Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shooting Stars

9
4 Comments 4
12.9k Views 12.9k
4.8k words 4.8k words

I don’t know how much more I could take of this. I had been having sex for money for over a year now and it was getting old. Now before you write me off as a whore let me tell you that I am not selling my body on the street like a hooker. I am an adult movie star, my name is Linda Star. I know it’s a corny name but if you think about it how many porn stars have good names? I never minded the fact that I was fucking people I did not even know for money. What I did not like was the men in the business. I never enjoyed the feeling of a cock in my mouth or pussy. And when they would cum all over my face or in my mouth I had to act like I loved it and could not get enough, but in truth I just wanted to vomit.

I was laying on a fake fur rug in front of a fire place as two men shot spunk all over my face and in my hair as another man was working his cock inside my pussy. I was moaning like a slut acting like I was having an orgasm but I could have been thinking of my shopping list for all I cared. I was not turned on at all. I had my eyes closed to keep the spunk from going into my eyes and listened as the man that was fucking my pussy started to groan. I felt his cock swell inside my pussy as he started to cum for the cream pie shot of the scene. I started moaning as I spread my pussy lips to show the cum pouring out of me. Once the director called cut I was off my back and heading for the shower to get clean.

“I cant do this shit much longer.” I thought as I washed my pussy trying to get all the spunk out of me.

I had gotten into the porn business to pay my way through college. With my natural red hair firm A cup breasts, large nipples and tight pussy it was no problem to get a job as an actress. I had been a virgin when I started but only because I had never had sex with another person before. I had a small collection of toys and popped my own cherry on my 18 th birthday with my best friend Terry. We were both virgins and did not want to go off to college with our hymens intact so we sat on my bed and pushed a dildo into our pussies at the same time. It hurt like hell for a minute but then it was gone. Terry went on an masturbated to climax but I stopped, I did not feel fight masturbating with my best friend in front of me.

Still after 4 years in the business my pussy was just as tight as when I started. I know this because I could hardly fit 2 fingers into my pussy during masturbation scenes and the men I worked with would always comment on how tight I am. I was working in adult films for almost a year when I had my first girl/girl scene. It was with this pretty Hispanic girl who’s name I have forgotten but the sex will never be forgotten.

I was in a small room laying on a bed finger fucking my pussy with my eyes closed working hard to cum. I was not fantasizing about anything to aid in the pleasure, I was just focusing on how good I was making myself feel. I had just pulled my fingers out of my pussy to lick my own juices off of them when I felt a tongue flick against my clit. I jumped but did not close my legs. I thought it was only a masturbation scene and was surprised when the tongue came into contact with my clit. I opened my eyes to see who was going down on me and I just about jumped out of my skin when I noticed it was another woman.

“Just relax baby,” She said moving up my body. “I’m going to make you feel better than you knew you could.”

She kissed me right on the lips and started moving back down my body. She licked and sucked on each of my nipples. I was still in a state of shock as this woman played with my nipples and slid two fingers into my pussy. I started to breath heavy as she worked her fingers in and out of my pussy. She started kissing and licking her way down by body as her fingers picked up the pace. Soon she was licking my clit again and finger fucking me. Low moans began to emit from my throat and for the first time they were not fake. Everything she was doing to me was causing waves a pleasure to course through my body. I started to run one hand through her hair and started to play with my nipples with the other.

“Your pussy is so tight.” She moaned trying to work another finger inside of me but was not having any success.

“I have never done this with another woman before.” I moaned.

She latched her mouth and tongue back onto my pussy and brought me to my first ever orgasm on film. She kept licking my pussy till I was all done thrashing about on the bed. She moved back up my body kissing me all the way. She pressed her lips to mine for only a second before she kept moving upward. She dangled her breasts in front of my and I shyly licked her nipples. I grew bolder and bolder when every moan that I heard coming from this woman. Soon I was caressing her breasts with both hands and licking her nipples like a greedy whore.

After a few minutes of this she moved up higher and hovered her pussy right over my face. I looked at her wet pussy lips that only had a small about of hair just above her clit. I was not even a little shy this time. I was so turned on by this that I just dove my tongue inside of her pussy. The taste was different than my own. I thought my own pussy tasted more bitter than sweet but hers was like candy. It was so sweet I could not get my tongue in deep enough. She was moaning louder and louder with every passing second and I understood that she was about to cum.

For once I was looking forward to making someone cum on film. My nose was rubbing against her clit and all at once she started to quiver all over. I rush of fluid gushed out of her pussy and splashed all over my face and into my mouth. It was even sweeter than her pussy and I hungrily lapped it up. She leaned down and kissed me deeply exploring my mouth with her tongue. When the director called out “Cut” she got off of me and walked out of the room without saying a word. I lay on the bed for another minute in post orgasmic splendor before heading for the shower. She was standing under the shower head washing her hair and was looking so beautiful with the water running down her body.

“Don’t get shy on me now.” She said when she saw me standing there. “Come on in.”

I slid the door open and got inside and was immediately embraced by her again. She started kissing me and I was kissing her right back. I wanted to fuck her again and she must have been wanting the same thing because I felt 2 fingers slip inside my pussy. It felt like this is what I was meant to do, I had fucked men off camera before as well and it was always the same as on camera, I did not like it. And here I was fucking a woman off camera and it was feeling great. We took turns finger fucking each other till we would come for almost half an hour before the hot water ran out and we needed to get out of the shower. By that time we were both completely spent. She got dressed and left after one final kiss leaving me to do the same. Over the next 3 years I have had hundreds of scenes with other women and they are the only ones I really enjoy.

I did not want to get out of the porn world to tell the truth. I just did not want to fuck any more men. With all my time in the business I figured it could make a few demands to my agent. I used to have to give him a blowjob to get what I wanted but I was done with men. I was going to be doing girl only scenes or I was going to leave the business. I jumped into my 2006 pussy pink Camaro and headed towards down town LA to speak with my agent. We was sitting at his desk with his head rolled back when I walked into his office without knocking. I did not even half to ask what was going on the young girl who was sucking his dick stood up and wiped her mouth off before asking if she should leave.

“No,” He said pulling her back to her knees. “if you want into this business you will need to give a little to get a little.”

I just shook my head as the girl began going down on him again. I told him straight out that I was don’t fucking men. From now on I was lesbian scenes only. He laughed and told me that I did not make the decisions in my career. I knew what I had to do, I did not want it to come to this but so be it. I walked over to him and got down on my knees with the other girl and took his cock out of her mouth and started sucking on it like I loved it. After a few seconds I pulled it out of my mouth and put it to the lips of the other girl for her to go down on.

“I am going to say this once and only once. No more men.”

“Then I guess you are out of the porn business.” He said with a long moan.

That was the last straw, I took his cock away from the other girl and sucked on it hard and fast. I was not gonna stop till I got my way. I hated doing it but like he was telling the other girl. You have to give a little to get a little. Well he was about to give me everything. I felt his dick start to swell just before he started to cum in my mouth. That is what I was waiting for. I bit down hard on his pulsating dick stopping the flow of cum instantly. He let out a loud scream of pain and started trying to pull my head off of him. This only made me bite down harder.

“You fucking bitch let me go.” He screamed.

The young girl who was next to me started smacking me to get me off of him but I was not having it. I pushed her away and started to grind my teeth. That made him really scream. He yelled that he would sign me up for girls only if I let him go. I reached up and tapped on his desk and he quickly reached for a pin and a contract and signed his name and dropped it to the floor. I let go of his dick and spit his cum on the girl next to me. He was not bleeding but he ran out of the room like he was. I sat down in his chair and looked at the girl who was sitting there wide eyed with cum on her face.

“You are gonna want a new agent this one is a pig.” I said before filling out the contract so that I would be in girl/girl only scenes.

The girl was still sitting there when I walked out of the room and something told me that the porn business would just have to do without her. My agent was nowhere to be seen so I just walked out of the office and got back into my car and headed home. My home was in a nice part of LA in a gated community. Most of the people on the block had no idea what I did for a living and I wanted to keep it that way. I owned a 3 bedroom house with a small backyard. When I moved in it was just a dirt yard but I spent thousands of dollars over the years laid down some grass that was always nice and thick. It did not grow very fast making yard work easy. I also added a cabaña in the corner of the yard where I put a large hot tub on one side and a sauna on the other.

I walked through the door and headed to the master bedroom to change. I decided to take a soak in the hot tub so I started looking for the right bikini to wear. I went with my solid white one that as long as it was dry did not show off anything. But once it got wet it showed off everything. It was made for private parties where no one would be offended if they saw it. Once I was in my bikini I headed out to the hot tub and climbed in. I always loved a good soak after a porn scene it made me feel clean. I was soaking for only a few minutes before I reached for my cell phone. I wanted to celebrate be giving up men forever. And I wanted to celebrate the only way possible. I wanted to fuck a few girls.

I called my best friend Annie and told her that I was needing to celebrate but would not tell her what I was celebrating. All I told her was to come over and bring her bikini. I also called my friends Katie and Samantha. Katie was the only bisexual one of the 3, she was married to a male porn star and so far things were looking good.

Ameliie_Brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliie_Brown

They would go to sex parties all the time. And they would even go off alone to have sex. I never understood that. Why be married if you are gonna be fucking everyone around. All three girls agreed to come to my house and party with me for a few hours. I got out of the hot tub and walked into my kitchen to grab a few cases of beer out of the large refrigerator and headed back into the Cabana and placed them in the side ice box that was customer made. Samantha was the first one to show up and came walking into the Cabana wearing a pink Bikini bottom and no top. Her dark skin looked great under the low lights of the cabana. She was the only black girl I had ever had sex with.

“Oh you are wearing your slutty bikini.” She said stepping into the hot tub.

She waded over to me and kissed me as she straddled my hips. This was normal of her. She was always horny and if you did not watch your step she would have you on the floor fucking your brains out. But it was not her abnormally large sexual appetite that made me want her here today. She is a great friend of mine and I wanted he to know that I want girls only from now on. She was in the process of playing tonsil hockey with me when Katie came walking in wearing her signature black string bikini that did not even come close to covering her nipples or pussy. We had taken to calling it the dental floss bikini because that’s how it looked. Sam was off of me in record time and pounced on Katie before she could even say hello to either of us. Directors loved the two of them because they always had such good chemistry on screen. Only a select few knew that the two had been lovers for over 2 years before Katie got married.

I watched as Sam removed the string that was the top of Katie’s bikini and started licking and sucking on her nipples. The two were still in love but could never be together unless they were at my house or Annie’s because Katie’s husband did not like his wife sleeping with someone she loved. I watched them kiss and play with each other for almost 10min before they settled down enough to get into the tub with me. Katie sat against the tub with Sam straddling her hips. When they were not kissing they were talking about whatever they could think of. I just sat there and watched them wondering why Katie did not just marry her. Finally the one I wanted to see the most walked through the door.

Annie had her hair pulled back in a tight bun and was dressed in a sexy one piece swimsuit. She wore that suit to keep everyone from seeing the large scar on her right side from when her appendix was removed. It was the only flaw on her entire body but I never thought it took away from her beauty one bit. She would always cover it up the best she could with make up when she was in a on film but never when she was just with friends. She said hello to all of us before stepping into the rub with us. I stood up and hugged her tightly and kissed her on the lips before pulling her down on the bench beside me.

“So what are we celebrating?” Annie asked leaning her had against my shoulder.

“I talked my agent into signing me up for nothing but girl on girl scenes from now on” I said.

Sam pulled her lips off of Katie’s and looked at me over her shoulder. I could tell that this was a shock to all of them except for Annie. She was the only one who knew I was really into women. She had expressed feelings for me over a year ago but said that she would not be with me as long as I was still doing scenes with men.

“Does that mean you are gay?” Sam asked.

“I have been gay for years. I just could not get my agent to let me do women only.”

“How did you talk him into letting you go girls only?” Annie asked as she started rubbing my thigh under the water.

“ Bit down on his cock till he gave in.”

They all laughed for a minute before Annie threw her leg over me and straddled me. She leaned down and started kissing my neck.

“Does this mean you are gonna be with me?” She whispered.

I could hear the fear in her voice. She was afraid that I did not want her. I whispered in her ear that she is the one I have wanted for 2 years. Sam and Katie had gone back to making out and were not even paying attention to us. Annie could care less if there were watching or not. She just started kissing me on the lips and started working to get my bikini top off. After telling her that there was no way in hell she was not going to have sex with me. She got my top off and started playing with my nipples with both hands as she slid her tongue into my mouth. I wanted it as bad as she did. But this was my coming out party, and it would go how I wanted. I stopped her and pulled out a few beers. I made Katie and Sam stop making out as well and we all sat back drinking beers. Annie never took here eye’s or hand off of me the whole time. Now and then she would slid her hand under my bikini bottom and start to finger my pussy. I would always stop her before it went too far. I was not ready for the real fun to start.

“I have one more confession to announce.” I said as I stood up. “I am in love.”

“Its about time,” Katie said between Sam’s kisses. “I was wondering when you were going to let Annie have her chance at you.”

I was shocked. I didn’t know anyone knew but me that I was really in love with Annie. I asked her how she knew and she told me that at the last party we had at Annie’s house she watched how I would look at Annie. And when we all were having sex she noticed that I came more with her than any of the other girls. I did not know I was that obvious but I did not care. I untied my bikini bottom and sat on the edge of the hot tub with my legs spread and asked who wanted to eat my lesbian pussy first. Before either Katie or Sam could say anything Annie had her face buried in my pussy. Katie and Sam quickly followed suit and were in a 69 position on the side of the hot tub going down on each other like that had not seen each other in years. I turned my attention to what Annie was dong to me. We had done many scenes in films but it was nothing like this.

With every kiss and flick of her tongue waves a pleasure were washing over me. I wrapped my legs around her and pulled her into me as she went down on me. She worked 2 fingers into my pussy and started to pump in and out of me with a need that I never noticed before. It was a need from a lover not a fellow porn star. She kept flicking my clit with her tongue and finger fucking me till I was past the point of not return. When I came I soaked Annie’s face with my juices. She yelped and pulled her fingers out of my pussy telling me I was squeezing too hard. Once my orgasm subsided I heard Sam start to cum. Annie sat on the edge with me and watched as Katie buried her face in Sam’s pussy and made her cum several times in a row. Finally to stop the onslaught of orgasms Sam rolled off of Katie just lay on the edge of the tub panting. Katie reached over to run a finger over Sam’s pussy but Stopped her saying that she was too spent.

Annie whispered in my ear making me giggle. We both got off the edge of the tub and waded over to Sam. I grabbed her hands and Annie grabbed her legs and opened them for Katie to go to town. Sam was begging us to let her go but did not have the strength to fight us off. Katie accepted the offering and started to go down on Sam again. She was squirming like crazy with multiple mini orgasms and started cussing at us. I was not going to stand for that so I leaned down and slid my tongue into her mouth. Finally she just gave up and relaxed. I let go of her hands and started fondling her breasts as Annie moved around under Katie and started going down on her.

Katie was moaning into Sam’s pussy as Sam moaned into my mouth. After a minute of this Sam started to cum again and I pulled my tongue out of her mouth and headed down her body. I placed my pussy over her mouth and when she did not do anything I just pressed my pussy over her mouth. That got her going and she grabbed my hips and started eating me out. I ran my fingers in small circles over her clit and Katie finger fucked her. Annie was fingering Katie’s ass with two fingers on one hand and fingering her pussy with three fingers of the other hand all while licking her clit. We all knew each others bodies well enough to make each other cum many times with ease. I felt another orgasm building inside of me as Sam played with my clit and I knew I would not last much longer. I watched as Annie brought Katie to a nice orgasm and when I saw my new girlfriends face get covered again with pussy juice I went over the edge and started to cum again. I did not gush like I did before but I did grind my pussy against Sam’s face.

We all collapsed in a heap of bodies. We were all spent except for Annie she was sitting there looking at us with a “What about me?” look on her face. I got up and talked over to her and pushed her on her back and started kissing her as I ran my hands all over her body. Before long both Katie and Same came and joined in. Katie put her head between Annie’s legs and started going down on her as Sam stared caressing her breasts. I got off of her to let Sam kiss and lick her nipples. I walked over to a small locker in the room and pulled out a strap on dildo that I kept there for parties just like this. I stepped into the straps cinched them down before walking back over to the lesbian dog pile. I pushed Katie to the side. Annie spread her legs wide for me as I placed the head of the dildo inside her pussy. I slowly pushed inside of her and began moving in and out of her making her moan with passion.

“I think she need a muffler.” Sam said as she lowered her pussy to her mouth.

“I think we need another toy.” Katie added.

As Katie walked over to the locker Annie started to slide her tongue in and out of Sam’s pussy and over her clit. Katie came walking back over with a hand held dildo and a bottle of Astroglide. She applied a large amount of lube to the toy and got down on her stomach beside her. As I was sliding the strap on in and out of Annie’s pussy Katie reached under her and pushed the dildo into her ass in one swift movement. Annie let out a scream of both pain and pleasure into Sam’s pussy. Her moans were suppressed by the folds of Sam’s pussy. I felt her pussy start to tighten on the strap on as she let out a large moan into Sam. Once her orgasm was finished we all climbed back into the hot tub to rest tired bodies.

“Now that how you celebrate.” Katie moaned wrapping her arms around Sam.

“And a new relationship.” Annie said and kissed me on the neck.

Later that night after all the beer was gone, Katie and Sam headed to their respective homes. But Annie stayed with me, we mad love only once in my room and afterwards we were laying in bed, Annie was snuggled up to me as I was laying half asleep.

"This is what I want.” Annie said running her hand between my breasts.

“To be here completely spent from sex?” I asked jokingly and kissed the top of her head.

“No, smart ass. I want to be here with you. You already know that I am in love with you.”

“Yes I do.”

“Can I move in with you? Now that we are finally together I don’t want to ever leave.”

I acted like I needed to think about it but I knew the answer. I did not like living alone in this house. I wanted someone here with me so that it would not be so lonely at night. I told Annie that if she did not move in with me I would have to move in with her but either way we would be living together. She laughed and hugged me tight before snuggling back into me and drifting off to sleep. I kissed her one more time on the top of the head before settling down and falling asleep myself.

Published 
Written by Amber_Sweetheart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments