Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sensual Seduction: Secrets of a Socialite (Extract)

20
4 Comments 4
6.4k Views 6.4k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"The Following is an extract from one of my erotic eBooks titles Sensual Seduction: Secrets of a Socialite. All rights to this work go to myself and LoveLust Media"

Kim knew Mila Brighton well. She was always pictured in the town's monthly digest standing next to some pompous dignitary with a giant cheque for one of her causes. It was either funding for the community centre or something for the arts. Kim could see through it all. It was just an excuse to gain favour with the residents in order to further her own pursuits. One of them being a chairwoman of the local council.

Rumours spread across Salina's social group that she had performed certain 'favours' for the gentlemen of the council in order to get a chair. It was the only time Kim and her mother actually agreed on something. Mila was known to be a bit of a flirt. “How long is this going to take me? I don't know if I want to spend too much time round there. The last time I saw her, her hands 'accidentally' ended up cupping my tits,” said Kim.

“It was an accident. She thought you were about to fall down the stairs.”

“Sure, whatever. Fine, I'll go round, but I want to be left alone for the rest of the day.”

“Fine, ignore me like you always do. Just be good to Mila. She turned fifty last month and she has been a little upset that she had celebrated her birthday without her husband. May he rest in peace.”

Kim rolled her eyes. “I'll go now. The sooner I get there, the soon I'll get back.” She stood up and walked back into the hallway. She slipped her dark-red wedge heels on and grabbed her car keys.
Salina smiled and lay back on the sofa. She crossed her long legs and drifted off into a daydream.

-
 

Kim pulled up to Mila Brighton's mansion. She really knew how to keep a front lawn. A twenty-foot-tall water fountain stood in the middle of the lawn and squirted water from four sides. She sure lived in the lap of luxury. The same way all the women in the neighbourhood wanted to.

It didn't look like anyone was home. Most of the curtains had been drawn and the hallway light was turned off. It was always on, even during the day. “Oh great,” said Kim, “does she need a light bulb changing?”

She walked up to the door and rang the bell twice. The sun was beating down on her back and she hoped that Mila would answer the door soon. Suddenly, there was a series of clicking noises coming from the locks. Just then, it swung open, and in the doorway stood Mila Brighton in all her glory.

It was no surprise that Mila got quite a lot of attention from men of all ages. Even the local schoolboys would take time out of their journey home to see 'Busty Brighton' and her long legs getting in and out of her car. Her jet black hair stopped just below her shoulders and gave off the most incredible shine. Her breasts, much like Salina's, were new, but not as big. The sunlight gleamed off of her shiny, tanned legs. She smiled at Kim “Hi, sweetie!” she said.

“Hi, Mrs Brighton. My mother sent me over to help you with something,” replied Kim, not really surprised that Mila had answered the door dressed like she was about to take a swim. Her tight one-piece bathing suit left nothing to the imagination.

“It is just Ms Brighton now since Willard passed.”

“Oh, I'm sorry.”

“Not at all, dear. Come on in.”

Kim reluctantly accepted the invite and stepped inside. She noticed how Mila had the same wiggle to her walk as her mother did. She thought it must have been something women over fifty did to recapture their youth.

The inside of the house was beautifully decorated. At the end of the hall was a spiral staircase that connected all three floors of the house. Mila Brighton did very well for herself. Or at least her husband did. But it wasn't a secret that he had left her quite the lump sum after his death. “I just need a little bit of help with a few things, sweetie. You're so kind for helping me out,” said Mila.

“Sure. I'm not sure how much use I'll be, though,” replied Kim.

“Don't worry. I won't work you too hard.” Mila giggled playfully and winked at Kim. She headed into the kitchen and opened up the fridge door. “Would you like something to drink first, Kim?”

Kim followed Mila into the kitchen. “Yeah, that would be good. Do you have lemonade?”

“I sure do. Freshly squeezed this morning.” She poured out a glass slowly so she could look at Kim. “You sure have grown quick. Every time I see you it's as if you become more and more beautiful. All the women in your family develop well too.”

Kim couldn't believe what she was hearing. Develop well? Was Mila already trying to flirt with her?

Mila had been known to unleash her flirty nature on teenage girls. Her ability to flatter them into bed with compliments on how round and perky their tits were usually worked. Later that night she would have the young girl clutching the bedsheets whilst her head was in-between her legs. She certainly knew how to please them as Kim had heard girls at school secretly talking about the cougar lady and their sexual adventures the night before.

Kim took the glass and sipped from it. The lemonade sure was good, cold. She couldn't help notice Mila looking at her with an endearing smile on her face as she sipped. Feeling awkward she decided to get to the point of the chores needed doing. “So, what is it you need me to do?”

Mila walked back over to the fridge. “Just you finish your drink, sweetie. It is boiling out there and I don't want you getting dehydrated.”

“Dehydrated? You must have some workload in mind”

“You could say that. This kind of work has been known to wear people out.”

Kim sipped more of the lemonade. She was really enjoying it. She took another mouthful of it and sat the glass back on the table. She was about to swallow when she felt a cold, wet prod on her inner thigh. She coughed and spluttered and dribbled a lot of the lemonade out of her mouth.

Mila stood behind her with a recently washed cucumber sliding up Kim's inner thigh. She giggled as she did it and felt Kim's back spasm as she ran the cucumber to the bottom of her hot pants.

Kim turned to face her. She was shocked not only at what Mila had done, but also that she had a grin on her face. She looked at the cucumber wrapped in Mila's fingers. It was long and thick and that was probably the reason she bought whole ones. It seemed to her that Mila bought them for reasons other than making a salad. “What are you doing?” she asked with a slight whimper in her voice. She stood with her hands clasped defensively on her crotch.

Mila raised an eyebrow when she saw Kim's hands on her own pussy. “What's wrong, sweetie?”

“What did you just do? I felt you grope me with that cucumber!”

"I'm just being playful, dear. I so rarely get to unwind these days, I just find amusement in being a little bit cheeky. Can't you indulge me for just a little while?”

“What? No, we can't do this. You are my mother's friend and you are like thirty years older than me!”

“The other girls don't seem to have a problem with me being friendly with them.” Mila began to nibble the top of the cucumber in a further attempt to seduce her young, perky house guest. She arched her back to push her breasts out further.

Despite her reluctance to succumb to Mila's advances, Kim knew that Mila was a stunning woman for her age. There was no denying that if she had been interested in women then Mila would be her go to milf. “So it is you! You're the one the girls at school talk about. I just knew it.”

Mila threw her head back and laughed and then recalled every single one of Kim's school friends she had sex with. “You young girls are so inexperienced, especially with the same sex. Just seeing the looks on your pretty faces as I introduce them to a whole new world of sex makes me so wet. And hearing them come to a crying orgasm, their fresh juices spraying onto my face, makes me feel like I have a purpose.”

“Oh my god! How many of them?”

“Well let's see. Tiffany was a little firecracker. The way she adapted to it so quickly made me think that she was keeping a little secret from me. Perhaps she was eating rug whilst the other girls were sucking cock in the locker rooms. Daisy was a cute little thing who expressed her interest in lesbianism to me. Well, who was I to just ignore her? She took a little bit of work, but I finally got her to master her inner slut. Some of my best orgasms were from you young girls. There was also Traci, Laura, and Emma. By the way, Laura and Emma both shared a bed with me on the same night. Their friendship reached new levels. Hah!”

Kim was shocked at hearing how many young notches Mila had on her bedpost. She knew all the girls she was talking about and even knew them on a personal level. It was hard for her to think of them wriggling around on Mila's bed, naked and running their hands over her naked body. But it was true. Kim had heard the girls talking about it, but it took for Mila to mention them for it to become full-blown reality.

Kim snapped out of her daze and decided it was time to leave. Without a word, she stormed off towards the hallway, only to be stopped by Mila grabbing her wrist. She turned around and said, "Let me go now!”

Her words fell on deaf ears. Mila pulled Kim towards her and put her hand on the back of her head. She looked into Kim's eyes. They looked more frozen and confused than that of the other girls. She pressed her mouth towards Kim's and kissed her. The kitchen was filled with muffled groans. Kim felt her heart beat faster and tried to pull away, but the more she did the more Mila pulled her closer. Mila wrapped her leg around her's and slid her tongue into her mouth. She ran her fingers through her hair and even began to feel her perky breasts.

This was enough for Kim to finally wrestle herself from Mila. She grabbed her arm from around her neck manoeuvred away from her groping leg. “You're crazy! Those other sluts at school might just jump into bed with anything with a pulse, but not me!”

“Aw, that's a shame,” replied Mila.

“So this is the only reason you wanted me here? To fuck me? Does my mother know this?”

“Of course not, dear. This is our secret.”

“We don't have a secret! I can't be with you.”

Mila slowly walked towards a panting Kim who was leaning against the kitchen table. She playfully ran the tip of her tongue over the length of the cucumber.

“What are you doing?” asked Kim. she backed up until her ass hit the side of the island counter.

“Kim, sweetie, you can't stand there and tell me that you have never thought about being with another woman.” Mila stroked Kim's trembling arm and whispered into her ear. “You are a young girl. You must have had thoughts of experimenting with the same sex, dear.”

Kim closed her eyes and shook her head fast. She felt Mila's grip on her arm getting tighter and felt her thumb stroking her soft skin. “Why are you doing this, and why me?”

Mila kissed Kim's neck softly. “You're such a pretty girl, Kim. I've seen you talking to your girlfriends and wanted you all to think about experimenting with each other in front of me. All of you – together.”

Kim gasped. This was the most bizarre thing she had ever heard. She had a secret admirer who wanted to watch her and her friends have an orgy for her own selfish pleasure. Fucking slut, she thought. You're a dirty old lady!

Mila continued to kiss her. She loved the feeling of Kim's long, swan-like neck on her lips. She smelled so sweet and pure, like they all had. Only, Kim had that extra silky skin that glimmered in the light. She began to kiss her shoulder under her shirt and felt her heart begin to race against her chest that was now pressed firmly against hers.

Sunny_Nicole
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sunny_Nicole

Kim looked at Mila kissing her way back to her neck. She knew it was only a matter of time before her soft skin was no longer appetising to Mila unless it was all on display. “Ms Brighton, please,” she pleaded.

“Mm, please what, sweetie?”

“I can't do this. You are a beautiful woman, but I'm feeling really uneasy right now.”

“That's just because you haven't done it with a woman before. Although, you must be a little curious, otherwise you would have run out the door by now.”

Kim wondered if there was truth in what she said, or if she was just a girl-crazy cougar trying to convince her that she was in fact willing to sleep with another woman. It was true that she had never thought about it before. She always wondered if there was something wrong with her for not thinking about it like the other girls in school did. They all experimented with each other despite not identifying as lesbian or even bisexual.

Kim still had the urge to wrestle her way out of the house and into her car. Her feet were frozen to the ground and the only feeling she had was Mila's glossy lips on her face. “This is wrong, Ms Brighton.”

“Most eighteen-year-old girls would jump at the chance to be kissed like this, Kim. Just imagine your school friends right now with their lovers. Having their tight, young bodies fondled by some guy or girl, about to slip under the covers and be taken to unimaginable realms of ecstasy.

“Oh my god,” whispered Kim. She felt Mila caress her hip with her right hand. It wasn't entirely unpleasant. Mila Brighton had a sensual touch. The kind that guaranteed satisfaction. No, this isn't right, she thought, but still was unable to throw Mila off of her.

“You're so sexy, sweetie. I've wanted to tell you this for such a long time.”

“I can't believe this is happening. It feels so wrong … but.”

“Yes, honey. It feels good, doesn't it?”

Kim neither confirmed or denied. Not even to herself. A moment ago she was protesting against this woman touching her, but now she was caught in a sexual limbo where she didn't entirely want this to stop.

Mila ran her tongue from Kim's shoulder to her lips. She kissed her cheek several times before turning her head towards her's. Kim's eyes opened and they looked at each other for a few seconds. Mila could feel Kim's deep breathing on her face and enjoyed it before kissing her on the lips.

Kim felt Mila's tongue dance inside her mouth. It took a while for her to get used to it. Her tongue remained motionless and could feel Mila's doing most of the work. Her mind was a buzz of different emotions. She knew that Mila got her to her house under false pretences in order to slip her tongue in her mouth and probably other places too, but at the same time she felt herself falling for this woman more than thirty years her elder.

Kim ground her tongue against Mila's. She felt a new found passion race through her and wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled her tighter towards her. Excited, Mila threw her arms around Kim's waist and lifted her off the ground. They both moaned as their lips locked and their tongues twisted together.

Mila sat her up on the island counter, opened her legs, and continued to kiss her. Kim now had her hands on Mila's face, caressing her cheeks and neck. “Oh my god,” said Kim, “I can't believe I'm doing this.”

Mila smiled and slid the shoulder straps of her bathing suit down her arms. Kim felt her heart throb faster when she realised that Mila was in fact going to have her way with her. Kim kicked her shoes off and lay back on the counter on her elbows. Mila peeled the bathing suit from her breasts and revealed them to her young lover.

Kim looked in amazement at Mila's full and impressive cleavage. She had never felt a sexual thrill at seeing a woman's bare chest until now.

“Do you like them, sweetie?” asked Mila as she pressed them together.

Kim nodded and smiled. She gasped as Mila bent over the counter on top of her. She felt her large breasts pushing against hers. She grabbed each one with her hands, making Mila moan softly. They felt so real for implants. So real and so good. She squeezed and played with them and ran her fingers over her erect nipples.

Mila nuzzled her nose against Kim's. They shared a giggle as they looked deep into each other's eyes. Kim's now looked less frozen and more sparkling like they usually did. “So beautiful,” whispered Mila.

“My mom can't find out about this, Ms Brighton,” said Kim with a look of innocence on her face that drove Mila wild.

“Your mother doesn't have to know a thing.” She pressed her lips against Kim's and they shared another long and passionate kiss together.

Their bodies moved and waved together on the kitchen counter. Kim wrapped both of her legs around Mila's waist and pulled her closer. For the first time in her life, she felt her pussy becoming misty from the touch of a woman. She still felt a little awkward, but accepted that she was really beginning to enjoy the touch of the same sex.

Mila stood up and slid her bathing suit further down to reveal her pussy to her new lover. It was shaven with the slightest landing strip of hair. Kim looked at it in a way she had never looked at a vagina before. Simply kissing Mila had given her the sexual thrill of salivating at the sight of a woman's private parts.

Mila, now wearing nothing but heels, leaned over the counter on top of Kim. She kissed her neck and moved down slowly to her revealed cleavage and ran the tip of her tongue between her breasts. “Oh my god,” panted Kim.

Kim gazed at the ceiling with her mind still buzzing. She questioned if this was even real or if she was about to wake up in her own bed with the sudden urge to touch herself. She looked down to see Mila's head between her cleavage. Her mom's friend was having sex with her on a kitchen counter. It was mind-blowing!

Mila slid Kim's top up and kissed her stomach. She ran her tongue over her belly button and pushed her shirt even further until her under-breast was exposed. She was impressed with her young lover's figure. It made her tingle the way the other girls did, and sent a wave of pure electrifying delight through her. “Oh, Kim. You're so beautiful, so sexy,” she said as she kissed her stomach.

Kim could only whisper back “I've never done this before … never. Your lips feel different from a boy's.”

“They feel better?”

“Yes,” sighed Kim as her fuzzy-feeling body fully relaxed and she accepted Mila's touch with delight. She was enjoying her mother's friend make her body feel so good with her lips, her touch.

Mila kissed up Kim's stomach and stopped short of her perky breasts. She gazed at them for a few seconds and remembered how they resembled her own at eighteen – so pure, firm, and aching to be sucked on. “Tell me, sweetie,” she purred, “how many lucky boys have had the pleasure of getting a mouthful of these beautiful puppies?”

Kim gasped. It was so personal, but she knew that telling Mila that she had in fact let a couple of boys suck on her breasts would turn her on. As she told her about the three lucky boys that had moistened her tits and made her nipples extremely hard, she lifted her top up further to fully reveal her sweet, ready-to-be-sucked tits.

Mila hovered over her, kissed her on the mouth, and began sucking on her left breast. “Mm. You are a naughty girl, Kim. Letting those horny boys suck on your breasts like that. I bet they wanted to slip their dirty little finger into your panties too, right?”

Kim blushed and nodded. She loved the feeling of Mila's plump, glossy lips on her tender, erect nipple. Her tongue circled her areola, teasing the tip. She laughed when she heard Kim squeak like a little mouse. It was so cute. Just like the others.

Mila spent the next five minutes focusing on Kim's breasts. She kneaded them with her soft hands and soaked them by dribbling saliva from her mouth that then beaded up and ran in different directions down them. They were now glazed, looking like the tits of a dirty porn star.

That's exactly what Kim felt like. She came here as an innocent teenage girl and was going to leave a cum-soaked little trollop. Her body was going to be used as a filthy plaything for this older woman who wanted to eat her alive, making her come every last drop of fluid she had and making her beg for more like a dirty little slut.

Mila pressed her breasts against Kim's and rubbed their hard nipples together. Kim's looked rather small in comparison and were enveloped by Mila's as she used a small wooden step to gain leverage and lie on top of Kim on the counter.

They kissed passionately as though they were lovers who hadn't seen each other in months. Their lips folded together and never parted, yet the saliva managed to trickle down each other's faces, even mixing together as their heads rocked wildly from side to side, trying to get into the best position for them to kiss one another deeper.

Kim wrapped her legs around Mila's waist again and held her tighter against her, not wanted this brand-new and exciting experience to ever end. Everything was happening so quickly. She hadn't noticed that Mila's hand was now in her panties and roaming around for her perky buttocks. “Oh yes,” she sighed, giving Mila the go-ahead to touch her. “I love it. Please don't stop, Ms Brighton.”

“Mm, just call me Mila, sweetie. After all, we have gotten so close today,” replied Mila. She squeezed Kim's firm cheek and made her gasp again. She enjoyed the feeling of a young teenage girl's buttocks in her hands and feeling her squirm in pleasure as she manipulated them. “You are such a special girl, Kim,” she said. She looked deep into Kim's glazed and curious eyes. “So pretty and special, and I want to show you right now.”

“Oh, Mila,” sighed Kim as she closed her eyes, opened her mouth and prepared to kiss her new lover.

“That's enough!” said a voice from the archway that led into the hall.

Shocked, both Kim and Mila looked round to find Salina standing in the archway with her arms folded and with an aggravated look on her face. Although her stance didn't suggest that she was shocked at seeing her daughter getting fucked by a woman more than thirty years older than her. The look in her eyes suggested that she should get off of her fucking daughter.

“Salina?” gasped Mila.

“Mom? Oh my god! What the fuck are you doing here?” cried Kim.

Salina looked at Kim and said “Watch your mouth, young lady. I want you to cover up and get in your car and head home right now!”

“Mom, I swear I never meant for this to happen!”

“I know you didn't. Just go home and wait in your room. Now!”

Mila quickly climbed off of Kim and struggled to slip her bathing suit back on. Kim hopped from the counter and awkwardly slid her top back over her wet breasts and put her heels back on. She was embarrassed that her mother had even seen her breasts let alone seen them being sucked on. She scurried out of the kitchen without looking at either of the ladies and headed out through the front door.

She slammed the door behind her. She felt a mixture of shock, embarrassment, and anger. She was angry that her mother had put a halt to her much-loved afternoon of passion with Mila. The other girls Mila slept probably with never had a problem with their mothers bursting in and catching them in the act. So why did it have to be her? She grabbed the car keys from her bag and opened the door. Before she drove off, she looked at the house and listened out for any yelling. There wasn't any.

 

Published 
Written by SandiLove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments