Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Grand Tour

"Will Arya's Fantasy Come True?"

3
2 Comments 2
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
There she stood, as radiant as ever. From across the room I could see the sunlight shining through the window and glistening off each strand of Rebel's golden hair. Does she even know I exist? Does she know of the thoughts that run through my head when she turns and smiles? She turns to look my direction, quickly I glance the other way.
Did she see me? Oh my, she's coming towards me.. I gasp to catch my breath as each step closer she takes, my heart quickens. She takes a seat next to me, my leg quivers as she places her hand along my thigh, my insides start to shake, I can feel the wetness slowly coming from within.

"I saw you watching me and I wanted to say, I've been watching you as well."

Did my ears just lie to me? Did she, this most beautiful goddess, say that she has been watching me too?

"Arya, did you hear me? I said, I want to get to know you better."

As Rebel spoke to me it was all I could do to not grasp her by the back of her head and pull her into me. I focused on her lips as I watched those two pink glossy lines make out the words that she was saying. I had to have her, I needed her to be mine.

"Rebel, I need to ask you something..."

"Yes, Arya"

"Will you allow me to take you home and make love to you?"

She was silent at first, I thought I'd blown it, damn me and my straight forward attitude.

"Yes," she whispered.

At first, I didn't hear her. "Did you just say yes Rebel?" She nodded her head to agree with me. Was I dreaming?! Did the girl I have fawned over for the last year just say she'd be mine? I couldn't believe it, my biggest dream was finally coming true.

As I stood to leave, she grasped my hand and followed me. My body, led the way as my mind was still in a shocked state. I walked, with her in tow, back to my apartment. At the top of the three flights of stairs to my home, she stopped me.

My heart stopped, I knew it was to good to be true, I feared she would bail. I turned around to face her, she leaned in closer, and firmly placed her hands upon my hips. "Before we go in, I want you to know something Arya, I want you to know that you'll be my first."

Her first?! I thought to myself, this would be a lot of pressure; but, I knew I could handle it. I unlocked the door and led her inside. Closing the door behind her, I locked it so that no one could interrupt our evening. In order to make things more comfortable, I offered her a glass of wine and a tour of my apartment.

At the end of the tour, we reached my bedroom, I slowly led her in and sat down on the bed. To my surprise, she straddled herself across my lap and began to kiss me passionately. As we kissed I slowly unzipped the front of her shirt and let it fall to the ground beneath her.

After her shirt was removed, I ran my hands up her back, applying gentle pressure and rubbing it as I went. I gently un-clipped her bra and slid the straps down her arms. Her luscious breasts were now pressed up against me. To my surprise, she removed my shirt and bra as well so that our breasts were smooshed against each other.

I began to leave a trail of tiny kisses from her lips to her breasts, encircling her nipple, I began to twirl the tip of my tongue around them.

VivianSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianSoto

At this time, the wetness within was so great, I thought I was going to loose it right then and there.

I gently sucked on her left nipple as I felt her tighten her hold on me, I heard a slight moan come from within her. She was enjoying this. The girl of my dreams was enjoying that I was pleasuring her.

While sucking her left nipple, I slowly began to massage the right with my hand. Her moaning became louder and she begged for me to suck harder. I ran my hands down to her waist and slipped off her jeans with little effort. To my surprise, she was not wearing panties. I pushed my jeans off next and slid further up the bed, pulling her on top of me as I went.

We laid there making out for what seemed like hours, as I did not want to push her to far, to fast. My hands massaged the beautiful round cheeks that belonged to her bottom. Squeezing and caressing gently but firmly. "Rebel, I want to take you all the way, are you ready?"

She looked at me and smiled, "I thought you'd never ask."

I rolled her over and climbed on top of her body, straddling her. I started at her neck and began leaving little kisses along the entire length of her body. As I neared her cunt, I felt her tighten and moan in pleasure. I slowly gave her peckish kisses along the length of her inner thighs, teasing her cunt and making her squirm. She begged me to quit teasing her.

So I gave in.

I kissed her clit, and swirled it in my mouth with my tongue. I trailed my tongue slowly to her open, quivering hole. I ran my tongue in a circular motion slightly inside her hole; she grabbed my hair and began to pull gently. Knowing she was enjoying herself I asked her to reach into the top dresser drawer of my nightstand. Inside, she found a tiny vibrator.

Handing me the vibrator, I turned it on and placed it inside her sopping wet cunt. She squealed. While the vibrator was inside her, I began to suck her clit again. By this time she was so overwhelmed with pleasure she began to squeal loudly. I sucked harder and faster knowing she was about to climax.

She screamed, her aching cunt pushed the vibrator out and I lapped up her glorious, sweet, juices. Knowing the sexual agony she was in, I decided to have some more fun. In my drawer was a long, curved duel headed vibrator. I placed one side deep inside her, and the other inside myself.

Climbing on top of her I began to thrust my hips into her. She grabbed me and pulled me down, kissing me, to stifle our screams, as both of our cunts were being stimulated sexually from the soft thrusts of each other cumming on our respective ends of the vibrator.

After we had both had enough and couldn't take it anymore, I removed the vibrator from us both and put it off. We laid there talking and kissing until the night took over and we both fell asleep.

Published 
Written by fantasyfictionauthor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments