Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What you see is what you get

"My lovely work colleague is leaving and this is my last chance to seduce her."

22
19 Comments 19
11.5k Views 11.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Competition Entry: LGBT Sex Stories
It made me quite emotional when I opened the envelope and read Lucy’s resignation letter and although I understood her reasons completely, it didn’t make things any easier. With only a few days remaining before she left ‘Playthings’ to join her multi-millionaire boyfriend in Madrid, I’d more or less accepted that she was completely straight and wouldn’t ever go to bed with me.

Lucy is a stunning young woman who came to work with me in our boutique selling sex toys, exotic lingerie and adult films when she was just eighteen and in the three years that we’ve worked together there’ve been some really memorable moments. Not long after she started at ‘Playthings’ she was signed up by a model agency and the glamour pictures in her portfolio are just outstanding.

Things really took off for her when she started dating Darren who’d just been catapulted into football’s premier league and who suddenly found himself on the verge of a place in the national team.

My life also took a bit of a turn when my gorgeous black bi-sexual flatmate agreed to marry her boss and I moved out of our apartment to live alone in my eco-friendly lodge set in acres of natural woodland.

Now it was all about upheaval again and although I’d interviewed some really nice girls to fill the vacancy, I don’t think anyone could really replace my lovely Lucy.

I couldn’t just let her go with meek handshake on her final day so the week before her notice period was up I invited her to join me for a meal at the restaurant on the complex where I live and she happily agreed. I arranged for a cab to bring her so that she could enjoy a drink without worrying and I insisted on paying for the taxi to take her home afterwards.

On that Friday evening as she slipped out of her fur jacket and walked towards me in the bar many heads turned due to the skin-tight red cat-suit that she wore underneath. It was a little chilly outside and her stiff nipples were standing out beautifully from her young firm breasts, which looked huge but complemented her slender curvy figure perfectly. Her mane of glossy dark brown wavy hair tumbled around her shoulders but it was the lovely camel-toe effect caused by the tight fabric hugging the feminine contours of her pussy that really gave her that ‘sex on legs’ look.

I made some complimentary remarks and we took our drinks through to the dining room where the waiter showed us to a table in the far corner then left us with the menu. We both chose a simple grilled fish dish with a nice white wine and after some initial small talk we reminisced about some of the events we’d experienced together.

“I couldn’t believe it when I came in late that day and caught you in the staff room with some guy between your legs,” she said.

I chuckled and replied, “Don’t forget that it happened again a few months later only it was with a woman that time.”

She called me a slut in a light-hearted way and we both laughed about it.

“What about you,” I said, “One minute Ebony and I are enjoying a nice lunchtime drink at the White Raven with you and Darren then half an hour later we’re all naked around his pool having a sexy romp.”

“Oh my god,” she said, “I couldn’t believe I just let Darren fuck you and Ebony in front of my eyes. It was just so surreal.”

“What I remember the most,” I reminded her, “Was when you both emerged from the pool with Darren stroking his gorgeous hard cock and then watched it disappear into your pussy when you sat astride him.”

“I was just so horny,” she said, “I was pretty much past caring.”

After that encounter we’d all agreed that we wanted to get together again at some stage but we never did and then I mentioned the fact that she said she was tempted to try sex with another woman but once again she hasn’t.

I sometimes meet up with a few lesbian girlfriends at a holiday park where the cabin that we rent is equipped with it’s own hot tub and I’ve invited Lucy along a couple of times in the past but she’s always politely declined. I guess she gets everything she needs from Darren and is happy enough but I’m just too promiscuous for that sort of lifestyle.

Lucy hadn’t been to my home before so after we’d finished our meal I invited her to take the short walk down the woodland path promising her a warm welcome with coffee and brandy before calling a cab to take her home.

On the way I explained that she’d be able to meet my girlfriend Yvonne who’d come to spend the weekend with me. Lucy knew about her from our chats at work and she asked me if we were planning to get together with any guys. “No,” I said, “We thought it would nice just to have a man-free weekend. I’m working tomorrow of course and Yvonne wants to do some shopping during the day but aside from that we’ve got every minute to ourselves.”

Yvonne was sitting on a sofa reading a magazine when I led Lucy into my lounge area but she took her spectacles off and stood up when we approached and she smiled when I introduced them to each other. They hugged warmly and sat down together as I went to the kitchen area and put the coffee machine on. I poured out three generous shots of Courvoisier and placed them on the table in front of the sofa.

Yvonne apologised for the fact that she was only wearing a bathrobe but explained that she wasn’t expecting visitors and couldn’t be bothered to get dressed again after having enjoyed a nice relaxing bath earlier on. Her lovely long red hair framed her pretty face and her flawless complexion didn’t need any make-up at all.

As I made the coffee I could hear the other two talking and after some initial chat about work and other things in general Lucy asked Yvonne bluntly if she was a lesbian.

Yvonne chuckled and told her that she was twenty-four and up until a few months ago she’d never been intimate with another woman in her life. “I’d been with the same boyfriend since my schooldays,” she said, ”but as time went by he became abusive and when I split from him I was at an all time low. I certainly didn’t feel able to trust men and then I met Candy.”

“What happened?” Lucy asked.

“Initially it was just her warmth and friendship that attracted me to her,” she replied, “But when she made some tentative physical advances towards me I didn’t resist and since then she’s helped me to discover my true sexuality.”

I returned with the coffees and sat on the other sofa opposite. I explained to Yvonne that despite my efforts to seduce her, Lucy was still a virgin when it came to sex with women, “So don’t go getting any funny ideas,” I said sternly.

Yvonne smiled then just opened her robe to reveal her lovely body with firm breasts, little pink nipples and the tantalising smooth skin that framed her neat feminine slit. She touched it gently with the tip of her finger and said provocatively, “You don’t know what you’re missing honey.”

I thought it was a bit out of order but Lucy didn’t seem concerned at all. She might be straight but she certainly wasn’t a prude and much of what we talked about for the next hour or as we drank more brandy had a sexual theme.

The clock ticked round to about ten-fifteen and I figured that Lucy would want to make tracks soon so I asked her to let me call her a cab when she was ready. “Or you can spend the night with us if you like,” I said more in jest than anything else.

She only pondered my words briefly before saying, “D’you know what Candy, I’m going to take you up on that, fuck it.”

Yvonne and I looked at each other with an expression of shock on our faces before I turned to her and asked what made her decide to take the plunge.

SophiaSantamaria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaSantamaria

“Darren’s in Spain training with his new club,” she replied, “So I’d only be going home to an empty bed and as Yvonne said, if I don’t try it I’ll never know what it’s like.”

“Good for you,” I said warmly then I offered to top her glass up.

Fifteen minutes later the three of us ascended my spiral staircase to the mezzanine floor that is my bedroom. Lucy peered over the balustrade to the area below where we’d been sitting and then up to vaulted wooded ceiling with the huge skylight in the roof over my king-size bed. “This is really nice Candy,” she said as she pulled the zip down the back of her cat-suit and eased the top half down to her waist.

The silvery moonlight flooding into the room from above and a couple of scented candles was more than enough to create a moody and atmospheric glow within the room that suited the occasion perfectly.

Yvonne was already naked and reclining on the bed as I slipped out of my dress shaking my long peachy blonde hair before joining her then we both watched as Lucy rolled the tight fabric down her lovely slender legs. She tossed the garment onto a chair then stood at the foot of the bed with her legs slightly apart and her hands on her hips. “Well ladies,” she said, “What you see is what you get.” Then she climbed onto the bed and lay down between us.

She was much more receptive than I thought she might be as I kissed her tenderly and gently fondled the firm yet soft flesh of her young breast. It was something I’d longed to do ever since that day around her boyfriend’s pool and she submissively parted her legs wider when she felt Yvonne’s slender fingers probing the delicate parts of her womanhood whilst sucking her long stiff nipple sensuously.

As the minutes went by Lucy simply left her straight tendencies in another place and when she turned toward me and started to finger my cunt as we kissed I knew that she was comfortable with me. Yvonne lifted Lucy’s leg and managed to get her face up really close to her juicy womanhood so that she could lick every inch from her clit to her tight little asshole.

I loved the feeling of Lucy’s gorgeous tits pressing hard against mine and the sensation of her fingers deep inside my wet vagina. “Do you like Yvonne licking your cunt?” I whispered softly.

“I’m loving it,” she gasped, “It’s so different.”

Then Yvonne said dreamily, “She’s so fucking wet Candy, my fingers are just slipping in and out, taste this.”

She offered me her glistening wet fingers and I savoured every drop of Lucy’s sweet nectar as I sucked them dry. There was no choreography but somehow we all managed to move seamlessly into different positions so that we could make the most of our femininity. I wanted to be the first woman that Lucy had ever tasted so as she lay on her back with Yvonne’s tongue buried in her succulent cunt I sat astride her face and enjoyed the wonderful sensation of hers in mine.

I always produce copious amounts of vaginal juices when I’m aroused and I had visions of Lucy’s chin being covered in it but even though her tongue was deep inside my cunt for much of the time we were connected, she didn’t seem to care.

After about ten minutes of this intense oral sex we eased off slightly and took something of a breather. We were all panting and sat facing each other with our hearts racing and our hands caressing each other contemplating what to do next. “I’ve got lots of toys dotted around,” I said, “Do we fancy a bit of penetration?”

Almost instantly Yvonne replied, “I want to leave the man thing alone for a while and just enjoy being a girl with another girl.”

“Me too,” said Lucy, “I spend almost my entire sex life with Darren’s meaty cock stuffed deep in my pussy so just being gently pleasured like this is a really lovely experience.”

“Let me rub my clit against yours Lucy,” Yvonne said suggestively and with a little bit of re-positioning they slipped between each other’s legs and were soon scissoring tenderly. “I’ve seen this on videos,” Lucy moaned, “But I had no idea how good it would feel.”

I pressed myself up close urging them both on whilst stroking their bodies and in the soft eerie moonlight our rhythmic movement was like a beautiful ballet of female intimacy. Their heaving breasts and the soft puffy flesh of their luscious pussies grinding together accompanied by the soft feminine moans of pleasure was just wonderful.

“I’m so fucking wet,” Lucy whispered breathlessly.

“Me too,” moaned Yvonne.

“And me,” I panted then almost as though the move had been rehearsed we all disconnected and lay together in a triangle formation. The succulent flavour of Lucy’s cunt was so sweet and I caressed every millimetre of her exquisite honeypot with my tongue whilst she lifted Yvonne’s leg and did the same to her. The sensation of Yvonne’s fingers probing both my holes as she gently nibbled my stiff clit just made my head spin and for several minutes we just savoured each other’s delicious womanhood.

The three of us were entwined and pleasuring each other with tenderness and sensitivity and it was surely only a matter of time before this stimulation would culminate in orgasm.

When Lucy’s legs started to tremble against my cheeks as I licked the hard button of her tender young clit I knew she was close but as I increased the tempo I could feel that familiar sensation of things building up inside me too.

Then suddenly Lucy’s body went into a spasm and she squealed as the first tremors of her orgasm engulfed her then I jolted too as a surge of ecstasy made me quiver from head to toe. We were both swamped with emotion and groaning with the joy of our climax when Yvonne joined us in that heavenly zone of feminine pleasure. The three of us just kept licking and sucking each other until we were completely drained.

Nothing was said and for several minutes the only sound was that of our heavy breathing but it was Lucy and her colourful choice of words that broke the silence. “That was just fucking amazing,” she whispered slowly and honestly.

We all gradually disconnected and pulled the duvet over us. “Welcome to the world of girlsex,” I said softly as I kissed her then we all snuggled up to each other and drifted off to sleep.

I didn’t need the alarm clock to wake me in the morning but I was the only one that had to get ready for work so I made some tea for the three of us and by the time I delivered it the other two were awake.

Lucy was using up some of her last remaining holiday entitlement so she didn’t need to come in to work, which meant that they could both enjoy a nice lie in. That was all very well but even by the time I’d showered and had some breakfast neither of them showed any signs of wanting to get out of bed.

I really couldn’t blame them and although I knew that they’d be playing without me I was just pleased that Lucy had found a new dimension to her sexuality.

They were both sitting up in bed casually drinking tea with their breasts exposed when I was ready to leave so I kissed them both and told them to enjoy themselves. I knew that Lucy would be gone by the time I got home so my parting words were, “I’ll see you later Yvonne and I’ll see you on Monday morning Lucy.”

They both acknowledged me then as I reached the top of the staircase Lucy called out, “Candy,” and when I turned my head my head towards her she smiled and said, “Thank you.”

Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments