Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Someone New In The Shower

"Based on a true story over family vacation"

22
1 Comment 1
22.6k Views 22.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I had just gone swimming for 2 hours with my brother. My parents were in town playing miniature golf. I was bored out of my mind because my brother was watching a movie without me. I decided to go down to the shower house and take a shower to rinse all the chlorine off of me.

I grabbed all my stuff and walked through the campground to the shower house. The women's bathroom was always intoxicating when you walked in and smelled the shampoo, body wash, and perfumes mixing together in one aroma. It could knock a man off his feet.

I slipped into the first available shower stall and slid the curtain closed. There wasn't much privacy for showers here.There was a meter that made you pay 25 cents for 5 minutes of hot water. I thought it was a bit ridiculous, but, I suppose it's how the camp makes money. Girls like to take hot showers after all.

I sat my shower belongings down and hung my towel up on a hook and began to undress myself. I heard a group of teenage girls come in laughing. They were talking about the cute boy they had seen down at the pool that winked at them, and the first day of school. I smiled as I slipped my shirt off my head, my breasts bouncing around as I had worn no bra today. I remembered what it was like to be in their shoes. High school ends all to quickly and becomes a blur when you grow up.

I put my coin in the meter and started my shower, slipping into the cascades of warm water. A few minutes later the group of girls left, and I was all alone. The quietness in the bathroom besides the shower water hitting my back was relaxing. Without even thinking about it I slipped my hand down between my legs to start rubbing my clit.

After I had gotten myself fairly aroused, I started to take my shower. I liked the feel of wanting to finish the job off and cum, but I wanted to postpone the feeling of an orgasm a little longer.

I was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair when I heard the restroom door open again. I paid no mind. My shower head had started to buzz and vibrate. It was letting me know my time for the coin had run out. I cussed under my breath and was starting to lean out to grab another coin when the shower turned back on. I looked out mysteriously to see who was nice enough to pay for another round of water for me, but saw no one. There was not even a shadow behind the curtain, or a pair of feet sticking out from underneath.

I started to lather up some soap in my hands and prepare to wash my body when I heard the outside curtain of my shower stall move. I didn't pay attention. I figured it was just someone brushing up against it, or checking to see if the stall was occupied.

After I had lathered up my body and was starting to let the water wash the soap off me, my shower curtain moved. Before I could turn around to see what in the world was going on, a silky smooth, and sexy voice interrupted the quietness of my shower.

"Stand right there you little bitch," The women cooed.

Shivers ran down my spine. What the hell did she think she was doing?

A second later, her hand smacked across my bare ass cheeks. A little moan escaped out of my lips, despite my best efforts.

"You like that don't you?" She asked.

I nodded, and her hand smacked across my ass again. A louder moan came out of my mouth this time, and I could feel more than see the smile spread across this mysterious women's lips.

"Turn around, spread your legs, and put your hands above your head, NOW!" She barked out.

I turned around and took in the lady telling me what to do. She was a few inches taller than me, and had shorter hair then me. It was a lot darker than mine. There was a hint of some purple streaks in the hair around her face. She was pale white, and she was standing in a leather bra and thong, holding a bag in one of her hands. Her breasts where straining against the leather bra, and I was guessing that they were double D's. A wicked smile was playing across her red lips as she looked me over.

I was fairly tan from the vacations I had been taking this summer. My 32B breasts were slightly moving up and down with my breath racing the way it was. I could feel my aching nipples standing at attention, and my pussy was dripping wet, not just because of the shower water.

I obeyed and spread my legs from edge to edge of the small shower, and put my hands and arms above my head. She set down her bag and stepped into the shower, bringing with her two pairs of handcuffs. My heart started racing. Oh god, this was not happening.

She handcuffed my arms together at my wrists, and then used the other set of handcuffs to attach me to the shower head so I couldn't go anywhere. She smiled and looked down at me.

"Ready to have some fun?"

I nodded eagerly.

LucyBelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyBelli

She laughed.

"Good god, you're a little whore aren't you? My my my, what am I going to do with you?"

She winked, and shivers raced down my spine right to my crotch.

She trailed her finger down from my neck and around my nipple. She then brushed her fingernail over my nipple lightly. I let out a moan, and she laughed. She continued tracing down my body to my belly button and then my pussy, running a finger over the sensitive lips, teasing me, and loving the effect it had on me.

I whimpered and squirmed around, trying desperately to get her finger to brush against my clit or go in my pussy. She knew that trick all to well, and she pulled her hand away.

A second later it slapped across my breasts, and then she was turning around and reaching into her bag for something else. She pulled out clamps, and smiled as she pinched my nipples to get them in place, first one and then the other. I moaned, and wiggled around. It hurt, but the pain was quickly mixing with a huge amount of pleasure.

She reached around and pulled out a hot pink dildo. She turned a knob at the bottom and I heard it whiz to life and start vibrating. I started to get wet in anticipation.

She ran the vibrating dildo up my leg, and ran it over the lips of my pussy, smiling at the moans coming out of my mouth, one right after another. She was teasing me, and we were both loving every second of it.

A second later, the dildo brushed against my aching clit and I let out a moan that was more like a scream. She looked up at me.

"Oh, do you like that? You little bitch!" she said.

I nodded, and she pressed the vibrator against my clit harder. I moaned and wiggled around, trying to get her to fuck my pussy with the dildo and make me cum. I wanted to cum so bad right now, and I knew that she knew that.

I could feel it building. There was a tingling sensation between my legs. I was going to cum.

"Don't you dare cum yet you little slut," she said in a commanding voice.

I moaned and tried to clench my muscles together and stop myself, but the sensation was just to much. I let out a loud moan as my body shook as my orgasm hit me. My legs almost gave out, and I could feel my hot cum running down my legs.

Just then the shower head started to vibrate and buzz. The coin had run out of water. The woman dropped the dildo into the shower and put in another coin, smiling at me when she turned around.

"You bad little girl. You didn't wait to cum until I said so."

She reached up and tugged on my nipple clamps. I moaned. She tugged harder, and a small scream escaped my mouth. A smile spread across her bright red lips.

"I'm not done with you yet, you little bitch," she said with her silky and sexy voice.

She bent down and reached into her bag, pulling out another dildo. This one was a bit more scary looking. It had little bumps all over it, and once she turned it on, the whole dildo started vibrating, and turning in a circle, the little bumps spinning around. A wicked smile played across her lips. I moaned in anticipation.

She slipped the dildo through my pussy lips and into my tight little hole. I moaned as I felt the vibrations running through my entire body. The little bumps twisting around my pussy were getting me more turned on by the second. I could feel a little tingling between my legs, slowly building.

She reached up and tugged on my nipple clamps, and I moaned. She knew how to make a girl cum.

She started thrusting the dildo in and out of my pussy, slow at first, but then getting faster and harder. I started moaning loudly, hoping to god no one else was in the bathroom, because I did not want to know what they could be thinking.

A few minutes later, I knew I was about to go over the edge.

"Cum for me hard this time you little slut. Cum hard!" she whispered up to me.

I moaned loudly as another orgasm rocked through my body. My legs buckled and she caught me, letting the dildo slip farther into my pussy, which made my orgasm continue, wave after wave of sensations flowing through my pussy, cum dripping down my legs and onto her arm.

She stood up, slowly pulling the dildo out of my tight pussy, and took the nipple clamps off. After that she uncuffed me and threw all of her toys into her bag.

"It's been fun, you little slut."

She kissed me deeply, and then she was gone.

I stood there, naked, shaking from my orgasm until the coin ran out of time and the water turned off. As I got dressed I was thinking to myself, there was for sure no way I was EVER going to forget that.
Published 
Written by xoxo1496
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments