Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth Or Dare

"Who really wins this game of truth or dare..."

26
19 Comments 19
24.0k Views 24.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

“Abby!”

“What?”

“Do I really have to do this?”

“You picked dare, baby.”

This all started as an innocent game of truth or dare, but as I catch a glance of the mischievous look on her face, I realize I should have known better. Now here I am, taking another shot, getting ready to go out. I stand here, jeans just below my ass, shirt on ready to go and the new toy in my hand. It’s a feeldoe to be exact, or well that’s what it said on the box anyways. Looking down at it, I’m wondering how I'm going to hide this without it looking like I have this massive erection. God this thing is not very flexible.

I hear a giggle and look up to see Abby standing there in a black schoolgirl skirt with a long sleeve top that hung off the shoulder, basically see through and thigh highs with heels. "That's no fair," I say.

"Whatever do you mean?" followed by another giggle.

"You know damn well," I say out loud, and then think to myself; ‘Fuck that outfit makes my puss ache.’

Seeing that I have yet to finish and the confused look on my face, she gives me a grin, and she walks towards me. I watch her slip her fingers inside the waist of her skirt and then move down. When she reaches me, she pulls two fingers out covered in her juices. She slides them first across my bottom lip then pushes them into my mouth, letting me taste her.

She pulls her fingers out then moves them between my slightly spread legs and slips them inside me with little warning, causing a slight gasp as I watch her take the toy from me.

"Like this baby." She slides one end inside me replacing her fingers, pushing the length against my lips, wiggling it against my clit. I'm so focused on her that I don't realize she has already pulled my jeans up over my ass until she begins to lick her fingers clean.

She turns on the spot saying, "Time to go," and laughs as she heads to the door. Snapping out of it, I look down to see the purple tip sticking out and resting against my stomach.

'Fuck,' I think as I pull my shirt down trying to cover the bulge in my pants. After walking a few steps, I realize I'm going to have to readjust a little. Bending at the knees slightly, I wiggle my hips a bit, almost like removing a wedgie. Slipping on my coat, I wonder how long I'm going to last without cumming.

"Fuck baby," I say as she once again giggles at me. "Do you think it's this sensitive with dudes trying to hide their shit?" I ask laughing.

"Probably more sensitive," she says as she leans in cupping my puss and squeezing.

"Fuck," I sigh, closing my eyes as I feel the pressure. "Poor bastards." Her grip loosens, and I lock the door.

****

A few hours later I walk toward the bar from the dance floor all flushed, sweat dripping down my face. I use the bottom of my shirt to wipe my face forgetting the tip of the toy sticking out until I catch the bartender staring with a grin on his face. He gives me a nod, and I smirk back at him while I slowly die inside from embarrassment. 'Fuck, that woman is killing me.'

Pulling down on my shirt, actually just making it more obvious I’m trying to hide something, I see her still on the dance floor. She’s swaying her hips to the base flowing from the speakers behind her. Her fingers almost dig into her skin as her hands move up, lifting her skirt showing off the lacy tops of her thigh highs. It drops back down as her hands continue to move up over her breasts, totally feeling herself up lost in the beat music. Her fingers slip into her hair, and her head falls back exposing her neck. My clit throbs as I watch her.

The song starts to mix with another as she spots me and gives me that look. The lust is painted all over her face, and I’m sure the need is clearly showing on mine. The bartender notices this and pulls out two shot glasses and starts to fill them with tequila, along with a glass of ice and a bottle of water. He leans over the bar saying loud enough for me to hear, "On the house. You’re going to need it." With a grin and a shake of his head, he leaves to tend to the other customers.

Once she gets to me, she grabs the waist of my jeans pulling me in giving me a quick kiss on the lips. With a grin on my face, we take the shot, but before I have time to swallow it she’s grabbing the ice and pouring half it down my pants. I gasp in shock, but quickly grab her by the waist and return the favor.

"You know I like that too much for it to bug me." She pushes against me running her hand up and down the toy under my jeans.

I grab her ass and let my lips drift to her ear and whisper, "Home?" She nods while biting her bottom lip and we head to the exit.

Once outside I hear her say in an over excited voice, "Let's walk!"

"Fuck, you’re killing me, baby."

"Trust me; it will be worth it."

About ten minutes into the walk I see her shiver. "You should have brought a coat," I say giving her my hoodie.

"Well that's why I have you," she laughs, then runs off with it towards the park.

A huge pang of disappointment runs through me because all I want is to go home get through my front door and rip her clothes off. I realize that’s not going to happen anytime soon as I watch her hop on the swing.

I make my way to her and stand in front of the swing stopping it. "Come on, let's go home."

"Um no, you can wait," she says as she sticks her tongue out.

"You just told me you were cold and it's going to rain."

"I won't be for long," giving me a sly grin, "and what, are you going to melt?'"

"No, but the ice that was in my pants has."

"I can see that," she says laughing as she looks at my jeans. "You sure that's all water?" She’s lightly biting her lip, trying to hold her laugh.

"Ha-ha, keep it up, and you can suck my big rubber cock." I’m laughing just as hard as I grab the chain in one hand and use the other to grab the bulge in my pants making an obscene gesture.

"Okay," she says seriously. I look down at her in shock, and she has this look on her face, the look of genuine thirst, the same look she's been giving me all night.

Before I could say another word, she's lifting my shirt up and unbuttoning my jeans. Before this moment I never realized just how tight and sensitive I am and how much pressure that's been building.

She slowly pulls down my zipper, and I grab hold of the other chain. I feel the relief as the toy pops from my jeans, but then I’m almost sad as my clit is now left untouched.

I’m still staring at her when I feel the cold air hit my clit. Her hand slips up and cups my cunt and the toy, spreading my sweetness along with the shaft. I watch her wrap those full lips around it making me twitch and my clit throb. I look at her take it, and my sweetness almost drips from the corners of her mouth, and I feel my clit throb again.

She pops it out of her mouth with a grin on her face.

Aknawiilde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aknawiilde

"Happy now?" she giggles again as I stand there with my jaw slightly dropped.

"Come here." I grab the front of her shirt, grinning, and I pull up making her get to her feet and face me. "Fuck, you are something else," I say and lean in brushing my lips against hers, then flicking my tongue over her bottom lip taking a taste.

"You have no idea," she purrs kissing me back with a sly grin on her face.

I feel the first drops of rain as she turns me around. "You should give it a try.”

“Maybe I have a greater need to get home then I do to swing at the moment.”

“Shhh, when was the last time you were on a swing?" as her grin becomes wider.

My mind still on what just happened I wrap my arms around her, kissing her again with a little more want behind it. I lift her, and she wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. The kiss deepens, and we stand there for a moment making out, while the cold air disappears and the warm drops of rain falls a little faster.

I step back feeling the swing hit the back of my legs and slowly sit. Her tongue dancing with mine I feel her grip loosen around my neck as she peels off my hoodie and tosses it on the other swing.

“Happy?” I ask through dancing lips.

“Very.” Her heels dig into my lower back as she scoots herself forward, pressing her cunt against the toy. I can feel her warmth as I let out a muffled moan.

Slowly I start to move the swing back and forth when she breaks the kiss running her lips along my jawline and to my ear nipping the lobe and grabs my hair digging her nails into my scalp.

“Truth or dare, Ayla?”

”Wait a minute now! Just because you’re all wet and sexy and your shirt is see-through at the moment doesn't mean you get an extra turn.”

She gives me that look as she bites her bottom lip almost pouting as she starts slowly circling her hips.

“Fine,” I close my eyes feeling her grind against, “but I will remember this.”

With a sexy little smirk, she leans in, her lips tracing up my neck. “Truth or dare, Ayla?”

With a chuckle of defeat, I say, “Dare.”

"Fuck me.” I hear the need pouring from her lips along my neck. “Take me right here, right now."

I didn't hesitate to slow the swing as I reach my one hand between us, grab her panties and pull them to the side to give me an opening. I can feel her sweetness seeping out onto my fingers as I flick her clit. Her heels once again dig in and her forearm presses against my shoulder as she lifts herself guiding the toy inside as my hand goes back to the chain.

I feel the pressure of the toy push into me as she sits back down, sharp gasps escape our lips, and she wiggles her hips to where our clits press together.

Her hand moves back up, pushing my now soaked hair out of my face sliding back around grabbing a fist full, pulling my head back whispering in my ear, "Remember how they taught us to pump our legs?"

I can sense her grin against my neck as she runs her teeth down the nape. I start to pump my legs back and forth gaining speed causing us to go higher as the rain pours down harder drenching us.

The point of her heel falls as she drops her legs starting to move them back and forth. We find a rhythm and her hand move from around my neck to one of the chains grabbing just above mine.

"Higher,” she pants. “Higher!" her voice getting louder with each pump and her other hand reaches higher on the other chain leaning her body back.

I lean back feeling the rain pour over my face as we continue to kick out and the toy presses into me and I still feel her clit pulsing against mine. Opening my eyes I watch her as she takes in everything around her, the rain rolls down her face, hair flying up and down with each swing. Some of her hair is stuck to her face and mascara starting to run the harder it rains. Her shirt plastered to her skin, see-through, her nipples hard and poking through the transparent material. God, I can't keep my eyes off her.

Her voice is getting louder matching the rumble of the thunder, almost out doing it as it echoes across the field around the playground.

"Yes... Yes... Higher, take me higher, baby!"

The throbbing in my clit gets stronger as my moans follow hers, each getting larger, closer to climax. I swing up watching her face against the stormy background; she bites her lip as her hand reaches for my shirt grabbing the fabric and skin as she digs her nails in. Swinging back down she grabs more of the fabric pulling me closer as she holds on to me.

"Fuck... Oh, Ayla."

As we go up, her hair falls into her face. "I'm going to cu…" Lightning strikes in the distance, lighting up the sky and her eyes as she starts to cum.

"Fuck, Abby," I say followed by a faint noise as I start to cum seconds behind her, causing me to grip the chain harder, almost lifting us off the seat for the moment.

Her arms go back around my neck hugging me tightly, and our legs go limp. While the swing slows, there is no cold, no goosebumps, no shivering, only the true warmth between us. We look at each other, and she grins. “How many people do you think got a show?” Looking around the neighborhood, we begin to laugh, seeing lights go out in a few houses.

“Maybe a few lucky bastards, it would have been a great show to watch. Either way, I think you made sure this whole block knows my name,” I say as she blushes and punches me playfully in the stomach.

She straightens her skirt the best she can and leans into me. Her hands press the toy back against my clit causing a soft moan as she buttons my pants. I press my lips against hers as the last bit of heat escapes us, and we start to shiver so I go for the hoodie to put it over her shoulders like it would keep her warm.

"You planned this?" I ask looking at her with my eyebrow raised. My teeth were starting to chatter.

"Maybe I did," she says cheekily, lightly biting my bottom lip. "But now every time it storms I'll be the only girl you think about." She gives me that giggle and turns, walking away, pulling out her phone.

I shake my head. "I hope you're calling a cab."

"Nope, pizza. Now hurry up so we can get home and you can rip these wet clothes off me before it comes."

“Yes, pizza, a hot shower, and body heat, just not necessarily in that order.” I catch up to her wrapping my arm around her shoulders, stealing a kiss, and her arm goes around my waist.

"Yes, then after the shower I can show you what else I bought." She drops her hand and squeezes my ass.

“Really?” bumping her hip with mine. “More?” I ask, raising an eyebrow.

“Mmhmm.”

“Well then… ” with a smirk now on my face, “Truth or Dare, Abby?”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by AylaJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments