Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ballet Teacher

"My body trembled with excitement as I felt her hands grab my butt."

22
5 Comments 5
30.8k Views 30.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
Hi all, my name is Katherine Jenkins and I've just recently turned sixteen. Until I turned sixteen my life had been pretty boring, unexciting. Each day rolled on slowly passing through to the next day which was just as boring as the day before.

But when I reached sixteen my life began to change for the better.

For my sixteenth birthday my parents got me professional ballet classes which I was so over the moon about because I'd wanted to take up ballet since I was little.

I remember my first ballet class. I sat amongst a small group of girls my age on the wooden floor in the ballet room with a wide glass mirror against the wall with the ballet bar against it.

We were waiting patiently for our ballet teacher, Ms Young to arrive. Apparently, she was the star of the ballet production of Swan Lake at the Royal Albert Hall in London.

The door opened and we all looked up.

I gasped and my eyes widened in awe as a vision of exotic beauty walked in. She was tall, slender in a black tight fitting leotard and black tights. Her hair was jet black and scraped back tightly in a bun, her eyes were hazel brown, and she had olive skin. I watched as she put her bad and coat down on the chair and she came towards us a smile.

"Hello, I'm Ms Young your ballet teacher. I will teach you the basics of ballet first of all and then as we go further into immediate level I will teach you stuff more complicated. Now, I would like you all to introduce yourself but we havent got much time as I was a bit late I do apologise," she said in a Kentish accent. Her eyes rested on me and I felt my heart start to pound and felt an odd feeling of awakening in my groin area which I didnt know why. Her red pouty lips spread out into a beautiful smile. "What's your name?"

"Katherine Jenkins," I said, nervously.

"Come out to the front, please," she said firmly.

I stepped out and walked to the front. I watched as the young and beautiful teacher looked me over.

"Do you know any positions?"

"Only plie, Mam."

"Stand by the bar. Everyone else do the same and let's start the class."

For the next few weeks Ms Young taught us the basics of ballet.

"That was wonderful class," she clasped her hands together excitedly. "Next class we'll do something a bit more complicated.

There was a few groans as all the girls started to gather up their stuff and leave.

I was about to leave as well when Ms Young called me back.

"Katherine, can I have a quick word?"

Once all the girls had left Ms Young leaned against the piano staring at me.

"What is it, Ms Young?"

"I've been noticing the way you've been watching me, Miss Jenkins. You like me, don't you?"

The very thought of hearing it from her lips terrified me. I began shaking my head.

"Are you saying I don't arouse you?" Ms Young asked.

"I have to go!" I said and rushed for the door but she was too quick and pinned me up against the wall.

TomiGrein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TomiGrein

Her breath was on my face and we stared at each other. "Let me go!" I tried to resist her seductive gaze but I felt myself giving in. "What do you want?"

"I think you ought to know by now what I want," she replied. Her right hand gently touched my cheek and ran down my neck to my heaving chest. Her eyes glanced down and watched as her hand went down upon my right breast and squeezed it.

I gasped. "I'm not a lesbian!" I cried out.

"Really? So why are you so hot down there then?"

I hadn't realized I was burning hot with excitement down there until she'd said. Now I felt that odd feeling again in private area. Was I getting sexually aroused by my teacher? I gasped again when I felt Ms Young's left hand go up and underneath my pink ballet dress and rubbed up against my pussy.

Ms Young grinned up at me and kissed me hard on the lips. I resisted at first but then kissed her back. "Not a lesbian, hey? For someone who isn't a lesbian is sure is wet." Her hand slipped in my panties and a finger went up my cunt making me cry out in pain and pleasure as I was still a virgin. "Are you a virgin?"

I nodded.

She grinned, "Don't worry honey, I'll be very gentle," she said. She went to her bag and pulled out a red strap-on dildo. She locked the door and then stripped off her clothes and took off mine. "Don't worry," she assured me. "It looks scary but it isn't really. You want me, don't you?"

I stared in excitement at her gorgeous naked body standing in front of me. Was this some wonderful dream that I was surely going to wake up from. My eyes widened and felt myself getting wetter down below as she shook out her hair.

Long tresses of black tumbled over her shoulders.

Ms Young strapped the dildo onto her waist before taking me by the arms and pushed me against the bar so I was leaning over on my front. She lifted the skirt of my dress up and pulled down my panties and pulled my legs apart so my bare behind was fully exposed in the air.

I felt a bit embarrassed but before I could stop things going any further, she inserted gently her finger to massage my vagina before putting in the dildo. Was I ready? My body was ready as it dripped onto her hand.

She pulled her finger away and then inserted the dildo making me gasp and I cried out. Ms Young slowly, as she had promised, moved back and forth slowly for me. Her hands gripped my waist as she took me from behind.

The pain disappeared and I was now crying out in pleasure as I groaned and moaned until I cried out as I orgasmed. I watched myself quiver all over in ecstasy in the mirror.

Ms Young came and she collapsed on top of me breathing heavily.

I was no longer a virgin I couldn't believe it. I felt so happy.

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments