Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Young and Wild

"Two best friends reveal their inner fantasies"

20
9 Comments 9
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
A cool summer mist made the air rather sweet in the small town of Edenville, OH. Rows of corn layered the land, while the moonlight cast an evanescent shadow upon the soil. Children were reading their bedtime stories while peacefully being tucked in. The darkness of the night blanketed the small community, and all was well. The hard day's work and bustle began to draw to a close, while the fun began for many.

Downtown, the liquor stores and bars were still going strong. Flickering neon lights pointed towards liquor stores and ignited the black air with some excitement. Two men chatted outside, laughing hoarsely and passing a bottle contained in a paper bag. A lonesome old man stood outside on his porch, rocking back and forth, and smoking a cigarette. Further down the street, the door of the platoon swung open with every new person arriving at the bar. The light mist, dark blanket of the night, and glow of the street signs added an air of excitement and lust everywhere in sight.

I snapped out of my trance, realizing that I had been staring at everybody for the past minute or so, wide-eyed. I stood with my hands in my pockets, shivering from the cold. I could see the liquor store, it was just across the street. Only feet away. Adrenaline pumped through my body, I felt weak yet exhilarated at the same time. I felt a playful punch on my left arm. "Well?", Abby giggled, "are you gonna do it or not?!". My eyes narrowed, staring straight ahead at the shady liquor store. "Okay, okay", I replied. "I hope I don't get carded, but if I do then we have to get out of here." Abby nodded, sensing my nervousness. She gently touched my shoulder and assured me, "if you don't come out in five minutes I'll go and find you." Letting go of me, she paced back and forth. I could see an idea brewing in her eyes. "Just get a bottle of vodka and some tequila. Say you're from out of town and you didn't bring your I.D." She stopped and looked at me, hopeful. A smile began to twinge on the corners of my mouth. "that is such an obvious lie", I laughed, "but I'll try it anyway." Before finally stepping out into the blackness of the street, I puffed my chest out. Gently pushing a lock of hair behind my ears, I felt confident. "How do I look?", I asked. Abby smiled rambunctiously, "Oh, definitely over 21." Giving one last glance over to Abby, I put one foot in front of the other and headed into the store.

A faint, wispy smell of old cardboard and wood entered my nostrils. I could see rows and rows of shelves, all containing foreign looking bottles. I turned one over, the thick green glass exciting me. My shaky hands helped me to realize that this was a type of wine. Hell, I didn't even know what I was looking for. Pacing down the aisle, a man behind the counter greeted me. "Hello, Ma'am, can I help you find anything?" I swallowed hard and cleared my throat. Nervously I spoke, "I am all set, thank you so much!". After a good five minutes of looking, I found the two cheapest bottles of vodka and tequila. Now it was the real deal. This could either be my chance of pulling it off, or the man could call the cops of me. My adrenaline was at its highest, making me feel as if I was floating on clouds. A frantic heartbeat and shallow breathing accompanied me all the way to the cash register. One foot, two feet. One foot, two feet. Breathe. One foot, two feet. The counter approached closer to my vision. I placed the two bottles down with a clink. The man looked down at me, his eyes hovering over the alcohol and then my face. Time slowed dramatically. Every flicker of his eyes, his silence, and his stillness sent blood screaming to my head. "Got an ID on you?", the man asked with suspicion. I tried my very best to appear mistaken. Rummaging through my purse, I let out a sigh of frustration. "Ugh, no sorry", I replied, "I must've left it back at home. I'm going to be late to the party now, god dammit." The man chuckled, tilting his head back. He slid the two bottles in a paper bag, promptly handing it to me. "It's all good", he said cheerily, "happens all the time. next time, bring some ID with ya." I smiled, with such relief and gratitude for the man that I could have fainted! "thank you so much, you saved me! I would've been late!". The man grinned, taking my money and wishing me a good night.

You know how I felt, walking out of that liquor store at only 19 with two bottles of alcohol? Like a queen. No feeling could describe it. Walking fast across the street, I noticed Abby staring at me with a look of nervousness. As soon as she saw the paper bag and my smile, she jumped up and down with excitement. "YOU DID IT!" , she screamed. "OH MY GOD ABBY THAT WAS SO FUCKING SCARY." I ranted on how I came so close, and told her that she fucking owed me one. We high fived and laughed at ourselves for being so nervous. "I told you that place doesn't card!", she cried. I laughed and showed her my still-shaking hands. Now the only thing left to do was to drink our asses off.

.......

2 hours later...

I opened my eyes, dizzy after taking a couple shots.

PlayFulErica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlayFulErica

Abby's room came into focus, although it was spinning quite fast. Abby limply paced across her carpeted floor, unable to move in a straight line. I laughed and laughed and laughed, unable to contain myself. A giggle would grow in my stomach and explode in my head. Why was everything so funny?! Why can't I think straight?

Abby sat across from me, with some tequila still dripping off of her chin. "come on chealsea, let's do one more." I giggled, flailing my arms. Why was I flailing my arms?! "okay, just one more,", I replied easily. Clinking our two shot glasses together ,we downed another tequila. The taste was so rotten and awful I nearly threw up. Biting down on that lime sure did its damn job of keeping it down. Abby's face distorted after downing her shot. Her tongue stuck out and a few grunting sounds came out of her mouth. "fuckkin nasty!", she exclaimed.

... 30 more minutes pass.

How wasted were we? completely wasted.

The thing about me is, I can be drunk as hell, yet I remember every detail of the night. The next day it will be crystal clear, and nothing about the prior night will be fuzzy. This worked to my advantage, because what would happen next would be something I would think about often.

We both lay on Abby's bed, weighed down by the amount of alcohol we had consumed. My head hit her soft pillow, my jaw was slightly open. She lay close to me..just close enough to touch. I giggled to myself. Abby was making unintelligible remarks. "ahhh.", she whispered softly. My eyes truly saw her for the first time. She was vulnerable, her dark brown hair lay over her brown eyes. Her tanned skin shone with the night's mist. A silk shirt she was wearing was slightly pulled down, and I began to see the outline of a red bra. I had always been jealous of her huge boobs, but now, I was suddenly admiring them. Her eyes were closed, resting, and her amber lips spoke a strange language. I touched her face, cupping her soft cheeks. "abby, how did I look tonight", I asked gently. Abby's eyes opened, her eyelashes flickering up. "you looked really sexy", she replied. I laughed, quickly ignoring her remark. I hid my head underneath the pillow, but I could feel the heat of her eyes on me. I felt a soft sensation on my back...what was that?! I realized she was kissing me softly in random parts of my body.

I felt her soft lips press a kiss on the back of my head, on my shoulders, on my lower back. She threw the pillow off of my head and took my head in her hands. As gently as humanly possible, she kissed my forehead, then my cheeks, and my chin. I grew stiff, almost in shock. I was incapacitated. She whispered softly, "chelsea, I've always loved you. you're beautiful" I smiled with such joy. I backed away from her, unsure of myself. "Abby, I love you too and you're so gorgeous, but I don't want to do anything when we're this drunk." Abby laughed, flipping her hair behind her. "I'm not that drunk babe. Now shut up, you'll enjoy this."

She crawled towards me on the bed and pushed me up against the wall. My veins once again pumped with excitement, but this time it was different. I felt her hands pull my hair from the back and press her body up against mine. I was pinned to the wall, with nowhere to go. Not that I minded. She kissed down my neck, leaving a wet trail. A quiet moan escaped my lips. My body was on fire. My mind was in heaven. Finally, she placed her moist lips over mine and began to kiss me. She kissed like nobody else had ever kissed me. My lips were turned inside out, caressed with her tongue, and pressed. I began to resist her pressure and push back on her. I kissed her hard, using all the energy I had. My hands began to wander down her body, down her shirt. I felt her red silk bra, to which she immediately removed for me.

My hands held a massive C cup, and I felt myself grow hornier than ever. This was no longer fun and games, this was getting serious.

She pinned me down, but this time to the bed. Practically ripping off my shirt, bra, and pants, Abby went crazy. Her blossoming red lips took my boob in her mouth. My nipples got hard immediately, and I could feel them rising up. She sucked, licked, and massaged my boobs. To say I was in ecstasy would be an understatement.

"I love you", she whispered again, kneeling closer to my face. She was inches away from me, and lay completely on top of me. I made out with her again, loving every sensation of her hot breath and lips.

Suddenly, the door creaked open. A dark figure stood in her doorway. I jumped and startled immediately, holding Abby close to me. The lights to her room flickered on.

It was Abby's mom.

"What the hell is going on?", the aged woman shrieked.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by myfantasy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments