Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Season - Sylvie Skis Val d'Isere - Chapter 2

"Sylvie gets put to the test in the chalet..."

6
5 Comments 5
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Maynor's whole group had arrived now and Sylvie felt like she'd hardly seen him since he'd fucked her in the gondola the previous morning. Five guys and five girls. Of those, there were two straight couples and one male couple, which seemed to leave three single girls for Maynor - and they all looked like glamour models.


Presley, Aayla and Leia. Fucking sounded like models too. Sylvie clearly wasn't in a good mood as she tidied the chalet. She knew it was the frustration and the worry that maybe the quick casual fuck in the gondola was all Maynor wanted from her.

Sylvie heard a noise, someone coming down the stairs. She'd thought the chalet was empty. She turned - Presley! Sylvie managed a smile. "Hi! Not ski-ing today, Presley?" she asked. Sylvie only had time for a couple of hours ski-ing in the morning but she always made it. It seemed Presley had just stayed in.

"Not after last night babe," drawled Presley.

Some of the guests had gone out after dinner, Maynor among them. Sylvie didn't know where and she'd fallen asleep quickly after her crazy day.

It looked like Presley had recently come out the shower. She looked so fresh in a shirt and panties. Sylvie couldn't help noticing her long, smooth, tanned legs.

"Not sure Maynor invited me here for the ski-ing, really," said Presley. She gave a playful pout. "Maynor said you'd be up for all sorts of partying Sylvie but he wasn't sure if you'd play with the rest of us girls."

Sylvie suddenly felt more on edge, stuck in a tense position, not sure where the conversation was going.

"I told Maynor I'd just go ahead and find out. Excuse the direct approach babe - I'm not smart enough to get an answer using words," Presley smiled.

But smarter than I thought anyway, Sylvie said to herself. She didn't know what was coming, didn't know how to respond. She felt she couldn't open her mouth even if she did know what she wanted to say.

"That means I don't need to do too much talkin' by the way," said Presley and with that she slowly walked towards Sylvie. She unbuttoned her shirt as she moved and slung it over the back of the sofa. Sylvie, still stunned, couldn't look away from Presley's full breasts. Each one such a perfect pert roundness, firm but with bounce as she came forward. She was tanned without any lines.

Sylvie hadn't been in that situation before. She knew it was a common fantasy, and hell a fantasy of every guy she knew, but she hadn't dwelt on it, even after meeting the ski guide who hit on her the previous day. Was Presley about to ask her to feel her tits, or, oh shit, to suck her nipples? Sylvie could now see Presley's nipples were hard, her buds sticking towards her!

But no, Presley didn't, she fucking didn't, she just pushed her back a little against the kitchen counter and put her hand up Sylvie's skirt. Oh fuck. Presley's fingers were rubbing Sylvie's crotch through her panties.

Mia_Carter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Carter

As she rubbed, she pushed her whole nearly naked body against Sylvie, pressing her into the counter. Then she slowly slipped her fingers inside Sylvie's knickers.

Sylvie blushed harder because she knew what Presley would find: her juices were flowing. Presley's forward approach had already moistened her cunt. Presley smiled at Sylvie as her fingers discovered the shaved, smooth, slick pussy. She began massaging Sylvie's clit. It was like nothing Sylvie had ever felt. The soft fingers of another girl who just knew how it should be done. Oh, yes.

Presley turned Sylvie around and Sylvie steadied herself with her hands on the kitchen counter. Presley pulled down Sylvie's panties and, at the same time, got to her knees behind her. Sylvie felt Presley's hands on her hips and Presley's breath on her butt cheeks. She felt her caress, Presley's soft hands on her round ass.

Oh no, oh no, oh! Sylvie could feel Presley spreading her ass cheeks, one hand on each ski toned buttock, and she knew what was coming next... A jolt of electricity exploded through Sylvie as she felt the wet tip of Presley's tongue on the tight bud of her asshole. Sylvie had never even dreamt of this but now, waves of intense pleasure were flowing through her as Presley licked her ass, opening it wider, rimming it and tonguing it. Oh fuck! And a girl, a girl! This stunning glamour model, fucking, girl, has her beautiful face pressed right into my ass.

They both knew Sylvie was going to cum quickly. Presley moved down a little and started lapping at her soaking wet cunt, still pressed so tight behind that her nose was in Sylvie's ass. She started rubbing Sylvie's clit and licking faster. She strained as Sylvie pushed back against her now, moaning loud and uncontrollably.

Sylvie screamed and bucked as Presley rammed two fingers into her pussy. Presley finger fucked her hard and, as she did so, moved down to reach Sylvie's swollen clit with her slippery tongue. Sylvie screamed and gushed as she came. Heart pounding, her pussy clutching Presley's fingers, her breath came hard and fast.

Sylvie slumped dazed to the kitchen floor. She realised Presley was standing up now and that she herself was looking at Presley in a whole new way. A hungry way. Presley still had her panties on but Sylvie knew she wanted what was inside them, wanted... But Presley was already putting her shirt on and walking away!

Presley knew Sylvie's eyes were on the sway of her ass. When she reached the stairs, one foot on the first step, she turned to Sylvie and smiled. Oh! thought Sylvie, seeing Presley's perfect face completely covered in her own juices.

"I'll tell Maynor you're happy to play with us girls, Sylvie babe. In fact, I'll tell him you fucking love it and, if you didn't before, you do now. It's gonna be a fun week!"

Published 
Written by StrongBlue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments