Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pussy Ride

"Jessica lowered her black, lacy knickers down her legs to let her friend Bridget taste her"

18
4 Comments 4
16.3k Views 16.3k
838 words 838 words
Jessica Noakes and Bridget Fowler were the best of friends since high school and they were now in college having all the freedom in the world to do what they want and when they want without having to authorise it with their parents.

Jessica was tall, blonde, and blue- green eyes, with a terrific slender tanned figure whereas her Bridget was petite with flame red hair, blue eyed, with not much bust. Bridget was envious of Jessica because she seemed to attract more attention of men than she did with her quite big bust.

One night Bridget and Jessica decided to have a girly night in with a few beers. So they went to the shop and bought loads of beer. Within the next few hours, they were wasted. They were loud and singing and throwing their head backs with laughter about anything.

"I- I love you, Jessica," Bridget said, starting to slur her words. She wrapped her arms around her best friend's neck and gazed deeply into her eyes. She took the opportunity then and there and kissed her full on the lips.

Jessica pulled back in surprise and then leaned in and kissed her back.

Soon the girls had their arms around each other's neck each other passionately with hormones racing like the speed of light through their raging bodies. Their bodies stretched out on the bed in Jessica's room and Bridget was on top.

Bridget felt her body raging with excitement as it pressed against Jessica's. Her right hand slowly lowered down to her friend's halter neck top and undid the bow at the back and the straps came away revealing her friend's perfectly rounded, succulent breasts. Bridget stared lustfully at them then looked at her friend, she began feeling a feeling of sheer arousal in her groin and felt her pussy grow wet with excitement. So she lowered her lips to her friend's erected nipple and sucked like a baby.

Jessica moaned pleasurably as her best friend sucked at her nipples. She couldn't believe she was letting her best friend suck at her breasts. She wasn't gay, was she? Or was it just the alcohol that was making both of them act like this. Probably that. Jessica wondered if she should tell Bridget to stop it but her body responded differently to her way of thinking as it moved lower beneath her friend. Her body wanted this. Her hands lowered her black, lacy knickers down her legs and then poured them right off. Jessica felt her pussy getting wet with sexual excitement.

Bridget had taken every single item of clothing off from her body and Jessica's as well.

BustySquirt_Dina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BustySquirt_Dina

She knelt in between her best friend's legs and picked up a bottle of beer and poured it down her friend's chest and licked and sucked the liquor off.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Bridget?" Jessica asked, gasping in ecstasy.

She grinned down at her mischievously and moved further in between her friend's legs and lowered her lips to Jessica's pussy that was was looking very moist and wet. Bridget used her left hand to rub up and down on it making Jessica's body twitch pleasurably. She inserted her middle finger inside her friend's pussy and felt how wet and moist she was.
"Do you want me, Jess?" she purred.

"Yes," Jessica gushed.

Bridget removed her hand and stretched her body over Jessica's so her pussy was leveled with her friend's and then pressed her body down and began moving her body up and down; Rubbing her pussy against her friend's pussy. She moaned pleasurably as their pussies grind together.

The friends' first time lesbian lovemaking started slowing then gradually grew more and more intense making the bed shake and the bed posts bang angrily against the wall. Bridget and Jessica were moaning and groaning with pleasure.

"Faster, Bridget, please!" begged Jessica. "I'm coming!"

That persuaded Bridget Fowler and turned her on even further so she grind her pussy even harder and faster against her friend's. This was the best sex she had ever had. Sweat was dripping down the sides of her face and down her body. She rubbed her pussy even harder and faster until Bridget cried out as her body shook for a few seconds as she came. And so did Jessica. Bridget collapsed on top of her breathing heavily.

Five minutes later, the two best friends were looking at each other still in the same position with Bridget in between Jessica's legs.

"How do you feel?" Bridget asked.

Jessica blinked her eyes in amazed. "I feel amazing! I never thought I would ever ever have sex with another woman and have such amazing orgasm!" she confessed, smiling.

Bridget grinned back. "Me neither. So what does it mean?" she asked.

She shook her head, "I don't know. I sure wish to find out, how about you?"

"Ditto."

Jessica kissed Bridget and they were soon kissing passionately and making love once again.

Was this the start of a beautiful new romance?

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments