Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Coach Holiday

"Two unattached lesbians meet for the first time and sparks fly."

7
4 Comments 4
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Hi. This is my first attempt at a lesbian story and as I like my stories on any subject to be believable as well as enjoyable to both the reader and myself, I would be grateful if one or more of you gorgeous girls that know about such things would please let me know by comment or maybe private message if you think that the story is anything like authentic. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you."

Karen Lister was a sixty-year-old lesbian who, a few months previously, had suffered the break up of a long term relationship. In the time that followed she had quite a lot of lesbian sex but did not meet anyone that she felt that she wanted to have a serious relationship with.

As part of her recovery from the end of the relationship, she had booked herself on a six-day/five-night coach holiday in Scotland.
She was onboard the coach and she had a window seat but she knew that the coach was fully booked so there would be someone sitting in the seat next to her.

The coach arrived at the last pick up point with six seats still vacant with two sets of two plus one other odd seat apart from the seat next to Karen. There were, not surprisingly, six people waiting to board the coach with four of them comprising of obvious male and female couples plus an elderly gentleman plus a woman of about Karen's age.

Karen knew which of those last two she hoped had the seat next to her and her heart skipped a beat when the gentleman sat down at the other vacant single seat. The woman coming down the centre aisle towards Karen was very curvy and possibly slightly overweight, just like Karen liked them, although she was quite likely straight.

As it happened the woman, Louise Mitchell, aged fifty-seven, was not straight and she too had not long finished a relationship. The coach trip was going to be fun for both women but first, they had to go about establishing their sexual preferences.

When Louise first set eyes on Karen she felt a thrill shoot through her body but like Karen, she had to assume that her fellow passenger was straight.

The two women exchanged pleasantries about the weather and whether they had been to Scotland before, etcetera and settled down for the next part of the journey. There was not much talking done although their knees touched a couple of times.

At the first comfort stop, they both said that they would have a coffee and they sat down at a table for two.

"Left your husband at home have you?" asked Louise although she had already noticed that Karen was not wearing a ring.

"No, not got one of those. Never have had... you left your's at home?"

"No, same with me... never married."

Both women suddenly became slightly more interested in their new companion but as they were going to spending quite a bit of time together neither could really ask the other outright, "Are you gay?" because it could be embarrassing if one or other of them was not.

"Got someone at home though, have you?" asked Louise who ran her tongue over her lips.

"Did have but not now."

"Me neither, you and me seem to have quite a lot in common but I am wondering just how much," said Louise.

Rather than speaking, Karen stretched her leg under the table and ran it against Louise's calf whilst keeping her eyes on Louise to try to asses the reaction.

"Mmmm," said Louise. "I think we have a hell of a lot in common."

"So do I... was she a long time girlfriend?"

"Six years, yours?"

"Longer... I think you and I are really going to enjoy this holiday."

It was now time to get back on the coach and Louise, who followed Karen on, took a long look at her new friend's buttocks in her trousers.

There was more chat between them now and their legs were in almost constant contact but both were struggling with their sexual arousal in view of the long time that they still had to travel.

At the next stop, they talked about their previous girlfriends and their respective break up's.

They eventually arrived at the hotel and as it turned out their rooms were only four doors apart. There was not too long until the evening meal so both women went to their respective rooms to wash and change.

For the meal, they got a table for two and were mostly oblivious to what was going on around them as they only had eyes and thoughts for each other. After the meal and coffee, Louise said, "Shall we go to the bar for a drink?"

TastyMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TastyMia

"I have a better idea, let's take a drink back to my room," replied Karen.

That was indeed a better idea. So the two about to be lovers were in Karen's room and locked in a long sensuous kiss.
Hands were on breasts and buttocks and soon both women's outer clothing was removed and they were both down to their bra and knickers. Karen moved behind Louise and undid her bra and fondled her naked breasts as she kissed the back of her neck. Louise put a hand behind both of them onto Karen's right buttock.

Karen lowered Louise's knickers to bare her glorious large round arse and she kissed each mound before moving back around to the front where Louise undid Karen's bra and the two sets of tits danced together. Karen's knickers were soon off and the two naked women crashed onto the bed.

There was much kissing and caressing and fingering of wet cunts before they got in the sixty-nine position and licked each other to orgasm. There were a few more orgasms that night before, at about five in the morning, Louise went to her own room.

The next day on the coach the scenery was wonderful but the scenery that the two new lovers were thinking of was the other's cunts and tits and arses. They touched at every opportunity but had to be mindful of other people seeing. Karen did manage to run her hand over Louse's bent over arse in a shop once though.

They got back to the hotel about ninety minutes before the evening meal and more than thirty minutes of that was spent by the two of them in Louise's room relieving the sexual frustrations of the day. They again made love after the meal but as they had not slept much the night before they went to their own rooms afterwards but neither slept.

The third day and early evening was a repeat of the previous day but they had resolved to spend the night together.

Karen got great amusement and pleasure by bringing Louise to a shuddering orgasm just by licking her arse crack and anus and said, "Christ, you enjoyed that, didn't you, Lou?"

"Yes, it was fucking amazing. I love having my arse crack licked."

Louise went back to her own room about two hours before they were due to get up for breakfast.

On the fourth night, Karen was stroking Louise's buttocks and said, "I wish that I had got my cane with me."

"Cane? You have got a cane?"

"Yeah, do you like being caned?"

"Dunno, my headmistress gave me four strokes when I was seventeen. It stung like fuck but a couple of hours later I was so turned on that I had to bring myself off. Do you like being caned?"

"Yes, I sometimes like to have cane marks on my bum."

"Well, when we get home... We are going to get together, aren't we?" said Louise.

Their homes were about forty miles apart but it seemed inevitable that they would continue what they had started.

"I think so, seems more than a holiday romance to me," said Karen.

"Yeah, I think that I am falling in love with you, Ms Lister."

Fifth day and night were as previous but they had to be up early on the sixth morning for the homeward journey.

They eventually reached Louise's drop off point and they just parted with a shake of the hand and a, "Nice to have met you.," But only they knew that the next day Louise was to be driving to Karen's house for a weekend of sex in which the cane and probably Karen's strapon would be put to use.

It had been a holiday romance that could well develop into something much more.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments