Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wake Up Shower

"What happens between two friends the night after...?"

8
7 Comments 7
21.1k Views 21.1k
962 words 962 words
This story can stand on its own, however, it is recommended that the viewer have read "The Night to Come" series to full understand. This is a continuation of what happens after the night came... As always, I hope it is enjoyed.

I twitched awake, stretching languidly in my empty bed. Cold metal bumped against the warm skin of my wrist, making me jump. My eyes opened to see a pair of black handcuffs on the bed beside me. I rack my memory, trying to figure out how they got into my room, but my brain has never worked well after I wake up, and this time was no different. I sighed, resigned to not remember and struggle out of bed, pulling my bathrobe over my naked form.

I walked into the bathroom, turning the water on to its hottest possible temperature and taking off my robe, letting it fall to the floor as I stepped into the tub. Closing my eyes, I leaned against the tile wall, letting the water pound into my skin, loosening the knots and tense spots. I groaned softly in pleasure.

The creaking sound of the door dragged me out of my reverie. How did someone get in here? I wondered, silently. I watched as the blurred figure drew back the shower curtain...

"Patricia!" I gasped.

She giggled, stepping into the shower with me, pressing her lips to mine. "Forget about me already?"

I kissed her back, making sure to wrap an arm around her waist, enjoying her skin against mine. "Of course not. I'm just trying to wake up. You know I'm not a morning person."

Her lips busied themselves on my neck, biting softly into the soft flesh near my shoulder, "I know."

I chuckled, running my fingers into her hair, curling them into her scalp, turning us so her back was pressed into the wall. As her back touched the cooler wall, she let out a slight gasp, which made me grin. My lips met hers again, and I caught her lower lip between my teeth, exerting enough pressure just to tease her. Her arms snaked around me, pulling me closer to her.

I pulled away, shaking my head and taking her wrists, pinning them to the wall behind her, watching as her breasts became more prominent from her posture. I studied the way her chest rose and fell with each breath, loving the way her skin around her nipples tightened in arousal. Without releasing her, I leaned down slightly and brought one of those delicious nipples into my mouth, sucking lightly, moving my tongue slowly over the tip.

Her reaction, a gasp resembling my name, and the tensing of her body, was my reward. And I continued to suck at her nipple for a while before kissing my way over to the next one, thoroughly attending it. I wrapped my fingers around both her wrists in one hand, still having her pinned to the wall while I insinuated my knees between hers, gently forcing them apart.

PrettyMalika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyMalika

She offered no resistance as I kissed up her chest and neck. My free hand drifted between her legs to cup her sweet mound, squeezing softly.

Her moans were music to my ears, and I trailed my fingers up and down her inner thighs, tracing patterns into her soft skin, whispering, "Enjoying the shower?"

Her nods were more than a little emphatic, and they made me chuckle sadistically.

"I can't hear you, Patricia. Are you enjoying our wake-up shower?" At that moment, I let my fingers rub her slippery clit hard.

She gasped, her body tensing, "Yes, I am."

I smiled, rubbing a little harder, her reward. I took her nipple into my mouth once more before releasing her hands and dropping slowly to my knees before her. I pressed my face into her cunt, laying on my back and pulling her on top of me, my hands gripping her thighs. I could smell her juices, which made my own pussy soaking wet. I sucked at her cunt lips, parting them with my tongue.

Her moans filled my ears before her thighs tightened around my head, her fingers tangling themselves in my hair as her cunt rode my face. I licked and sucked at her lips and clit before shoving my long writhing tongue into her, enjoying the taste of her arousal. But my efforts to clean her of her own juices were counterproductive; each stroke of my tongue brought more flooding as I felt her body shake in climax, her hips bucking erratically over my face.

"Mmmm," I let out a sigh of appreciation, slipping out from under my shaking companion, pulling her onto my lap, letting the cooling water wash our sweat from both our bodies. I turned off the water before it could become too cold, and wrapped her in my arms, smiling down at her. "Good morning," I whispered, kissing her forehead tenderly.

She smiled up at me, "I thought the plan was to wake you up?"

I chuckled, "I was letting you know that there was no way in hell I could forget about you."

Her fingers found their way to one of my nipples, pinching and pulling it between her forefinger and thumb, sending shivers up my spine. Just as she bent to take it into her mouth, I heard a strange grumbling from her stomach.

I kissed her lips with a grin, asking, "Hungry, babe?"

Her blush was insanely adorable. "Yeah, kinda...."

I helped her out of the tub and grabbed a towel from the bathroom closet and dried us both off, pulling her body to mine. I laced my fingers between hers, squeezing softly and leading her into the kitchen. We were both smiling.

It was a good morning.

Published 
Written by LunarVenom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments