Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sub Fantasies Part 1

"In her quest for sexual release, Lana discovers a love of pleasing..."

5
3 Comments 3
5.4k Views 5.4k
589 words 589 words
Once upon a time...somewhere in the Rockies, a beautiful, lonely, voluptuous Geology professor was relaxing outside her secluded cabin. It was far enough off the beaten path to never see another person. Her retreat was very well appointed with all the amenities.
She lay nude upon a large, flat rock in the sun, her curvy body glistening in the late Summer sun. She often roamed naked. Her life was ordered and controlled, so when she had free time, she often retreated here alone, to lose control, and be free of the life which confined her.
Lana Baxter had long beautiful chestnut brown hair, which she kept upswept in a strict bun most of the time. Her 5' 10" frame was soft and curvy, with large melon-sized tits, beautiful dark pink nippples and aureolas, 36-inch legs, shapely ass, and pretty pink shaven pussy, all told a sexy, smart woman.

Lana lazily ran her hand from her head down to her right nipple. She pinched, pulled and rolled it hard until she was panting, and her entire body had a sheen of sweat, her nipples standing out flushing red. Lana ran her hand down her soft belly to her clean-shaven, already dripping, glistening slit. She softly stroked the outer lips and shivered...then she slowly ran her fingertip down that juicy path to her clit.

She immediately drew in a breath as she began teasingly circling her clitty, spreading her legs wide, pinching her nipple with the other hand. A branch suddenly broke near the rock, and a pretty, petite blonde emerged from the woods. She walked up to Lana, displayed on the rock with her hand buried in her swollen, dripping cunt.

"Don't stop. Continue for me. I want to watch you rubbing that pretty little pussy.

theyloHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
theyloHarris

Look at me while you do it, my little slut."

Lana's heart quickened as she beagan rubbing her pussy for this other woman's enjoyment. Her hand was making her pussy sound all slurpy as she tried to concentrate on maintaining eye contact with the beautiful little vixen.

"That's it...you like fingering that swollen clitty for your Mistress, don't you?"

Lana breathing excitedly replied, "Yes Mistress..ahhhh ahhh!"

Suddenly her pussy gushed forth a fountain of cum as her entire body spasmed and quaked, soaking the rock.

"Now you will be my slave, won't you?"

"Yes Mistress," Lana answered excitedly as her pussy spasmed again at the thought of the delicious adventures to come. Mistress told Lana to stand up. On quaking legs, she stood in front of the rock as Mistress walked around her, making her skin burn without even touching her. While behind her, she stopped.

"Bend over and spread those cheeks for me."

Lana was afraid, and excited at the same time as she did as she was ordered. She didn't know what Mistress was going to do to her in so vulnerable a state.

"What a tight, beautiful little pussy and ass you have. You may stand up and take me to your home. Walk in front of me so that I may see that sexy ass wiggle, my beautiful slave."

Mistress gave her a resounding, stinging slap on her ass cheek that made her pussy instantly swell. Lana walked up the path to the deck as Mistress followed her-admiring her shapely ass the whole way. Lana opened the sliding glass doors into a spacious living area, and into the beginning of a whole new life. This was the most she had ever been turned on in her lifetime!

Published 
Written by subsquirter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments