Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unique Night

"My first time..."

3
5 Comments 5
8.6k Views 8.6k
834 words 834 words

It was March. I had been with my boy friend for three years. It seemed like an eternity. I was getting sick of the sex. While he pleasured himself in me, I was feeling nothing.

I went to the bar that night. Only for a drink. To get my mind off of what was happening with him. It was a long week of fights and slamming doors, crying calls to my mom. I had no idea what to do.

Three shots, and a bunch of tears later I saw her. The most beautiful women I had ever seen. Not the kind where you wish you could look like that. Not her. She was amazing and it felt like I fell instantly in love with her.

It had been 30 minutes of me watching her when she came to the bar. I pulled a junior high move and acted like I didn't see her walk up. But how could I not. She was amazing, amazing in every which way. Her walk, her hair, her perfect breasts that filled out her skin tight dress just right. She sat right next to me. Me of all the other people and open seats in that bar. I tried to ignore her, but it was hard.

"Your beautiful," I said under my breath.
"Thank You,"

I was mortified. I had no idea she had heard me. I turned away blushing.

"I saw you watching me" She said.
"Well..." I decided to take a bold move. "I think you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

"You want to go back to my place?"

I was very surprised. Of course I didn't turn her down. We got up and walked out of the bar.

She drove, it was a long quit trip and now it started to feel somewhat uncomfortable. I didn't know what to say. I had never been with a girl before. I was confused. We were almost there when she put her hand on my leg. It tickled. She ran it up to almost my pussy.

"You have never been with a girl before have you?" She asked as we walked up the stairs to her apartment.

"Is it that obvious?" She just laughed and pulled me inside.

Our lips were on each other before the door was even closed. We walked kicking off our shoes toward the bedroom. She had a huge bed. Perfect I thought. Lots of room to move.

We got inside, and she started to un button my shirt.

Addicted2Me1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Addicted2Me1

I was glad I put on a cute bra today. She smiled at me as the shirt fell off my shoulders. She then proceeded to pull hers over her head. I reached back and un hooked mine pulling it off, revealing my already hard tits. Her lips found them almost immediately giving me a rush of pleasure. I took hers off and rubbed them. I thought they were perfect with out cloths covering them. The were just amazing with out. She reached down and unbuttoned my pants. I stood up and took them off along with my thong. My pussy was shaven and already wet from the lip contact on my tits. She smiled at me again and took the rest of her cloths off. Her body was so amazing.

I got on top of her and started to kiss her. My fingers found her wet pussy, oozing with sweet juices, I started to rub her slit. She grinded on my hand, starting to cry. I moved from her lips down to her tits, licking and teasing. Then down to her spread legs. I teased, kissing the inside of her thighs, then slowly moving to her cunt. My toung found her opening, sweet taste filled my mouth. I started to lick her clit, slow, nicely. She started to cry in pleasure. I took three fingers and stuck them inside her, moving them in and out like if they were a cock, all while still licking her sweet clit. She started to cry louder, telling me I was amazing, until she blew up in pleasure, spewing sweet nectar all over my hand and in my mouth. Her whole body shaking.

She sat up "Your turn," She smiled.

She lay me on my back, I had never been fucked by a girl. I was exited. She started, I could feel her toung in me. I felt the amazing feeling wash over me. She teased which made it ten times better. I started to cry, louder. I had never felt anything so amazing in my life. I started to squirm, I grabbed her head with both hands forcing her further into my pussy, holding her there. It felt amazing.

I let out one big scream as I cummed all over her face, still holding it in my pussy was far as it would go. I was shaking, never experiencing anything like that. She came up and kissed me. I looked at her,

"Ready for round two?"

Published 
Written by thorsbuddy24994
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments