Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waking up to Her

8
6 Comments 6
10.5k Views 10.5k
706 words 706 words
I looked at her body, just lying there, still asleep. I sighed smiling. It’s such a wonderful feeling to know she’s mine now. We’ve been together since we were teenagers, but now we’re out of college and living together. She sleeps naked now. I can see every groove in her body. Damn, she’s so sexy, it’s unreal!

I can feel myself getting wet just looking at her body. The blankets that are covering us form to her toned thighs and calves. Her short brown hair is spread on the pillow, tangled from a long night of sleeping and dreaming. Her soft skin has goose bumps due to how cold it is. Her firm 34B breasts are lying there, begging to be touched. I push the blankets down, exposing her toned abs on her stomach and her hairy pussy.

I look all over her body, wanting to touch her, but not wanting to wake her. I can’t believe how peaceful she is, it’s so heavenly. I can’t take it any more. I push the blankets totally off her, spread her legs open slowly. I lie down on my stomach in between her legs, so my face is right over her soaking pussy. She must be having a wet dream. I smirk and lean down massaging her clit gently with my tongue. She starts to stir while she sleeps moaning lightly.

“Hey, down there,” she says giggling while she shakes her head gently, “Isn’t it a little early?”

“Mm, nope, it’s noon, babe,” I say in response taking a short break from my work.

I kiss my way up her body so she can wake up before I make her cum. She rubs her eyes and smiles at me. I slowly lean down and kiss her gently. Her lips are so soft I melt when our lips touch. She quivers as I run my nails slowly up and down her sides.

She gently slips her tongue in my mouth and starts swirling it around my own.

alessia69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alessia69

She’s doing this on purpose. She knows how much it turns me on. Two can play at this game. I slide my hand just on her pubic hair, resting it there as I kiss her neck and chest softly. She tries to push me over on my back, but I don’t want that right now. I want to taste her. I pin her down with my knees and lean over to the night stand to get out some rope I had put there. I slowly tie her hands and legs down so she can’t try anything. She rolls her eyes at me, but I can tell she’s turned on. I can smell the aroma of her sweet pussy, and feel the heat coming off of her body.

I kiss my way down her stomach to her cunt. It’s so warm and inviting. I want to dive right in, but I know I need her a little more turned on than she is now. I kiss and bite her thighs gently and slowly. I can feel her squirming. She does that often and damn is it sexy.

I finally get to her pussy. It’s glistening with wetness. I drive a couple fingers in her. She’s so tight I almost want to moan. I gently suck on her clit while I take up a sawing action with my fingers, slow and hard, just how she likes it. I pick up speed with every thrust and soon enough she’s already had one orgasm and is working on another.

After I’m done, I crawl up to her and untie her slowly. I pull the blankets over us once more and wrap my arms around her waist. She’s tired and I can tell she needs sleep so sleep is what we’ll do, no matter how much I want to cum. I’m fine with just holding her in my arms for the rest of my life. She’s the most beautiful girl in the world – my princess, queen, and breath. I will go my whole life without cumming if it means she’s my wife.

Published 
Written by LesbianForever
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments