Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Train of Thought 3

""Now, it's your turn," she said, ushering me towards her bedroom."

23
11 Comments 11
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"I'm ready for Jennifer to take me in an assertive way but again she weaves the agenda"

Before we reached Jennifer's bedroom, she stopped.

"No, I've had a change of mind," she said, steering me in a different direction. "We're going to the Loo," She giggled ushering me into a small independent toilet, separate from the main bathroom.

"Let's pretend we're back on the train," She exclaimed, placing her finger on her chin in thought. "On a long journey, I would have had the opportunity to follow you to the loo, wait outside, then push you back inside to confront you," She said, turning me around to face her.

"Now then," she asked. "Why were you staring up my skirt?"

"I don't know," I answered. "I was a bit mesmerized and couldn't stop myself."

"You do this often, do you?" she questioned.

"No, just today for the first time," I answered nervously.

"So, you suddenly developed the desire to look up girl's skirts?" she asked, with a shrug of disbelief.

"Yes, well, no," I answered nervously. "I was bewitched and for some reason visually stimulated."

Her hands went up under my skirt, straight to my knickers which she tugged part way down my thighs and pushed her hand between my legs.

"Not just visually stimulating," she giggled. "Sexually as well, by the feel of it, you're very wet."

She parted my legs to gain better access and started fingering me; her other hand had a grip of my shoulder. Her finger combined with her thumb rubbing and rotating around my clit. She wasn’t rough or vigorous in her movement, changing to twisting and separating her fingers to stretch me. With a look of conquest, she was enjoying how I squirmed to her touch.

I twitched and squirmed against her fingers, my pussy and thighs trembling as the intensity soared, I couldn't take anymore. I screamed my release as I was overwhelmed by a shattering orgasm.

"Oh that was fun doing that, you didn't last very long," She quipped, beaming at me with a triumphant smile. For a few moments, I only remained upright because I was propped up between her and the wall.

"Now, I’ll take you home with me," she said in a stern whisper, taking my hand and leading me again towards her bedroom.

In the bedroom, Jennifer quickly removed my three items of clothing and gently pushed me, so I landed face up on her bed.

She looked at me, her eyes roaming over my body as she stripped then crawled on top of me pinning me beneath her. For the first time in this venture, we were naked, breasts and pussies pressed together. Jennifer swept her hair to one side and gave me a delicious long sensuous kiss, eagerly flicking her tongue between my lips.

She momentarily raised her head to look into my eyes and said: "You're mine now, you know that don't you?"  I nodded yes, in a pink and fluffy way.

"Don't just nod, I want to hear you say it," she commanded.

"I'm yours," I answered. She could do whatever she wanted with me now.

Lowering her head, she kissed me fully on the lips again then moved her attention to my earlobes and neck before making her way downwards. Kissing, licking and nibbling every square inch of me, giving considerable time and attention to my breasts and nipples. Her mouth and tongue didn't miss my erogenous zones. She probably discovered some I didn’t know existed. By the time she descended down my tummy my body was in a very high state of arousal, every part of me was fizzing. Her soft hair gently brushing my skin had served to increase my sensitivity.

After an eternity of teasing, she lowered her head between my legs wrapping her arms under my thighs. Her mouth hadn't yet made full contact with me there, but I was so aroused I could feel my wetness dripping down my bum cheeks and onto the bed linen. I was already on the verge of another orgasm.

ScarletthVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletthVega

She blew a stream of air up and down my over-heating pussy for a few moments. It was a different and soothing sensation which helped to delay the inevitable. Finally, my body twitched from my height of sensitivity as she planted her mouth fully upon me.

What she was doing after that is hard to say, but it felt amazing. All I could see when I looked down was a swathe of hair. Her hands were now on my tummy, her head buried between my legs and totally engrossed in what she was doing. I was proud of having made her cum when I'd gone down on her earlier but now on my pleasure cruise around the stars that my efforts were those of a rookie.

She gently edged me seemingly in complete control. I tried to raise my hips to push myself against her mouth, but she countered me by slapping me smartly on the thigh.

Edging me was driving me wild and as she wasn't going to be able to keep me there for much longer. The next moment when her tongue licked my clit my back arched, and I let go with an uncontrollable and lengthy juddering orgasm.

***

After recovering and cuddling, Jennifer got up saying she would fix us some drinks.

I sat up in bed, and an effervescent and triumphant Jennifer returned and past me a very welcome glass of chilled Prosecco.

"Congratulations," she said. "You can no longer class yourself as bi-curious."

"No," I answered. "You made very sure of that."

I told her that I would have to return home that evening so afterward, we got up showered and dressed, but I couldn't find my knickers.

"If you're looking for your knickers Katie I put them in the laundry basket, here," she said. "Put these on, handing me a white lacy thong, and don't go flashing them on public transport." She said through laughter.

"Katie, this is just the start," she ventured.

Oh God, I thought, I hadn't exactly thought about this part, just the start of what? What happens next? What have I gotten myself into?

"I told you I've done this before. I wasn't in this to help a curious overcome her curiosity. You could have backed out then, but you didn't because you wanted it. We're a very good fit don't you think? I need a regular female lover to play with, I like to be in charge, and you like it that way. So that's what you are now, and we're going to have a lot of fun together."

"Am I?" I questioned.  I was a little startled; it hasn't fully sunken in yet. I've just had sex with a woman; I'm not sure where I go from here, and Jennifer's telling me I'm her regular girlfriend.

“Fun,” I said quizzically.

"Oh yes," she cooed. "More fun to have than we shared today."

"Yes," I answered, not having a clue what she had in mind and not being brave enough to ask.

"Let's have a look then," She quipped, motioning with her hands that I should lift my skirt.

I lifted my skirt to display the lacy thong.

"Very, very nice," she purred. "Next weekend is going to be so much fun."

"Next weekend" I queried

"Yes, you just invited me to come over and visit you."

"Did I?"

"Yes, you did," she affirmed, with a devious smile.

 

To be continued…

 

Published 
Written by Verena
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments