Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sorority Sisters

"Kelly arched her back and moaned bitting her lower lip as her sorority leader was licking her pussy"

18
5 Comments 5
21.3k Views 21.3k
809 words 809 words
Kelly Johnson, a eighteen year old sorority sister in college, walked up the library steps and entered the tall, grey building. She sat down quietly at a table and got some books from her bag and began to read. It was a book on English History.

Two of her sorority sisters, Lisa and Jenna, sat beside her and whispered that their sorority sister leader, Megan Adams, wanted to see Kelly urgently.

Lisa and Jenna were both blonde and big busted.

Kelly sighed with annoyance because she wanted to read but she knew from experience that Megan didn't like her fellow sisters to keep her waiting. She flicked a long strand of black hair behind her ear and packed away her books then stood up and followed Lisa and Jenna out of the library to the sorority house.

The sorority house was big and white with sparkling marbled floor, shiny spiral staircase, with all new furniture. It had six bedrooms for each sorority sister.

When they arrived at the sorority house, Kelly, Lisa and Jenna found their leader, Megan Adams, at the top of the staircase looking down wearing nothing but a thin, loose and blue dress on which her nipples were erect and showing through. Her long strawberry blonde hair was plaited on top of her head like a Greek goddess.

Megan Adams was evidently a stunning beauty.

"Come, Kelly, I need to speak with you alone," Megan said, firmly.

Kelly started walking up the stairs but turned back round when Lisa and Jenna followed close behind. She followed her leader into a large white room with a large, gold poster bed. She gasped when she saw her sorority leader naked before her.

"Lead her to the bed," Megan ordered Lisa and Jenna.

Lisa and Jenna grabbed each of Kelly's wrists and led her over to the bed and laid her down. They strapped her wrists to the bed posts and then began taking her clothes off which Kelly began to resist.

"What's going on? What are you doing?" Kelly said. She looked at Megan and thought how beautiful she looked then suddenly she felt a weird sensation stirring within her groin.

"Shh," Megan said putting her finger to her lips.

Once Lisa and Jenna had taken off all of Kelly's clothes they strapped her ankles down to the bed as well.

"You may leave us," Megan told Lisa and Jenna and they obeyed leaving the room then locking it.

MatureVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureVivian

She looked at me, smiling. Megan crawled on top of the bed and crawled in the gap between my legs. "I'm going to give you pleasure, Kelly."

"I'm not into girls," Kelly replied. Just as she said that the feeling she had felt in her groin grew stronger and stronger, which made her gasp.

"Is that so, so why is your pussy looking so wet?" she asked, grinning slyly. Megan lowered her lips to hers and kissed her and to Kelly's surprise kissed her back. Soon they were kissing passionately.

Megan's right hand ran down Kelly's body and laid down on her pussy that was very warm, wet, and moist. She inserted her middle finger inside making Kelly moan loudly with pleasure. Hearing her moan made Megan excited even more that she started grinding her own hot, wet pussy up against her while fingering.

They did that for a while until Megan got off the bed and went to the wardrobe and brought out a wooden box and placed it onto the floor. She opened the lid and inside was a purple strap on dildo. She took it out and strapped it around her waist and then climbed back on the bed in between Kelly's legs.

"You want this?" she asked her.

Kelly was gasping and breathing heavily as she was so hot and horny, she grinned. She gasped pleasurably as she felt the large, plastic dildo thrust deep inside her. It was taking her to new heights of sexual pleasure. Kelly moaned and moaned and gasped as the bed shook like an earthquake as she and her sorority leader fucked. She cried out as she came, her body convulsing and then fell silent.

Megan too came as she was overcome with orgasm. She collapsed on top of her sorority sister. She looked at Kelly and grinned. "So what does it feel like being fucked by your sorority leader? Did you like it?" she asked.

Kelly grinned up at her, "it was simply amazing!" she said. "Where are you going?"

She slid off the bed and put her dress back on. "I have to give a meeting to the other sisters." Megan walked towards the door.

"But what about me? Aren't you going to release me from these straps?"

Megan grinned wickedly back at Kelly over her shoulder then shook her head. "No, you are my sex slave forever."
 
Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments