Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Snow Bunnies

"Bitter rivals find something other than competition to focus on."

3
3 Comments 3
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Mai Na Tin, I fucking hate her, No matter how well I do in any of the ski jump competitions she is always better than me and takes the trophy right out of my hands. I am always second best to her and she rubs it in whenever she can. That’s what really got under my skin. She was better and we both knew it. So why does she do this to me?

She can’t even simply not show up and let me take a trophy home. I have a room full of silver medals and trophy’s that say second place. She has been taking first away from me since we were only fourteen years old. I have spent the last ten years living in her shadow.

This time was just like all of the others and probably many more to come. I was standing on the second place podium with Mai Na standing in the first place spot. I tried to smile and pretend that I was thrilled to death of my second place medal but I just wanted to smack her with it.

“Don’t worry girl, one of these days you will beat me,” She whispered as she waved to the people watching. “Maybe when I am too old to ski.”

As soon as I could and not look rude I jumped off the podium and walked away. I walked faster than I should have carrying my skis and tossed them in the trunk of my car and headed home before I started to cry. My house was just a few miles away from the competition site which was a good thing. Any farther and I ran the risk of being pulled over for speeding.

I just wanted to get home; I wanted a Coke and a bath. It was the only thing that helped other than getting laid. But being single and gay in a small town there was little chance of that happening. I had known I was gay for most of my life but did everything in my powers to hide it from everyone except for my sister who was always supportive of my choices.

As soon as I walked through my front door I headed right for the refrigerator and grabbed a ice cold Coke and started stripping off my competition clothes as I headed for the bathroom to start my standard second place ritual. I hopped into the tub before there was even an inch of water in it and lay back with my soda sitting on the edge of the tub. As the hot water slowly filled the tub I sipped at the soda and started running a finger along my leg wishing once again that I could have someone in the tub with me or even better, in my bed. I knew that I was well on my way to a full on masturbation session.

“An orgasm would do me a world of good right about now.” I thought shutting off the water and placing one leg over the edge of the tub.

I began slowly running a finger along the outside of my pussy feeling tingles run up and down my whole body as my excitement grew. A few low moans had just escaped my lips when I heard the doorbell ring. I groaned as I got out of the tub and tossed on a thick robe. I grumbled to myself knowing that the orgasm I wanted so bad was not gonna have to wait as I walked to the door and looked through the peephole.

I chuckled when I saw my sister Sammie standing outside the door. I knew exactly why she was there. I opened the door and stepped aside letting her in seeing that she was carrying a case of Cokes that she had scribbled out the name brand and had filled it in with “Runner up Cola” written in thick black letters. It had been a long running joke between us and it never failed to make me laugh.

“And once again my darling little sister comes in a chilly second place.” She said putting the case on the counter and coming over to me looking me up and down and smiling. “Did I interrupt the ritual?”

“It was just getting good too.” I said turning down the hall to get dressed.

Sammie followed me into my room and laid back on my bed as I dropped my robe and started getting dressed. I snickered when I bent over to put on a pair of panties and heard her whistle.

“God if you were not my sister I’d be all over you right now.” She joked.

“What would your husband have to say about that?” I asked continuing to get dressed.

“Shit that pervert would cum in his pants in no time if he saw me with another girl.”

I laughed again as I pulled a shirt over my head and went and lay next to Sammie and slapped her on the thigh. She laughed and slapped me back before getting up and heading for the kitchen.

“So how many second places is that for you?” She asked coming back with a couple of cokes.

“Well let’s see.

RubyRolls
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyRolls

There are five competitions a year around here and I have lost to her every time for the last ten years and four so far this year so you do the math.” I said cracking open one of the sodas.

“Well look on the bright side, only one more competition left to lose then you can take a break.”

“Oh thanks a lot.” I laughed smacking her on the arm.

We sat and chatted and drank Cokes well into the evening before Sammie had to get home. By the time she left I was too sleepy to even think about finishing what I had started in the tub and simply climbed into bed. Tomorrow I had to start training even harder for the final competition of the season.

After a month of hard training for the final competition of the season I arrived at the site and started looking around to see if maybe Mai was not there. It was a hope that was quickly crushed when I spotted her leaning over a rail looking at the jumps we were going to be competing on. I had to walk right past her to register for the contest and had to resist a powerful urge to toss her over the rail. Once I was registered I went back to my car to grab my equipment and found my sister leaning against the trunk.

“What are you doing here? I thought you had to work.” I said as she hopped off the trunk so I could open it.

“What? Cant I support my darling sister for her assured second place finish?”

“Gee thanks.”

Sammy just snickered behind me as she looked over at the rail that Mai was leaning over.

“Want me to push her over that rail?” She asked with a wicked grin. “I can make it look like an accident.”

“Nah I’d find it much more gratifying to push her over the rail myself. But there are too many witnesses.”

Sammy just laughed and followed behind me as I headed for the waiting area for the competitors. Just as we were passing Mai I heard her say something about running out of spaces for her first place trophies. That just about drove me to throw her over the rail witnesses or not. Instead I just ignored her and sat down with my sister standing next to me.

As soon as the competition started I headed up to the top of the run to get ready for my first jump of three. Mai followed right behind me mocking me under her breath just loud enough for me alone to hear her. I knew what she was doing. She was getting in my head so I’d make a mistake and she can take the trophy away again.

I readied myself and got on the launch platform and watched for the green light to begin my first jump.

“Don’t break your neck.” I heard Mai say behind me making several of the other jumpers laugh.

I ignored her and as the light went from red to green I pushed off more determined than ever to beat that bitch for once.

The competition did not take all that long seeing as there were only seven jumpers total and much sooner than I wanted it was Mai’s final jump of the day. I was in first for now but she was trailing me by only twenty points. She could make that up even if she did not do any stunts during her jump. All she had to do was land her jump and she would win.

I just sat there watching as Mai took her space on the bar getting ready for her final jump. I could already see my first place slot floating away. Just as graceful as always she pushed herself off of the bar and started down the hill heading for the ramp.

“Think on the dark side.” my sister said. “She could always crash and break her neck.

I could only hope I was that lucky. Mai hit the ramp dead center with her arms stretched over her head and instantly began to spin. She made 2 full rotations then flipped herself backward. It was then I noticed something was wrong. She was way too low. There was no way she was going to be able to complete the flip before she landed. Everyone else noticed as well. Mai flailed just before she hit the snow. Her body bent in half backwards with her legs actually touching her helmet.

There was a collected gasp from the onlookers, myself included. Mai started rolling down the hill with her skis flying different directions. When she came to a stop at the bottom of the hill she was not moving. Medical personal were beside her right away and I watched as they loaded her on to a back board and carried her off. My only thoughts were not on the fact that with her crashing I had won my first ever first place trophy. My thoughts were on her.

Published 
Written by Amber_Sweetheart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments