Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The PTA Meeting

"A young housewife and her good friend Emma get up to some fun in an abandoned schoolroom"

4
1 Comment 1
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Christine took one last look in her compact mirror before pulling out of her driveway and heading for Envale District High School for the twice-a-semester PTA meeting. She had done her hair up the way her friend Emma said was most attractive on her, she had meticulously applied her makeup and put on her dress, and said a goodnight to the children and kissed her husband goodbye, not without a twinge of guilt, an hour before the meeting. She wore her pearls, passed down from her grandmother in Denmark, and she was sure to wear the dress whose color accented her soft brown eyes and whose material hugged her hips and breasts so tight as to nearly catch a scandal. Ordinarily, Christine wouldn't have gone to all this trouble for a simple PTA Meeting, but since her old friend Emma had recently joined the PTA with her son's arrival to High School, she had some plans for the small party after the meeting.

She arrived just before the meeting started, and the only chair left available was directly across the table from Emma. Her old friend smiled at her as Christine walked into the room and took her seat. The meeting itself had little substance, merely discussions of the upcoming football tournament, and what the newly elected President Eisenhower would be doing for American schools this term. Christine stole glances at Emma whenever she thought she could get away with it, delighting in her soft, curled blond hair and full red lips. She wondered if perhaps her friend had forgotten to cross her legs, as she often did during long conversations, exposing the pretty lace panties she usually wore. When the meeting was finally over, and the punch and cake laid out, she sought Emma out. She hadn't spoken to her since they had both left High School a little over a year and a half ago. Christine had been married first, and moved to Envale for her husband's job. After Emma married, her husband was transferred to the same company, and the couple moved just a few minutes away from Christine and her husband.

"Emma! It's so nice to see you!" Christine exclaimed. "You look so good, your hair is so perfectly done! And you were always such a good housekeeper, I'm sure your husband's a very happy man."

Emma blushed slightly as she always did when complimented. "You look very lovely yourself, Christine. And it's so good to see you, how have you been? It feels like High School was ages ago."

"It certainly feels like ages, Emma. I've been wonderful. I'm so happy you've moved here, I missed my best friend. Don't you remember all those sleepovers we used to have? It seems like we'd talked about just everything."

Emma's blush spread to her ears and neck, and she looked about her hastily. She recalled some of the discussions that she and Christine had had during some of their sleepovers. They spent hours comparing their bodies; breast size, the hair on their soft pussies, and even kissing techniques. Of course, it was harmless, they told themselves. Every girl played with her best friend when she was just learning about sex. After all, hadn't Christine just started going steady with David Briggs? There was no way either of them were doing anything wrong, as long as they saved 'it' for their husbands.

"I remember," she muttered

Christine saw the blush and knew that Emma got the hint. She decided to press a little further and see if Emma was still interested in a little experimentation.

"It's too bad I've got a husband now, or I'd invite you to stay the night again," she said with a small giggle.

AlicePark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicePark

Emma's eyes widened a bit, and she inhaled sharply. "Actually, I have to go home pretty soon and say goodnight to him. Would you walk me to my car?" Her friend nodded, a bit too enthusiastically. She was becoming visibly excited, and so Christine made the necessary excuses and proceeded out into the hall of the school, Emma trailing behind.

"Emma..." Christine began, reaching out a hand to caress her friend's soft, rounded face. "There's an unused classroom down the hall that was left unlocked. Would you like to go there?" Emma took a step closer and pecked Christine on the cheek.

"Yes, please," was the only reply.

They entered the dark classroom, which was far away from the gymnasium where the meeting was held. No prying eyes would find them there. Christine unbuttoned her own shirt, and then Emma's exposing both their sets of breasts to the moonlight filtering in from the windows. She kissed Emma's neck as she slid her hand up Emma's plump thighs to pull down her panties. She looked down and noticed they were pink silk, as she wore in high school, and stained with her friend's wetness. Emma whimpered a little, embarrassed to be so wet so soon. It was the same as during their sleepovers. All Christine had to do was brush her thigh and she would be horny and dripping all night.

"It's okay, Emma," Christine crooned softly, lowering her head to suck at a tit, pushing her tongue firmly and repeatedly against the erect nipple. "There's nothing to be ashamed of. Why don't you get up on that desk and I'll make you feel good?" Emma complied, lifting herself onto the large teacher's desk and spreading her legs. Christine fondled Emma's breasts, squeezing and rubbing the areolae, and pushed her own into Emma's face, forcing her to pleasure Christine's swollen nipples. Emma nipped one on an impulse, making Christine smack her thigh.

"No, no, dear. We mustn't play rough," she chided. "You wouldn't want me to leave now, would you?" Christine stepped back and, reaching behind her neck, unclasped her pearl necklace. "Why don't we try these on that pretty pussy? Open your legs"

Emma obliged, pulling up her skirt as she did so. Christine took the pearls and positioned the strand so that each half straddled her inner labia. She held them firmly against her friend and ran them along her friend's vagina, so that each pearl rubbed against Emma's swollen clit. Emma moaned, feeling the sensation ripple through her pussy. Christine kept it up, whispering dirty talk into her friend's ear, pressing her breasts into Emma's, biting and sucking her ear. When Emma began rolling her hips, Christine increased the pace.

"If only your husband could see you now,"sShe smiled "All laid out for me like a present, displaying yourself for me." When Emma came, Christine gave her another kiss, and removed the pearls, now covered in wetness. She wiped them clean on a handkerchief and helped her friend get dressed and cleaned up. She waved away Emma's offers to reciprocate, replying "It's all right dear. I don't need any now. Tell you what, why don't you come for coffee on Tuesday? We'll be much more comfortable in my home than on this desk."

Published 
Written by NeverScissor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments