Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spa Treatment

"One day at the spa..."

7
4 Comments 4
12.9k Views 12.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
They sat near each other. Neither speaking, just looking their fill and sizing each other up. She tried to relax, but couldn't despite the swirling heat and the privacy of the sauna. He stood up and went over to inspect the crystals lining one wall, she followed him with her eyes, taking in the broad shoulders and back that narrowed at the waist to the smallest Speedo she had ever seen.

Despite not being a fan of them, she was glad that she had told him to bring one; it gave her the opportunity to feast her eyes. His tight butt looked gorgeous encased in the scrap of grey material. His powerful legs seemed to go on forever. She could feel her pussy clench in anticipation and hope, as she ran her eyes back up to his butt and back to his shoulders.

He turned around suddenly as if he could feel her watching him. Her eyes refused to meet his as she ran them back down his body. His well defined chest, dark brown areola and tiny nipples covered with short fur. Her fingers itched to be able to run over his chest, to feel the nipples pucker under her hands. They continued down his taught stomach, until they reached the scrap of costume again.

She gulped and licked her lips. What a sight. Thick, long, hard, she could already imagine what it must feel like, taste like. She looked back up to his eyes. He was looking at her with a determined look. Suddenly he was striding towards her as she shrank back against the bench.

He reached down and cupped her face in his hands, brining their mouths together, all the while staring into her eyes. She moaned as their lips touched, and closed her eyes. The kiss intensified then softened as he nibbled he lips, only to intensify it again. She felt as though her soul was being stolen, and she was happily offering it up.

He ran his hand down her neck; it glided easily over her sweat soaked body, and reached inside her costume for her breast. He pulled it out and teased the nipple to a peak. His hand slid further down her body, over her waist and between her legs without any hesitation. He pulled her costume aside and as his fingers found her core, he pushed her to lie down on the bench, all the while still drugging her with his kisses.

Her hands finally found the courage to explore his chest as she had wanted to, not 5 minutes before. They clutched onto his hips, pulling him closer towards her, then slid along his slick body towards his waist and up towards his pecs. The soft hair felt wonderful as her fingers slid through it. Up and onwards towards her prize. His nipples beaded as soon as she touched them, so much more sensitive than her own. She ran her fingers around them, scraping her nails as she did; he shuddered, and deepened the kiss

She could not believe how wanton and free she felt. How uninhibited she was in such a public place. She moaned into the kiss and raised her hips as his thick fingers found and rubbed her clit. The fingers never stayed in one place for long though, moving around her clit, down towards her opening, pushing inside and stroking her deeply, then back out and up to her clit. It was incredible, so sensual, so stimulating. She was so wet, wetter than she had been for years. Just as she could feel her orgasm start to form, he stopped and dragged her up.

He stood in front of her and pulled his costume down. She could not focus, all she could see was his huge uncut dick waiting for her as she bent to take a taste. He grabbed her hair and pushed her towards his cock. So big and wide, so slick, she had never sucked such a big cock before and it thrilled her. He pushed into her mouth and she closed her eyes.

His hands gripped her head tighter and he slowly started to pull her on and off him. Despite his domination of her, he was gentle, careful not to pull to roughly or too deeply. Again and again he pulled her onto him. She was loving it. Loving the feeling of him in her mouth, the silky smoothness of his cock as it glided over her tongue again and again. She was also revealing in his dominance. She had never been dominated like this before, and she loved that the control had been taken away from her, loving that she was doing exactly what he wanted her to.

All too soon he pulled away from her and stood back. He looked down at her, his eyes heavy lidded and then leaned in to take her lips again. He pushed her back down onto the bench and reached for her pussy again. She opened her legs and let him in. She reached up and started stroking his cock. Not doing a very good job of it either, she was sure, far too distracted by his kisses and the sensations he was creating in her lower body. She could feel her legs start to shake as he flicked and fingered her clit and her orgasm started to build again. Once again he pulled away and stepped back.

She just lay there looking up at him. Her breath uneven and her legs splayed open. He smile and kissed her gently, cupping her cheek as he did so. Then he stood up and went to wash himself off in the shower. She lay there dazed, staring at him, wondering why he had stopped. All rational though had left her. She blinked a couple of times then sat up.

Her head fell back against the wall as she closed her eyes and tried to get her breathing under control. Eventually she opened her eyes and looked down at her body. Her breast was still hanging out of her costume and the crotch was off centre. Her face flamed as she realized that she was sitting there, exposed to his gaze from across the sauna. She quickly righted herself and went to join him in the shower.

"Come on baby, let's go shower properly" he said to her as he directed her out of the sauna.

TITAMADURITA22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TITAMADURITA22

She could barely walk. Her mind was in a turmoil, "why did he stop, doesn't he want me anymore, did he cum and I never noticed?" she directed him the showers adjoining the hydrotherapy pool and waited for him to find the right water temperature before joining him.

He had his back to her, as she bent down and grabbed a handful of body scrub for the container at the door. She walked up to him and started rubbing his back with the scrub. He dropped his chin to his chest as he stood there and let her administer to him. She rubbed her hands up his spine over his shoulders and down his side, trying to make it feel sensual. Up, over and down, again and again.

She reached for more scrub, and pressing close to his back, she ran her hands around to his front and up to his pecks. Up, around, over his nipples and down to the waistband of his costume. Again and again. Eventually the scrub was gone and she lowered her hands into his costume.

She took his hard dick into her hands and stroked it, up and down. She still could not get over how big it was, her hands could barely fit around it. It was one of the things she loved about him. He made her feel small, womanly, desirable, safe, feelings she had not felt for so long.

He turned around and kissed her again. She brought her hands up to his chest. Completely enamoured with it. Loving the feel of the hair against her fingers and palms. His tight nipples beckoned to her as she lowered her mouth over one and ran circles around it with her tongue. She nibbled on it, sucked it back into her mouth again.

She moved up for another kiss. Once again he drugged her with it. Making her feel boneless and clung to him as he ended it. They held each other for a while. She was revelling in the close contact and intimacy of the moment.

Eventually she pulled out of the hug and went to get some more scrub. She started scrubbing up her arms, and he pushed her hands out of the way and took over. He scrubbed her arms and chest, reaching in to her costume to massage her breasts. He spun her around and started scrubbing he back. He reached around into her costume and took hold of her left breast, teasing and squeezing the nipple, while with his right hand he reached over and grabbed her throat. Applying slight pressure, not choking her, just reminding her who was in charge.

A shiver of excitement shot down her throat, as she once again felt his dominance, his control over a situation that she had lost control of the minute they stepped into the sauna. She realized then what had been missing with previous lovers. Her need and desire to give up control and just feel had never been met.

He reached down and parted her legs, his fingers heading back to what seemed to be his favorite part of her body. She arched her back and pushed back onto his fingers, wanting them deeper, harder. Her legs started to shake and her knees weaken. In a totally wanton move she leant forward and braced herself against the shower wall, opening herself to him further. An opportunity he seemed determined not to miss out on. His fingers delved in deeper and then out to circle her clit. He ground his hard cock into the split between her cheeks.

He withdrew his fingers and slowly pushed his thick cock into her. Her breath hitched and she moaned. She was desperate to feel him pound into her. She braced herself even more in anticipation. The pounding she so desperately wanted never came. Instead he pushed himself in and out slowly, deliberately, totally in control of everything she was feeling. She moaned and tried to thrust back onto him. He stopped and pulled her up to rest against his chest as he withdrew.

He moved her so that she was under the shower, and helped her rinse off and stubborn scrub. "Come to the pool baby" he said as he turned off the shower and guided her out. She wondered briefly if she should tell him that she had condoms in her bag, but thought better of it, not wanting to come across as desperate and too slutty.

Her knees were shaking so badly, that she battled to climb the few steps up and then down into the hydrotherapy pool. As soon as she got into the pool she ducked under the water in an attempt to subdue her raging desires. She eventually came up for air, feeling slightly shy of her wanton behaviour, rolling onto her back she floated in the water, letting the bubbles sooth and calm her.

She did not know how long she floated with her eyes closed, when she felt him pull her towards him by her ankle. She opened her eyes, moved towards him, straddled his lap and leaned in for a kiss. Already she was addicted to his kisses. Never before had she been kissed like that. Slow, drugging, deep, soul stealing kisses. She was addicted.

She felt him move his hands down her back, until he grabbed her cheeks and ground her against him. Once again she was lost to the sensation of his touch. She was his, he could do anything to her and she would beg for more. Once again his fingers moved towards core, burrowing inside to stroke and tease.

She pulled out of the kiss and lay back in the water, offering herself to him as she had never done before. Reveling in the feel of his fingers moving inside of her, totally relaxed at ease with herself for once in her life. She was too relaxed to orgasm, too content to just enjoy what she was experiencing. Floating free from her body. Under his complete control, just feeling.

Published 
Written by Cazzy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments