Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tablet

"A prof in archeology discovers something more than an ancient tablet."

29
17 Comments 17
5.4k Views 5.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

“Don’t brush it so hard,” warned Carla, as if she was the expert. “You can damage the tablet.” She stood behind me, ready to step in. I saw her tucking her long blond hair behind her ears.

Slowly and very carefully, I brushed millennia old dust away from cuneiform inscriptions that might reveal the secret I was searching for my whole academic career. Sweat rolled down my forehead, blinding me for a moment. My white t-shirt was already soaked, and I had to find a dry spot to wipe away the salty sweat from my eyes. In that movement, I caught a glimpse of Carla’s gaping khaki shirt revealing her full rounded breasts. Her nipples stood proudly stiff against the wet material. The curves of her breasts flowed like the dunes in the desert, calling my parched desires like an oasis. Looking down at my wet t-shirt covered breasts, I saw my own pink nipples pushing against the thin, now, transparent cotton, aching for attention. I pulled the cotton away from my body.

Fuck-it, I couldn’t allow my libido and the sexual allure of my assistant to distract me from the task at hand.

I shook my head to clear the vision from my head and the accumulating wetness in my pussy. I couldn’t lose my concentration now, just when the goal was so close at hand. This could be the most important find of my career as an archeologist, and maybe in the history of humankind. The content of this ancient cuneiform tablet could change my life forever.

The brush in my hand trembled. I had difficulty suppressing my anxiety and anticipation. The moment became too big. Carla’s warm hand on my shoulder and the pressure of her breast against my arm gave me the reassurance I needed. But it also created a diversion. My own tits expanded in lust and my wetness below turned into a small stream. I couldn’t shake the eroticism of the moment. As a last resort, I inhaled deeply, cleansing my mind of all distractions, trying to ignore all bodily sensations. How could I, at my age, lose myself in the pleasures of the body?

“This is what you have been searching for, isn’t it, Professor Artemis?” whispered Carla in my ear. I felt her breath against my cheek and her lips brushing my ear.

Then I saw the whole inscription on the tablet, the moment I’ve been waiting for:

Follow the concubine to the underworld.

What the fuck did it mean?

I quickly copied the cuneiform text, took enough photographs and made the necessary notes of where, how and when I found the tablet. I removed the tablet from its resting place and wrapped it a strong but soft cloth. We couldn’t waste any time. We were in Iraq, the ancient Babylon, the centre of the ancient Sumerian Dynasty of about 6000 years ago. I was a professor in Ancient and Mythological Studies and had this opportunity to do research in this remote area that was a war zone. Carla volunteered to accompany me on this dangerous expedition.

“What does all this crap mean, Prof?” asked Carla, bringing me back to our situation.

“Follow the concubine or whore to the underworld,” I repeated the translated.

“Who is the whore?”

“The only possible candidate is Inanna,” I said

“Huh?”

“Inanna was the goddess of love, but not of marriage. She is linked to extra-marital sex and sensual affairs. It is said that she used to walk the streets of the city looking for sexual adventures.

“My kind of goddess,” smiled Carla. “What about the underworld? Is that the name of the ancient Mafia?”

“Be serious. Inanna had a sister called, Ereshkigal, who was the goddess of the underworld. Ereshkigal’s husband was murdered by Gilgamesh and Enkidu. As reason for her visit Inanna said that she wanted to attend the funeral of her sister’s husband. Ereshkigal allowed her to enter on condition that Inanna must remove a piece of clothing at seven different places on her journey.

“A kind of striptease?” interrupted Carla my mythological lesson.

“Precisely.”

“Then where is the entrance to this underworld?” asked Carla, looking around.

I stood up from my kneeling position and looked at the mountains surrounding us. Dry and empty mountains stood guard to an ancient secret. In a valley close by, I saw a green patch tucked away in a V-shape gorge. It looked like a woman’s spread legs with her pussy hair covering the entrance. The Sumerians of old didn’t shave or wax their pussies. I carefully packed the wrapped tablet and all my equipment into my rucksack, swung it onto my shoulders and showed Carla the likely spot.

The cave opening looked like spread vulva, water dripped around the edges, covered in beautiful pink flowers. Clearly, this lady was aroused as I was.

“This cunt is ready to be fucked,” smiled Carla in my ear.

“Then we should not keep her waiting,” I said as I fished out my flashlight from my rucksack.

As we walked past the flowers its pollen gave off a sweet smell. Feeling faint and confused I had to stop to steady myself against the wet sticky wall of the cave. Carla seemed to have the same reaction to the pollen. I must have blacked-out for a moment, because when I opened my eyes, I saw an ancient female warrior standing before us. She had a long spear in her one hand. A thin leather thong covered her pussy and her breasts were bare. I looked at Carla, wondering if she saw the same apparition before us. Judging from her big eyes and astonished look on her face, Carla also saw the warrior.

A beautiful warrior pointed to her head and then to my head. Of course, we had removed a piece of clothing, the first station on Inanna’s journey into the underworld. I took off my hat and Carla followed suit. My rucksack and flashlight had to stay behind. The female warrior turned and walked deeper into the entrance. We followed her into a clammy cave. The side walls of the cave were damp, emitting unnatural light. We didn’t need light after all. The warrior disappeared as we carefully walked down the carved steps. At the first turn stood another beautiful woman dressed in a revealing outfit. She pouted her lips as if she was kissing someone.

“She wants us to kiss, Prof.”

Carla took control and pulled me closer to her. She hugged and kissed me. I wondered if Carla was aroused as I was. Instinct took over. My mouth opened to grant her searching tongue entrance. My tongue played games with hers while I sucked her deeper into my mouth. My panty was soaked with my arousal and I had to touch Carla to feel if she was wet too. Her shorts prevented me from any further exploration. I could feel how Carla sucked in my tongue into her mouth. Time and space seized to exist as we tongue-fucked. In our throws of passion, I sensed the presence of our second guide. She indicated that we must remove everything around our necks. Carla took off her golden crucifix and I removed my Peruvian necklace.

We continued down the narrowing passage and had to walk in single file. I took the lead and Carla grabbed onto the belt of my shorts. The walls of the cave were not just wet anymore but were covered with a slimy substance.

At the next turn, we had to remove our tops. My breasts sprang free and I had my first full view of Carla’s beautiful orbs. I had to touch them. They were firm and soft. I worried her nipples between my fingers. I heard a moan escaping from her luscious lips. I tried to remember when the last time was, I caressed another woman’s breasts, other than my own. More than ten years ago, I realized, before my live-in partner left me for one of her students.

I forgot all about the discovery, the journey we had to complete. I kissed, caressed and embraced Carla, doing things to her that I could not do during the last ten years.

I stopped, sanity returning to my overstimulated senses. I was ashamed of my actions. How could I use my assistant for my own pleasure and satisfaction? I stepped back, aching to suck on her beautiful firm breasts. I dropped my head in embarrassment.

“What the fuck are you doing, Prof? You can’t stop now.”

“I am truly sorry.” I couldn’t look her in the eyes. The guide took us further, down the slimy passage. Fortunately, Carla was behind me. I couldn’t look at her succulent breast without losing control. Touching my own nipples, I nearly fainted. My knees buckled and I had to stop to steady myself.

At a small clearing our guide indicated that the next clothing items that had to go were our shorts. Carla slowly undid the belt and zipper of her shorts, swaying her hips while she lowered her shorts down her long, beautiful legs. I was mesmerized by her strip show, wishing I could kiss those thighs, flicking my tongue close to her pink lacey covered pussy. I was lost in my desire for her.

Tinkerr_Belll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tinkerr_Belll

“It’s your turn now, Professor,” I heard Carla saying. Without ceremony or with the same sexy movement, I stripped off my shorts. My own black thong was old fashioned. Covering my naked breasts, I looked at Carla to see if she rejected this forty-something half naked woman.

“You look fantastic, Prof,” said Carla. She came closer, took my hands and pulled it away from my breasts. “I’ve been waiting for the last year for this, just to look at you.”

“Don’t…….”

Our guide saved me more embarrassment. We had to continue. At the next station, we had to remove our panties. I started to remove mine but our guide, now naked, stopped me.

“She wants you to remove my panty and lick my cunt.”

Oh fuck.

Looking at our guide, then at Carla and back to the guide to get confirmation, the guide nodded. I dropped to my knees in front of Carla, my face close to her covered pussy. It had been a long time since I even saw another woman’s pussy, and before me was a beautiful example of a youthful pleasure cave.

I slowly pulled Carla’s G-string down her long, tanned legs, caressing her legs with my lips. As she stepped out of her panty, I retuned my focus to her clean-shaven vulva. She had the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen, not that I had seen that many. Her clit pushed her way from behind the hood, drawing my gaze to her smooth wet lips. The tips of her thin inner lips were a shade darker than the rest. And very wet. I couldn’t control the shaking of my body as my senses drank in her aroma, her beauty and the feel of her skin. I wanted to taste her too.

I tentatively sneaked my tongue to her holy centre and connected with her clit. Carla shivered at my touch. I used my hands to open her lips to give me better access. She opened her legs wider, grabbing my short black hair, pulling my face into her waiting pussy.

“Today, Prof, today,” demanded Carla. “Fuck me with your tongue.” Carla was insistent as she rubbed my nose and mouth against her swollen vulva. She was wet. I pulled back, licking off my lips to taste her wetness on me. It tasted as sweet as honey and I just couldn’t get enough. This time I didn’t need any encouragement to fuck her with my tongue. I made small circles with my tongue around her protruding button before I sucked it into my mouth. Biting her clit softly, I induced a mini orgasm in Carla. Her legs wobbled and I had to grab hold of her ass cheeks to steady her. To get better access for my tongue to her waiting pussy, I had to bend my head.

Carla then threw her left leg over my right naked shoulder while she leaned back against the slippery cave wall. I fucked her with my tongue, rubbing my nose through her slit. Her honey flowed freely, drenching my face and quenching my thirst. I turned my tongue into funnel and tried to suck her dry. Using my fingers, I entered her pussy, trying to find her g-spot.

I heard her breaths increase, gasping for air as her body started to shake violently. Then her orgasm exploded in waves of pleasure. I couldn’t steady her for long. Then she collapsed onto me, exhausted. I didn’t know that I could bring so much pleasure to another person.

With Carla laying on top of me, my heart wanted to burst with love for my young assistant. I loved her femininity, her sensuality, and the wildness in her. In that moment she freed me from the prison of my own fear and the suppression of my desires. While we untangled ourselves, a lifetime’s burden fell off my shoulders. I kissed her passionately, my whole face still wet with her nectar. She kissed me back, then licked her own juices from my face.

We helped each other up on our unsteady feet and followed our naked, smiling guide. At the next two stations we had to remove our shoes and socks. Stripped of all our clothes and pretenses we had to crawl and worm our way through a narrow opening. Coming out on the other side, I was astounded by the image that awaited us. It looked like the Holiest of the Holy, a huge underground temple. In the middle stood a great altar flanked by a naked man and naked woman, representing the god and goddess, the ying and yang, the anima and animus in all of us.

We approach the divine hand in hand, unsure of what might happen. Our guide directed me to the waiting god and Carla to the goddess. Then it dawned on me. The god looked like Carla and I looked like the goddess. I sensed that the guide wanted us to kneel before these divine beings. The god brought his cock to my mouth and the goddess opened her legs to give access to her pussy to Carla. The last time I sucked a man’s dick was in college when my then boyfriend wanted me, no begged me to do it. He didn’t ask me again. I sucked at sucking cock. Now I had to suck a god’s dick. I just hoped I wouldn’t disappoint him.

I took his tool, moving my hand up and down his shaft. I kissed and licked the purple head before I tried to swallow it down my throat. I manage to get passed the head.

Then nothing…

 

As I opened my eyes, I saw that we were on our knees. We crept to each other and hugged. Carla looked radiant, glowing.

“Prof, you shine like you swallowed a light,” said Carla. I looked at my own naked body and saw the beauty of my glowing skin. I looked at Carla and said; “You too.”

I found myself being lifted up to my feet and onto the altar. A strange voice came from my mouth, saying:

“My vulva, the horn,

The vessel of Heaven,

Is saturated with lust like the young moon.

My virgin cunt lies fallow.

As for me, Inanna,

Who will plow my vulva?

Who will station the ox there?

Who will plow my wet ground?

As for me, waiting woman,

Who will fuck my pussy?

Who will fuck me with his cock?

Who will pleasure my cunt with his dick? (The author's own adaptation of the ancient text)

I saw that the goddess inserted a curved marble dildo into Carla’s pussy. Carla mounted the altar, saying in a male voice:

Great Lady, I will plow your vulva,

I, your love, will fuck your pussy.

I opened my legs wide and said:

Then fuck my pussy, love of my heart,

Fuck my cunt!

I saw Carla between my legs, holding her marble cock in her hand. I couldn’t wait any longer and pulled her towards me. Carla aimed her cock at my entrance and stuck the dildo into my pussy. She started to fuck me and with each thrust the side of the dildo stimulated my clit. It didn’t take a long for both of us to come and come and come. Time stood still. My whole body turned into love and my body swallowed Carla’s love and we became one. We made love to each other, to the god and goddess, to the world and to the Universe.

Exhausted we laid on the altar, blacking out.

As my consciousness returned, I looked around and saw that we were no longer in a temple and on an altar. We laid on a flat piece of rock. The glow of the walls was no more. The cave was lit but light coming from an opening in the wall. Was it all a dream? Did anything happen? I licked my lips and tasted something sweet and tangy. Turning to Carla, I saw that she was naked. Touching myself, I realized that I too was naked. At least that happened. We stripped off our clothes. I had to know. My hand found its way to Carla’s pussy, seeking conformation. In her pussy was a curved marble dildo, still wet with my juices. Then Carla woke up, looking bewildered.

“What the fuck happened?” she asked.

“I don’t know but we better get out of here,” I said. “I have to get my clothes and rucksack.”

“No need. It’s all here,” said Carla. We quickly dressed and grabbing my rucksack we hurried to the exit.

Later that week, in our hotel room in Istanbul, after a wonderful lovemaking session we relaxed on the double bed.

“Did you find what you were looking for?” asked Carla, drenched with sweat and full of love, her fingers in my wet pussy.

“Oh, yes, my love,” I whispered in her ear. “I followed the whore and found you and myself.”

“Am I worth it?” Carla wanted to know.

“Definitely.”

“You had me at Varsity. Why come here to find me?” she insisted.

“I also discovered my true nature.”

 

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments