didn't even say anything as she gently took my legs, and bent them, guiding me so I was curled up with my knees near my shoulders. I was still feeling the wonderful lightheaded glow of my first orgasm when, with one hand spreading my pussy wide, she proceeded to drive her tongue into my wet gash. Susan was eager, her tongue hot and wet inside me.

"Oh, Susan, ..." was all I could get out.

My best friend continued to lap at my juices eagerly, drawing circles and little shapes inside of me. Reflexively I held onto my knees, spreading my legs, trying to keep my pussy as accessible as possible to her. With one hand she started to tease my clit again with just her fingertip back and forth across it, each little swipe causing me to let out a little whine. My breathing was getting faster and I could feel the tingling inside of me grow even stronger than before. Desperate for even more, my hands went to my own breasts and started to tease and tweak the nipples.

Just then she started to lick slow strokes at my slit. They started small, just the tiniest caress, but then grew longer and longer. I thought she would stop as her tongue ran itself along the entire length of my pussy but it kept going. Each time she started further and further down until at one point I felt her tongue run across the little bud of my asshole. I let out a little squeal as the feeling surprised me. It was so much better than I would have imagined. Finally, she started to focus her efforts there as her tongue worked its way into my little bud. 

"What are you...oh my, oh wow...don't...don't stop," I said as Susan continued to rim me.

She continued licking and probing as I tried to process this new sensation. I didn't know how amazing this could feel as she spread my cheeks to get even deeper inside me. This continued for a while until Susan pulled back, replacing her tongue with a finger. I moaned at the sensation as it pressed against my tight asshole. Slowly she pressed into it, just probing with her fingertip.

"Is this okay?" she asked with more than a little naughty edge in her voice.

I bit my lip nodding as she continued pressing against my asshole with just her fingertip. I couldn’t believe how good it felt, how I was suddenly desperate for my best friend to penetrate my tight little asshole. Mercifully her teasing ended as I felt her press the first digit into me.

My eyes went wide, as a new stimulation went through me, “Oh my God! Yes!”

She returned her attention to my pussy, driving her tongue deep inside me. I was overwhelmed and was barely holding it together at this point.

"Don't stop, don't stop please, I need this," I yelled, a little manic. "Yes, unngh, yes, yes."

I was right at the edge when she reached with her left hand and started to furiously rub at my clit. Finally, that sent me over the edge and I felt an even more powerful orgasm rock me as my whole body jerked and shuddered.

"Unnggh! Yes! Oh, yes! UNNNgh, Oh wow," I cried out.

Susan pulled away from my overstimulated pussy as I shuddered and gasped, making her way to my side. For my part, I let my legs collapse to the bed. I tried to catch my breath, as every once in a while I could feel my pussy twitch from a second smaller wave following up.

I felt weak and a little numb as I turned over to face my best friend. She leaned in to give me a small kiss.

Pulling back, she settled in next to me. "Did I...was that alright?" she asked a little hesitantly, "I was afraid I got a little carried away."

I let out an exasperated little breath, smiling at her, "That was amazing. I just wish I could have done that to you."

We lay there for a while on my bed, naked, spent, just looking at each other. Eventually, both of us slipped under the covers of my bed. I wrapped my arms around her, my best friend, my lover, and held her tight. Her naked skin was warm against mine. She nestled her cheek against my hand.

"What happens tomorrow?" she asked after a while.

"Well, my parents won't be back until Tuesday...so whatever you want," I said, reaching to grab her butt.

"...and after that," she said in a quiet voice.

I took a while to think of what to say next, what tonight meant for Susan, and my future.

"And after that I'm going to have to have a long talk with my parents," I said, squeezing her tight.

 

I hope you enjoyed reading this part of the story. I know I enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to comment or provide feedback.

 

Published 
Written by Origin40
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments