Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Samhain Night: The Lover's Celebration

"Sacred Sexual Celebration"

13
17 Comments 17
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Samhain Night

The night air chills. Northern leaves glow golden and fall with the sun. Our nipples stiffen and touch sensually before our lips join. Our fire-dance is nigh, my sister. The scent of damp and decaying leaves fill the air, as the nights shorten and darkness comes ever earlier. Bodies are fevered with expectation, nipples swollen and lips moist as the greatest night of the Pagan year, draws ever closer, my dearest sister. The fire burns hot in the sylvan glade, warming our naked skin as we dance seductive rites for our Goddess, She who has endowed us with the magic of this Sacred Night... our eternal tryst.

The words of the Great Goddess whisper softly through the enchanted glades of the Northern forests, an invisible mist which flows through our bodies. The voice of the Goddess demands our eternal return to this place of magic, to enact her sacred rites, of lust, love and service. The heat from the fire radiates outwards, like the heat from our bodies as the dance of desire begins again. Eternal, never ending night of carnal pleasures in her service, we her high priestesses will join together in frenzied love making once again.

As night falls, the even-star sets in the west. The bright jewel of our Goddess kisses the misty treetops and the last light of summer fades into dusk. Hot as the crackling pyre burns the flame of our desire and our dance consumes us like the autumnal bonfire around which we twirl and sway. Our glistening skin glows in the firelight as we cast frenzied shadows upon the forest surrounding us, and spirits from the other side of the veil are summoned by our sacred rites, to rise and watch our eternal passion unfold...

Night now brings with it, a damp coldness, which descends on the woodlands like a veil of sadness. The forest floor is thickly covered in a carpet of fallen leaves, their decay scenting the moist air. Such is the eternal cycle, of life, death and rebirth, and yet as we come together to celebrate the great festival of Samhain, the great Sabbat of the yearly cycle. We honour the ancestors and the goddess, with our fervent lust and wanton desires. Our naked dancing and love making around the sacred fire will warm and sustain the spirits of the departed with new life. They will partake with us, in the food, the wine, and witness, our sweat dripping bodies, entwined together, lust unbridled as we sate ourselves with the raw rapacious fever boiling inside of our bodies and souls...
The stars wheel overhead as flaming embers rise to join them this sacred Samhain night, carried high on the cold north wind. Our bodies entwine in fevered dance as spirits rise around us from the stone barrows beneath the cold earth, taking up offerings left upon shuttered doorsteps. Hearths lay cold at summer’s end, to be lit anew. Life, death and rebirth, the end and beginning of the cycle. The fire burning within us is eternal, kindled by our Goddess before our first memories... shared as one heart till the end of dreams. Share my body as well, my sister.

From the sacred glade, amidst the forest deep, the stars spin their eternal dance around the celestial pole. The darkness is deeper now, and the stars brighter against the blackness of space and time. The kindling is stacked high, awaiting the lighted torch, that will set fire to the wood prepared. Look deep into my eyes, my sister, kiss me slowly, softly and let me feel your body heat, the heat from your warm blood, as our passions awaken once again. We will be united in scared union, as we were on the first occasion and though we have spent time apart, we will return here again, to celebrate, those eternal cycles, and honour the great mother goddess, with the lust and desire so strong in our hearts. She will be pleased and continue her benevolent blessings upon us, and we know when we are called to her service, she will be always by our sides. So, come close sister, let me feel your kisses, the smell of skin, and silky texture of warm moisture, the time is almost upon us.

The sacred night is indeed upon us, my sister, as the great cycle of the earth’s journey around the sun reaches the night of the Samhain. The holy night, when veil twixt the living and the dead is opened, and spirits are abroad. We are summoned again in re-union to dance in naked desire under the forest moon. Our time is nigh, when we are called together at the end and the beginning of the eternal circle of the world. Our fair Goddess, the All-mother, the All-femme cast our roles when the world was young, and through the long aeons we have joined and re-joined this night to serve her divine will as Priestesses of the Eternal Circle, the sacred symbol of the ever-passionate Femme. As flames dance before us, our spirits are kindled and our bodies unite again, given to one another in sublime intimacy, in her honour, and in our timeless love. Fingers entwine. Wet, glistening skin glows in the firelight and joins together in sexual communion as two become one, summer becomes winter, and the spirits of the dead bear witness to our eternal dance.

Yes, my sister, my blood and my flesh. A year has but passed since the last time we performed the ancient rites in the forest so deep. The air is cold now, as the cloudless nights allow the stars to bear witness to this night of nights. The veil between this world and the land of those who have vanished off the face of the mother Earth, has thinned, and will not exist on the night of the great feast. Our Mother, fair of face, graceful of form, enchantress of lust and desire, has joined us in her service for endless cycles of time.

The flames will dance, red hot embers will float into the night sky, like a million fire flies , the drums will pound their hypnotic beat, and we will move around the fire before the witnesses, the lesser servants of the Goddess. We two are naked and unbridled. My lust for your body, your lips, your sex is as crazed as it ever was. Our union will be the highest example of love, I want so much, to take you again, feel your heaving body moulded into mine. The Goddess, will be well pleased by our love making. Love which ensures the natural order of the cycles of the Earth will continue for all duration. Sister, my sister, ready your body and mind, it is close now, the great sabbat.

The stars bejewel a moonless sky as the fire is kindled and we are met once and again. Our fire dance begins under the dark dome of night, but the horns of a waning moon will rise with our passion, a sliver of light ascending before dawn. This Samhain night is ours, given to us by our Goddess, a timeless rite on a most holy sabbat.

Naked and wild we join in love, in passion eternal. I take you by the arms, my eyes lit with fire! We twirl and sway to a music in our hearts, sung by our Goddess. We pull close together, breast to breast and whirl like the rising embers of the fire. Our tongues join in an intimate kiss, a promise of the unbridled desire we have shared for nigh upon five millennia since our union was first bound.

She whom we serve was known and loved by all in that long-ago age, but we preserve and manifest her spirit in this latter age of dim memory and darkened mind. We are her love, the blossom of her flower and our passion for each other is our passion for her. Take my body. Breathe my breath and share this night with me for all time!

And so it begins, in amongst the trees, are the witnesses, priestesses and devotees of the Goddess, she who is our mistress.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

A naked young priestess, emerges from the crowd, torch held aloft, and to a great roar of approval from the crowd, she thrusts the torch into the base of the bonfire. As the fire takes hold, the crackle of burning wood becomes the only sound to be heard, sparks fly and smoke and fiery embers spiral ever upwards into the dark night sky. Stripped, and in our naked glory, we have danced around the now fiercely burning fire, the heat is powerful , radiating outwards and upwards, casting shadows which flicker and dance amid the trees.

Then the drums begin their steady pulsating beat. As meet and our tongues enter each other's mouths, wild abandon grips the onlookers, and the feasting and drinking begin in earnest. Her spirit flows through our veins, as our naked flesh is brought together in that wanton lust carried over the millennia. Your hands clasp the back of my head, and I hold you tightly, my arms under your arms, my hands, fingertips digging hard into the back of your shoulders. I feel your heart beat, strong, and my own heart beats, wildly, sweat drips off our bodies like raindrops falling from the sky.

I feel, I kiss you hard, urgently, with my fever of madness. All around us, a wild celebration has erupted but we don't really notice. Falling to the mossy forest floor, I lay down with you, rolling you onto your back; I spread thighs wide open, your swollen sex exposed for all to see. I feel your nails rake my back, perhaps blood is drawn, but the pain only adds to the pleasure of the moment. I lick the sweat from your belly as your writhe upon the ground. And then I move my head to where my lips and tongue caress your soaking wet new moon crescent. Above the roar of the blazing fire, a primal cry of bliss issues from your lips, as you grip my head so firmly, I bite softly and then harder on your clitoris. Your hands are spreading my cheeks, and I feel your fingers, on my anus....

Now we are magic made of flesh. We are the mystery of night, the all-consuming flame incarnate; dancing hot and unquenchable. Our shared sex is the union which completes the connection between living and dead, yesterday and tomorrow, summer and winter. The power of the Goddess wells up within us to make this night the cusp between worlds seen and unseen and the spirits of the living and the dead are witness to our divine passion.

With a bed of leaves beneath me I lay prone, naked to the night and spread to the four winds. You drink from the fountain of my sex as I throw my head back in orgasmic ecstasy. The Goddess smiles as you consume my essence and my glistening legs wrap around your sweat-drenched body. With leaves clinging to my wet skin, my back arches off the ground, my fingers dig into the earth and my mind-numbing climax shakes the forest night.

Your nails rake my soft flesh leaving crimson trails caressed by your silken hair. I pull you on top of me and taste myself on your lips. Our tongues twirl in each other’s mouths while our soft bodies melt together. You rise to your knees astride my face and feel my lips rise to enfold yours, swollen and pink. My tongue cleaves your wet petals pulling your nectar into my throat. Your bulging clit I tickle and suck till you shake and scream at the stars.

The darkness embraces our passion as our bodies dance together, lit by the flames and heated by the glowing embers just beyond our bare feet. The long-awaited night seems endless, but at last we are exhausted, laid in one another’s' arms waiting the dawn of winter's morn. The dance is over as the sun climbs behind the horizon to chase the waning moon now raised above the treetops. We fall asleep in complete bliss after a happy Hallowed Even filled with our Goddess' love

We awake in the early light of dawn, all is still, apart from the sizzle and hissing as resins spit from the remains of the great fire. Although now reduced in size, the mound of smouldering embers glow and their warmth has kept our naked bodies warm, though the dawn be cold. I awake, still entwined with my sister, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I gaze with wonder at the splendour of your body, lithe and firm. We are alone now, the onlookers, having disappeared with the rising.

The Goddess was most pleased with our passionate love making, by signs and magics this we know, that her myriad blessings we do incur. The marks of your lust adorn my body, my back is sore, from many rips as your nails raked me in the throes of your orgasmic frenzy, the bruises from your many bites of skin, are red, black and blue, I smile , these are my jewels to wear for a little time.

You softly murmur in your sleep, and I lean forward and kiss your lips, and run my fingers over your sweated skin, to which earth and dirt have adhered themselves, my Dryad, wild and free. Later, we will bathe in a cool clear stream whose course is close by. There, we will enjoy the water's rejuvenating powers, and then to spend the late morning, reclining in the sun, playing and laughing together. I sing, softly to you while you sleep.

A year of beauty.

A year of plenty.
A year of planting.

A year of harvest.
A year of forests.

A year of healing.
A year of rebirth.

This year may we renew the earth
this year may we renew the earth.

Your eyes slowly open and we gaze at each other, the wonder, the mystery, and the passion, our eyes speak of it all. "Rest, sister," I say. "While I fetch food and drink," you smile, that smile that never fails to make my heart pump blood furiously.

I return to my sister, with fruit, bread and wine, a fine feast following the sacred night’s delights, passions and love making. She smiles, my lioness, Ariel, and I, her Sister and lover. I return her smile, and kiss her softly upon those pouting lips.

She sighs, "Soon we must go our separate ways, for another year."

I laugh, "I have a secret to tell you. In my dreams, the Goddess spoke to me, and this is her command. We are to meet, next year, on the eve of the Summer Solstice."

Bethany gasped, "The Goddess must have a task for us to perform!"

I kissed her again, and then playfully bit her ear lobe, I felt lust flowing through as I caressed her firm breasts, proud and upright, and they never fail to ignite my lust. "My lover, I do not know what Aphrodite has her mind set on, for us as yet, only you know as I do, her divine will, must be obeyed!"

"Where shall we meet." replied Ariel.

"We are to meet in Pizzo, on the Cosa Viola, a place you well know. Be at the usual Cafe bar, on the belvedere, off the Piazza della Republica, 9pm prompt. I’ll be at the corner table."

"Oh Melissa, I will be there, by love and the command of our divine mistress."

"Come sister, eat and drink, for we have to part company this day, to meet again my sweet love, time is nothing to us."

"We were granted eternal life, and eternal love, by the grace of the Goddess. We have forever before us; time is nothing but cycles of endless duration. Only hurry up and eat," I said, as my fingers slid along her wet sex. "I have need of you before we part later this day."

© Melissa Germaine and Bethany Frasier 2015-02-04

Published 
Written by Melissa999
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments