Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Surpise

"So frustrated and I had to have her, I drove to her place to give her a little surprise"

10
4 Comments 4
19.7k Views 19.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
My erect nipples proved that I really wanted this. I was already breathing heavy while she sucked and kissed my neck. God I wanted her so bad, it was insane. I’d missed her, I knew I missed her. It had been way too long. With every contact her soft lips made with my skin, I felt the moisture only increase between my legs. She swiftly lowered her head towards my chest, her right hand on my lower back holding me as close to her as possible. I felt her lips caress my chest, my cleavage, and then I felt a sharp but pleasurable pinch on my nipple…..

I woke up gasping and sweating. My shirt was thrown on the floor and I lay there panting. Suddenly I noticed my thumb and index finger squeezing my nipple. How long as it been since I’ve seen her? I thought. It had definitely been too long. I wanted her, I needed her. My lips craved hers, my tongue craved every single inch of her curves. I couldn’t take it anymore; I missed her far too much.

It was about 2 am, I’m sure she’d love a little visit. I got up and put on my jacket and shoes. My shirt wouldn’t be missed much, I was sure of that. Oh how I desired her touch, my whole body quivered just thinking about her. I imagined her beautiful, slender self underneath of me. Her nipples peaking as I breathed on them. I imagined kissing her soft, luscious lips. Focus, you’ll have her in only an hour. Just wait. I held myself together and started the car, pulling out of the drive way and heading to her place.

I decided to play some music to keep my mind well, intact and stable to drive. I NEEDED her and I couldn’t risk anything getting in the path of me and the sexiest girl alive. The highways were pretty dead because it was so early in the morning, it was relaxing. I could focus on thoughts of her legs spread; my face only inches away, ready to dive in… FOCUS! You’ll get in an accident! My conscience was right, I had to be careful. God I could feel my dripping pussy on my inner thighs. I was soaked!

I reached the exit that had become so familiar to me this past year and turned into it. I was so close! My pussy tingled with excitement. How would I surprise her? I bet she missed me too. I couldn’t wait to taste that juicy pussy. Mmmmmm. I was so close, only a few more minutes…

I pulled up into the apartment parking lot. I was so happy she gave me an extra key. I could sneak in and let her know I was here… well in my own little way. Mmmmmm she probably looks so sexy, wait, she always does. I opened her door and crept towards her bedroom. I had to be super quiet. My nipples were so hard and my pussy was so wet, I WANTED HER SO BAD. I opened her bedroom door slowly and crept in. She lay there with only a thin sheet on top. Her tank top hugged her beautiful curves and her erect nipples stood proudly poking through her top. My mouth watered for them.

I tiptoed towards her, sliding out of my jacket. I slowly crawled in beside her and spooned her. She was still sound asleep. I pressed my breasts against her back and began to kiss her neck. I caressed her upper arms and shoulders with my fingertips. Her breathing started to increase. She was enjoying this. I traced my fingers over her waist and down her stomach. I felt her breathing speed up with every touch. I rubbed her back and kissed her shoulders. I wanted her so bad… and she wanted me too. I dared myself to go further. I slid my hand up her tank top and brushed it over her bare breast. She gasped suddenly and sat up.

She opened her mouth to scream but I sealed her lips with a deep and passionate kiss. It took her a few seconds, but she started to kiss me, telling me she knew that it was me. I kissed her with more passion then I had in a long time. I’d missed her so much, my pussy started to throb with lust. I wanted her to touch me, to feel me, to taste me. All the things I wanted and they were about to happen.

I pulled away from the kiss to get a look at her face. That beautiful face I had longed to see. She looked so beautiful and her eyes burned with desire. Mmmmmm I wanted more. She smiled at me and then pushed me down on the bed. Her tongue entered my mouth before I could even react and she bit down on my lip with so much hunger, god this was going to be an amazing night.

I worked my hands at removing her tank top. I had to get her nipples between my lips. I kissed her hard, our tongues battling for dominance. She tasted so good, her body was hot and I felt the heat between her legs. She only had panties on, perfect. I love her.

I decided it was time for me to get exactly what I wanted. I rolled her over so she lay there underneath me. She gave me her look, that look of lust and desire. She was so sexy, and I was going to taste every part of her. I was going to make her scream. I leaned in and kissed her hard, but then I lowered my lips down her cheek and chin. I reached her neck and I kissed and sucked it. I nibbled it and felt her pulse steadily increase against my lips. I traced my tongue down her neck and kissed her shoulders. I nibbled them and nuzzled them. She was so beautiful.

PrettyMalika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyMalika

No, she IS so beautiful. I reached her collar bone, the sharpest and sexiest part of her body. I sucked and kissed her. I nibbled it with hunger and she breathed heavy underneath me. Every rise of her chest made her breasts jiggle slightly. Her nipples were so hard.

I continued to kiss and suck her chest. I could feel her erect nipples against my neck. She had her hands on my head trying to force it down on her chest. I wasn’t giving in that easily. She was going to have to wait. I loved to tease her, I felt her pussy burn as she wrapped her legs around one of mind and squeezed. I sat up and kissed her again. I didn’t stop this time. I started to trace my fingers all over her breasts. Over them, between them, every single inch purposely avoiding her beautiful nipples. Don’t worry Baby, you’ll get it soon, I promise, I thought to myself. I continued to trace around them and kiss her. She moaned in my mouth and she wanted me to touch them so badly.

I was ready to give in, my hands approaching her nipples. I slowly crawled towards them. Just millimetres away from her nipples, I broke away from her lips and latched onto her nipple and flicked it furiously with my tongue. She started to moan loudly and pant hard. I continued to flick it, and roll the other between my fingers and thumb. She loved it so much. Her back arched and she moaned even louder. I nibbled at her nipple and squeezed her other breast with my hand. Suddenly I felt a pinch on my nipple. She snuck her hand down there; she was pulling and squeezing it. Just the way I wanted it. I moaned while she did so and I continued to suck on her breast. I moved to the other and flicked it with my tongue. I loved her, and her rock hard nipples. I could do this forever. We both moaned at each other’s long awaited touch.

I knew that she was craving me. Her pussy was so hot now and I WANTED it. I began to kiss down her breasts and stomach. Her legs released from being wrapped around on of mine and spread instantly. She knew what was coming. I stopped halfway down her stomach and kissed a circle around her belly button. I gently caressed the area right above her pussy and she began to pant again. Oh I was going to tease her hard this time. Nothing was going to make me give in. The wetter I made her, the more delicious juice I had to lap up. Mmmmmm I couldn’t wait. And neither could she.

I kissed lower down her stomach and stopped right above her pussy. I felt the heat burning on my face and I could smell her juices. It was so tempting but I had to control myself. I traced my fingers up and down her thighs and massaged them gently. I kissed her lower abdomen with so much lust and traced my tongue over it. She spread her legs more for me, hoping I’d give in. But I didn’t, not yet. I started to kiss, bite, and suck down her inner thighs and back up the other. Her pussy burned right before my eyes and I knew she was aching for my touch.

I had to have it. I had to give in, I ripped her panties off and I kissed all around it. I traced my tongue down the sides and then up her slit. I lapped up an overwhelming amount of juices. She tasted SO good. She let out a very loud moan and begged me for more. My tongue danced over her lips. I sucked them and flicked my tongue over them. I cleaned up every drop but more kept on coming. I wanted more. I wanted her and I wanted to eat her forever. It was time to get messy and show who really was in control here…

My tongue penetrated her and she let out the loudest moan I had ever heard. I flicked it over a few times and then slid it out and up towards her clit. I found it and gently pushed my tongue into it. I circled it and made her wriggle underneath me. If she thought this was intense, she had no idea what was coming next. I started to caress her inner thigh again with my right hand as I continued to flick her throbbing clit with my tongue. Her moans came in smaller fragments and her legs spread more. I pushed two, then 3 fingers into her and felt around for her G-spot. I rubbed it gently and slowly flicked her clit with my tongue. She LOVED it.

My fingers penetrated at a faster rate every second. My tongue worked its wonders faster each time I increased to speed of my fingers. Her body began to arch and she screamed. I thrust my fingers in harder and faster and began to suck on her clit. She screamed for more but begged me to stop. Her whole body convulsed and I felt her muscles tighten and release underneath of me. Her head was thrown back and she let out a very loud scream, following my name. I felt her juices rush out of her and she collapsed onto the bed. I stopped everything, but licked up the mess she had made.

I went up and lay beside her. I kissed her forehead and she was still breathing heavy. “I …love…you…” was all she got out. I was pleased with what I had just done. Her breathing slowed and I thought she might be tired. She laid her head back and shut her eyes. I rolled over and closed mine too. Then suddenly I felt my whole body get pulled back and I was face to face with those lust filled eyes. “It’s your turn now,” she demanded.

Published 
Written by missmarlyt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments