Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wildfire

"Allyson leaves home in an attempt to escape her comfort zone, playing with fire can start wildfires!"

19
8 Comments 8
4.7k Views 4.7k
7.7k words 7.7k words
Competition Entry: New Experiences

I did it.

I flew the coop.

I quit my job, sold my car, and bought a one way ticket to the wild, unadulterated land of opportunity that is America. I was free! I had my own place! No more sharing bathrooms! No more parents nagging after a night out spent in the clubs! No more crazy ex-boyfriends and friend zoned men! 

I. Was. FREE.

And yet, I had never been so miserable in my entire life. I willed myself out of bed and climbed down the ladder that led to the lower deck of my loft. I had been sleeping all day, too lethargic to even brush my teeth or eat. Not that I had anything to be tired from. After working hard for two years I had a sizeable savings and immaculate credit, allowing me to do what I've been doing for over two months. Mope. My apartment would have been pitch black if weren't for the floor to ceiling glass wall that overlooked the city. I pressed my head to the cool glass and watched the people walking past the park, rushing to get home. Every day I played this cruel game where I would guess where a certain person was going and what their life was like. I picked out a tall man dressed in what looked like to be a suit and imagined him opening the front door to his apartment and gathering up his two little girls into his arms as they peppered them with kisses.

"What are their names?" I whispered to myself.

"Susan. And.... Alicia."

Seconds later his wife... Marilyn... appears and they share a long embrace before he palms her bum, drawing squeals of delight. Susan and Alicia mock throw up and feign disgust at their parents raunchy displays of affection. After dinner I imagine the tall man going to bed with Marilyn, getting cuddled up, his long fingers tracing down the contour of her arm, his erection slowly coming to life in his boxers. Marilyn pretends to be asleep, evidence of her arousal silently seeping into her panties. The tall man starts to nibble on her neck as he begins to slide her panties down, the wetness of the fabric amusing him and only strengthening his erection. Marilyn still pretends to sleep but lifts her leg up to help the tall man enter her. At this time of the night only slow, deep strokes are permitted, as not to wake the children sound asleep in the adjacent room. His cock slides in and out of her, the veins glistening every time a pair of headlights infiltrates their bedroom. Marilyn had been waiting for this all day, and she rubs on her clit furiously, itching to yell out his name but keeping quiet. She smiled at the silence, it reminded her of the times he sneaked in her bedroom at night when they were in high school. The tall man grabs on Marilyn's long red hair and an inadvertent moan escapes as he climaxes deep inside of her, ropes of cum spraying deep into her pussy. She buckles and jerks in a quiet orgasm before they both slowly rock to sleep...

I open my eyes against the window and the tall man is long gone. A group of girls in heels and skirts walk by and I imagine them hitting the club, drinking and dancing uncontrollably. Grinding and twerking against a stiff, young cock before taking him home and getting her brains fucked out. I exhaled in arousal and stretch my arm high against the glass wall as my nipples stiffened. I jumped back with a yelp and grabbed my breasts in pain. You know how I was talking about being free and all? My first plan of action as a symbol of my youthful rebellion and new found freedom was to pierce my nipples. The actual piercing? A cake walk. The healing process, not so much. I gingerly unhooked a thread that had snagged on my tank top and made my way to the fridge. At the sound of me bustling around, my puppy Nala lifted her head to see if anything I was doing had to do with food. I carefully pulled my tank top off and pulled out two bags of frozen vegetables from the freezer and wrapped them in paper towels. I had half a pint of rum raisin ice cream left and grabbed that for the hell of it. I set the ice cream and veggies on the coffee table and walked to the bathroom, scratching my left butt cheek and pulling my thong out my fucking ass crack. Why the fuck do I still wear sexy panties?

What the fuck am I going to do?

I was so depressed. I honestly don't know why. I have great job offers and a thriving business I could get back to, a few friends, and my health... things should be fine but I don't know if I'm homesick or what but I just couldn't shake that feeling of melancholy. I grabbed a roll of bandages and went back to my living room to mope some more while watching Grey's Anatomy. I pulled my tank top off and gingerly pressed the wrapped packs of vegetables to my tender, inflamed nipples before securing them to my chest with the bandages. 

I look like I got my tits done, I must look like an idiot.

I smiled at my inner musings and begrudgingly ate my ice cream with my legs crossed while watching the hospital drama unfold. After a while I got bored and spent the next hour scrolling through Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram and every other platform I could find that would alleviate my boredom. I even ended up on Tumblr, where my attention was caught by the simple GIF of two women fucking passionately. My pussy twinged and it was the oddest thing, I never found myself attracted to women, but watching these two random women in the throes of passion made me... moist.

So what, I'm gay now? What the fuck is going on.

I don't know, maybe because it's been a while since I last had sex, my pussy was begging for something, anything that would give it attention. 

It has been a while.

I hit up a coworker that occasionally gives me a good lay and asked him if he could come over, but to no avail, he was out of town.

"Fuck me, man" I voiced to myself in frustration.

I scrolled through my gallery of apps and came across Tinder. I HATED using Tinder. It got the job done but I don't know, the men on there aren't exactly the cream of the crop. I've had a couple good fucks but I usually wanted nothing to do with any of them after which made bringing them to my place a bit risky. I definitely don't trust myself going to someone else house either, I watch wayyyy too much SVU and Criminal Minds for that. 

Ugh fuck it, just one more time.

I opened up the app and jokingly rearranged my settings to also include women in the search. I don't know what possessed me but it seemed like a good idea. There I was, swiping left and right as alert after alert came back with matches followed by instantaneous messages asking to hook up. I ignored them and continued swiping, trying to achieve as many options as I possibly could.

Too short... too skinny... too pale... whew he's fine... Probably won't want anything to do with my ugly ass, yea he's too fine, next...

Oh...

My thumb hovered over the avatar of a gorgeous woman posing at a bar in a nightclub. I swiped through her profile and was captivated, she was a fucking goddess. I could feel my breathing shallow as I gawked at her ridiculously perfect body, shocked at how much I wanted to have my way with her.

"How much rum is in this rum raisin Nala?!" I asked my dog incredulously.

That's it, experiment over. 

While setting down my phone to pet her I inadvertently swiped right on the enchantress.

"Oh fuck."

Doesn't matter, it's not like we'll match up anyway.

I set my phone down and went back to the musings of Shonda Rhimes when a few minutes later, my phone buzzed. I stretched over to check it with the spoon still hanging out of my mouth, expecting a message from another Tinder boy before jolting upright with shock.

"You have a new match!"

The spoon dropped from my mouth and clanged onto the marble tile as my heartbeat raced in my chest. I opened up the app and timidly read her message.

"Hello cutie."

Holy. Fuck.

I quickly regained my composure and apologetically sent a message back saying I wasn't serious and that it was an accident.

"Was it really?" she responded. "Because that would be a real shame, I was looking forward to meet you."

My jaw dropped for the second time as she sent me a video of her lying on her stomach, mocking me with an exaggerated pouty face while slyly giving me a peek of her round ass in the background before pulling a sheet over it. Before I could respond, she sent another message.

"Are you free tonight? Get cute and swing by my job, we'll see if it really was a mistake."

What in the fuck did I get myself into? I looked up the address she sent me and it was a night club in Cantino. 

Is she a bartender or something?

I was horny as all fuck thinking about meeting this woman, my panties were soaked and my nipples were hard as rocks. I was so fucking horny I couldn't even be bothered by the pain. 

Should I go?

I fought with myself for hours, trying to build a solid case against going out tonight. But for every point I could come up with I would think of her and my hand would rub the lips of my pussy in absolute desire. I'd never been with a woman before, I've kissed girls while drunk but never thought anything of it. But here I was fantasizing about having this woman in between my legs and eating me out until I couldn't take it anymore. I began to finger myself, imagining her dark, curly, tresses bobbing in between my legs, her smoky eyes locking with mine and pulling me in... I rubbed my clit furiously and in a matter of no time, I found my back arching violently with orgasm.

"Katrina!" I yelped in fever.

I waited for my orgasm to subside and lay there, spent wondering about what I was going to wear. I took a quick shower and donned a satin halter crop top with a white skin-tight leather skirt, loving the way it gave my ass some oomph. I slicked my hair back into a high ponytail before contouring my face.

"God I love Fenty makeup, thank you Rihanna." I whispered to myself as I applied her signature lip paint.

Maybe I do have a thing for women, I'd let Rihanna take my soul ANY day.

I slipped on some furry, nude stilettos and grabbed a small white clutch and made my way out my flat and into a taxi below.

 

Tonight, I was going to be fucked by a woman.

 

*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*

 

I shyly walked into the club and was met with loud, thumping music and the smell of weed and alcohol. I watched both men and women alike dancing in the dark, sensual space, the occasional bottle girl milling through the crowd carrying a sparkling jug. I made my way to the bar and grabbed a stool, nervously clicking my manicured nails against the marble countertop.

"What can I get you babe?" the bartender asked.

"Just a shot of Patron please."

I needed something to calm my nerves, I couldn't believe I was going through with this. I ticked the heel of my stiletto against the stool in tune with the music as I sat there, people-watching.

Where could she be?

I sat there for a few minutes before the cheery bartender came back with another shot.

"Oh no love, I'm okay," I responded.

"It's from that gentleman over there," she said and pointed to a guy a few tables down. I turned and locked eyes with a handsome middle-aged man who saluted me with a smile. I raised the glass to him and guzzled it down.

"Are you going over there to say thank you?" she asked me.

"Well I'm actually looking for someone that works here, I don't know if you know her. Her name is Katrina?"

"Katrina? She works upstairs babe. Just go through those curtains make a left and go up the stairs."

"Thank you love," I said while laying down some cash for my drink.

I made my way up the stairs and there she was, sliding down a pole. My heartbeat slammed in my chest as I watched her work the pole, twerking and dancing to the music as people down below threw bills onto the stage. I was mesmerized. She was relatively tall, she had thick, curly hair done up in a bun, her perfect body scantily clad in a black lace number that barely contained her chest and hugged her wide hips. A large tattoo of a Japanese dragon curved it's body around her back and midsection before running down the entire length of her leg, the tip of its tale ending on the top of her foot. She slid down the pole and landed in a split, separately bouncing each cheek of her thick, round ass in time to the beat and loud whoops followed by more flurries of cash. I stood there, stuck until the end of her set as she strolled off stage and thanked a bouncer for standing watch as someone else stuffed her spoils into a big trash bag. I don't know how she noticed me all the way in the back but the minute we locked eyes I felt a jolt of electricity go up my spine and charge my pussy with greed. She sauntered over to where I was standing and looked me up and down with a mischievous smile, like a fox sizing up a prize chicken.

"I guess it wasn't a mistake now was it, Ms. Allyson?" she whispered into my ear. The way her tongue slid over my name was like hot, melted butter that made the hair on my neck stand and seize. Her body was slick with sweat from the exertion and it made her golden skin shine every time a stray spotlight caught her in its path. Before I could put together a sentence for me to stumble over, she pulled a few crumpled bills from her bra and pressed them into my hand.

"Go to the bar, get nice and liquored up and change some of these into singles. I'm going to get cleaned up and when I'm done, I'm going to dance for you."

I watched her sashay away, her big, perky ass jiggling with every step. I don't know why but suddenly I was gasping for air, I hadn't realized I had been holding my breath during our exchange. 

Get a fucking hold of yourself Ally.

I looked down into my hand and smoothed out three hundred dollar bills. Jesus, I must be in the wrong profession. I went over to the bar and ordered another shot of Patron to get my nerves back under control and asked the bartender to exchange the rest into singles. She came back with two neat, crispy stacks and a separate wad of used ones. I thanked her kindly, leaving her half of the wad and putting the rest in my clutch. As the alcohol started to hit me I began to sway to the crooning of Beyonce as a dancer on stage sensually worked the pole. My eyes were closed and I was slowly stretching my neck when I felt someone slip their hands around my waist and exhale gently into my ear. Before I could violently react I heard that honey dipped voice say my name that sent my skin ablaze.

"Hello Ms. Allyson. Are you ready for your dance?" Katrina breathily whispered into my ear.

"Only if you are, Ms. Katrina," I teased back, biting my lip and playfully raising my eyebrows before breaking down in laughter. The alcohol was slowly wearing down on my hesitance and I loved it.

"Oh God, what an ugly laugh!' Katrina teased back.

"Fuck you!" I exclaimed happily.

"That's the goal baby girl," she told me while running her fingers down my arm. I trembled with anticipation as she turned to the bartender and ordered a drink.

"What has she been drinking Kia? Patron? Okay bitch I see you! Let me get two more, make them doubles!"

"Doubles, bitch are you crazy?" I asked. I was already feeling that familiar buzz, all I had eaten that day was that half pint of ice cream.

"You might not want to do this. However, this night ends either one of two ways, in your bed or mine. So drink up now and blame it all on the alcohol later."

Her hand dropped down to my thigh and knowingly kneaded the soft flesh, sending lightning bolts to my quickly moistening pussy. The bartender came back with the shots and set the large glasses in front of us, saving me from her torment.

"Cheers, Ms. Allyson," Katrina said with a sly grin as we knocked back our shots. 

"Cheers, Ms. Katrina," I said laughing at our little exchange.

Katrina set her glass on the bar with an energized slam before yelling loudly.

"Whewwww you know what they say, 'Patron make em shoneee!" Ayyy!"

She's so fucking crazy, I love it.

"Time for business. You have my money, bitch?" she asked me.

I pulled the singles from my purse and set them on the bar before slipping the strap of my clutch around my wrist.

"Good. Because I don't dance for free. Not even for cuties like you. C'mon."

She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me towards a VIP section, pushing me into a chair and sultrily taking a few steps away from me. I quickly snapped the bank band around the singles and began to make it rain. As if on cue, Rihanna belted over the speakers and Katrina took three steps forward and began to dance in my lap. She had changed into a sheer, hot pink set, her nipples and pussy clearly visible through the thin fabric. I was beside myself with lust, I didn't know what to do with myself. She must have noticed my inhibition as she grabbed my hands and placed them on her waist, giving me that impishly sly smile once more.

"Go on cutie, I promise I don't bite... hard," she told me as her eyes glistened with mischief.

I filled both my hands with her breasts, enamored with their weight and heft. I was barely a 36C but she had to be at bare minimum a double D cup. 

"You like them don't you? Here, get a better look," she muttered in a low, sultry tone.

That familiar twang of arousal sounded off in my nether regions as she took off her top and rode me bare chested. The torso of the dragon on her back was hidden underneath her breasts before circling around to her back once more.  She slid my hands to her waist and held them in place as she ground her pelvis into mine, causing me to moan inaudibly. The dragon continued down her thigh and I noticed a set of symbols repeating down the spine of the serpent. 

"What do these symbols mean?" I inquired.

"Wildfire," she leaned in and told me as she licked my ear and nibbled at my earlobe.

Her warm breath rushing into my ear sent a surge of lust to my vagina and I could practically feel it throbbing with arousal. The alcohol was doing a vicious number on me as all traces of inhibition were officially out of the fucking window. I firmly gripped her hips and began to move my hips in sync with her gyrations as my skirt gradually began to ride, exposing my glistening snatch. I was panting with lust as a blurry Katrina leaned into me, her nipples pressing into my chest.

"No panties? Boy, you really wanted me," she said with a deep, throaty laugh. 

I blushed hard at how cute she was when she smiled, her perfect white teeth accentuated by two deep dimples in her cheeks.

Katrina continued to rock back and forth, gently rubbing my clit and driving me absolutely wild. I palmed her ass and guided her up my thighs, gently persuading her into bouncing on top of me. This soon attracted the attention of some nearby men and the catcalls and whistles came fast and furious. I threw my head back and laughed as dollars began to rain down on the two us, I was having the time of my life. The DJ noticed the commotion in the corner and called for the spotlights to focus on us.

"Oh shit they getting freaky in here y'all!" he hollered in excitement followed by the sound of sirens.

A tall, well-built gentlemen came from the adjacent VIP section with a bottle of Ciroc and poured it into my mouth as I held my head back.

"You can really put away some alcohol little momma!" he exclaimed.

"I can put other things away too," I playfully teased, licking my lips and giving an exaggerated wink.

I giggled with glee as I noticed he was rocking a powerful erection, no doubt at the scene unfolding before him. My pierced nipples were hard and were clearly visible through my shirt while my dress was essentially sitting on my waist, my vagina clearly enjoying a night on the town as well. I was drunk and had no qualms of rubbing his stiff cock through his designer jeans as he smiled and poured more liquor down my throat, much to the dismay of Katrina. She abruptly stood up and grabbed me by the hand, I almost fell over standing so quickly. I was drunk as fuck. In a strobe-lit blur I somehow ended up on stage with Katrina. The singles came in a burst of green as Katrina saucily removed her panties and instructed me to lie down flat on the stage with my legs spread around the pole. I drunkenly hiked up my skirt and obliged, my wet muff clearly in view of all these men and women.

Jesus I must be really fucked up, I'm still out in public. 

Through an alcoholic fog I watched her nimbly climb the pole ten feet into the air and spread her legs wide, flipping and somersaulting as her breasts swayed and shook with every move. I was hypnotized, my pussy drooled just watching the strength in her arms and back, her powerful abdominal muscles constricting as her core fought to keep her stabilized. I was in no way, shape, or form ready for the five second span where she let herself fall down from the pole, catching herself a foot from the ground, and positioned her head in between my outstretched legs. Her back was facing the ground as one arm and leg hugged the pole as the other stretched straight out, her head reaching backwards and coming face to face with my pussy. My back arched violently as she slowly ran her tongue up the length of my cunt, sending stars into my eyelids.

MaggieSUN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieSUN

Oh my God, it's happening.

She pushed off the pole and landed with her feet on either side of my head, sliding her hips back to position her pink pussy directly over my face. I played volleyball in high school and was at a sleepover almost every other weekend so I had seen my fair share of vaginas. But this was the closest my face had ever been to another woman's box, and I was in awe. Katrina held me by my ankles and began to twerk on my face, each bounce of her ass dipping her pussy closer to my face. I yelped in surprise as she began eating me out, slamming her pelvis into my face, forcing me to do the same. I had never eaten another woman out in my life but to this day I have no idea what came over me. I gripped her bum and spread her cheeks wide as I dove into her pussy with reckless abandon. I licked and slurped at her clit as she did the same with mine causing me to moan and cry out uncontrollably. Cash was flying everywhere as Katrina and I 69'ed on stage. I could feel that familiar feeling growing in the pit of my stomach and tensed my body in anticipation for a earth shattering orgasm but to my disappointment she disengaged.

FUCK!

She repositioned herself and stretched out on top of me, bringing us face to face. She must have read the hurt on my face at being cheated out of an orgasm and quickly whispered an explanation in my ear.

"We can do all of this in public, but that special moment is mine, and mine alone, Ms. Allyson."

"Who said I was going to cum?" I slurred defiantly.

"Atta girl! Now on your knees, hoe!" she responded with a smile.

I turned over onto all fours as she flipped my skirt up and exposed my tanned ass, giving it a few good smacks before aggressively pulling it towards her. I stretched my arms out in front of me as she grabbed my hips and thrust her hips back and forth, smacking her bare pussy against my rear. I reached down to play with my clit as she grabbed my ponytail and continued to "fuck" me from behind to more whoops and hollers from the growing crowd below. It grew to a deafening roar as Katrina flipped me back onto my stomach and wrapped her legs around one of mine and began scissoring me into oblivion. I clawed at the thick bed of bills that surrounded me on stage for a few seconds before the song ended and Katrina stood up to a standing ovation and more cash from the crowd. As the lights dimmed and lit up another stage, I felt Katrina pull me up and haul me across the club. I dizzily followed her as she held my hand and took me behind a curtain and through a corridor to a wide locker room.

"Mom!" I heard Katrina yell out.

"Who's yelling? Somebody bothering you out there honey?"

A petite blonde stepped out from behind a dressing rack and smiled.

"Trina? Who's this little canary?" 

"A friend mom, do you think you she could sit here for awhile? I just have to finish up and I'll take her home. She's here alone and I don't want to leave her in the club. I'll get her some crackers and water and I promise I'll be back in like twenty minutes, twenty minutes, tops," Katrina pleaded before slipping away to a fridge in the corner.

"Of course love, I'll keep an eye on her? What was it, Hennessy?" she asked me.

"I'm fine really, just a little bit too much Patron," I ironically slurred out.

Katrina and her house mom shared a look and smiled before leaving the provisions and running out. 

I sat there for a while munching on crackers and sipping water, thankful that I had good enough sense to use the wrist strap with my clutch because I definitely would have lost it. A steady trickle of entertainers came through the doors, mostly changing outfits and touching up make up or hair. I apprehensively watched two girls get into an altercation, the tall one claiming the other was taking too much from the stage.

"Momma I'm telling you, if this bitch grabs another dollar off my side of the stage Ima beat her ass."

"Bitch you ain't gonna hit nobody, get the fuck outta here. These dudes don't even like seeing your flabby ass anyway," the opposing girl replied coolly. 

"Mom get this hoe or I will, I'm sick of her shit! And who the hell is this bitch? She new or something?" the tall girl asked, looking in my direction.

"No Cynthia, she's a friend of Trina's."

Speaking of the devil.

 Katrina came back a moment later with three garbage bags filled with what I assumed to be money.

"Any of you bitches have some rubber bands, I'm gonna need it ayyyyy!" she said as she danced around in glee.

"Oh shit you cashed out boo get it!" one of the girls complimented.

The tall one simply sized Katrina and left with a dramatic turn of her heels to the amusement of the two remaining girls.

"What did you do to that girl Nina?" Katrina asked with her signature sly grin.

"That bitch is so stuck up, she swears she's getting a bag in here, please. As if somebody came all the way in here JUST to see her. Tuh. I have some bands in my locker, don't take them all I'm going to need some after I keep on taking her money. Hopefully you left me some out there!"

"Oh it's plenty, go get 'em little mama!" Katrina yelled with glee.

As Nina walked out she called out over her shoulder, 

"By the way, you little girlfriend is cute, she know how to work a pole? She'll make more money than that Cynthia trick I tell you that!" she asserted as I turned bright red. They both broke down in laughter before Nina slipped out of the dressing room and onto the club floor. Katrina gave me little smile before making her way deeper into the dressing room,

"I'll be right out Ms. Allyson, I have to do some accounting and we'll go catch a cab." 

I nodded drunkenly and continued snacking on the crackers and squeezing my thighs together, replaying the night and my exploits on stage. As discreetly as my drunk ass could I surfed some lesbian porn, doing my homework, if you will. Moments later Katrina emerged carrying a duffel bag, showered and dressed in a comfortable sweatsuit and sneakers. She wore no shirt underneath the hooded jacket, the zipper done only half way up her chest, allowing the dragon to peek out over her caramel shoulder. 

I could eat her alive right now.

My pussy drooled at the sight of her welcoming smile as we walked out of a back door to a flood lit alleyway patrolled by a menacing security guard.

"Goodnight Travis!" Katrina rang out as we made our way towards the city street.

He gave us a small salute before turning back to the door and adjusting the holster of his gun. Katrina hailed us a cab and we slid into the familiar torn leather backseat. 

"So what will it be, your bed or mine?" Katrina queried.

"Avondale Lake North, please." I instructed the kind cab driver.

"Avondale?! What the fuck? You got daddy money? A husband? Girl you selling drugs? I make a couple racks a month and I'm DEFINITELY not living like you!" Katrina hollered.

"Yea let me tell you, I'm Griselda Blanco's granddaughter," I joked. 

"Oh my God this is a setup. I'm going to die tonight aren't I. Whelp, might as well go out with a bang," she replied.

My breath caught in my throat as she slipped one her perfectly manicured fingers up my skirt and stroked my kitty. I purred with aphrodisia and set upon her, gripping her throat as I sucked at the taut flesh, marking her up with reckless abandon. She deftly slipped another finger inside of me and I turned over for easier access. I was animalistic, clawing at her clothes, begging to get her out of them.

"Slow down baby girl, we have company!" Katrina giggled.

I opened my eyes for a moment and caught a quick glance of the cabbie's eyes in the rear-view mirror, the tips of his ears red with embarrassment. I exhaled calmly in an attempt to center myself and sat back, hugging her arm and slinging my leg over hers. 

"Oh but you get to keep your hand up my skirt right?" I said while rolling my eyes.

She said nothing but continued to rub at my innards, flexing her fingers in a come hither motion that was driving me fucking crazy. I bit her shoulder as I fought to keep my moans quiet, thankful when we had finally reached the park. Katrina dipped into her bag and removed a couple of bills from a brick held together by a rubber band before exiting the taxi.

I feverishly walked up the steps and hastily greeted the doorman before making a beeline for the elevator. I slammed on my floor number and immediately tore back into Katrina, fondling her thick breasts while sucking on her bottom lip.

"Oooh..." she cooed as I slipped a hand into the waistband of her sweats to find her already soaking wet. 

I maneuvered my middle finger into her wet slit and rubbed her clit with my thumb as her eyebrows furrowed and jaw clenched in passion. She abruptly grabbed me by the throat and pushed me against the wall, choking me as she slid her tongue into my mouth. As my leg caressed her thigh I yelped in surprise as she grabbed a hold of both my legs, picked me up, and wrapped them around her waist.

She can't be this strong. No fucking way.

I was shocked at her strength as she stepped out of the opening elevator doors and set me down in the hallway.

I can't wait to climb her like a fucking tree. Fine ass Amazon.

I walked as fast as my stupid heels would let me while fumbling for the keys to my apartment. I quickly opened the door and slammed the door shut behind her, losing all the intelligent functions of a normal human being. I wanted her to fucking ravage me. Eat me whole.

"Take me. Please just fucking take me," I pleaded in between kisses.

"And take I will," she replied as she gathered me into her arms once more. I kicked off my heels and held her face with both hands as I mauled at her lips and tongue, chewing and biting on her bottom lip as she squeezed my ass. She sat herself on the couch as I continued to kiss her, her hands roaming my body and eventually stripping me of my shirt. 

"Did you get them done recently? They're a little swollen my love," she remarked, noticing my nipples.

I instantly grew self-conscious and covered my mutilated body.

"Yea, they're still really sore." 

"I'll be gentle," she reassured me.

She set me on my back while I unzipped my skirt, helping me pull it off before diving in between my legs. I was in utter fucking bliss. It was just something different about a woman being down there, she was gentle but firm, hitting all the fucking right spots. She spread my pussy lips gingerly and sucked at the walls before slipping two fingers in and sucking on my engorged clit. I gripped the sofa and howled as she fucked me senseless with her tongue.

"God Katrina, please don't fucking stop. Oh fuck I'm so fucking close," I begged.

She kept the same pace and tightened the suction around my clit, sending me into an absolute frenzy. It were as if a sinkhole had opened up beneath me and swallowed me whole, I was bathed in total darkness as the throes of orgasm rolled my eyes back into the pitch black. I panted uncontrollably as she wiped her mouth and stood up, removing her sweats and sitting on my face. I grabbed her thick, fat ass and ate her out to the best of my abilities, sucking on her clit with tight circles from my tongue as she ground her pussy into my mouth. I rapidly flicked my tongue over her clit repeatedly while spreading her legs apart, I must have been doing something right as she began to ride my face more aggressively.

"Oh fuck Allyson, eat this pussy. Fuck yes mami, you better fucking make me come!"

The stronger her moans grew the more motivated I became. Two minutes didn't pass before she fell forward with orgasm, jerking and writhing on my lithe body. I peeked up from beneath her ass to the sight of her attempting to catch her breath.

"How did I do?" I asked coyly.

"Bitch are you sure you aren't gay? You are killing my pussy, fuck. That was amazing."

"Can we do that leg thing again where you were on top?" I asked, thinking of scissoring.

"No, YOU get on top. It's easy. You ever hump your pillow before?"

Katrina flipped over onto her back and spread her legs, placing one on my shoulder as I slipped in between.

"Now just get comfortable, find that sweet spot and rub away," she instructed.

I awkwardly began to grind in between her legs before connecting with her pussy and finding a small groove. 

"Yes bitch, right fucking there," she moaned out.

I watched her play with her big, perky tits, rolling the pert nipples between her fingers as her head fell backwards and her eyes closed. I squeezed in between her legs tighter and it was as if lightning struck. I began to gyrate violently, rubbing her clit with my own was driving us both insane. 

"Fuck me Allyson, fuck me! Oh fuck!"

I reached past her leg and took one of her sandbag breasts into my hand and tweaked at her nipple as I gyrated my hips violently, trying to keep my own pleasure in control as I fucked her good. 

"Mmm, yes, yes, yes!" I listened to her cry out.

I was grinding against her as hard as I could, moaning and crying out uncontrollably. I let go of her breast and grabbed her leg with two hands and began to smash into her repeatedly as she yelled louder and louder.

"Give it to me! Oh fuck! Allyson! Yes! Yes! YES!"

Her nails dug into my thighs as she shut her eyes tight and squirted stream after stream in between our legs. A shiver ran through my body as I watched the dragon wriggle as her body shook, feeling her cum run down my thighs.

"My legs are shaking holy shit. Fuck... Whew... Allyson, don't you fucking dare."

I ran my fingers down her thigh and connected the rivulets of her cum, playfully licking at her legs before sucking the rest dripping off of her wet cunt. Her hand shoved my head between her legs as I ate her out once more, loving her taste and the feeling of her thighs locking around my head.

"Fuck Allyson, you are so nasty!" she laughed.

"I'm the nasty one? You're the one squirting all over my furniture!" I replied.

"Well if you would leave my good ass pussy alone I'd have you squirting in my mouth too."

"I doubt it, I only squirt like that when I'm being penetrated. I've never had my pussy eaten the way you did and I still didn't so I don't think that's happening tonight," I told her matter-of-factly.

That mischievous twinkle and sly smile was back as she stood up from under me and went to her bag.

"Oh really?" she responded while pulling out what seemed a two sided-dildo, but one of them was slightly more curved.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," I said incredulously.

"Oh believe it. I'm going to make you come. Repeatedly," she told me as she set herself up. 

I watched her apply a small amount of lube to the curved side and insert it into herself until only a ramrod straight dildo extended from her lithe frame.

"Tada! I had a secret, sorry I didn't tell you earlier," she said between fits of laughter.

I laughed out loud for what would be the last time that night as she made her way over to me and slowly slipped the toy in me. I gasped as the thick silicone slid into my wet pussy, clawing her back as her plush breasts spilled over onto my chest. Katrina began to fuck me and my bloodlust was back.

"Oh fuck Katrina, fuck me."

"Is that what you really want?" she whispered huskily.

"God yes. I want you to fuck me, I want you to fuck me hard. Yes... deeper... oh fuck"

Katrina began to get rougher, thrusting repeatedly and moaning all the while as her end of the dildo massaged her insides. I grabbed her by the face again and kissed her deeply as she fucked me good. I couldn't get enough.

"You wanna be fucked?" she asked me.

"Hard. Fuck me. Fuck me numb." I replied defiantly.

I choked as she grabbed my throat and begin fucking me once more, slipping her thumb into my mouth as she rubbed her clit. I was so fucking horny it was insane, I coughed and gasped for air before she finally let up.

"Don't you dare fucking stop or go easy. When I say fucked I want to be fucked hard. Do you fucking hear me?" I said in between breaths.

"Shut the fuck up," she replied abruptly as she flipped me onto all fours. I positioned my elbows on the sofas armrest and cried out in ecstasy as she fucked me doggystyle.

So this is how she was so good at it on stage.

I yelped in pleasured pain as she smacked my ass with brute force, sharply pulling my head back by grabbing me by my ponytail.

"Oh God Katrina yes! Fuck yes baby! Just like that!"

"Throw that shit back, fuck me back like you mean it," I heard behind me.

She was moaning with pleasure as I threw it back on her, fucking her just as she was fucking me. I could feel my orgasm building, I was going to explode.

"I'm going to fucking come Katrina oh fuck! Please don't fucking stop! Oh my god!" I implored.

"Oh now you want to come? You didn't seem to take too long on that stage. Is that what that is? You need an audience? Understood."

I moaned as she slid out of me and pulled me by my hair to the glass wall overlooking the city. She grabbed my wrists and laid my palms flat against the glass as she entered me from behind once more. I cried out as she began to fuck the absolute shit out of me, moaning over and over again in my ear with each and every stroke.

"You gonna come for Kat cutie? Fucking come for me, ooooh..." she whispered into my ear.

Her breasts were pressed against me and I could feel her nipples boring holes into my back. I was flat against the glass wall, my nipples mushed into the cool glass that provided both welcome relief and amazing sensation. Katrina grabbed my hair with two hands, forcing me to arch my back as she continued her onslaught. I was close, so fucking close. She reached around and gripped me by the throat once more while telling me how good it feels to fuck me. 

"If you don't come I'm going to come watching you take every stroke, oh fuck Allyson..."

"No not yet! Please! Fuck me harder! Deeper!" 

I reached up and squeezed the hand she had around my throat, urging her to squeeze harder. She immediately took the hint and began choking me, fucking me as hard as she possibly could. I struggled to moan through her vice grip but my pussy was ready to become a water fountain.

"Trina! Fuck! Fuck! I'M COMING!"

I came.

Hard.

I took one last look at the people I often watched down below before my eyes rolled back into an orgasmic galaxy of bright lights and unidentified colors. Stream after powerful stream hit the glass pane in front of me as I clumsily grabbed at the glass above to prevent me from falling over. I would have fallen if Katrina hadn't simultaneously orgasmed and collapsed against me, propping me up. My legs trembled violently as I sank to the floor, rivulets of cum making their way down my thighs and pooling on the marble floor.

"Holy fuck cutie, you came more than me!"

"I'm sorry it's been a while," I said sheepishly.

"Well I can fix that, now can't I?"

Katrina's sly grin materialized once more, her dimples deep as ever as I stood up and led her up the ladder to my bed. We fucked all day, occasionally dozing off in between sessions, just to be woken up by the tongue of one another. After a vigorous session of dildos and vibrators, I watched Katrina gather her things.

"Watching you jiggle that fat ass into those sweats makes me so fucking wet." I complained.

"Oh my God Ms. Allyson, you're insatiable!" she said while laughing.

"One more before you go to work?" I pleaded.

"Girl hell no, I won't have any strength left to work that damn pole fucking with your greedy ass!"

I crossed my arms and pouted my lips as if I were a child and stared at her angrily.

"I might swing by after work, depends," she assuaged me.

"Okay Ms. Katrina, I'll be waiting," I said with a smile. 

I walked her to the door and squealed in excitement as she slapped my ass. As she walked out the door I slapped hers, loving the way it shook and bounced.

I closed the door to my apartment and sat on the floor next to Nala who no doubt had hidden in the kitchen during all my extracurricular activities.

"I did it little mama, I made love to a woman."

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DazzlingLove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments