Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fight

"The one that ends it"

30
19 Comments 19
10.9k Views 10.9k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Competition Entry: Pure Filth

She walks through the door with attitude written all over her face. ‘Fuck,’ I think, letting out an unimpressed sigh and go back to drinking and watching the game. I’m tipsy, I had a bad day and don’t need her shit tonight. That seems to be all I ever get from her anymore.

I look over and she stumbles, trying to kick off her heels. “I was working late,“ she says, rolling her eyes.

I barely get out, “Yea sure,” before she snaps at me.

“What's your problem?” 

If she's itching for a fight tonight she just might get it. 

“I don’t have a problem,“ I mumble and turn my attention back to the TV. 

She heads toward my bedroom and yells back that she’s just going to change. 

Her phone beeps several times, and then I hear it, “What the fuck?” 

‘Shit my laptop is still open,’ I think, standing up, feeling a moment of panic before I hear her phone beep again and head towards it, but she comes stomping down the hall before I can reach it.

“You're getting off to some random on the fucking internet!” she yells, walking to the living room.

I freeze and look at her. “I have no idea what you're talking about.” 

“You know damn well. You leave that shit open for me to see like you want to get caught.” 

“You know I write. Is it a crime to help other people edit their stories?” I take a breath, trying to keep myself from snapping. 

She crosses her arms over her chest. “No. Fucking them after, that’s the problem.”

‘Fuck it,’ I think to myself. 

Her eyebrow raises and head cocks to the side. “What, her big bad wolf has nothing to say?”  she says, her tone mocking. 

“Well, isn't it fucking sad that some random’s words on a page can get me off and you can't.” 

I ducked just in time as the candle holder smashed against the wall behind me. I can feel the shrapnel ping the back of my neck and shoulder. 

“You crazy fucking bitch, you can’t just come in here and...“ This time I’m not as lucky as the stupid nic nac smacks into my shoulder. “FUCK! It's not cheating if I didn't touch them!” 

“Is that how you're going to spin it? You love the fucking attention from those sad housewives that get off to that filth you call stories.“ 

“And look who's talking,” I respond with a sneer. 

“Excuse me,” she snaps back. 

“Yea, you heard me. Who is it this time?”

“Fuck you, that was the past I told you I wou…”

“Wouldn't what? Huh? Who are you texting late at night? Suzy? Suzy my ass.” I glance at her phone on the bartop.

“I told you…” It goes off again and we both look at it. My eyebrow raises giving her a silent fuck you and we both go for it. I’m a lot closer and reach it first, quickly punching in her code.

“How do you know that?” She sounds worried and steps towards me as I back up. 

“You're not that good at hiding anything...” my voice trails off seeing that I’m right. I'm deeper in the hall and I raise my hand to keep her back as I start scrolling through all the messages. My heart sinks, but it's quickly replaced by anger. Looking in her eyes, I step towards her. “So many texts from the same number, let’s see what they have to say.”

“Baby, don't…” 

I freeze. “Don't what?” I look at her with pure disgust. 

“Just that one time, eh?” I turn the phone to show her the picture of her with a cock shoved down her throat. “What's this?” 

The look on her face clearly says she is pissed, but it’s mixed with the guilt of being caught. The same as my own 5 minutes ago. 

I keep flipping through pictures and messages for her to see, and then the phone rings. “Is this where you were going tonight?” 

I answer the phone. “Who is this?“ My tone sharp and clearly not amused. “I'm not your girl, and neither is mine, so fuck off.” I hang up without waiting for a response and throw the phone at the wall behind her. 

“My phon…” It crumbles on contact. “What the fuck is wrong with you? You better tame that so-called wolf.” 

“Excuse me?” Tilting my head a bit as I step forward.

“Oh yea.” She steps towards me the gap slowly closing, but the tension is building. Her tone is so sarcastic when she speaks again, “Your little stories,” she says making little air quotes. “You act so rough and tough like you could have any girl you wanted, yet we both know,” she makes a harsh sound almost like a laugh and continues “You are vanilla in the sac. You couldn’t please any of them in real life. Hell you can’t even please me. Why else would I cheat?“ 

“Fuck.“ The distance between us shortens.  “You,” I say standing up a little taller. “You couldn't handle that wolf.“ Changing my voice to a lovestruck teenager tone I mock her, “I want romance and to make love, not just fuck.” Pointing at the broken phone. “No, what you want is to just have some dick in your mouth. What are you even doing here? What the fuck am I, a phase? You having your fun?” 

“You're an asshole.“ In those three words she took one more step and smacked me so hard my head snapped to the left. “Maybe if you weren't so clueless you would have picked up the hints I've been dropping.” 

My head still to the left I ask, “What fucking hints?”

“Did you even open the box on the kitchen table, asshole?” 

“What box?” I ask, looking over to the kitchen table where a long box sits with a bow on it. She's now beside the table and throws the box, aiming for my head. 

“Happy anniversary baby,” she hisses with such malice behind those words. 

The look on my face says it all. I forgot. 

The broken phone somehow rings and the pang of guilt fades and I nod towards it, “And that's how you were going to spend it, by meeting up with that?” 

“If you couldn't show me that you could fuck like you do those fantasy bitches and bring out that so called wolf, I would have gotten a real fuck by a true animal between the sheets.” 

I'm raging at this point, but I rip open the box, never losing eye contact with her. Then I look down at what’s inside and so much hates fills me. I look up at her and she steps back.

I pull the feeldoe out of the box and walk up to her. “Is this what you want you fucking cunt?” I place my hand on her chest and push her against the wall. “Or is this the dirty cunt right here?” I say dropping the toy on the table and cupping her pussy, squeezing it, as my hand on her chest moves up to close around her neck. 

“You wouldn't know what to do with all of this.” She shoves me back hard enough for me to bump into the table.

I move forward again, pushing her back against the wall, removing that smug look off her face. I once again grip her pussy, squeezing harder. This time she moans as my hand moves back around her neck, my thumb tracing along her jaw. 

“Why don’t we just see about that.“ I let her go and wrap my fingers on each side of her blouse, ripping it open exposing her new lacy bra.

Listening to the buttons hit the floor I smirk, ”New bra for your boy toy?” 

She doesn't miss beat, and grabs at my favorite shirt by the few holes already in it and tears it open, but her nails dig to deep and almost cuts my skin leaving dark red marks along my stomach and across a breast. My shirt is now connected only by the collar and a few strands of string. Cold air hits my nipples and they harden. 

“At least he looks at me.“ 

“You want me to look at you?” I grab the top of her bra, ripping the flimsy material apart exposing one of her breasts and the part of another. 

She gives me a look that clearly says fuck off, slaps my hands away and pushes me aside saying, “Don’t you have one of your online sluts to fuck?“ 

“No, I got a real one right here.” I reach out and grab a handful of hair and pull her back getting right in her face. “Why don’t I fuck you instead?” 

She laughs mockingly, “Why don’t you make me?” 

“Maybe I will.“ Gripping her hair harder I pull her down, forcing her to drop to her knees while I untie my sweats and let them drop to the floor.

She grips at my boyshorts and rips them down to my ankles, leaving claw marks down my thighs. “And here I thought I couldn’t make you cum.“

“You better try your fucking best then, eh.“ 

She brings her head forward and slides her tongue along my slit, goosebumps cover most of my body and then I feel teeth.

Vasilisa_SKY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vasilisa_SKY

“Fucking bitch.” I pull her head back and she lets my lip pop from her mouth giving me a smirk. 

“Watch those teeth, slut.” She moans at my words. “Oh. You like that, you little slut?” 

She leans in and licks down pushing her tongue between my lips, only now realizing how wet I’m  getting from this. I push my hips toward her mouth, becoming more greedy. Her fingernails dig into my skin gripping the back of my thighs. 

I let out a groan as she circles my clit and my body tightens, feeling her teeth grazing across it, pushing on it. I grip her hair harder and push her face into my dripping puss.

Looking down at her, I grip it again holding her head in place as I grind my cunt along her lips coating my juices all over face, then go back to fucking that filthy little mouth. 

“Well now, that's an improvement.“ Watching her mascara starting to run, I fuck her mouth harder. Spreading my legs further, she darts her tongue inside, grinding my clit against her nose. I know I'm getting close but I won't tell her that. 

I pull her head back and she's gasps for a breath, then she grips my thighs harder digging her nails in. “Fuck,” I snap, as she wraps her lips around my clit and sucks hard almost pushing me off the edge. Holding the table to steady myself I close eyes, not noticing her reach over and grab the toy, but I feel it when she shoves the one end inside me.

I grip her hair hard pulling her back and listen to the pop as she releases my clit and I bring her to her feet. "You don't get the privilege of making me cum just yet, bitch."  Then I push her over the kitchen table so her ass is presented to me and grab hold of her leggings, ripping them down as I drop to my knees. 

"I see you're nice and wet; does that boy make you this wet?” I inhale her scent and run my tongue along her slit. She moans and pushes back into me wanting more. 

"Yea and I bet you can still taste him, bitch," she snarls back at me.  

I spit what I just tasted against her dirty cunt in disgust. “No, you've always tasted bitter,” I snap back, then I stand up and drive the toy deep inside her not giving her anytime to prepare.

“Fucking cunt,“ she moans as her forehead hits the table, gripping the edge as I start to drive the toy in and out. Reaching out I grab her blouse and bra pulling up, lifting her elbows, causing her to lose her grip, I slam harder into her as she pushes back into me. 

She presses her head back into the table but I pull up again her shoulders now coming back making her raise her head. “Look at you,“ I smack her ass hard the snap lingering in the air. “Practically drooling for it.“ I smack again before pushing her back down against the table. 

Her moans are getting louder, and I can tell that she wants to yell and fight but she’s also loving, needing, every bit of it. 

I can feel myself getting closer. Driving the toy as deep as it will go, I push down on her lower back with both hands trying to steady myself. My change hits a button that sends her over the edge and she knows I’m holding back so she wiggles her hips as her body starts to shake. I can’t hold back any longer, and my fingers slowly curl, gripping her shirt tightly into my fists as I cum.  

The moment my legs are steady I pull the toy out, leaving her empty, and a deep groan leaves her lips. I grab her arm and pull her off the table and back to her knees. “Clean it, slut.”  

She glares up at me and I push the toy against her lips, but she takes all of it, gagging herself as her nose pushes against my clit. 

Grabbing her hair, I pull her head back looking at her, then I turn and head towards the living room, ripping off the tattered shirt as I go. I pick up my beer and take a swig dripping some on my chin. Wiping it off I go to take another sip, turning expecting to see her still on her knees, but she's right behind me. 

She knocks the bottle from my hands and it smashes on the floor, shoving me back hard enough for the coffee table to hit the back of my knees, making me sit with a thump. “Who the fuck do you think you are? You think you’re the only one that knows how to fuck?” 

I look up almost confused, ready to yell, when she pushes me down onto the table and straddles my lap, positioning herself over the toy. I try and sit up but she once again pushes me down. “No. Now it’s my turn. Let me show you how it’s done.”  

She keeps one hand on my chest as she uses the other hand to spread her lips, sliding the toy slowly inside her. I crane my neck past her arm that’s holding me down to watch. “You think you can get this from the desperate housewives?“ she asks, wiggling herself all the way down rocking her hips forward. The suddenness of it makes me gasp.

She takes the toy nice and deep and I can feel her fingers keeping her spread, press against my warmth. They move, spreading us both, she pushes down so that her clit presses against mine. Her hips begin circling and her clit rolls around my throbbing nub, sending goosebumps across my skin.

She rests her hand just below my bellybutton and the other one squeezes my breast, pinching my nipple between two fingers. I try one more time to sit up but she digs her nails into my stomach, pushing me back down. I growl in protest, but I can’t help but like it. She’s grinding and rocking faster and I hear the squeak of the coffee table over our moans. 

My hands dig into her thighs as she rides the toy, but not only riding it, controlling it and the situation. The way her hips roll, it pushes the toy over that one spot. She knows that she hit it because she moves and grinds down harder; our clits mashing together; our juices dripping down on the table. 

Leaning down, she takes my other nipple between her lips and sucks at first, then again with the teeth, only this time she bites down so hard it feels like she could pierce it. “Fucking bitch!“ I snap, forcing myself up a little higher to grab at her hair, only to have my hand batted away and forced back on the coffee table. 

She sits up and lets her hair dangle in her face; her blouse and bra dangling on her arms. My body starts to tense and she sees it, quickening her pace, never letting up. The table starts to move back and forth. Her moans grow louder as she reaches another orgasm and her fingers dig in, clawing down between my breasts, the other pushes her hair back. 

She pushes down one more time and a loud crack fills the room as the table collapses underneath us. We land and the toy presses against that spot and I cum hard while trying to catch the breath that was just knocked from my lungs. She’s looking down at me with a smug look on her face. 

I inhale deeply and then sit up quickly, wrapping my one arm around her waist, using the other brace myself. I spin her so her back is half leaning against the couch. She’s caught by surprise and I lean down, biting her shoulder. 

I try to grind against her but feel the toy slipping from both of us, causing me to growl in frustration. “What, am I going to see that wolf now?” 

“Damn right you are.” Sitting up just a little, I pull the toy out and drop it beside us. 

I grab one of her legs and make her spread wider, grinding my puss against her dripping cunt. My other hand slides up and around her neck, making her look up at me as the anger between us hits its peak. I growl again, but there are no more words between us. She seems to understand and holds her other leg up, giving herself to me. 

The look on her face tells me shes ready to cum again and I get a glimpse of the girl I once craved, but I knew in that moment it was over. I slide my hand from her throat to the side of her head and drop her leg, snaking my arm under hers and pressing my fingers onto her shoulder.  We end up flat on the floor and I press my forehead against hers. I feel her nails digging into my back and the other hand gripping my ass urging me on.

Our bodies tense as we cum and I kiss her for the first time tonight. I can feel the anger fading from deep down inside me. The room suddenly feels cold and I push myself off her, leaning against the couch. 

I’m feeling sober, but not only from the booze. It’s the venom, the guilt, all of it is gone. Running my fingers through my hair I survey the damage around us.  

She sits up and wraps her arms around her legs. “What now?“ her voice is so soft; not the woman who walked through my door an hour ago. 

I can’t even look at her. Standing up, I start to feel every bruise and bite mark tingle as my body wakes from being numb for the last hour. Without looking back, I shrug and walk to the bathroom. “Leave your key,”  I mumble, and close the door. 

 

 

Published 
Written by AylaJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments