Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Highest Bidder

"Simone gets more than she bargained for when she auctions off her virginity"

13
3 Comments 3
18.3k Views 18.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks


“Two point six million dollars!” thought Simone as she waited at the airport terminal, sipping a green tea Frappuccino. “Two point six MILLION dollars!” She knew that these virginity auction sites could fetch a girl a pretty penny, but she had never imagined so much. Though it was quite a shock, it was a welcome one. Not only was she going to buy back her mom’s house at the courthouse steps, she could buy her own place and still have a fortune left over. Things were going to turn around. She just had no idea in what way.

She looked down at the time on her phone.

“Three twenty-six. Time to get going.”

She got up from the table and headed to baggage claim. Before she could get to the conveyor, she saw a pretty, around late twenties, woman in a chauffer’s uniform holding a placard, which read 'Simone Greene.'

“That’s me,” she said, extending her hand to greet her.

“I’m Beatrice, but you can call me Bea,” said the woman, taking her hand. “Your luggage is already in the car.”

On the ride to the buyer’s house, Simone sat silently in the back. She had recently turned 18 and graduated from high school. She stood at around 5’3”. Her strawberry-blond hair was done in a pixie cut. She was slender with an ass that she thought a bit too big. Her breasts were a perky cupcake-like b-cup. Her parents had been missionaries in the Philippines when she was very young. That ended when her dad was killed in a boating accident. The life insurance was able to buy a decent house and supplement their living when her mom found a job as a receptionist. But in more recent years, her health declined and she had to quit working, so the money started to dwindle. That’s when Simone got desperate and began to consider more drastic solutions.

Her friend Chrissy told her of sites to auction off your virginity. Simone was skeptical at first. But when she saw the final bids these girls were getting, she was sold. Her mom had always told her that her virginity was precious and a gift meant only for her husband on their wedding night. With the situation being so desperate, her future love was just going to have to understand.

 The tinted divider slid down.

“We’re here!” said Bea. She opened the door to let Simone out. “Let me grab your bags.”

They walked from the parking garage to the elevator. They entered a quite posh lobby, then walked across it to another elevator. They waited until the bell rang. They entered and Bea pushed the button for the twentieth floor, the top.

“Bobby also has the entire rooftop with a pool and Jacuzzi,” said Bea.” The entire floor is one private penthouse.”

“Impressive,” Simone said. The guy who won the auction was named Bobby Vasquez. That’s all she knew. And that he must have been loaded.

The bell rang and the door opened to a foyer. They stepped out and Bea pulled out a card, scanned it at the only door. The door clicked open.

Two young women dressed in French maid uniforms greeted them. Both were very pretty. Mia was a seventeen year-old Filipina. Paola was a nineteen year-old Costa Rican.

“This is Simone Greene," said Bea. "She is our guest of honor tonight. Let her mingle with the rest of the guests.”

 Simone noticed that all the party-goers were very attractive ladies. Bobby must be quite the playboy, she thought. Karla was a thirty-two year-old brunette. Annie was a twenty-nine year-old redhead. Matilda was a twenty year-old brunette. Gretchen, a twenty-one year-old blonde. Candy, a thirty-five year-old with light brown hair. Giselle, a thirty-nine year-old French brunette. Maria, a twenty-five year-old from Mexico. Lolly, a twenty-six year-old from Jamaica. Last, Sandra, a forty-three year-old from Colombia.

Simone went around introducing herself to the party guests. She tried to find out as much as she could about the mysterious Bobby Vasquez. But the only responses she got were, “Wait and see,” or, “In due time.”

As she was talking to Lolly, Mia tapped her on the shoulder.

“Bobby will be here soon. We have to get you ready.”

Mia and Paola escorted her into a very large bathroom. They commenced to strip her completely naked.

“Now lay back on the bench,” Mia said. “We have to shave you. Bobby wants you completely smooth down there.”

Nervously, she complied. She had always kept her pubic hair short down there for comfort reasons. But she had never shaved completely bald. But if this was what Mr Vasquez wanted, she was willing to comply.

Mia went over to Simone’s side and gently spread her legs. Paola started dabbing shaving cream on her crotch and pulled out a straight razor. She started shaving until her mound was as smooth as a baby’s bottom. She wiped the cream off, Then gave her some white lace panties and a thin white shirt to put on, which she did.

“OK. It’s time,” said Paola.

The two maids led her out onto the rooftop terrace and onto a large futon. There were six other futons arranged around it. It was a clear, starry night. All the other guests started to come out and sit down. Everyone was quiet. Were they going to do it here, in front of everyone? It all seemed strange.

Then a woman stepped from behind Simone. Simone didn’t recognize the woman from any of the ones from the party. She stood about five foot ten. Light brown skin, brown eyes, and wavy dark brown hair that went a bit past her shoulders. She had a pretty face and a curvaceous figure hidden under a small black party dress.

“Hello, my dear. You must be Simone. I’m here to claim my prize.”

“I’m sorry. I don’t understand. When is Mr. Vasquez to show up?” replied Simone.

“Oh. You really don’t understand. There is no Mr. Vasquez. Let me introduce myself. My name is Roberta Vasquez. But everyone just calls me Bobbie. It’s truly a pleasure to make your acquaintance. You and I are going to have so much fun tonight!”

“Oh, no. You’ve made a terrible mistake. I was on auction for a man to take my virginity. I can’t do this. I’m not a lesbian.”

“Oh, no” said Bobbie, “YOU’VE made a terrible mistake. You didn’t specify in the terms of the auction that it was only open to men. You’re here. All the arrangements were made. Your money’s in escrow. Now it’s time to hold up your end of the deal.”

Roberta “ Bobbie” Vasquez was a buxom, voluptuous forty-seven year old Colombian bombshell of a woman. She was very wealthy as a result of her father’s business enterprises. Also a strict lesbian, she used her wealth to indulge her depraved sexual appetites.

“Okay, that’s it!” said Simone. “The deal’s off! I can’t do this! I won’t do this! You can have your money back. You knew what you were doing and that it was deceptive. I won’t have it! I don’t have to go through with this!”

What a gift from Heaven, thought Bobbie. Such a feisty girl. The most defiant ones ALWAYS ended up being the most voracious, cunt-hungry rug-munchers. She would end up tasting every pussy on that rooftop terrace before the crack of dawn. But first she must be broken.

“No, my pet,” quipped Bobbie, "I suppose that you don’t. But see that brunette there and that redhead there? They’re Karla and Annie. Two virgin conquests of mine that I put through law school. They became my two finest attorneys. If you don’t hold up your side of the bargain, they’ll eat you alive in court. And since your state is a loser-pays state, you’ll spend three lifetimes paying the legal bill. Now what’s it going to be?”

That really wasn’t entirely true. The part about the loser- pays state was a total fabrication. But Bobbie was counting on the young girl’s gullibility to bluff her way into sitting on that pretty face.

“Oh, no! Please, ma’am! You can’t,” she started crying.

“Yes, I can and will,” said Bobbie. “Come on. Trust me. It’s not that bad. You may even like it. If you want to avoid nothing but misery for the rest of your life, you will do what I say.”

Simone kept crying. Bobbie gave a head nod signal to the rest of the girls. They all started slipping out of their clothes, and Bobbie did the same.

RitaMay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RitaMay

As soon as she was naked, she started to pull at a reluctant Simone’s shirt. As soon as she got the shirt off, she started to tug at Simone’s panties. She kept wimpering. “Please, no!” But Bobbie wasn’t having it. She paid a lot of money for that prize, and she was not only going to take it, but savor it as well.

“Mia, Paola, Bea. I think I need your assistance” Bobbie said. She gave several signals, and Bea unfolded the futon flat. Mia and Paola each grabbed one of a still crying Simone’s legs and held them open. Bobbie placed herself between them, laying above her. She then moved in for a kiss. Soft and gentle, as she rubbed her left hand all over Simone’s young body. Exploring her breast, her hips and her ass, she could feel Simone’s lips relax a bit. She had stopped wimpering, and could start to feel Simone’s tongue start to dance with her own. She was starting to give in!

Simone didn’t know what was coming over her. The kiss was not so bad. In fact, it was kind of nice. She was able to look around a bit. All the other girls had started to kiss and caress each other. She even noticed that several had their faces buried in other's crotches. She was also mesmerized by the heavy breathing and soft moans. She noticed a new, intoxicating aroma in the air. That, along with the caress she was experiencing at Bobbie’s hands was just too overwhelming to resist.

As Bobbie’s left hand held her steady on top of Simone, her right hand made its way down to that freshly shaven mound. My God, she was already wet! She easily slipped two fingers in and found the what she was probing for. Simone let out a short wimper as the seal was broken, but quickly resumed her heavings of pleasure. Bobbie went to take a nipple in her mouth. My God, it was so stiff! She kept fucking Simone with her index and middle fingers, while lightly rubbing her clit with her thumb. Simone started writhing and convulsing as she experienced the first orgasm in her entire life. Several more followed as cum started to flow from her pleasured cunt.

“Oh, my God!” panted Simone. “Yes! Yes! I’m yours. I want you so bad! I want to make you cum! I’ll do whatever you want!”

“Very well my pet,” said Bobbie. “I want you to kiss my cunt. Nibble on the mound. Lick the clit. Fuck the hole with your tongue. I’ll let you find your way around.”

Bobbie repositioned herself with her legs straddling Simone’s face, with her cunt over her lips, asshole right above her nose. She had a hairy cunt. Not unkempt, but well maintained and shaped. She was facing Simone’s feet. Simone started to kiss it lightly at first. But then she grabbed both of Bobbie’s ass cheeks and just started to grind that cunt hard against her face.

“Well, aren’t you so enthusiastic!” said Bobbie. ”And such a natural, like a fish to water. Oh,shit! This feels so good!” Bobbie found herself grinding hard against young Simone’s face. The first orgasm hit. Then the second. Then the third. Fourth. Fifth. Sixth. She rolled over and collapsed, leaving Simone with a face covered in her cum.

Simone sat up. She looked down at Bobbie and asked, “Is that it? I’m just getting started.” She started to give Bobbie soft kisses all over her body.

“Not at all, my dear,” Bobbie said. “I just need a little breather. I got to take your sweet virginity. Now let me watch you play with the others.”

Simone decided to do just that. What had come over her? Was it the smell of lust and sex in the air? She moved toward the other twelve women on the futons. Who did she want to taste first? Sometimes too many choices are worse than too few. She noticed that all the ladies had pubic hair. Not all a full bush, but all had some. Sandra, Lolly, Mia, Paola, Giselle and Maria had full bushes. Bea, Karla and Candy had landing strips. Matilda and Annie had triangles with the lips shaved clean. Even Gretchen had a blond patch, although very short. Why was she the only one with a completely bald cunt?

“Bobbie, all the others have hair. Why did I have to shave mine all off?” asked Simone.

“Good question, my dear Simone,” answered Bobbie. “You started out the night as a little girl. Pubic hair is for real women. Real women eat pussy. All my virgin conquests have to shave completely bald before the first time. It’s a matter of principle to me. You must earn your right to have pubic hair. A right you are earning right now.”

“Alright, then. I suppose I’ll continue with Bea. Lay back and let me continue to earn my payment,” Simone said.

Bea laid back on the futon with Mia on her right and Paola on her left. With her legs spread and up in the air, Simone started working her lips and tongue on that delicious cunt. All the while, the two maids each had one of Bea’s nipples in their mouths. She made Bea cum several times in her mouth. Simone could tell she had enough when Bea’s legs dropped from exhaustion.

“My turn,” said Paola. “But I want to be eaten from behind.”

As Paola assumed the doggy position on the futon, Simone put her mouth against her cunt, with her nose touching the Costa Rican hottie’s asshole. It was such a different, but feminine aroma. So heavenly and different, and it made her even wetter. She felt someone move under her. It was Bobbie sliding her face underneath her cunt. She started lapping, and it felt so good to Simone as she then ate Paola’s pussy from behind. Paola yelped as she came twice. Then Simone just couldn’t resist. She moved her tongue from Paola’s dripping cunt, to her tasty asshole. It turned her on so much to be tasting that ass, it made her cum much more intensely from Bobbie’s oral service.

“Who’s next?” asked Simone. Lolly didn’t even speak. She just shoved her hairy Jamaican cunt in Simone’s face and started grinding. She was wet and the cum started to flow in less than a minute. Then Lolly moved out of the way and made room for Giselle, then Karla, then Annie, then Matilda, then Gretchen, then Maria, then Candy, then Mia.

Bobbie then said, “Alright Simone. This is Sandra. She is from my native Colombia and my first virgin conquest. I want you to treat her really special.”

“Oh, don’t worry. I have something in mind,” Simone said. “This is just the warm-up.”

Simone started licking Sandra’s cunt with enthusiasm. It was so intense, Sandra came twice in under two minutes.

“Gretchen, get over here and lick Sandra’s clit. Annie, you get her left nipple. Matilda, her right.”

The girls took the positions where Simone ordered them. Simone herself then got down below the futon and stuck her tongue in Sandra’s asshole. She started writhing in so much pleasure that Bea, Lolly, Giselle and Paola had to come hold her down by her arms and legs. It finally got her. She started screaming at the top of her lungs and her cunt erupted in a river of cum.

Simone then grabbed little Mia from behind.

“I’m not done with you yet!” she cried as she shoved three fingers inside Mia’s already sopping hole. “You need a good finger-fucking.”

She commenced to fuck the little Filipina to orgasm. After fifteen minutes of fucking, Mia collapsed on the futon.

“Don’t think I forgot about you, Mami,” Simone said to Bobbie, shoving her tongue into her mouth. She got on top of Bobbie and started grinding her bald crotch against the older woman’s mound of hair. Within minutes, their juices were mixing with each other. Bobbie started crying tears of extreme pleasure. Simone finally collapsed, exhausted, on the futon. She instantly fell asleep.

When Simone came to, it was daylight. She had been carried inside by Giselle and Bea. The only ones in the living room were Bobbie, Karla and Annie. The latter of the girls handed Simone a contract and said sternly “Sign it.” Simone obliged and did as she was told. Annie and Karla took the contract and left the apartment.

“Every woman here last night has two things in common,” Bobbie said. “I took their virginities. They aren’t all my sexual conquests, nor all my virgin conquests. Just some. The other thing is that they’ve never had sex with a man, and never will. That was the contract you just signed. You just agreed never to have sex with a man. You’re legally obligated to be a lesbian forever.”

“You didn’t have to make me sign a contract to make that happen,” Simone said. “Thank you for opening my eyes. Last night was the best night of my life. I’m a lesbian now.” Simone bent down and gave Bobbie a long, drawn out kiss. “Let’s fuck!”

Published 
Written by marbleGuy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments