Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Only Woman for Me- Part Three

2
6 Comments 6
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

 

 

“Hey Susan, how are you?”

God just hearing her voice makes me wet. There is no way I can tell her we can’t see each other. I want her. I have to have her again. Oh fuck what are you doing?? I think to myself.

“Good uh… listen there is some I have to tell you.” I respond.

“Ok, what I am listening.” She tells me.

“Uh… see… now don’t get me wrong I can’t wait to see you. I have hardly stopped thinking about you since last night but see uh…. How do I put this uhm…see…. there is a slight complication.”

“A slight complication?” she asks me.

“I should’ve told you this last night but talking to you to be honest I kinda forgot for a moment. See Elaine I am living with someone right now. His name is Mike and he is a great guy, but I still would love to see you again.” I tell her holding my breath afraid of what she will say.

“Oh….I didn’t know that Susan. Maybe we shouldn’t see each other then. I don’t want to mess up your life.” She tells me.

“No it’s all good Elaine. I really want to see you, you don’t know how much.” I tell her trying not to sound as if I am pleading with her.

“Ok well of your sure then.” She replies.

“Yes I am sure.” I tell her.

“Looks like the shoe is on the other foot now. Funny how things change isn’t it?” She asks me.

“Yeah it is.” I tell her.

“I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you and remembering all the fun we had together. Do you remember that night in my kitchen?” she asks me with that laugh of hers that I love.

“Of course I do. Damn that was fun. I remember that night like it was yesterday.” I tell her with a sigh remembering that night.

 

 

See it wasn’t long after our little restroom adventure that I was over at her house. I will say there is one good thing about seeing a married woman and being a woman yourself you could hang out together and no one really thought anything of it. She had a 16 year old daughter and at the time her parents were living with her.

 

  I was over at her house early one evening. Her husband was still at work, her daughter was upstairs pacing on the phone as usual and her parents were in their bedroom watching TV.

“I need to start dinner come in the kitchen with me.” She told me.

“Ok, I’ll follow you anywhere as long as I can look at your ass.” I replied.

“Shut up and come with me.” She said with a grin.

I followed her into her kitchen. As she was getting the food out I couldn’t help but stare at her. I loved looking at her, the way she moved, the way smiled, everything about her. We never had enough time alone together where I could just watch her; just stare lovingly at her body without worrying someone might notice me looking at her in a way that was more than just friends.

She looked up and saw me staring, smiled at me and asked,

“What are you thinking?”

“Oh… I am visualizing how good you would look doing that naked.” I told her with a devilish grin.

“Well stop, you are looking at me like you could fuck me right here right now, it is making it hard for me to focus on what I am doing.” She said with a laugh.

“Mmm…. What a good idea.” I told her as I got up and walked over to her.

I walked up behind her and kissed her lightly on her neck, my hands running down her arms. Then my hands were on her stomach and up to her luscious breasts.

“Susan stop, what are you doing.” She replied grabbing my hands.

“Nothing more than what you did to me not so long ago remember.” I told her as a grabbed her breasts and began to play with her nipples through her shirt.

“Seriously you have got to stop.” She told me again as she tried to get away from me.

“I will stop just as soon as you cum for me Elaine. Isn’t that what you told me?” I responded as I went back to licking and lightly sucking on her neck.

  I continued to caress and rub her breasts feeling her nipples harden against my hands. I took one hand running it down her body, down her thigh. I pulled her skirt up and cupped her pussy in my hand squeezing it gently over and over. I could hear her moaning as I did this.

“You want this even more than me I think.” I whispered in her ear.

She grabbed at my arm and bucked against me trying to get away. I was having no part of that though as I pushed her panties aside and ran my fingers along her moist lips. I could feel her breath quicken as I continued playing with her pussy lips.

“Susan please… Stop what if someone comes in.” She said, her voice sounded very excited.

“They won’t.” I told her as I pulled her head back and kissed her.

I slid first one and then a second finger inside her wet pussy as I kissed her. She moaned into my mouth as I began rubbing her hard clit as well. God but I loved the way she sounds when she moans. My other hand continued to fondle her breast.

“Stop…Don’t … Susan….Please …. Stop…” she kept saying over and over again.

  She started moaning louder and louder as my fingers pushed in and out of her oh so wet pussy.

Lilulilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilulilee

My fingers were getting wetter as I continued to fuck her with my hand, my thumb rubbing her clit. I started licking and gently sucking on her neck, as always aware not to leave any marks on her for her husband to see.

When her hips started moving faster and harder against my hand I knew so was close. Her moans started to get loud so I covered her mouth as I whispered in her ear,

“That’s it cum for me, cum hard for me baby.”

And by the time I finished saying that she did, her delicious cum all over my fingers and hand. She turned around and we started to kiss when we heard her daughter come running down the stairs. We quickly parted and I was just sitting down at the table when her daughter walked in.

“Hey guys what’s for dinner?” she asked us.

“I don’t know, but whatever it is it will be finger....licking….. good...” I responded and with each word I licked Elaine’s cum off my fingers.

Elaine just nodded her head at me and told her daughter what was for dinner. When her daughter left the room Elaine walked up to me and grabbing me by the hair said,

“Have you lost your fucking mind? What if she had come in a moment or two earlier?”

“She didn’t. It is all ok nobody saw anything Elaine, shit calm down.” I told her.

“Oh I am calm, but you are going to regret doing that let me tell you.   Next time we are together I am going to beat your ass until you are begging me to forgive you.” She told me.

Just hearing her telling me that got me so wet. I couldn’t hide the grin that emerged on my face as I said,

“You promise?”

“Your incorrigible you know that don’t you?” She said as she nodded her head at me.

“You wouldn’t want me any other way and you know it Elaine.” I told her as I started licking my fingers again still tasting her cum.

“You better go home now before all my good sense goes out the window and I take you up to my bedroom and spank that ass of yours until you are screaming for mercy, never mind if my family hears you or not. Besides he is going to be home soon anyway.” She told me.

“Alright I am going.” I told her smiling as I gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

“Remember what I said Susan your ass is going to pay for what you did tonight, count on it.” She told me with a wicked grin on her face.

“I’ll be waiting with bated breath.” I told her.

I remember the smile faded off my face as I got in my car and headed home….. Alone, knowing she would be sleeping with her husband tonight instead of with me.

 

 

 

 

“Oh I still can’t believe you had the nerve to do that to me with my family in the house.” She tells me with a laugh.

“I couldn’t help it. I swear you drove me crazy whenever I was around you. God Elaine I can’t wait to see you.” I tell her.

“Me too, but more than that, I want to hear you moaning and begging me. Do you still like to be dominated? ” Elaine asks me.  

“I don’t play games like that with Mike. You were the only person I ever submitted to completely Elaine.” I tell her getting wet at the memories of the times she made me beg her and scream for her.

“Really? Mmm that is good to know. Now I want you to do something for me. I want to listen to you masturbate for me.” She tells me.

“I can’t do that what if Mike comes back inside and I am on the phone with you doing that?” I tell her although the thought of doing it is getting me wetter.

“I don’t care just do it. DO IT.” She tells me her voice becoming very commanding.

“I want you to put your fingers inside that wet pussy of yours right now. And don’t say you’re not wet I know you are.” She demands of me.

The subbie inside me, who I had almost forgot was there gladly, eagerly agrees and my hand slips down into my pants and starts rubbing my pussy lips. I can feel the moisture there. I begin fingering myself, pushing my fingers inside me. I work my fingers in and out of my pussy as I start to moan for her. My thumb begins to rub my clit and my moans get louder as I listen to Elaine talking to me, urging me on.                     

“That’s it Susan…. cum for me…. Come on my little bitch……cum for me NOW.”

When she tells me to cum my orgasm hits me and my body shakes as my hips arch forward pushing my fingers in deeper causing me to cry out,

“Oh god...oh yes…. Oh fuck Elaine.”

“Mmm I do love to hear you cum Susan.” She tells me.

“Now I want to hear you lick the cum off your fingers.” She tells me.

I take my fingers in my mouth and noisily lick them clean for her, moaning as I do so wishing it was her licking my fingers. When I am finished cleaning every drop off my hand I tell her,

“You can’t get here soon enough, you know?”

“I know believe me I know. “ She tells me with a sigh.

“Susan, hey babe can you come here a minute.” I hear Mike yelling for me from outside.

“I’ll be there in a minute.” I yell back to Mike.

“Listen I got to go Elaine…. I’ll call you later OK?” I ask her.

“Sure…. that’s fine.” She tells me but I can hear in her voice she doesn’t want me to go.

“I’m sorry. I will call you back as soon as I can I promise.” I tell her, knowing how she feels.

“I know you will. Bye.” She replies her voice giving away the fact that she is bummed that I had to go.

 

To Be Continued……

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Susan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments