Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Woman Next Door

"A young lady seduced an older neighbor she had been eyeing"

40
12 Comments 12
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story, so please be kind."

I have been longing for my neighbor since I moved in. She is a beautiful older lady with an amazing body. I would try to entice her when I could. I would tan myself in areas of my yard I know she would be able to see me and I would wear my very skimpiest bikinis in hopes to get her to look. I would even do my yard work wearing highly inappropriate things and only draw the attention of disgusting men. I quickly stopped doing any of that where anyone else could see, but in my backyard, I got more risky. I would wear a short dress and make sure I pointed my bum at her when I bent over. Sometimes, I would skip the panties and show my smooth pussy to her. Whenever she was outside, I would be the most aggressive. I would flirt with her over the fence and let my dress fall off my shoulders or let my coverup open and show her that I wasn’t wearing a bra. There was one time I was tanning topless and she started a conversation with me. I don’t think she knew I was topless but by the time I had walked over to talk to her, she did. I saw her get flustered and she had a hard time focusing. 

One day when I was out trimming my bush, and trying to show her my freshly trimmed bush, she came over to me and invited me over for a cup of coffee. I thought this was my big opportunity. I hastily agreed and followed her to her house. We sat at her kitchen table and made small talk and I flirted the best I could. I was also incredibly nervous, I had been working on this for years, and there I sat in a thin dress with no bra or panties. She told me about her past boyfriends and I told her about my past girlfriends.

Soon the talking stopped and we locked eyes as I touched her hand. I asked her if she ever thought about being with another woman. She replied nervously that she did on occasion. I took her head with my hand and gave her a kiss. I let the kiss linger in the air for a moment before kissing her again, but with a bit more passion. She kissed me back this time and the kiss became needy. Before we knew it, we were ripping off each other’s clothes and heading to her bedroom.

She whispered in my ear saying that she didn’t know what to do, but I told her to pretend it was her and do what she would want done to her. I laid her down on her bed and licked and kissed my way down from her head, to her neck, to her breasts, to her belly and to her beautiful pussy. I teased it with little licks and kisses on her thighs until I knew she was ready. I got a full taste of her pussy and it was as amazing as I imagined. I sucked and licked her clit until she screamed and convulsed. 

EllyFantastic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllyFantastic

I moved my way up next to her and we kissed like lost lovers. She told me it was my turn and I lay back. She did the same to me. She lingered on my nipples and on my belly before diving into my muff. Her tongue was a natural and I got off quickly, thinking I had finally got my prize. She returned to kiss me deeply. I wasn’t nearly down with her yet and I rolled her onto her back and this time, I put my pussy in her face as I ate her. She copied everything I did, from how I licked to how I sucked. Then I put two fingers in her and she screamed into my pussy. It made us both orgasm right then. 

I rolled off of her and lay there panting for a moment. To my surprise, a tongue had found my pussy once more and I began to moan once more. A finger or two had joined that tongue and I was on the edge of orgasm again. The fingers found my spot in my pussy and my hips thrust themselves into her mouth as the orgasm rushed through me. The tongue was still eager to continue and I stayed there enjoying it.

I pulled her head away from my sex and to my waiting kiss. I have always enjoyed the taste of my pussy on another woman’s lips and I licked up as much as I could. I told her to give me her pussy. She worked her way over me and I grabbed onto her hips as she positioned herself over my face. She pushed her pussy into me and I pulled her to my mouth. I licked and sucked at her clit as she moaned and screamed and squirmed on top of me. I tongue fucked her the best I could, trying to drink in as much of her pussy juices as I could get. I felt her getting close and I stuck a couple of my fingers in to push her over. It didn’t take long before her pussy pulsed in my mouth and I got to enjoy more of her juices. I kept licking and fingering her until she collapsed next to me.

We held each other with our legs entwined, kissing until we fell asleep in a post-sex bliss. We woke the next morning, still in bed holding each other naked. She was a bit awkward that morning. I kissed her and told her that it could be our secret if it made her feel better. I returned home after finding my single piece of clothing. I had the most satisfying smile on my face that whole day as my lust for the woman next door was the itch that finally got scratched and hopefully will get scratched again.

Published 
Written by Wrobat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments