Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Thinks She's Gay

"Aaron tells her bicurious friend, Beth, she thinks she might be a lesbian"

10
4 Comments 4
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I only met Aaron once before today. A mutual friend of ours wanted to hang out- the three of us, but she ended up bailing. So now Aaron is at my house just the two of us and I barely know her.

I must admit though, she's quite sexy. Her firm,toned arms exposed in a black tank top. I could see the shape of her breast and figured she wasn't wearing a bra. The outline of her nipples poked throughthe front.

She had on a black pair of jogging pants that gripped her tight ass. When she leaned forward, I could see a white g-string.

She was sexy enough to turn me on even though I wasn't gay. I'm just a little...bicurious.

"I heard you and your boyfriend just broke up. Weren't you dating for like a year?" she asked.

"Fifteen months. I broke up with him just a few weeks ago because he started smoking pot all the time and wouldn't make the time for me," I answered.

"I just got out of a relationship too. Eight months with him but he's not my type," she said.

"I understand."

"I know we just met but can I tell you why he's not my type?"

"Sure."

"I think I might be gay but I'm not sure."

I was shocked at first.

"I understand. I'm bicurious myself," I added.

"Oh really?" she gasped.

"Yeah...,"I mumbled.

She moved her body towards me a little closer and I could smell her hair. I wondered what she thought of me and hoped she found me attractive.

I posed myself a little to see if she would check me out.

"I must admit, I find you quite sexy. I hope you don't mind," she confessed,

"No, not at all," I replied. "I think you are too."

My heart was racing as I spoke to her. I was worried she would find something I say weird or offensive.

"Do you have any advice for me? I feel like I made the wrong choice sometimes," she worried.

"No, you may not have," I assured her.

"What should I do?" She wondered.

"I don't know...experiment with someone. Do you know anyone who is gay?"

"No."

"Well...if you meet anyone who is then experiment with them to figure it our for sure."

"Didn't you say you are bicurious?"

"Yes..."

"Well...Uh..."

"Do you want to experiment with me?"

"Thats not what I'm implying! Sorry!"

"It's okay. I wouldn't mind it...you're a sexy woman and I would really love to figure out my own sexuality along with helping you realize if you're for sure gay."

"So you really want me?"

I leaned in and kissed her lips.

"Yes," I whispered.

I leaned her back in the bed and groped her naked breasts beneath her tank top.

I moved my hands and face lower down her body until I got at her pants. I undid the button and yanked them off.

Her panties hada moist spot by her hole and I lightly caressed her pussy with my finger for a few seconds. I leaned over and grabbed a toy while she waited with a horny look in her eyes.

Her face lit up as she saw the pink dildo in my hand. I slipped her panties to the side and stuck the dildo inside her. She groaned and bucked her hips. I lowered my face down to her pussy, and ate her clit while I fucked her. I sped up as her breathing did too. She was arching her back and I could tell she was getting close. I went faster and deeper in her pussy, pounding her with that dildo and licking her clit at top speed.

PamelaMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaMartini

I wasn't expecting it, but then I felt her squit on my face.

I pulled the dildo out and put it beside me while I continued to eat her pussy. She bucked her hips and had another orgasm given by my tongue.

I climbed on top of her with one leg between her legs, pressing into her dripping wet pussy. I shoved my tongue in her mouth and commanded she hump my leg. She obeyed, and gave herself a third orgasm spreading her wetness all over my thigh.

I got off her and grabbed my g-spot vibrator from the drawer. I shoved it inside her wet glistening pussy and fucked her with it. I pulled it out and licked off her juices. I got up and put on my purple penis tip strap on. I crawled back on top of her and began to kiss her neck. I slowly penetrated her then picked up the speed. She was moaning and groaning into my ear.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed as she squirted all over me.

I smiled at her and kissed her. I kissed all over her body and licked off all the sweet juices from her pussy. I greeted her pussy with my lovely pink dildo again, only fucking her for a couple of minutes before pulling out and putting it away. I shoved the double ended dildo into her pussy and got on the other end. We fucked it as our pussies touched in the middle. She was growing tired with the four orgasms she had just had. I on the other hand, needed the release. With our pussies colliding in the middle and the feeling of the dildo inside me, I squirted all over her pussy.

I took the double ended dildo out of us and climbed on top of her. I had one leg over her and one leg under. I smashed my pussy against hers in the middle and humped her pussy with mine. I got off her and laid beside her. I kissed her sweet lips and our bodies melted together. I reached down for her pussy and found her drenched hole. I slipped a finger inside her and finger fucked her. I could feel her hot breath becoming rapid against my face and before I knew it, she was cumming on my hand.

"Lick it off," I commanded.

She started to lick it off my hand and I joined her. Her cum tasted delightful, not too sweet and not too sour.

"One more thing for you," I told her pulling out my silver bullet.

I turned it on and vibrated it against her clit. I rubbed it in circles against her clit with one hand, and fucked her with the G-spot vibrator with the other.

"Oh my god, holy shit, don't stop! I'm gonna cum again!" she panted.

She started to breathe harshly again and squirted all over me. Her body went limp.

I laid beside her on the bed. She kissed my cheek and I closed my eyes. I suddenly heard a buzzing noise and felt something inside my pussy. She was fucking me with my G-spot vibrator. She curved it just right as it touched my spot at the perfect angle. It felt nice and I felt myself ready to cum. I wanted to ask her to stop, but instead I just relaxed my body. I started to squirt all over her hand.

She grabbed the silver bullet and mimicked the actions I did on her except she was fucking me with her tongue, not a vibrator. She licked my insides with her tongue then turned the vibrator off. She just grabbed my hips and pulled me closer into her mouth. She tongue fucked me and licked all my juices.

She came up for air and kissed me hard on the lips. We both figured out what we liked that day.

Published 
Written by crazylesbian36
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments