Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The No Entry Club, Chapter 9 - Nicole

"A bunch of women decide they've had enough of men..."

4
2 Comments 2
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"More stories with Stella and Himari - and friends - will be added soon."

We were all squashed into my kitchen once again. Mandy had brought a friend of hers who was also a neighbour of hers the other side, up the lane towards the farm. She was a distant neighbour of mine, too, and we knew each other only by sight, even if only when she drove past in her Mini. I'd never seen her with anyone, she must live alone.

Rover, the cat, had become used to people coming into the house every evening. She sat by the Aga, purring.

“Let me introduce my friend Nicole,” Mandy began. “She ...”

Nicole put her hand on Mandy who stopped talking.

“Let me do this, Mandy.”

The two of them bickered good-naturedly about which of them would do the introduction. Nicole won.

“I'm Nicole, I'm pleased to meet you all,” said Nicole as I filled the kettle and set out the mugs. “Mandy was telling me about your club this morning and she said I could come tonight. I suppose I'd better say something about myself. I work up the road at the farm. I do the accounts and office work and sometimes milk the cows too. I don't do boyfriends, I've always been a closet lesbian. If I had a partner, she would be female, except I don't.”

We all smiled, mentally reassessing ourselves as closet lesbians if we hadn't already done so.

The first thing you'd notice about Nicole would be her hair. Unkempt, frizzy with tight curls that sat high on her head. Then you'd notice her smile, a dazzling smile which wasn't in the least bit forced. Then you'd notice some nicely tanned skin on all the bits of her that you could see. Then you'd notice her large bust held in place by a bra underneath a short-sleeved white blouse knotted together at the front. Then you'd notice a pair of jeans leading down to some espadrilles.

We all murmured our hellos and each of us gave a very short introduction to ourselves, and I described how and why Himari and I had started the club.

“So, do I understand you all have lesbian sex with each other here, one at a time or all together?” she continued, looking around us all mischievously.

We all laughed. This was going to be fun.

“Yes, Nicole, thank you, that about sums it up in words of one syllable,” said Mandy, getting a word in edgeways at last and rolling her eyes at Nicole, then turning to us, continuing to roll her eyes.

“Sorry, did I say something wrong?” Nicole asked, knowing she hadn't really.

This was turning out to be the Mandy & Nicole Double Act.

“No, nothing wrong at all, except we hadn't actually realised that's what it is,” I explained. “I mean, I don't think any of us had said that's what we are doing in so many words.”

“I guess we're all lesbians now, even if we weren't before,” said Himari, more to herself than to anyone.

Everyone else mumbled their assent to this thought.

“Mandy said you all just take your clothes off and start,” Nicole continued, her smile still dazzling. “And sometimes, you start with your clothes still on! You feel up everybody in sight, then you finish up with more coffee in the nude. Shall I begin?”

I think I'm going to like Nicole. Having lesbian sex with six other women whilst simultaneously giggling like schoolgirls because of a comedy duo has a certain appeal. And I've never seen a group of people strip themselves naked so quickly in all my born days. Clothes were flying everywhere. Tops, skirts, jumpers, leggings, socks, knickers and bras were flying around like it was Opening Time at the Women's Clothing Seconds bin in the Boxing Day Sales. I suppose they all did the same as me. They start thinking about the evening's club meeting before breakfast and let it build up all day from there. Consequently, when everyone has arrived, we're ready!

As one, we all looked at Nicole, who was sitting there naked with her breasts hanging down her chest. They were longer and narrower than usual, with rounded ends just below the large button-shaped nipples. She saw us all looking at her, so she cradled each breast in her hands and raised them up a few inches so we could see better. Her large nipples sat on the ends of each breast like a plum on the side of the Christmas pudding. She offered a breast to me, I took it and held it in my hand. It was warm and weighty, and the nipple beckoned my fingers to it. I lightly stroked and squeezed it between my fingers. Charity, sitting on the other side of her, couldn't see what was happening, so Himari led her hand to Nicole's other breast. She did the same as me while Nicole looked down at her chest. Once again, Jennifer, Lindsey and Himari had started among themselves, so we all stood up (except Jennifer) and headed for our bedrooms. Charity, Mandy, and the new girl, Nicole, came with me to my bedroom.

Charity still had her hands all over Nicole's breasts.

“I'm blind, I have to see with my hands,” Charity explained, suiting her words to her actions, her face turned away from Nicole and the gaze from her heavily cataracted eyes constantly flicking to one side and back again, looking like they were watching moving traffic somewhere above my head. The other women simply reached out and played with their neighbour's interesting bits whilst still sitting around the table. Seven naked women fondling each other's breasts and pussies all in a circle with seven empty coffee cups in front of them was a novel sight in my kitchen, and one that I would gladly repeat.

However, the sitting down at the table idea soon began to show its limitations, so we all stood up with our current squeeze and set off for a bedroom. We filed busily out through the door into the corridor and each pair chose a room. Nicole looked pretty busy with Charity, guiding her with one hand and feeling her all over with the other two. She slowed down so Charity wouldn't fall over something or bump into my hall table. Mandy and I fell into each other's arms and held each other closely, moving our bodies against the other person's just a little to fully savour our nakedness and Mandy's luscious 40Es between my D's. Nicole caught sight of us enjoying ourselves even before getting to the bedroom and smiled even more.

LucyBelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyBelli

Earlier, I had put extra beds in all the bedrooms, so nobody had to queue for a bed or be a lesbian standing up. Nicole guided Charity to one of the beds, and Mandy and I headed for the other. The beds weren't that far apart, so we couldn't help hearing Nicole and Charity going at it on their bed only a couple of feet away. It encouraged Mandy and me to allow ourselves to make noises of appreciation for each other. The grunting and groaning gradually picked up from both groups. Mandy's dangling darlings were dancing in front of my face while I tried to suckle her nipples, and Charity was burying her face in Nicole's cleavage, holding her breasts to her face and licking everything in sight. Or not. (Nicole's breasts and Charity's face, I mean.)

Mandy was on all fours over me, and I helped her to move up me until her pussy was over my face as I lay on the bed. She lowered herself down onto me, and I breathed in her strong scent and began to taste her juice. Mandy lay there, sensations flowing through her veins. My saliva, and probably Mandy's fluids, trickled down from my mouth to the back of my neck. Suddenly, I felt hands on my legs, which are way lower than Mandy, so it couldn't be her. I heard Nicole guiding Charity as to where I am on the bed. Then I felt another pair of hands on my other leg, and some giggling. The hands began to play with my large clitoris which got larger quite quickly. I heard Nicole describing it to Charity. Then I felt a mouth envelop it and begin to suck. I opened my legs a little until they came up against some part of Charity or Nicole while a tongue pushed its way round my clitoris, suckling and squeezing it every which way. Charity's hands felt their way up my torso until they reached my breasts which were approximately level with Mandy's feet. There, they began to flick my nipples which were already quite hard and sensitive.

Mandy had her back or, to be more accurate, her bottom to everything, so she turned around and gave me more breasts over my face while she watched Charity and Nicole just underneath her eyes. I nuzzled into her gorgeous girls till I was quite overcome.

I wriggled up and let Nicole take my place so we could set to work on her. She lay on her back which her longer and narrower than normal breasts falling to each side. Charity felt her way to Nicole's pussy while Mandy and I admired one breast each. Nicole saw us looking at them.

“They're a bit droopy. I wish I had ones like yours,” she moaned.

“Well, I love them,” I said, helping myself to her large knobbly nipple and running my tongue over it.

“Me, too, Nicole,” Mandy agreed.

Nicole's hands rose up, one on each side, to me and Mandy, and cupped one hanging breast in each hand. My pussy felt all electric, and I felt another 'moment' coming any minute. Mandy must have felt much the same because she keeled over onto the other side of the bed and had a moment all of her own. However, Nicole's spare hand found something else to do, this time Charity's breast which had swum into view. Charity stopped what she was doing to Nicole and began playing with herself. I saw this and joined in, my fingers and Charity's finger sliding around each other in her own sticky vagina.

A short while later, Charity fell gently onto Mandy on the other side of the bed as a third moment came along. Mandy and Charity snuggled into each other like two spoons in the cutlery drawer.

That left Nicole and me still at it; she on her back and me on all fours over her, with Nicole's hands all over my miniature molehills. I slowly sank on top of her, and she guided me into the right position over her pussy by using my breasts as guidance, like Captain James T Kirk docking the Space Shuttle onto the Space Station. My enormous clitoris sank delicately onto her lips where it nestled for a moment before pressing itself between them with a satisfyingly warm sensation. Nicole seemed to have muscles where no other woman does. I distinctly felt her gripping my clit, squeezing and releasing me until she couldn't do it anymore, and I was too far gone to care either way. However, just before I boiled over again, I lay on my back with Nicole over me, her long breasts swinging against my cheeks, and in and out of my mouth and her vagina slipping around on mine. Nicole came suddenly, her upperwork falling down on top of me, and wriggled her way to a happy ending while I lay there enjoying her body on mine, and an orgasm spilling over me at last.

We lay there, Nicole on top of me, her slightly darker skin on my lighter skin, her frizzy hair on my mousy-brown hair until noises from the other rooms goaded us into getting up and me going to the kitchen to put the kettle on.

Around the kitchen table later, with our teas and coffees, we heard what Lindsey, Himari and Jennifer had been up to, amongst much hilarity. Apparently, three women can have sex in a wheelchair. At the same time.

Rover, the cat, just lay there wishing we wouldn't make so much noise.

Published 
Written by KalTurnerThomas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments