Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trish Jenna

9
2 Comments 2
18.7k Views 18.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Trish couldn’t sleep. It was gone two and she had work the next day but somehow she just couldn’t unwind. Harry lay there like a balustrade, inert and snoring. She cuddled up to him, her hands slipping down his hairy belly and between his legs, with out thinking reaching for his penis. It was flaccid. She let go of him and rolled onto her back trying to clear her mind.

She had had a bust up with Jenna, her step daughter, earlier that day, well yesterday now, about seeing boys. In the heat of the moment she had called her a slag and now, in the small hours, she regretted it. She wasn’t a slag, she was just an average sixteen year old, finding out about life and making her own mistakes. She had been lucky with Jenna really. A lot of women find it difficult to get on with their step daughters, especially when they are teenagers. But, the odd argument aside, they had always got on well.

Trish knew what she needed to relax – an orgasm. She slipped beneath the sheets and started to kiss Harry’s stomach. It was rough on her face with course wiry hair that straggled its way up from his pubes. She moved lower, Harry stirred. She took his small, shrunken little penis in her mouth, gently licking and caressing it with her tongue. She could taste the stale sweat it was just beginning to turn rank and she would have gagged if she hadn’t been so horny, but her pussy ached now. With relief she felt his dick start to swell and grow. Her mumbled something but then turned onto his side, his dick flopping from her mouth and being hidden between his beer belly and the sheets. God she needed something inside her. With a sudden thrill of excitement she remembered her vibrator. She hadn’t used it since she had been living with Harry but she still had it somewhere in her wardrobe. Quickly and quietly she slipped out from bed and crept across the room. She was naked, as she always was at night and she looked down at her body. When she had first got with Harry a few of her friends had told her she was too good for him. She felt awful for thinking it but she could see what they meant. She loved Harry of course she did but he wasn’t the best looking man in the world. He was fifty now and she was only 32. Where as he looked every bit his age, she was often mistaken for being younger. Her slim body and small but pert breasts made her look more in her twenties. Her fingers fell on the soft plastic of her vibrator making her pussy twinge with excitement. She twisted it and it sprang into life, good. But where should she do it? She couldn’t in the bedroom. She would have to go to the bathroom. She slipped on her kimono and put the blue vibrator in the pocket, her fingers playing with it excitedly. Breathlessly she crept out the door, shut it softly behind her and made her way down the landing. She was just going past Jenna’s door when to her horror it began to open. For a moment she panicked, what should she do? The she realised that Jenna could not know what she was up to. When the door opened fully and Jenna appeared she looked as surprised and guilty as Trish felt. She had obviously been crying, her mascara (which she wore far too thick) was down her cheeks, almost to the edges of her mouth. ‘Oh.’ Jenna started. ‘I was just going to the toilet.’ Trish said, feeling sheepish. ‘Are you ok?’ ‘Yeah…I was just…can we talk?’ ‘Of course,’ said Trish, the vibrator weighing like a brick. She went into Jenna’s room and sat down on her computer chair. She could feel her juices wet against her thighs and another pang went through her pussy, but she knew Jenna was troubled by something. ‘What is it, love?’ ‘Well I don’t know how to say this.’ Jenna started but as she did her gaze drifted to a magazine that lay open on the floor. The centre page lay exposed and featured a woman, wearing nothing but knee high boot with her legs spread. She was obviously enjoying herself. Jenna flushed a deep scarlet. ‘Well that kind of explains it. I think I might be a lesbian.’ ‘It doesn’t matter if you are,’ said Trish not really knowing what else to say. Then she realised that Jenna was looking at her pocket. Now it was Trish’s turn to flush. Her hand shot to the vibrator which was protruding several inches from the red silk. ‘You could always get yourself a vibrator,’ she laughed. Jenna smiled and pulled open her bedside drawer. An identical blue vibrator lay next to a pack of wet wipes. ‘I didn’t think you’d need one,’ she said to Trish, still blushing. ‘Your dads asleep. And us oldies still have urges you know.’ ‘Your not old,’ Jenna replied coyly ‘and there is a way we could both relieve our urges.’ She looked down at her feet and her face was now beetroot. ‘Oh, love…’ Trish didn’t know what to say. ‘I’m not…you know, I’ve never…been with a woman.’ ‘It’s ok…I just..’ Now it was Jenna’s turn to be lost for words. ‘Any way, you don’t fancy me, do you?’ Jenna was silent for a minute. ‘Don’t tell dad.’ ‘Of course I won’t. Come here.’ Trish pulled Jenna to her and hugged her close. She was acutely aware that her pussy was still swollen and moist and that is was tight against Jenna’s leg. Despite herself it gave her a strange thrill that Jenna wanted to sleep with her. She tried to shake the thought out of her head but Jenna’s body clad only in panties and a t-shirt clamped against hers made her quiver with excitement. She ought to be repulsed at thinking of her step daughter in a sexual way but she wasn’t. She had never even found a woman attractive before but she couldn’t stop thinking of Jenna’s young smooth body. She pushed Jenna away from her and held her at arms length by the shoulders, surveying her face. ‘Do you really fancy me?’ she asked. Jenna nodded. She looked her up and down. Her black hair with red streaks was tousled and made her skin look even more pale.

Her green eyes had an intensity to them she had never seen before. The shirt hung loosely off her, only hinting at what was underneath, her buxom breasts pushing it out and her two erect nipples clearly visible. Her tight little knickers showed her womanly legs off perfectly. Trish had seen Jenna scantily clad like this before, but she had never really looked at her body. She had admired her curves, envied them, but now she hungered for them. ‘I’m sorry, I didn’t…’ Jenna started. She stopped when Trish kissed her. For a second, surprised she pulled back. Trish almost stopped, embarrassed and confused but then she felt Jenna’s tongue flick across her lips and opened her mouth again. Their two tongues caressed, dancing around each other. Trish ran hers around Jenna’s lips. They were soft and plump and wet. Her face was as soft as satin. Trish didn’t know what to do next. She couldn’t stop kissing Jenna, she would rather die, she couldn’t have sex with her could she? She was her step daughter. Jenna answered her dilemma by sliding her hands up Trish’s thigh and gently rubbing her fingers over Trish’s buttocks. Trish’s pussy felt on fire, she could almost feel her juices running down her legs, there was no way she could leave Jenna’s room now until they had had sex. Jenna was the first to pull away after nearly ten minutes. She crossed the room and locked the door. For a moment neither of them knew what to do. Then Trish slipped off her kimono and let Jenna look at her fully naked. She was slimmer than Jenna, more toned. Her short cropped blonde hair gave her a boyish look normally but naked she had just enough shape to remain feminine. Jenna pulled her t shirt off over her head and took her knickers off. She looked younger naked. Her curves were revealed to be puppy fat, but she wasn’t over weight just girlish. Her large breasts hadn’t yet felt the ravages of gravity and remained high and pert, her nipples small and pink, but standing proud. Jenna picked up Trish’s vibrator and handed it to her, leading her over to the bed where she got her own from the drawer. They sat on the bed facing each other, almost instinctively forming a mirror image with out a word being said. They wrapped their legs behind each other and sat in silence. With her legs spread wide around Jenna, Trish’s pussy was clearly on view. It was light brown and visibly moist. Jenna’s thighs were fuller and still hid her pussy from view but as Trish watched Jenna took her vibrator and slid it between her legs. To start with she gently moved it over her clitoris, moaning softly, then she spread her legs further and slipped it inside herself. Trish could see her pussy now, it was bright pink. If Barbie had been made with a pussy, that is what it would look like. Trish took her own vibrator and pushed it between her legs as it touched her pussy lips her whole world exploded. Her body spasmed and she didn’t think she could stand having it inside her. But slowly she slid it in. She was hyper aware and her skin tingled all over. Another explosion went off as Jenna leant forward and kissed her. It seemed like they had been there forever and no time at all when she could feel her self starting to climax. Instinctively Jenna pulled away.    Trish collapsed backwards onto the bed exhausted but still brimming just below climax. She could feel Jenna move but couldn’t see what she was doing until she felt a cold wet tongue making its way up her inner leg. Gently it crept up her soft inner thigh stopping just before it reached her pussy. She could feel Jenna’s hot heavy breath against her swollen lips, she thrusted in anticipation and then she could feel it. Slowly, gently Jenna’s tongue brushed her pussy. Then it started to investigate further pushing her lips apart and going deeper inside. It flicked across her clitoris bringing her back up nearer to orgasm, closer, closer, until again she stopped, right on the cusp of orgasm. Trish rolled Jenna onto her back and kissed her full on the mouth. She could feel Jenna twisting and thrusting underneath her and feel her wet pussy against her leg. She moved lower down and licked Jenna’s nipples running her tongue around the raised areola to moans of anticipation. She moved lower again across Jenna’s smooth, silky belly, down toward her pussy. She had never seen a vagina this close before, she had always thought them ugly things and she supposed in actual fact it was but that didn’t stop her aching for it. She began to lick it, gingerly at first. It tasted like fresh sweat, she closed her eyes and took it all in, the delicious smell, the wet, fell of it on her nose. Suddenly sex with Harry seemed insignificant by comparison. If there really was a heaven surely it would be Jenna’s pussy. Getting into it she slipped two fingers inside Jenna and licked at the same time. Jenna moaned and she could feel her pussy squeeze her fingers as she rubbed the spongy g spot. Jenna’s legs began to twitch and then she moved. Swivelling round so that she was upside down to her. Not looking up Trish kept licking and fingering and then she felt Jenna, who had manoeuvred so that her head was between Trish’s legs, begin to lick her. She could hear Jenna moaning between bouts of heavenly licking and she could feel herself getting closer and closer. And then it began. Her body writhed like a snake beyond her control as her whole world became the twin axes of her and Jenna’s pussies. She screamed out in ecstasy, not caring if Harry could here her as Jenna kept licking, taking her further and further into her orgasm, it had never been this strong before. At last silently gasping for air she collapsed, her body limp. She could feel Jenna beneath her, neither of them said a word. *           *           *           *           * It was four o’clock as Trish lay drifting off to sleep. She would never be fit for work tomorrow but she didn’t care. She could still taste Jenna on her lips and she smiled to herself at the thought. Hmmm. Harry is off on business for two nights next week. Maybe Jenna would like to sleep in their bed…                                  
Published 
Written by Trish
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments