Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Night I met Mandy

"She smiles one of those bright smiles and asked if I was alone"

12
6 Comments 6
16.5k Views 16.5k
758 words 758 words
One night I decide to go out. Not sure where to go, I end up at a bar. I go inside, take a seat at the bar and order a drink. As I sit drinking my drink, I start thinking about how I am making a mistake going out on my own. I should have just waited until one of my so called friends had time to go out.

As I am preparing to leave, a cute chick sits two stools away and smiles one of those bright smiles and asks if I am alone. I shake my head yes, she moves closer and we start to talk. After a few hours of small talk I state I am going to leave. She stands and walks out with me. As we say our goodbyes she leans in and kisses me.

I have never kissed a girl but had always wanted to. She asks if I'm in a hurry to get home. I say 'no'. She smiles and tells me to get in my car and follow her.

We drive a few blocks to a cute little house. As we walk up to her place she grabs my hand and pulls me inside. Once we are inside she asks me to sit and gets us both a drink, then sits on the couch right next to me. As we are talking I keep taking in deep breaths. She smells so good, I'm not sure if it's her perfume or her hair. In mid sentence she stops talking and leans in, kissing me again. This time I move in closer as we are exploring each other's mouths. I start moaning, kissing a guy has never been this good.

She starts moving her hands up my top and starts to lift it over my head. As my shirt come off she looks down, seeing my huge breasts that are held up by a bra. She reaches behind me, undoing my bra, letting my breasts fall free.

She leans in, starting to suck on one of my breasts while rubbing the other. As my moaning increases she heads down, undoing my pants. With this I stand up and get fully undressed. As I finish, I help her take off her top. To my surprise she isn't wearing a bra.

LustFullTransXTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LustFullTransXTS

Oh, but she has the most perfect round breasts. I get down on my knees and remove her pants to find no panties. At this point I am so wet. I start kissing her thighs, she moves down to her knees and lays down on the floor, guiding me to join her. On my way down I go down to be between her legs. Oh the smell is wonderful, all I can do is start licking and sucking.

This being my first time, I am not sure I am doing it right, but she helps me by making suggestions of different moves and speeds. I start tasting her juices that are flowing and with her moaning and pulling my hair, I can't help but start to have my juices run down my leg.

She pushes my head hard against her, pumping my tongue as she slows down from her explosive moment. She pulls me up by my hair, kisses my cheek and says it's now my turn. She makes her way down, slow licking my right breast as she rubs my thigh. I am so wet, I cant believe there isn't a wet spot under me.

She starts kissing my stomach on her way down to my sweet spot. Once she makes her way there, she starts to nibble on my swollen lips. I never realized how great it would feel to have a woman go down on me instead of a man.

She knows all the right places to touch and nibble and lick. I start to explode on her face and try to silence my cries of joy. All I can think about is how I will never forget this night for the rest of my life.

As I calm from my heavenly trip she moves up next to me and says the more I do this the longer I can hold and enjoy myself before losing it. She smiles that sweet smile again and I know I have a new best friend.

After that night we met up for more girl fun and she showed me so many new tricks and toys, but that story is for another time.

This is my very first story I hope you liked it!


Published 
Written by silver08moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments